Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Name: Chakuratō
Type: Katana
Blade Length: 3'2''
Appearance:
Crono's Weapons Bolt_Sword
Special Abilities: The Chakuratō is able to easily conduct chakra requiring only 50% of the normal amount of chakra to be used when channeling jutsu through it. in addition, channeling chakra through the blade, instantly resharpens it's edge.
Origin:This blade was crafted by the Guardia Master Blacksmith, Onimaru Guardia. It was hand forged using many secret samurai techniques and was given as a gift to the brother of the current Guardian Shogun, Crono Guardia when he came of age and recited the oath each samurai of the Guardia clan makes when he decides to dedicate himself to the ways of bushido.
Materials used: Tamahagane steel with a C rank chakra conducting shigane steel core, the hand guard is made of an ionized bronze alloy that doesn't tarnish. the hilt is crafted with high quality cherry wood, with silk wrapping. the saya is created out of cherry wood as well with a bronze inlay and ordimentation.
Total Price: free. Master weaponry perk. [getting this for my medium katana w C rank ability]

Name: Sakabatō
Type: Reverse-Edged Katana
Blade Length: 3'2''
Appearance:
Crono's Weapons Sakabato
Special Abilities: None.
Origin: Was originally used as a practice blade so a user could get used to the weight of a real katana. However, it is also quite useful in being able to take down an opponent non-lethally without holding back your full strength.
Materials used: Tomahagane and shigane steel, bronze, and cherry wood.
Total Price: free master weaponry perk. [getting this instead of a long katana]

Last edited by Crono on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total

2Crono's Weapons Empty Re: Crono's Weapons Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Choose one ability, and chakra absorption doesn't count as one if you check this page **here**. Special abilities and chakra absorption are in different sections. And using elements outside of the ones you possess even if only through the sword isn't a C-Rank ability, just a heads up.

3Crono's Weapons Empty Re: Crono's Weapons Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:11 am

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

chakra absorption isn't defined on that page, it's only listed. is chakra absorbtion.... "i touch you and drain your chakra"; "I absorb jutsu and restore wielder's chakra";"i can be easily empowered with chakra[i.e. trench knives]"; " i absorb chakra to increase the sword's power" , etc....

also as far as the multi-element thing. I was only thinking about using it with the samurai sabre technique. would that restriction make it passable?

4Crono's Weapons Empty Re: Crono's Weapons Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:50 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Crono wrote:chakra absorption isn't defined on that page, it's only listed.    is chakra absorbtion.... "i touch you and drain your chakra"; "I absorb jutsu and restore wielder's chakra";"i can be easily empowered with chakra[i.e. trench knives]"; " i absorb chakra to increase the sword's power" ,  etc....

also as far as the multi-element thing. I was only thinking about using it with the samurai sabre technique. would that restriction make it passable?

Yes chakra absorption is listed outside of the special abilities area, meaning chakra absorption doesn't fall in that category and is something of it's own. Or either, a weapons special ability can not be chakra absorption, but the weapon can be made out of material that absorbs chakra.

And the example you used with the trench knives isn't chakra absorption, that is augmentation or enhancement. The user is willingly giving the weapon chakra, not being leeched.

Regarding the Samurai Sabre thing. You are still asking to have access to all 5 basic elements regardless to which ones you possess, as a C-Rank ability, denied.

5Crono's Weapons Empty Re: Crono's Weapons Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:33 am

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

actually i was asking a question as to what defined "chakra absorbtion" but meh....

changed it to just cut the chakra costs of chakra empowered weaponry jutsu.

6Crono's Weapons Empty Re: Crono's Weapons Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:11 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Approval 1/2

7Crono's Weapons Empty Re: Crono's Weapons Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:12 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

.-. I don't love you people enough. 2/2