Spar Spot (Mission/Closed)[Hitomi/Shinji]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission:

Hitomi reached the Training Grounds, she always visited this place so often and with so many people coming here at odd times she had to think of another place to train if she wanted peace and quiet. More so the memories of before filled here and she didn't wish to remember them at all.

She took her fighting stance holding out her left hand infront of herself before twisting it slowly then pointing a single finger out that lit up in a small blue light of chakra. She then quickly developed a Kanji symbol and was nearly finished with it, any sudden movement or strike would cancel it and send her flying back so she took no chance to become distracted. She needed to do this jutsu just right.

128 WC

Shinji Hyuuga

Shinji Hyuuga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Shinnj felt that with the new jutsu he had learned, it would be easier to challenge people in his sparring matches. Plus, he wouldn't have to rely on his rather average handseal speed since they didn't require seals at all. It was time to test his luck again and prove his strength once more. Although he considered himself friends with Artemis, the situation did bother him a bit... how he was so outmatched by just one simple jutsu. That was what really motivated him to start his elemental training. Next, it would be his clan jutsu, and finally, some configuration with his puppets. After all, his dad needed a lover and Shinji really wanted a brother

Currently at the entrance of the training grounds, he was whistling a tune and scouting out any potential sparring partners.. Although it wasn't particularly loud, as he was kind enough not to disturb the people that were training.

However, his cheerful day was immediately ruined when he saw a kunai whizzing through the air and at some redheaded girl. Without any more thoughts, he went into action, using his seven feet long blade to easily deflect the kunai. Looking around for whoever was the source of the attack, he frowned.

"Uh..sorry! My aim is bad..."

Facepalming, he turned back to the girl.

"Well...hello. My name is Shinji..er, I was wondering if you wanted to spar by any chance?"

WC: 239

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She paused a moment hearing a sharp buzzing noise which was stopped by the clank of the sword. She heard the boy and turned her head for a moment away from him striking out the jutsu she has readied immediately. "DUCK!" She shouted as the jutsu backfired a strong gust of wind causing anything in the small vicinity to be blown back. This including stray kunai buzzing or other such things like people.

She was blown back about 3 meters but landed on the tips of her feet, crouching her back forward and having her hand placed upon the ground sliding back a little further. Her other hand however occupied the control of the wind so it wouldn't reach out father and damage small shops or other important objects. She then noticed the accidental kunai thrower and gave him a sharp almost threatening eye before turning to the one who stopped the kunai before she could.

She sighed a minute standing up and dusting off the blown dirt and pulling down her hair to it's relaxed state. She then talked to the guy for the moment. "I could, however I was practicing and frankly I had it covered." She snapped, she was in a bit of an angry mood and it probably would be better for her to kick it out with a spar rather than focus so much. But of course she hadn't taken it out and rather put more pressure upon herself than before.

246 WC
374 Total WC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum