A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Day of Scouting[FlashBack]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:37 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

A few weeks after the Invasion of the Sound . . .

It was an odd title he had dawned, never did he see himself assuming the role of a Daimyo. At that he never saw himself leading anything other than the Legendary Seven Swordsmen, but even then that wasn't always his vision on the matter. Stepping out of the cottage he was resting in dressed in his typical gear, he stretched a bit and waved to some villagers. Of course they didn't wave back however. Being on of the invaders, his standing with the citizens of the Sound was either not moving or just decreasing as time continued to roll. And even if it was that his standing with the people wasn't moving, even that was already pretty low except for with a small few.

Sighing he was content with himself since he had at least tried to be friendly and he soon perked up for he surely wouldn't allow something that simply to ruin his day of scouting. What was he looking for? Not even he knew, maybe strong shinobi, interesting people, beautiful women, a peculiar feature in the land, maybe even a combination.

The sun was beaming gently as it was noonish and the smell of cooking food was in the air, was this the place Junpei could call home?

2A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:11 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

It had been a full day since her ordeal, and Nira was technically supposed to still be on the mend. But for some reason she simply....couldn't. Ever since that attack she'd simply felt at.....unease. Normally she had always felt such lack of energy and enthusiasm, she never felt like training or trying to better herself, but something had changed aside from just the number of arms. That morning she'd put on the clothing from her old days in her squad. The knee-length cargo shorts, the mesh shirt, and of course the jacket that Yuki had given her. The only item of the outfit that had not been black, instead white as fresh snow with a single character 真.
Smiling softly she unzipped the jacket, the short sleeves shifting slightly as she adjusted that extra set of arms under her jacket and made her way out to the field out behind her house. It was a nice....simple clear opening, and she inhaled deeply as for once the sun shone on that skin of hers. How long had she kept her head down? Hiding from that sun's light.

Looking down she couldn't help but smile softly to herself. Any normal ninja would have been keen on utilizing such extra limbs, especially the ability to perform hand seals in multiples. But really....she'd always been terrible with hand seals, and aside from academy techniques which she was terrible at to begin with she didn't even know any techniques that required hand seals. She chuckled softly to herself and sighed, looking over those extra limbs of hers, unaware of any that might be nearby. Slowly she slipped out of her jacke, eyes closed as she tied it around her waist After a brief moment of silence she placed herself in a calm, balanced stance, moving her arms little by little, feeling the difference in her center of balance.
Slowly, bt by bit, she inched forward and remembered, concentrating in her mind, recalling what had happened, as well as what she had read in that scroll. Those brilliant red eyes snapped open and she raced for the edge of the clearing to the nearest tree, there was a swift motion, a twist of her torso, her muscles for once did not ache or feel groggy, but felt light and invigorated, she was suddenly aware of every muscle in her body as she moved, bringing both right palms to connect lightly with the tree. The tree shuddered from the force and immediately a shower of leaves began.
She reacted without thought. Immediately she froze, staring straight ahead  even though she was tracking those leaves as they fell in front of her, and with a swift motion, unleashed a small burst of chakra. Immediately from her shoulder blades and from her chest, two sets of arms sprouted as she used the move twice in quick succession. In that same motion she rotated on one foot, turning herself into the path of those falling leaves as those sprouted blades flashed out with speed like she had never known before. She was no master, only a decent amount of leaves were cut, a great many of them remaining untouched, but Nira was.....hooked. Feeling those strong, powerful limbs brought to life on her body, temporarily increasing the number of arms from four to eight, she suddenly stopped, remaining perfectly still as she took in yet another deep, cleansing breath.
It was.....different.

Jutsu and Chakra:

3A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:03 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Still familiarizing himself with the Land of Sound, Junpei was enjoying his time exploring. Of course the citizens weren't the kindest to him but at least they didn't express their dislike of the ninja any other way than dirty scornful looks. One hand inside the sleeve of his yukata had withdrew all the away into the garment to rest in the opening on the chest. Te cloth working like a sling holding it up as it rested and also allowed him easy access to his wallet. Taking out a few ryo from the nebula of his covering, he exchanged the paper for three sticks of colorful dango. Smiling at the vendor who gave him an uninterested look as he counted the money, Junpei had taken the first bite of the stick rice made treat to find it very delicious. "Wow you did a great job on these, they're amazing!" He turned to the Dango Vendor slightly raising the sticks of the food in his hand. The man just gave him a gentle nod, not wanting to directly accept the praise.

"Still getting no where . . . eh." Deciding to go to a more secluded area within the village to relax and enjoy his food, he could almost find none so he decided to give sensory a shot to broaden his search. With the village being pretty small compared to others and along with it being underdeveloped the people hadn't many places to go or in this case not many places to leave unoccupied. The best he could find was an area with a peculiar chakra signature very different from the typical citizens and even shinobi. Not necessarily strong, but more so unique and it even fluctuated a bit as he was gauging it with his eyes closed. He hummed to himself in thought and decided to go check it out.

Arriving at the seen he was welcomed with quite the site . . . like really. Myriads on myriads of arms this one possessed, most would find it grueling or grotesque, but Junpei found it pretty interesting and beautiful, not in the attractive manner but in the manner of being unique and one of a kind. Silently taking a seat in the grass meters away from the girl he decided to watch until she noticed his presence while enjoying his meal.

4A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:20 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira was finishing up with the exercise when she took a break, taking a deep, cleansing breath as she took a moment to relax, slowly tensing each new limb, finding out how the muscle and bone melded to her own. The plates were they key. The bones didn't have to worm their way around her organs or muscle to find bone to anchor and form a joint to, the plates served a perfect place all over her body. Slowly, bit by bit, she relaxed those muscles as she opened her eyes, looking to the slashed leaves on the ground, a soft smile gracing those lips of hers as she took a deep breath and took a moment to look at her shirt.

Holes at the shoulder blades and under the diaphram. Nothing too issue-prone for when she would eventually return them to her body. However after several moments, she felt an odd sensation. She tilted her head, looking about before smiling as she noticed a deer off in the distance, shaking her head as she turned to sit down against the trunk of the tree when she was suddenly met with the sight of the man behind her, eyebrows raised as she gave a slight jump of surprise.

"OH! Um......hi...." she murmured lightly, a smile spreading across her face sheepishly as she attempted to be friendly, however a sharp eye could tell it was a nervous smile, as if under that skin the woman was cringing as if expecting a sudden blow. And with how popular she was as of late, one could hardly blame her. She took a moment to stare at the man for a few moments before murmuring. "Um....aren't....OH! You're the new Daimyo right?!" she noted softly, that voice of hers was unbelievably soft as she gave a graceful bow, all eight of those arms went into the motion, sweeping slightly to the woman's left as she paid her respect to the new ruler of the village.

5A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:54 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei smiled at her while chewing his food seeing she was slightly shocked. Simply sitting, smiling, and chewing, but that was on the outside. Internally he was analyzing her, the seemingly forced smile, the ligaments on her additional arms, even the clothing. Yeah the weather was nice, but to openly wear a mesh shirt while the primary covering was around her waist Junpei felt his eyes consciously having to stare at the girls face. She was pretty pretty, he deduced. "Hehe, yeah I am I guess if you can call it that, no need to bow and stuff though, we're probably peers or something like that and I haven't done anything to earn a bow." This time he moved nervously as he scratched the back of his head in a humble slight bow back to her.

It wasn't in his natural nature to do so, but with the sudden assumption of power, he only felt it right not only so he wouldn't be killed in his sleep, but also to sustain a peaceful village. Having been an Anbu Member for quite a while it was easy to hold up the facade and all he needed to do was preserve the guise long enough until it became genuine, but somewhere deep down in his soul, it yelled in vehement rage towards Junpei. He surely had changed and still was. It seemed better this way, but would it prove to be worth it down the road and in the end? "So . . . whatcha got there? He asked lifting up his head in a signal to her armada of arms.

6A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:55 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira paused at that, surprised at the man's humility, hen gain he was by no means the most popular in the village at this point.  She gave a light smile and nodded her head as she stood up straight. Despite the covering she did have a sarashi covering her dignity beneath that mesh top, but it was hardly visible under the mesh as her skin was so pale. At the mention of her arms she gave a sheepish chuckle and the foremost pincers on her chest slowly sank bck into her body, much slower than the speed she'd used to make them appear. She did not, however, make the ones on her back return, instead leaving them in a display.   "My.....bloodline..." she murmured lightly in response to his question. She took a moment to consider before making her way over to the man and then taking a knee, holding her forearm out. "Feel the muscle" She instructed him. No doubt she did indeed look rather toned, but this was not all actual muscle, in fact as his hand would go to touch the defined "muscle" he would discover that the 'definition' was in fact a plate of bone just beneath the skin, like armor almost. Normally she didn't explain it to anyone usually, but then again normally nobody ever asked about it, they simply labeled her a freak and kept her isolated, at least these days.
"The um.....pincer thing is a jutsu I ....developed I guess. I was kidnapped and I used it in the rush to escape. I'm still getting used to it though." As the Daimyo he probably needed to know these things right?

7A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:15 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

His eyes squinted in light interest as the arms sank back into her body. "Thought I saw most of the wonders the world had to offer . . . yeesh." But then again it was a bloodline technique and those things did allow people to do next to impossible things or things that you would only hear about in fairy tales. As she stood and started to walk towards hi he was a little off set. What was she doing? Typically when people would approach it would be after they asked a question or when asked to do so. His expression turned into a more puzzled gaze as she approached, with her taking a knee in front of him he was a little uncomfortable. Sure from far away the jutsu was nice to see but up close it was a bit more . . . unsettling, then not to mention the extra normal arms in the middle of her torso.

"Feel the muscle?" His thoughts echoed as he looked at her forearm deep down though he didn't want to admit it, the muscle looked pretty appetizing, but he was past that stage of his life . . . for now at least. Placing a stick of dango in his mouth to free his hand he allowed the stick to hang out of his mouth before touching the area as he was directed. Soft skin at first or on the surface, but with a light press Junpei could feel the hardened shell that her body produced underneath. "Bones?" He didn't know what else to think it was. Having encountered a Kaguya before he was aware of their bone manipulation ability and he suspected it was hidden armor beneath her skin, but that didn't explain the extra arms of the pincer looking arms."No." He retracted his previous assumption. This bloodline wasn't the Kaguya bloodline, it was something else. Junpei's mind went to a bug clan he heard Konoha harbored, but recalled they directed the bugs rather than were part bug. Rubbing the area a bit, to feel the texture of the skin he felt no difference, but everytime he pressed downhe felt the hidden armor. "I'm stumped . . . what is this?" He looked up at the girl speaking with the stick from the dango in his mouth.

With insight on his assumption about the blades on her back being pincers he mentally rejoiced since he was correct, but the rest of the girls story was a bit sad. Of course he wasn't truly moved nor did he care about her being kidnapped, but the Daimyo did at least that's what Junpei believed a Daimyo would do. "Kidnapped? . . . Are the culprits citizens in the village?" Not only could he possibly use this as a chance to gain the girls trust, but also move up on the board with the other villagers. His eyes held a deep passion in them as did mannerism, peering deep into the females golden irises.

8A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:28 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira was not in the least biit surprised by the man's confusion. It was, after all, a puzzling Kekke Genkai to say the least. She allowed him to go poking and lightly pinching her skin in that odd, inquisitive manner of his. She also felt a very...odd satisfaction in her ability to make him uncomfortably, but she wasn't particularly sure why she enjoyed it. As he expressed himself being stumped she simply gave a light nod. "My aunt called it an....endodermal osteo-plate....or rather a bone plate under the skin. It's connected to my body, my bones have these little...branches, that once they reach just beneath the skin collect to form these plates. You can't see it but well, I have a tattoo on my chest that acts as a seal to keep me looking......normal ish." she trailed off. She reached up, pointing to her sternum where he could see the very top of the tattoo, the tattoo itself looking like some sort of flower perhaps. "According to my father, my clan has mutations that make is look rather inhuman, so they developed these seals to keep them under control. And as for the kidnapper...yes they were from the Village.....a Ninja." she murmured, trailing off. It was clear that the man was not very familiar with her situation, and she hardly expected him to care very much, though he would probably pick up her referring to him in the past tense, seeing as she'd killed him in her escape.

9A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:11 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

With the girls explanation, all the scientific words flew over his head but the gist was she had armor underneath her skin that came from her bones. "Oh that's pretty neat, how durable is it?" He would give more more poke on her arm, before grabbing the dango stick and sliding it in between his teeth removing each sphere of food and looking at her. Moving one of the colorful sticks of dango towards her as he chewed he would offer her some of his food, but obviously without voicing himself, since food was in his mouth. Still chewing he would look at the peek of her tattoo and nothing more. Even when he looked at the tattoo he didn't look at it much, more so above it, so his optics avoided the whole breast area. "Neato . . ." It was almost as if she were telling a ghost story as she continued talking about her supposedly inhuman frame as Junpei munched on his lunch very engaged in the conversation. It truly was interesting. It made him wonder what the female really looked like. Seeing her creepy arms he figured it was some type of insect, but was it truly an insect, no human half breed or was that what she was now? "Oh . . ." He swallowed the food catching himself mid sentence hopefully not offending the girl. "So the ninja's fled the village?" Twisting the empty dango stick in between his fingers, on impulse he balanced it on his thumb and the back of his middle finger before flicking it to make it jam inside of the tree the girl had been sitting at. "Eh, aim's a little off." Eating the last orb of dango on the other stick, he gained another toothpick and fired this one at the tree as well this one being lodged into the oaken mass, directly below the first. His face scrunched up in a bit of self disappointment, but he figured he was just a little rusty since he dawned this new life style.

10A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:20 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira smiled sheepishly at the mention of it being neat, her face shifting color slightly as she shrugged her shoulders at that. "As durable as any of my other bones I guess. I guess it makes cutting me past the skin rather difficult but it's not like iron or anything." she murmured, reaching down to gently rub at her forearm. She then shifted her attention off to the side for a brief moment before looking back, watching as he offered her some of his food. Her stomach growled and she leaned in, taking a bite without a second thought. It was clear that personal space was not a very huge skill she was aware of, then again nobody had really been near her unless they were hitting her, but even that had only been when she was younger, the other children had gotten enough bruised and bleeding knuckles to know not to try and hit her after a while. AAt the mention of her captor she rubbed the back of her neck. " No.....in my panic I....killed him. During my escape. with....." she trailed off, raising and then lowering the pincers on her back to indicate that she had used the long blades.

11A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:41 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The once labelled weird girl just got weirder as she ate from the stick he had offered her without taking it from his hand. Watching the spectacle in confusion and awe, he saw she continued on as if it was normal she really was an odd one. "Hmmm, I was more so offering you the whole stick . . . but if you'd like me to feed you the rest too, I could hahaha." For the first time in a while he truly laughed and it was much needed as he felt a nice amount of weight come off of his tense shoulders. How long had it been since he had pure-heartedly laughed . . . he couldn't recall, but it surely had something to do with Hikaru in the Land of Mist. The thought made Junpei remember to write the young teen, so maybe he could traverse to the Land of Sound, the place Junpei felt his new home would be.

All the people weren't the best or at least in their current state they weren't, but at least this girl was pretty cool. A little social awkward, but Junpei felt she made nice company. Maybe that was due to the fact he hadn't had some in quite awhile so his standards were lowered, not saying there was an entrance exam to talk to the teen, but truthfully he wouldn't just talk to anyone. But today the sheepish female had caught Junpei's eye, even with her constant nervous gestures like how she was sliding her hand against the back of her neck now, but he guessed the nervous role looked better on females. Giving her a slightly cuter vibe, than when a guy did it and it just made him seem like an indecisive oaf. At least in his opinion, he wasn't attracted to guys, so he couldn't really solidify the statement as a fact.

Looking at her after his tooth pick flicking he chuckled. "Oh I wouldn't have expected that from you. You seem so kindhearted, gentle, and shy . . . i guess those are the ones I should keep my eye on though huh?" He cackled a bit before standing and stretching. "So what's your name? I probably should have asked this a while back now that I think about it . . ." Finishing his stretch he shoved a tuft of his hair off his eye brows that were quite susceptible to the tickle of his hairs ends. "I'm Junpei Hozuki, but you probably already know that, assuming these people drag my name in the dirt like I think they do." The last part being a test or maybe just a ploy to see how she responded to what seemed like venting or a bit of insight on his personal life and its 'problems'.

12A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:24 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira paused at that, tilting her head slightly as he corrected her, giving a sheepish nod of her head at that before simply shaking her head. "Oh erm, no I'm not that hungry." She murmured lightly, swallowing the bite before continuing to listen to the man. The mention of her....actions caused the smile to falter slightly, and at the mention of his name and the comment therein, she nodded and shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't know. Your name that is. Nobody really talks to me much. I only recognize your face from the graffiti, and they don't usually use your real name." She explained, looking off to the side. She didn't know why he was speaking to her, then again she didn't know why he was here at all. "I dunno if you care about what people think or not, but if you're looking for brownie points you probably shouldn't be talking to me. I'm not really well-liked." She noted, and at long last those pincers in her shoulder blades sank back into her body.

13A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:29 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei could have sworn he heard the girls stomach rumble when she went to take the first bite, but if she preferred not to eat more, he wouldn't force her or call her on it. Instead he calmly nodded, but noticed his words had slightly killed her smile. He guessed they could have that effect seeing as they could have been received with a hint of salt. "Eh I didn't mean it that way . . . it was more so a joke, sorry. But yeah i can imagine that half of them don't know my name either thinking about it." Not only did the people dislike him, but it would make sense for most of them to not even care about his name or existence. He hummed before standing in silence for a short moment as he looked up. Though he was trying to assist the girl so he could come into better standings with the villagers, he figured it couldn't hurt to keep her around anyhow. And it would only hurt his stature in the village more if he simply left the girl, because she had nothing to offer him. He was more so facing the tree now, staring at the toothpicks jammed inside wanting to redo his tosses. Directing his head over to the girl Junpei smiled."Eh, I don't really care, better to have some company than none ya know. And besides, maybe we can come into good standings in this village together? You could be my right hand or er hands . . . how about it? He knew Hikaru would probably be steaming if he saw Junpei give his position as is right hand to someone else, but the teen felt the two could operate on the same level. Hikaru was a very handy adviser and obviously couldn't just toss him to the side. And though this one was a bit unorthodox, she had an air about her that Junpei was interested in and somewhere in his thawing heart he knew he would feel bad if he just abandoned her.

14A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:48 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira paused for a moment at the shift in tone to sympathy from the man, tilting her head....curiously at that. Now that he mentioned it they did seem to have rather similar predicaments, and it were not as if she had too many friends. She widened her eyes a bit at his offer. were she a normal person she might hesitate, for fear of being associated with their conqueror, but well....people already hated her, what did she have to lose? Nodding her head she once more smiled that bright and warming curve of lips that seemed to brighten everything else. Bowing her head she gave a brief nod in reply before she parted that smile to speak. "I think that's a great idea! Strength in numbers! It is a deal, Sir." she noted happily, extending her hand for the man to shake. A Rather western practice, but it certainly seemed to befit the situation.

15A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:07 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Her smile seemed to touch to fiber of Junpei's existence as he felt his mouth ineluctably mirror her expression until she bowed her head again. His jaw left slightly agape and his eyelids coming in closer together Junpei's profile went dull, but morphed into a soft smile when she returned from her bow and shook her hand. It wasn't a gesture he saw often, but he was fairly familiar with it. "Cool it's settled then, but first order of business stop bowing . . . it makes me nervous k? Next, don't call me sir, Junpei is fine then last tell me your name so I know what to call you." He finished his last stick of Dango and with the stick ready to be fired, he turn his attention from the girl, to the other sticks. Crimson optics narrowed on the pieces of birch wood, his middle finger fired the remaining stick which pierced both pieces that were previously shot since they were right by each other touching. "Maybe my shot was off cause I was sitting. . . hmm"

16A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:16 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira smiled a bit more as she noticed she was making him smile as well. For the first time she felt.....connected. Nary a thought passed her mind as she nodded aand immediately lunged, her speed would undoubtedly surprise him, that insane speed she'd use to lunge and then hug him very briefly before pulling back and smiling. "Yes S-erm....Junpei-sama! Of course! And my name is Nira Feng!" she noted cheerfully, stopping herself mid-bow and turning it into a small nod of her head, her happiness was practically radiating from her like a small sun, at finally having a friend.

17A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:40 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

His eyes still gazing at the tree, he looked back as Nira nodded, but then jolted towards him. The range was close, so the gap was closed in immediately, but with Junpei's trained eyes he could tell she was immensely fast, easily faster than him. His hands up in a sort of awkward acceptance of the hug, he was a bit curious on the age of the girl. She seemed to be in his general age group, her being a female possibly even older, but her mannerisms said otherwise. She was a bit oblivious to social norms, not that it bothered Junpei, but it plucked at his brain a bit. As she retreated as quickly as she came Junpei smiled once more. He was feeling very . . . accomplished maybe that was the word to describe it. Never had he had someone this excited to work with him or better yet be his student. It was as if his age didn't exist and he was one of the old heads finally sharing their wisdom with the fresh seedlings. "Haha, lets try one step lower and just go with Junpei if that's ok with you." He was glad to see she caught herself in the action of bowing and modified the movement. Though the thought of the action was primarily in her mind, it showed discipline for her catch herself. "So are you still training or are you done for the day?" He had hoped he wasn't intruding or interrupting her routine, though it did have good benefits, he didn't want to be a distraction to her practices.

18A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:25 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira smiled warmly at that, nodding her head and rubbing the back of her head. "I'm sorry, Junpei. Got it. And oh! No I was finished." she noted with a nod of her head. She was gradually growing more and more excited about the idea of being a student or minion. She liked the sound of the word "Minion" Buhahhahahahahahahahahahah

19A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:00 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei nodded a bit disappointed, he wanted to see more of what the girl could do . . . oh well. "I see, well then, I'm not sure what else there is to do, not many duties for me to attend to . . ." He looked around awkwardly before looking back at Nira and starting a small walk. The destination was to the site of the old Daimyo building for he wanted to see how much progress had been made since last time. "Seeing as you'll be my student I should get acquainted with how you operate, so what styles do you specialize in?" He looked over to Nira a bit curious. Any fighting style she chose, she would undoubtedly be a prodigy seeing as she had those extra arms.

20A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:18 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira got to her feet along with her new mentor, that warm, radiating smile still on her face as she began to follow him. For a moment she thought she saw a hint of something when she said that she was done training, but if it was there it was gone too fast for her to be sure. However at the change of subject he gave a rather sheepish smile. "Oh um....well I'm proficient in basic ninjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu, but I suppose my greatest strength is probably with Taijutsu and my Kekkei Genkai." She noted with a sheepish smile. For an incredibly brief moment she slowed herself down, her body seeming to fade for a moment as did her chakra, and her presence. Normally being so incredibly fast, moving so slow it was easy for her to be careful about making noise, it was no silent killing, but in fight it'd hardly be noticeable with the ambience of their surroundings. But it only lasted an instant, not wanting to waste chakra on a complete technique, sticking instead with preview.

21A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:11 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

As they were walking Junpei enjoyed the atmosphere. though the weather hadn't changed the slightest bit, Junpei had felt satisfied deep down, he felt great, ready to take on the most strenuous of task. "Oh . . . that's great, most of your specialties cover areas I'm not skilled in." Slowing down a bit in his steps as the girl did so, but still staying a bit ahead of her, he watched as she began to fade out of existence. "Her scent is still in the air . . ." It was just naturally in his makeup to deduce a weakness in a jutsu that he saw. He wouldn't voice this weakness, as to not discourage her and nonetheless it was still a cool jutsu, the only reason he could noticeably smell her was because he could smell the sweat from her training. "That's one of your clan techniques?" He inquired seeing her phase back into existence in a matter of moments.

22A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:24 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira blinked at that and smiled over her shoulder at that. It would be hard to see but for the briefest of moments it almost looked like her eyes turned white for a moment. "Heh, it's far from perfect but....technically. According to my father, our clan can't pass down jutsu. Our manifestations are so different, even those that seem incredibly similar may function in very different ways. As such there has not once been a case of jutsu derived from our kekkei genkai being passed down to another, so we have to create our own jutsu. You could say one common ability is that most of us are pretty good at pioneering jutsu. At least I think so. So to answer your question yes it has to do with my bloodline, but I developed the jutsu." she explained, completely unaware that her teacher had been playing close attention to the scent of her sweaty body.

23A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:05 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

A lot of Nira's words were tossed into the air and it was by far the most Junpei had heard he speak since he met her. This gave him the impression she was a person who was very interested in statistics or . . . enjoyed being informed. Junpei couldn't conjure up the word, but he knew what he wanted to think. "Wow that's pretty cool, haha you seem pretty passionate about it as well, that's good. The basic ability my clan possess is this." He held a hand out and allowed it to liquify into a small puddle of water. Stepping in the puddle he soaked himself back up and was regained the hydration he lost. "Not that amazing unless you have the mind to use it creatively, sorta like yours I guess. But your ability seems far more unique, it's a shame the villagers got see the same glory in it that I do." His mouth slid to the side of his face dissatisfied with the villagers a little more than normal.

Turning a corner they would then arrive at the building site. The noise from construction was audible from a few blocks down, but once the corner was rounded it was very distinct, but the workers had come quite a ways. The frame was done and now being built upon. Ninja and civilian working together to build the structure in a timely manner, Junpei enjoyed the harmony and synchronization.

24A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira's pupils dilated slightly as she watched that rather impressive feat. She was frankly astonished by the technique. "That's actually quite amazing....you could do....amazing things with that. Heh...." she noted as she admired his arm before turning to look forward. "There is one thing that my clan is.....rumored to be capable of but...." she fell silent for a moment as she looked to the man for a moment incredulously, as if sizing up if she could trust him.
"There's...one thing. Supposedly there is a very....rare flower. IT's supposedly what gave my clan it's power. I mean....it was...told to me....sortof. I actually don't know if it's real but...." she trailed off. "My father died when I was very young... a letter from him is the only reason I know all of this about my clan. But....there was also another portion. It must have been toward the end. IT was...frantically written, as if he were in a lot of stress. He could have been going insane for all I know. And to be honest, It's in some kind of code. I don't know what i written. But some of the drawings showed some sort of flower, of some sort of search, and when it's finally found, it showed dravings of entire nations bowing down to those that weilded it. Only those with a mark survived it though, as if the flower only chose certain individuals. But those that it chose became gods of some sort..." she trailed off. This.....and this alone was something she would not tell him. But it was something very....dark. She had seen the symbol, but she knew what it was. IT had been the symbol for the seals her clan used to suppress their mutations. which meant, that only members born within their bloodline could safely take the flower. But well....she didn't even know if the flowers existed, for now, there was no reason to go spilling finer details. Like the fact that she had an idea of where the flowers could be. She was far too weak, a genin could never hope to accomplish such a thing. But maybe in time.....maybe.

25A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Empty Re: A Day of Scouting[FlashBack] Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:14 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei nodded to her and made a sort of odd face as if he didn't really believe her much. "Eh, it's not all that amazing, but I guess it's better than nothing." He shrugged and turned his attention to the workers for a bit before half turning his head to face Nira as she spoke. She seemed like the type to trust a little too easy, not like the information she told him really meant much to Junpei but it seemed like it meant something to her and as if she was pulling her own guts out. In the end it all seemed like some conspiracy or something you would read in the history books about the Rinnegan that hadn't manifested in a single soul since the efforts of Uzumaki Naruto. So as far as Junpei knew, it was just some crazy fellow scribbling on a piece of paper, not that he didn't believe what Nira was saying was true, but he didn't really see the significance in it all.

"Seems like ever clan has their fairy tales huh? Mines doesn't have anything nearly along those lines, but yours sounds like some ancient conspiracy stuff, maybe about the Rinnegan or something. But what do I know?" He shrugged it off and turned his focus back to the construction sight and noticed the workers were beginning to give him occasional glances. He figured that was the signal that he had spent enough time here and now he was to find somewhere else to loiter. "But it sounds pretty cool, who knows . . . people never thought the Rinnegan would resurface, but back in history it did, so this flower thing very well maybe out there somewhere. What would you do if you got it huh? From what I heard it had nations bowing down, so what would you do with that power?" He again was walking, but to no where specific, just exploring he guessed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum