All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Genetic Growth ~Haidora Birth~ ; Project Hydra

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Syndra

Syndra

Project Hydra

Genetic Growth ~Haidora Birth~ ; Project Hydra Tumblr_m8nofzhcEP1rvk0h5o1_400_zps7a7d42fb

Name: Genetic Growth ~Haidora Birth~ ; Project Hydra
Type: Ijutsu ~Requires Mastery~
Used For: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Element: N/A
Range: Various | Creation is within 10 meter radius.
Duration: Process takes at least 350 words. Lasts till destroyed.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Boar - Ox - Ram - Monkey - Tiger- Boar - Serpent - Tiger- Ram - Hare - Monkey- Dog - Horse
Description:

|Overview| The Genetic Growth ~Haidora Birth~ technique is a secret technique developed by Syndra in secrecy. The technique uses one's own or another persons severed limb to create an entire new being. Thus being why the technique is nicknamed the ~Haidora Birth~ or Project Hydra, due to the mythological creature the Hydra, who grows more heads when one is severed.

|Technique| The technique is first activated by forming the required hand seals, while doing so the wielder of the technique is pouring chakra into one of their own limbs or a severed limb from another person that they have in possession within 10 meters of them.
After the seals are complete, the wielder will sever their own limb if they're using their own limb for this technique or just begin to create the being around the already severed limb.

The chakra that was poured into the target will increase the cellular development and growth of the deceased cells, putting life back into them. The cells begin to grow at such a fast speed and evolve to form other parts of the body, creating a being. The newly born being is grown around the limb, this severed limb appearing to the core of the creature.

The creature created is very fleshy and fit, it also appears to have its arms bound underneath its skin almost as if they were never developed. It has no visible eyes or mouth, but instead has a black hole on the center of its face that one can assume it see's out of. They have a human like figure but appear very creepy, even in the way they move. They move as if they're bounded all the time.

Appearance :

Appearance :

|Abilities| The creatures are nick named "Hydras" by Syndra. They are extremely unique beings that spawned from the cellular growth and forced evolution that the limbs cells are forced to endure. These creatures are considered B-rank in strength. They move at an Adept speed and have adept strength.

They appear to have two main abilities, these two abilities are its regeneration and its ability to morph its skin into various shapes.

Regeneration: The 'Hydras' are virtually indestructible with the exception of one weakness. When the Hydra's are sliced at, their extremely advance cells quickly grow to heal the wound and regrow the missing flesh within one post. This includes the same with burns, stabs, etc. They seem to feel no pain as well.

Skin Morphing: The Hydras have the ability mold the outer layer of their skin into various means. These means normally include creating spear like spikes out of its body to impale targets or molding their flesh around a weapon, projectiles, or even people after being struck at. The molding of their flesh around weapons or punches/kicks can be used to hold weapons in place to stop the enemy from escaping with it or holding the target to the Hydra in order to stop them from escaping. Although, if one has Adept strength or can cut their selves from the skin, they can break free from it.

*Spear like molding of the skin stretches two meters out, used as swords almost, just formed stuck out of the body.

~Rules~

• A limb is the minimum requirement, no hands, forearms, the whole leg or arm. Or of course anything bigger like the torso.
  • One limb creates one Hydra. You need a new limb every time you want to create a new one.
  • The Hydras follow orders of the person who created them.
  • The Hydras rules work the same as a clone rules when it comes to traveling. They can only travel to one other area like the clones on their own, but if their creator is around them, then they may travel anywhere with them as long as they stay within 100M of the creator.
  • The Hydra's can't use any forms of jutsu. They are limited to their described abilities.

Weakness:

The Hydra's core is the limb that created them, if one was to impale the limb in the body of the Hydra or remove the limb, the Hydra would die. The core limb is located where the heart would typically be, on the left side of the chest.

The Hydra's skin molding ability can be ripped through by adept strength or cut apart.

The Hydra's seem to dissolve when it comes to Boil Release, they can't repair the body from the acidity in the technique.

The Hydra's can't regenerate as long as a attack is continuing, this means that if they are constantly put under a intense flame or under a constant charge of lightning, they won't regenerate from it and their body will fall apart to just the limb within three post.

The Hydra's can still be immobilized.

Last edited by Syndra on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:31 am; edited 3 times in total

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Are you finished with this? If not, add that WIP stuff and If you are, I want a shot in 1/2 approving this since it is an S-rank jutsu and I am a beginner Mod. So yea. You get my approval after you make these few changes,
Syndra wrote:
~Rules~

• The limb to create the being must be at least the size of a hand or bigger. No fingers or toes can get by creating the Hydra.
  • The Hydras follow orders of the person who created them.
  • The Hydras can travel from thread to thread away from the user.
  • The Hydra's can't use any forms of jutsu. They are limited to their described abilities.
  • One can't create the creatures in battle, they must do so in a safe place.

Seeing as this is basically a clone type if technique, I suggest you follow the clone rules when speaking about traveling from thread to thread and of you are talking about those rules, then specify it. I will help you out with the rules you may want to focus on,

Clone Rules:

The second highlighted area is preposterous. hahaa Sorry I had to use the word. This is a debilitating weakness rather than a 'rule' to the jutsu. Seeing as you can't use it during battle.  You can go without this rule and use it in battle when needed as well as roleplay creating them outside of the thread since clones can do that anyway. So you dont have to take it off, but the technique can do good without it. Other then those things maybe a second pair of more experienced eyes can take a look at this. But I see no problem after that.

Syndra

Syndra

Fixed. :] Thanks for the help, Sanroku!

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

a limb is the minimum requirement, no hands, forearms, the whole leg or arm. Also need to put how many Hydra's can be made from one limb, because you are using the species name in a plural form, but only mention the process by using one limb. I'm assuming one since the limb becomes the core, but I want to see it written.

Syndra

Syndra

~Fixed~

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

sorry for the hold up, shoulda reminded me e.e. But nonetheless approved, be sure to follow the Kinjutsu rules to learn this cause it's obviously Kinjutsu/forbidden.

Sato

Sato

User is no longer active so this is now Archived.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum