Staff Hiring for future Nexus.

+4
Vince
Raphael
Eden Alexandria
Sato
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Sato

Sato

Okay so im looking for a few people to help out with maintaining Nexus when it opens. Im looking for active people that know how to judge apps based on fairness and equality. Im looking for staff that are willing to help new members. Im Looking for respectful staff members that will avoid any unneeded drama. Looking for staff that will come on as much as they can and check apps as soon as they are online and if there is nothing to check then they will RP or sit and communicate in the chat box. If you think you are all of these things then you are free to apply however if you get accepted and do not show these quality's then you will be warned and if continued then you will b removed.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Activity:[/b] 0 - 10 (10 being on everyday)
[b]Reason why i should accept you?[/b]
[b]Do you think you have the qualities I'm looking for?[/b]
[b]Anything special that you think you have that others won't?[/b]
[b]Any Experience on being staff?:[/b]
[b]Skype:[/b] (You need one for Staff convos)

Last edited by Sato on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Name: Eden Alexandria
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Activity: 8; My reasoning for this being I am running another site currently.
Reason why I should accept you? I'm active, I take my staff duties seriously, and I am thorough in all explanations I present to members or other staff.
Do you think you have the qualities I'm looking for? Most definitely!
Anything special that you think you have that others won't? I have a particular knack for coding, though I am still learning. I'm also a major workaholic, so I love being busy. There will be nothing to worry about in terms of having applications 'n such graded.
Any Experience on being staff?: I have had 7 years now of staff experience, two sites of which I owned. One died roughly 4 years ago and the other I am currently, called Naruto Legacy.

3Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:25 pm

Sato

Sato

Welcome to the team Staff Hiring for future Nexus. 2500757172

4Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Name: IRL Ja'Del , Raphael (online)
Timezone: Central 
Activity: 10
Reason why i should accept you? Cause you know I'm capable and I do the job to the best of my abilities. 
Do you think you have the qualities I'm looking for? Yes sir
Anything special that you think you have that others won't? I'm a people person and can easily settle disputes Any Experience on being staff?: Yeah Both mod and Admin on here and various sites.

5Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:49 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Name: Vince [Vinny, Case]
Timezone: Eastern Tim  (-5:00)
Activity: 7-8. I do have school, and that's an important aspect, but I'm usually on to at least check in once everyday, and review apps with the spare time I have when I'm on.
Reason why i should accept you?: I personally believe I have many qualities and services that I can provide this site. I do not consider myself a professional of any sort, however I can gain and learn so much here, that I do not want to miss out on anything since there's staff positions open. I won't be picky on what you place me as, I want you to accept me as a member for being themself (personality wise). I will do my best to be honest, work well (teamwork), be trustworthy and so much other characteristics that I can describe myself as, along with many of the other great members of NN.
Do you think you have the qualities I'm looking for? I believe so, yes. I also think that many of NN members enjoyed having me around. (What I personally believe.) If I do not, I will work my best to improve.
Anything special that you think you have that others won't? I indeed make art/graphics, and I know for a fact that some others here do too. People may say the things I create are basic, however I find simplicity is good enough to fulfill ones request. This isn't strictly a GFX ran site, so of course the things I create are not going to look the best. I'm here to help review, RP, have fun and handle any issues with my very best techniques and skills I can provide.
Any Experience on being staff?: Yes, I've ran my own site, been mods/checkers on several others(before they died off), and was staff here before the reboot.

6Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:04 am

Sato

Sato

You two have both been approved for Moderators, welcome to the team. Staff Hiring for future Nexus. 2500757172

7Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Name: Anubis
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (GMT -0800)
Activity: 10; because I am NN's resident lurker.
Reason why i should accept you? Because you love me? Can that be a reason? No? Okay. Because you would love the help, and because I spend a lot of my time lurking this site. So, the process of approving things can go along faster.
Do you think you have the qualities I'm looking for? If I didn't I would not waste my time posting this up.
Anything special that you think you have that others won't? Nope. I am not special in the slightest.
Any Experience on being staff?: Of course. Experience gained is from this site as well as two other sites, both of which are dead.

Last edited by Anubis on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

8Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:29 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Name: Kamina
Timezone: Central
Activity: 8
Reason why i should accept you? I'm extremely active and I like to think Im reasonable and not overly picky when it comes with working both new and veteran members so everybody can get their stuff done and approved as quickly and as easily as possible. Im willing to put my full attention into being a mod here.
Do you think you have the qualities I'm looking for? I believe so, I'm a extremely easy going person and im able to relate with most members.
Anything special that you think you have that others won't? My one of a kind sense of humor!
Any Experience on being staff?: Ive been a admin on a couple of sites and modded on more than a handfull as well. I even took a whack at trying to run my own site a while ago. Altogether i think im fairly experienced as a staff member.

9Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:38 am

Sato

Sato

Both Approved

10Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Sato

Sato

Looking for two mods that will actually read apps, be active and chill in th Chatbox.

11Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Romeo

Romeo
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Name: Romeo
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Activity: 9 - (May miss Sundays)
Reason why i should accept you? Well I've been on loads of naruto sites, so I know how they all work, plus, I applied for staff, and have actually made a character here. I am very active, Kind. Simple enough? :3
Do you think you have the qualities I'm looking for? Yes. I am a really nice guy! & I am a great teamate ;D
Anything special that you think you have that others won't?
Any Experience on being staff?: Hmmm, Well on a Fairy Tail site I was a global mod, it's dead now, and on a Naruto Site I was a mod (Though Idk what happened to it now) Also, If I am picked, I want to start off lower, only because I want to get used to being a mod on a NARUTO site again.

12Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

~Removed~

Last edited by Green on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

13Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Empty Re: Staff Hiring for future Nexus. Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:12 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Just got back home. Had some family problems....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum