Takigakure

My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Empty My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:56 am

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Tumblr_mu5yjfFn5a1ri2kwbo1_1280

"I need to take care of my daughter"

My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced P91b

Name: Oko Haruhi
Nickname: "Oak-chan"
Village: Kirigakure
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced V128

Height:
4'9"
Weight: 102 lbs
Hair color: Black hair
Eye Color: Brown
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description: Oko is a very beautiful girl with one of the most lavish pre-mature bodies in her village. Although a rather small girl barely 5 feet, Oko gives off an immense kawaii vibe on sight. She has striking dark black hair flowing down to her shoulders, with bangs centered on the middle of her forehead, adding on to the cuteness of her face. Her hair gives off a slightly sweet honey smell blended with a hint of cherry perfume. She has a perfectly round face and deep orange eyes; eyes that tell the story of the flame that burns within her. her arms not very long, and her legs are only a little over 2 feet. Oko is very well known for her baby-smooth skin; flawless of acne or moles. She has a relatively small rack, decent lower proportion, and wears pink panties and bra.

Oko sports a fancy black dress; fitted with a lovely blouse with sleeves that stretchs to her elbows and a black skirt that drapes down two inches above her ankles. around her neck is a blue-and-white string bow. Sometimes, she wears red clothing on top of her black dress. Oko leaves as little skin exposed as possible to portray the aura of a graceful, orderly lady. She wears black ninja leggings and black sandals.

My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Cy10

Personality Description: Oko is a shy and reserved girl, having been abused recently in her life that she can be regarded as a nervous wreck, even to the point that she'd piss blood if she's really scared. She's relatively easy to frighten, and it usually takes her a while to muster up the courage to take decisive actions. She's usually polite and well-mannered, if not a little quiet. She's very friendly and easy to get along with, although she does harbor some hostilities to men. Not too sure that she should be around them, with all the testosterone and thirst directed towards her lusty body her feeling uncomfortable with all the muscles and dicks flying around. She will generally be very stiff around men and exhibit uncomfortable signs talking to them.

She is very strong when it comes to women's rights and education. She firmly believes in the ninja way as the way to life, and suspects that her daughter would follow the path of the kunoichi as well. She dislikes gender discrimination (towards women, not men) and hates underage marriage. All children should have their right to learn and to not be abused and not to have their pussies popped open before they even hit puberty or give birth when they're still a kid themselves. She hates her parents. She is deeply in love with her daughter, who she cares for above all in the world.

Likes: Her daughter Otsu, ninja/academic education, womens rights movements, shopping, star/moongazing.
Dislikes: Some men, bloodshed, any threats on her freedom and rights, being within enclosed spaces with no exit, the night.
Catch Phrases: "Oh.... I'm bleeding"....
Nindo: Pff........

My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced 73m2

Element Affinity: Earth
Sub Element Affinity:

My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced 32es

History:
Born To Be Wedded:
Oko Haruhi was born into a family that followed the Wanshin [One Heart] religion, an old sect in the Land of the Water. This faith emphasizes on the God of Hearts who enjoins two souls into one and fosters eternal connections even after death. It is a religion that used to be rather popular many centuries ago, but had been losing favor as the world modernized, limiting the number of followers to no more than a dozen select clans in the Land of the Water. Despite the passiveness of the god that is worshiped, the method of belief and the rites and rituals are rather strict, even more so now that the religious population has lowered, so it is up to the family to devote themselves fully and wholeheartedly. Wanshin practices child marriage, usually between children before the age of 15. The only female in the family, she was fated to engage to a man who had seen many more moons than her.

Naive and peppy, Oko lived a blissful life not knowing that by the time she came close to hitting puberty, her body would belong to another. Spending time in the family garden, weaving clothes, cooking, playing with neighboring animals, playing hide and seek with her village friends in the zoo; Oko was rather spoiled. She believed that her parents were good-hearted people who cared about her education and mental state. That they would be a Wanshin family together. Oko was taught house-work and women duties. She had two older brothers who were Genin in the Kirigakure  ninja military. She had no interest in a ninja education, and was satisfied with just the motherly curriculum that she was learning now, although she had always wondered what an academic curriculum looked like. She didn't like to go to school, far away from her household, but she liked to read books.

It was at the age of 8 when she first heard about marriage. She didn't know what marriage was and who was getting married, but she knew that she was going to be involved. Her family was not exactly poor, in fact they were well above the poverty line. But with no successful ancestors and a meager background, the family had almost no opportunity to rise above where they were now. The children would have to work and die as a ninja, work and die as a simple farm or shop girl, or enter into another family; one more powerful. Her mother continued to teach her how to run the house, but never was she able to teach her how to raise a child or how to be independent. She did not want to marry her child off like that, but thought it'd be the best, plus it's a custom in the Wanshin culture. As an absolute devotee, the God of Hearts would smile upon their family with good fortune. Oko's father was even more absolute, believing that Oko's marriage is the only salvation the family had to a much better life. It was like an offering to a god.

They planned the marriage for two years, while Oko slowly learned about the importance of the marriage and her duty as a wife. At the age of 10, the ceremony was held. her father found a 34-year old businessman who had vast connections in politics and a decent wealth of money compared to the rest of the Wanshin families. Oko would marry him. In exchange, the man, Hiro, would promise a favorable and luxurious life for Oko as his wife, as well as financial and career prosperity for Oko's family. It was a very good trade. The ceremony was held at night on the outskirts, for this kind of ritual was frowned down upon by Kirigakure. That night was the first time husband and wife saw each other in person. Oko was dressed in beautifully-colored clothing, but she heavily disliked having a hood over her head all the time. She had all this jewelry and clothes all over her, but she didn't know what it meant. When she stepped outside, surrounded by people, with the fire burning bright, she saw her husband. And he was a big man, with a dark face. That was when Oko first cried.

She was so scared. Scared of the ceremony, but scared of Hiro most of all. He dwarfed her completely in every way. And she had no idea what he was like. It took ten minutes for her parents to calm her down, to wipe away the tears and make her move, which Hiro, with great patience, waited gently and calmly for his wife to arrive. Afterwards, the marriage was performed. The parents gave their consent. The priest recited the formal text of Wanshin marriage. And then finally, the two would hold hands, and promise to connect their hearts as one. Hiro grasped onto Oko's firmly. At his grip, she tried to run back to her parents, but was held in place by Hiro. She sobbed and cried once more. Hiro looked down at his five with great pity, but did not say anything. Her parents berated her for five minutes to confirm their marriage, that if she does, the entire thing will be over. At last, she did, and husband and wife they were pronounced.

Abused and Escape, Another Child:
She was given just one day at her parents before moving out. She cried and bawled and shouted all day, refusing to go with her husband. Saying that she had been tricked and her parents did not love her. She cried herself to sleep. When she woke up, she found herself looking at a different room. A bedroom that is much cleaner and grander than the one she had slept in. She found that she had been delivered straight to her husband's house. Now, she was a wife. Now, they were a family. Hiro was patient with her on the first day. She cried about wanting to go home, about not understanding why they have to live together. She cried herself to sleep. On the second day, she got her act together and understood that if she does what she is told, maybe she can see her parents again. She cooked, folded, organized, cleaned, etc. Hiro was satisfied. At the end of the day, Oko asked if she can go back. Hiro smacked her around. She was knocked out after the third hit.

That was how each day, each week, each month went by. She lived in hell, but slowly she began to understand. Her parents had abandoned her. They had given her away. And this was her husband- her soul mate. She would have to take care of him and obey him. The man was the head of the house. And she? She was a possession. A show-off. Sure, she eat better food and wore better clothes each day. And slept better. And was healthier. But she was never comfortable. She lived in fear of a man who bullied her, who teased her, who yelled at her for not doing a good job with dinner. He was a towering behemoth. And worst of all, there were hardly any books. She could not learn. If she could learn, but she would know how to get herself out of this situation. One day, she saw some kids going on to academic school in the village. On the next day, she saw some kids going on to the Academy to learn academics and ninjutsu. They would return by night and practice their skills. Oko looked at them in secret. She was utterly amazed by the effects of Ninjutsu, taijutsu, and shurikenjutsu. What wonders ninja school can bring! It brought education. It brought power. She gained relief through this before Hiro raised his voice.

At some point, she was of age. Her body had developed to a sufficient point where sh could handle it. Hiro forced himself upon her. He gently convinced her to rip off her clothes, but when she struggled to go on with it, he became violent. He insisted this was natural and the work of the God. He caressed her and worked down from her breasts. As his wife, this was not rape. Hiro simply had sex with Oko and impregnated her with his child. It was a strange feeling. Her chest was bloated and she was scared that it would explode. Right before she turned 11, she gave birth to her first child. It was a PAINFUL process. She nearly died from it. She lost too much blood at too young of an age. Some of her internals were ruptured. Had the best medics in Kirigakure not arrived on emergency call, she would have died. It took her two weeks to recover, and every now and then she would still bleed from that area even till this day. When Oko came to, she saw her reddened child for the first time. She named her Otsu. It was the first thing she had control of in quite some time.

Oko was still very weakened to nurse her child (didn't really develop breasts yet) so her mother did it for her. She lost blood on a daily-ish basis. Hiro was rather frustrated that he did not get a boy. So basically, it was a lose-lose situation. In time as she was regaining her strength, she knew that Hiro would take his anger out at their child. Thinking back to the ninjutsu she witnessed some time ago (like a fading dream), she decided that it was time to leave him. She cursed her parents for having had sent her off... to this life in the first place. She could not get the life that she could have wanted. That other girls had. The life of a kunoichi.

So when Hiro was sleeping, Oko ran away with Otsu to their aunt......

Kunoichi of the Mist:
She ran to her aunt, who was most sympathetic to her cause. But, she was powerless. It was her uncle who agreed to take her in. They would call in the ninja forces to try to do something for her. The authorities took great pity and in upholding the law of Kirigakure, they separated Hiro and Oko (they couldn't convict him cuz he really didnt do anything wrong), also passed out a restraining order between Oko and her parents, and passed on legal custody over to her aunt and uncle. She was enrolled in a basic academic program to gauge her ninja potential. After she was able to uncover her latent Earth element, she was able to enroll in the Academy.

Marveled at the VAST education that she missed (the same education that most Kiri academy students take for granted), she was deeply connected with the material she learned each day. Her teacher, who was informed of her situation, was very inspired by Oko and the two spent a lot of time each other. In time, she made friends. She was able to keep her baby and bleeding a secret for more than two years.

She finally graduated from the Academy after having been able to properly utilize the basic Ninjutsu. She is now a Genin, pursuing the dream that her brothers took. Now able to choose for herself her won future, Oko has decided to follow the legendary ninja path.

2My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Empty Re: My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:15 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Your spoiler picture at looks picture isn't even there, lol.
I'm assuming no RP sample because it's not even on your application at all.
Fix the pic and I'm good.
My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced YNTTgCS
[1/2]
My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced 2417351922
- Vince

3My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Empty Re: My Name is Oko, Age 14 and Divorced Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:25 am

Sato

Sato

Approved [2|2]

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum