Sato

Sato

Name: The strange Fill in.
Type: Event Mission
Mission given by:Land of Rivers
Rewards: 320Ryo
Participants: Anybody
Daily: Once a week.
Description: One of the acts that are meant to be performing in the Festival of Peace concert is sick and they need a fill in so its your job to fill in that spot. You need to be creative with your performance. (Creative performances will get a extra reward)

Are we almost there Sato... im hungry. Kurai asked Sato as his rumbling stomach roared like a thousand lions. They had been traveling around all day yet they haven't had a decent meal so they searched for the perfect dining place when suddenly they were bombarded by a moving crowd all running towards the main stage. "Hey watch it!.... wait why is everybody running in one direction? whats happening over there? maybe its a cool, fancy, dining restaurant? Lets check it out Kurai." Sato would say softly as Kurai nodded his head up and down as both of them made their way after the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! the moment you've been waiting for! THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE SUPER DUPER, COOL, FANCY, SEXY, HOT, BUFF, HUMBLE, DEVIL OF THE RIVERS!! TENZO KAI!!" A strange, short, fat man wearing a stunning purple tuxedo would yell out into his microphone for the hundreds of people listening. As the crowd roared a small brown man would run on stage and whisper something into the short guys ear. Pssss! Tenzo just go injured.. he has broken his arm so we have to go, sorry your on your own! The man would whisper as the short fat guy dropped the mic, shaking in fear. He had no clue what he was going to do so suddenly he started doing hand seals. He used a jutsu that would allow him to communicate through thoughts to the strongest ninja around the area which happened to be Sato. Please! whoever you are... please help me out... please come on stage and do something to impress the crowd.. please!" The fat man would say. The drawback with this jutsu is he had no clue who he was talking too, he only knew that the person he would be talking too is very strong.

Did you hear that Kurai? Sato would say through thoughts. Nope? what was it? Kurai would reply. Sato now knew that the fat guy was talking to him so he decided to help the guy. He would run up a nearby light post and launch himself off the pole and land directly on the stage. The stage seemed to be made of oak wood and seemed to be a symmetrical 10x10 stage. With his appearance now on the stage, the fat guy would know this was the person he was talking too. "This everybody is Tenzos fill in! Tenzo couldn't make it so i decided to get someone BETTER then Tenzo! yes you heard right! BETTER!!!" The guy would say as Sato waved well Kurai would bark. They now knew they had to do something.. but what would they do?

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Opening Act | Private Empty Re: Opening Act | Private Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:44 am

Sato

Sato

After being introduced from the short, fat dude Sato and Kurai seemed to come to a sudden blank state of mind. They had no idea what they were going to do to entertain the crowd, they didn't know if they should do some jutus's to show off but then if there were some bad people in the crowd, they would get a free chance to study their techniques and such giving them a HUGE disadvantage if they were to get attacked so instead they decided that they would do a little rap to try hook the crowds attention. You ready Kurai? Sato would ask through thoughts getting a simple reply back, Ofcourse! lets wreck it!. With the decision made Sato would grab the mic as a real solid, funky beat started playing. "Yo ~ My name is Sato and im here at a festival, Im up here performing on a stage is something that im meant to do ~ So put your hands up and wave them side to side, I know you feeling my flow because its do or die ~ like for real, its You or I? But im a ninja yeah so i wasnt born to cry`~ but let me count my bitches? maybe 4 or 5 ~ na im playing cause my flows something you can't see, so kick back and and enjoy the festival of Peace, YO ~" Sato would say with a lot of emotion showing everybody that he was getting into it but not only him, the crowd was too. They had their hands in the sky, bouncing, raising the roof and much more! This was something, something fun, real and cool to do. Never in a million years did Sato see himself doing something like that but desperate times call for desperate measures.

With the show being done, Sato would talk to the fat dude that gave them the request and little did they know, they got a reward for doing so. Their performance was a hit and the fat man wanted them to do it full time but Sato explained to the man that he was a ninja so he couldn't. With that finally over, they were able to finally find somewhere to eat and chill for a few hours.

Mission Complete

Word Count required: 800
Word Count: 823

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum