All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Garuda at the Falls of Truth[Private][Death of a legend]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda at the Falls of Truth[Private][Death of a legend] FallsofTruth

"Beautiful, they told me this place would be a magical sight. But...but." Garuda would outstretch his arms as if he was about to hug someone, and a smile would jump across his face."This place will be my new home!" Gaurda would say as he claimed he would live his life on the island turtle and specifically by this waterfall. Even though he knew this place was extremely dangerous and near impossible for people to leave out here, especially if they were deep within the island turtle. But Garuda didn't care what so ever as he was already made his way to the top of the Waterfall, to find a area that he could begin building his home. After a few minutes of searching for a nice spot he finally found one, and would place a kunai there to mark his spot. He would come back to this spot everyday building his home, but for today he wanted to relax in the water fall. Garuda would begin to change out of his clothes and after doing that would only be in a pair of black shorts. He would walk over to the edge of the water fall, using his chakra to walk on the surface of it. He would look at the view the, which was just a bunch of tree, and his smile would fade away. This wasn't because he didn't like the sight he saw it was just that he wasn't with anyone; and truly he didn't fell bad about not being with anyone but bad that it seemed wrong he wasn't. He was the previous Kage of two villages but he still had no one he truly called family. He would begin to have the memories of his childhood flood through his mind and also the great moments he had with people within Kumogakure and Iwagakure, and then finally the encounters with the person he admired the most Syndra. Slowly tears of join would stream down Garuda's face as he started to not feel bad anymore.

"I truly..."Garuda would stop his statement as he would begin to have all the bad memories comeback, the first being when he was kidnapped as a child and then to the news of his mother's death. But that was just icing on the cake as the loss of friends he made would also come to mind and then finally him killing his won father. Those thoughts would make Garuda activate his Mangekyō Sharingan. Garuda would clinch his fists as he started to grow angry, and his anger was so much he would just leap off of the waterfall and into the pool below. In truth this was a suicide attempt by Garuda to end the horrible memories that plagued his mind, but the pool of water below was deep enough that he wouldn't die from the plunge. But that didn't mean Garuda would swim up the the surface to get a breath of air as he would just let himself sink, it didn't take him no time at all to be at the bottom of the pool of water.

Within the water Garuda wouldn't be moving as he had given up all hope on himself and felt this was a fitting way for him to die. As who wouldn't want to die in a place that could be have been the best place for them to live in peace. As Garuda slowly shut his eyes and begin to fade from this world he truly felt at peace.'...This is a fitting end....' was the last thought in Garuda's mind as he felt himself leaving this world.But that didn't mean he was dead as he still had some life within him, and if someone came and saved him he would survive. Also even though Garuda didn't want this a specific jutsu was beginning to create itself.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The Island Turtle it was a place Mei hadn't been to before now. She came looking for herbs to make medicines but ended up running through the forests. "I won't let you get away with it." Mei mumbled to herself. How could she let this happen? She was an Anbu and this theif was only a monkey. "These animals are crazy," she kept complaining. Mei had let her guard down and a monkey ended up stealing her necklace. "This must be why the guards were laughing. They knew that something like this would happen." Mei said still talking to herself. She knew that she had to stop conplaining and just get it back. As she watched the animal, Mei saw thst just as any other monkey it stayed in the trees more. So, running along the ground wouldn't help her any. She jumped up onto the tree branches and followed after. Mei realized she was faster than the animal but she needed a way to get the neckalce back without messing with the animal. She around noticing that their were higher branches that could most likely hold her weight. So, Mei jumped up and moved faster than before. Soon, she was a couple feet ahead of the animal so she quickly stopped. As the animal went to pass by, she quickly moved to the underside of the branch using her chakra to stick their and grabbed the necklace from the animal. Mei turned to see the animal keep going. "Guess I win." She said. Just as she went to turn back however, she saw through the tree tops a waterfall and what seemed to be a man at the top.

Mei moved to the upper side of the branch and stared. It was definately a person but Mei couldn't tell what they were doing. Then, the person jumped and Mei ran straight down the side of the tree. It wasn't too far of a run down the tree and to the bottom of the waterfall. She didn't see anyone so she stood there for a second but couldn't wait any longer. Mei decided to dive in after the person. As she looked around under the water she saw a man at the bottom. Quickly she swam to the bottom grabbed the man and pulled him to the surface. Mei layed him at the edge of the small pool of water and realized it was the Raikage, "Sir, are you alright?" She asked. Mei didn't know what he was trying to do but she wasn't goning to let a person die in her presence if she could help it.

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda didn't know what was going on as he was grabbed and taking from the cold water and to the surface, his life saved for the moment. Garuda would slowly open his eyes to look at the person who, at this moment, seemed like a childish angel who had stopped him from going to the heavens. Garuda wouldn't respond to the beautiful young women who asked if he was fine, as it would be shameful to tell her what he was doing. As he was the recent Raikage, even though news of it hadn't come out yet. But all of that wasn't really important as Garuda would stand to his feet and walk a bit away from the person who had saved him. He would turn his back to her and look up at the sky, as he didn't know what he should do. He had only one reason to live but he felt he wasn't going to be able to fulfill his promises to that person at his current state, and his death would only be the right thing to happen. Taking a deep sigh he would turn to Mei, and get on his knees."I need you do something for me." Garuda would say."I want you to take out my eyes!"He would say as he would lift up his head and look at her, eyes wide open. This was the first instance he has shown his Mangekyō Sharingan to someone and it will also be the last, as he truly wanted theses damn eyes out of his head.

Garuda was confident that should remove them as, no one knows he is no longer Raikage, and if you are asked to do something by the Raikage it should be followed through without any questions. Hopefully this girl would do that as Garuda didn't have any other way to remove them unless he was going to rip them out himself, which he was willing to do. As Garuda waited for her response he was trembling in fear of himself as every second he still had theses eyes a great pain came over him.  The pain of having something that he hated more then anything in this world, and something others of his clan should also hate. As who could truly be happy with having eyes that are gained through a great pain and tragedy.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei stared at this man as he said nothing. She would watch his rise and walk away from her. Mei didn't understand what was going on and she didn't know what to say. She would wait for him to speak if he did at all. It seemed like something was wrong but Mei didn't want to intrude in his buisness. Mei watched the man as he turned away, looked up turned back, and sunk to his knees. He asked for a favor and Mei could tell it may not be a good one. Of couese, She was right and when she heard them it was almost as if her heart stopped. The Raikage wanted Mei to take his eyes out? She didn't want to but if it was the Raikages wishes then she must. Mei was a Kumogakure Anbu now so she must now listen to the man who led her new village. Mei looked at the man's eyes. Mangekyo Sharingan. She had never seen such eyes before. Yes she had seen many sharingan but never did she see this.

Mei walked toward the man with a soft but blank expression on ber face. "If that is your wish sir than I shall grant it for you." Mei said in a soft voice. As she stood in front of him, she looked into his red eyes. She could see he was in pain and she could see him trembling. The site of this man seemed to break Mei's heart but she would stay calm. She put her hands near his face and with gentle hands would Mei gingerly scoop the man's eyes out of his head. As she held the man's eyes in her hands would she say very softly almost to the point of where you couldn't hear her, "I'm sorry." Then, a small tear escaped Mei's eye but she would quickly wipe it away with her arm. After this, all ahe could do was stand in one spot.

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The cloaked figure proceeded through the thick island shrubbery looking for a suitable hiding place. It had taken him quite some time to find the ever so hidden Turtle Island, the only reason he stumbled upon it was due to the circling birds high above him. Alas the majority of his trip was wasted time has he hadn't mentioned any suitable locations for a hide out until the sound of a waterfall reached his ears. The man in the black cloak swiftly and quietly made his way through the shrubs and trees until he caught site of it. Waterfalls were usually a good sign as they often had secret caves behind them or around them. There was a peculiar sight that stopped him in his tracks before he could close in on the base of the waterfall. Resting just outside the pool the falls crashed into was man and woman standing above him. The woman was wearing the regular anbu styled armor but the man greatly resembled the previous Raikage. Veeerrry Interesting.

Nero walked out of the last line of shrubs before entering a small opening, closing in on the two. Upon closer inspection he could make out the crimson red eyes of an Uchiha, a site all too familiar, however these eyes were unique in a rather surprising way. They lacked the regular tomoe like all normal sharingan but had its own unique pattern. He couldn't quite help himself from trying to recover these mysterious eyes.

"A rather unfortunate series of events it would seem... I could bring him back you know... All I would require is the body and his eyes of course. It would take all of him to bring him back.

Bastian

Bastian

The search had been a short one for Garuda. Where others did not a see an issue, Gambaldi almost immediately felt uneasy with the news about the former Raikage. Ever since their last conversation when Lord Garuda gave Gambaldi the title of Raikage, it left nothing but questions. The man's actions and words gave way to such suspicions making Gambaldi believe the man was sick. Perhaps Garuda was pretending to be sick all so he could step down, a thought that only brought out more questions. Gambaldi swore under his breath as he reflected on this. He should have questioned Garuda when he had the chance, but he was so eager to see about the changes to the village; he ignored it. He arrived at his destination, with intentions to get some answers. Word had reached him that Garuda was seen coming here. The reason was unknown and if Gambaldi had not inquired about, none would have cared to find out. With the coronation ceremony, a passing of the torch type of event, was being prepared, Gambaldi needed Garuda present. The man was, after all, going to be his advisor. Thus the simple question of, "Where is Lord Garuda," had ultimately lead him to this point.

Almost immediately upon arrival, he felt the presence of three individuals. Two familiar set of chakra, nearest the waterfall and one closing in that was unfamiliar. He identified with Garuda's chakra immediately, though it was getting weaker with each passing moment. While masking his own chakra, Gambaldi swiftly made his way towards Garuda's position. He was careful in his approach, being as light-footed as possible. He wanted to spot them first before anyone would be aware of his presence. By the time he arrived the unfamiliar person was just starting to step into the clearing and approaching the Anbu, who had blood on her hands. Next to her was Garuda who appeared to be bleeding from the eyes. "What the fuck is going on," he thought as he reached down for a flash tag and two explosive tag. Capitalizing on the roar of the waterfall, it was simple for Gambaldi to silently move out of sight within the forest. Out of sheer caution, he strategically placed the flash tag on a the side of a nearby tree facing the trio near the waterfalls. However, there was another tree in front of the tagged tree which would obstructed the light from the flash tag. To resolve this he placed both explosive tags on the blocking tree. If the time came for it, he would first activate the explosive tags then follow up with the flash tag once the blocking tree falls. All while still masking his chakra completely and remaining silent in the trees around the waterfall.

This task would be completed just as the stranger finished speaking. Gambaldi silently moved away from his trap and maneuvered around the strangers position so that he was behind him. He adjusted the katana on his waist and pulled out a senbon. Putting the senbon between his lips, as if it were a toothpick, he stepped out of the forest just as the unfamiliar person finished speaking. "It's strange. I felt like something was off with the Raikage's stepping down and now he's on his way to the crossroads. However, it's not from a sickness like I had assumed would be the cause. No..no.. it would be at the hands of one of our own for his eyes," Gambaldi began with a wolfish grin on his face, "Then a stranger arrives and offers life to the dead, ex-Raikage. In exchange for the eyes of the host." He paused as he folded his arms and chuckled slightly, "The cost of life as an Uchiha. To be hunted by those who want power and as a result, harvested for it." His expression immediately changed to serious as he stopped only 5m away from the stranger; putting the trap 10m to the right of Gambaldi. This also put Gambaldi 8m away from the edge of the pool of water and 12m away from the forest directly behind him. "Somebody explain to the replacement what the hell is going on. Least I start assuming," he said plainly, looking at both the Anbu, Mei Tsaki, and the stranger. He watched for any movement that he could deem aggressive, if even their chakra wavered wrongly he would make his move. Maintaining the masking of his chakra through it all.

Relevant Information:

Sabo

Sabo

"Let me clear some things up before something tragic happens." Garuda would say as he he just sat there. Things would escalate quickly if he would decided to just let everything happen, as two uninvited people had made it to the place and both gave of bad vibes from their words. Even though he knew one of them he still felt that way, but even though he knew this man he truly didn't care for him. But enough of that information as at this time Garuda would need to start and explanation that only would stun the heavens, but before he would speak he would wait for one of the birds that had come to do something that would be strange in the eyes of the others.

One of the birds that had lead the man that spoke about a path to immortality was Garuda's pet, Nana, and the bird took it upon it's self to grab the clothes and also the kunai that was at the top of the waterfall. It did this because it didn't like it's master to be un-presentable , and also wanted him to have a weapon. So doing that it would drop the items down in front of Garuda and help him put them on right and then finally placing the kunai in his hand. Now that all of that was finished Garuda would stand to his feet, and sense he could see any of them would just turn to the sky. Nana perched on his shoulder, a smile on his face as he would begin to speak. "Miss, if you have a jar can you please place those eye in them for me and bring it to me. And umm man that offers immortality can you please sate your name."Garuda didn't know who the guy was and if he couldn't at least get his name, he wouldn't speak anymore to the person. Garuda wouldn't speak for a few seconds as he pondered if he should tell the Raikage everything, and came to the decision it would be best to do so." Lord Raikage, nothing significant has really happen. Unless you can call me jumping from a waterfall to my death...and then asking the women who saved my life to take out my eyes something ...Actually that does seem like something..." Garuda would say. At the moment he seemed to be full of life on the outside but inside he was still in great physical and mental pain.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei stared at her hands they were covered in blood and right in the middle of her palms were the man's eyes. All she could think of was the pain she must have caused the man. How be trembled when she pulled them out. The feeling of them in her hands. The feeling when the came out. It made her sick that she could do this without any questions or even making sure it was what the man wanted. Mei could only see the vision of the man before she took his sight. His red eyes staring at her and the pain behind them. Mei thought about the last thing he would see. It would be her with no emotion shown on her face and her hands that gave pain to him. Her hands that made this man blind. Even if he was the Kage she should have done something different but it was in her nature to obey.

Then a voice was heard by Mei's ears she quickly turned her head to see a man. He spoke about bringing the man back to life but you cannot bring a man back that is not dead yet. His mistake was that be jumped to conclusions. Soon after Mei heard another voice. Still sticking close to the man did Mei turn her head again. This time the man seemed to be Kumo. His words though were the part Mei could not believe. She was being accused of such a thing she woukd never do. Jumping to conclusions seemed to be what these guys liked to do. Mei was about to defend herself until she hear the man behind her start speaking. Again, Mei turned to listen to him and with his request would she slowly look to her hands. She had forgotten to put them somewhere other than in her hands.

With slow movents Mei moved the eyes to one hand. Still moving slow she unbuttoned a pocket and pulled out a small jar. The lid was not in it yet so it was easy access for when she had found an herb. Since, that is what she came here for but it turns out that didn't happen. Mei carefully put the eyes in the small jar. It was large enough to hold them both and still leave a little bit of room. After putting them in, she grabbed the lid from her pocket and put it on the jar. Mei wiped her hands on the front of her and then the jar seeming as she had gotten blood on it. Then, she grabbed the man's hands and put the jar in it so he would not have to reach.

Of course, Mei had been listening to the conversation but one thing stuck out from everything elae. This man was not the Kage anymore. She had taken this man's eyes out when she could have rejected. This made Mei's heart sink. Slowly, Mei turned back to the Kumo man and by this time her face was getting pale. "I promise I didn't know. I only did as he asked me to. I couldn't question the kage but it seems he's not anymore." Mei's voice was very soft. Still, Mei stayed close to the man even if he wasn't kage Mei wished to keep him protected if something were to happen.

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Too the untrained eye the man appeared quite dead but as it turned out he was merely resting his eyes... In any case he now eyeless man was now speaking and most importantly speaking to a third person. It obviously wasn't woman due to her attire and then he mentioned her separate as well. Very interesting... The man's head turned ever so slightly as his cold black eyes peered from behind the shadows his hood shrouded his face in. It took a moment to notice the man, the 'Raikage' he was certainly good at hiding but in this line work most of them were. Bringing his gaze back to the man on the ground he answered his question.

"Oh your still alive I see. A pity, he sure does enjoy bringing people back you know... I even enjoy it myself too, it carries more than its share of benefits you know..."

The mans words left his lips softly, only slightly louder than a whisper.

"To answer your question my name is Nero Uchiha... Your quite lucky you know... Not many people try to kill themselves in such a secluded place and are still stumbled upon... and by three people no less. Or rather would you say thats misfortune on your part? Well even so he can still you back... He has quite the knack for this sort of thing."

The man reached his hand out towards the woman, hand open and cupped as to receive something from her. She looked sad, he had a hard time sympathizing with her as he knew little to nothing about these people but he couldn't help it. The cold black eyes of his softened but only for a moment, the man behind them recognized the expression on her face all too well. After placing the eyes in a small jar she put the jar in his hand. It was a wise decision and one he couldn't deny that he anticipated. He quickly slid the jar inside his left pants pocket underneath his cloak.

"Im sorry but I must be honest with you for a moment. I lied a moment ago... I do not need your whole body to revive you the blood in this jar would even suffice. But as you know all too well, these eyes... They can be a dangerous thing. And not just anybody is fit to wield them."

The voice that spoke now came from the same man but it was different. It was slightly louder and deeper, not quite monotone but to the untrained ears it would be easy to believe there was another person speaking from the exact same position.

"Oh... Strange. Very well then... If you are going to die now... then you must decide if you wish to come with me so we can bring you back. Or stay alive and remain here.

Bastian

Bastian

Ooc Statement:

Things had become increasingly interesting with each passing moment. So this had been the reason behind the Raikage's cryptic words back in the village. To think one would go to such extreme lengths just to end their life. The concept was a foreign one to Gambaldi, whom had spent his early life doing his all to survive. While he remained silent, listening his two comrades plead their case, he spotted a glint of light in his peripheral vision coming from above the waterfall. Even before the bird began assisting Garuda with his clothing and handing him a kunai, Gambaldi had already had the creature on his radar. Gambaldi couldn't help but wonder if the bird fetched the former Raikage's meals, as well. The thought made him grin, though this would happen just as Mei began to speak. He could tell, as crazy as it sounded, everything said was the truth. Aside from the obvious discomfort such an issue would bring, neither of his comrades had withheld what had transpired, at least. "I see," he said plainly. That covered some of the issue that plagued Gambaldi's mind since the start of this madness. This left only one last issue that outweighed them all.

Ironically the source of the last issue began to speak. This had diverted Gambaldi's attention away from his comrades. He immediately began to size up the stranger that still chose to keep his back toward him. Whether this was a show of faith or sheer fearlessness, it had yet to be seen. The stranger explained who he was, though not how he got here. Instead of insisting on that right away, Gambaldi remained silent and listened to what Nero had to say. Only when the stranger, Nero Uchiha, began to make the slightest hint of movement toward Mei; who by now was beginning to hand the jar to Garuda. Nero had reached as if to receive the jar himself, but grasped at nothing but air. During this pointless attempt, Gambaldi would already have made his move and would now be 2m closer to Nero but still behind at angle off to his right. This would put Gambaldi right between his trap and Nero. The entire time his chakra would still be masked and his movements remaining as quiet as he could possibly be. With the exception of a large broken branches near the part of the woods he had previously entered the clearing from, an uprooted stump which was a 3ft to the right of Mei, and pebbles in the immediate area near the poll; there was nothing around Gambaldi's moving area that would give his position away. Even still the new Raikage had taken care to notice this and moved accordingly.

While moving simultaneously into position, Gambaldi revealed two kunai; both of which having tags wrapped around them. He kept the nature of the tags hidden under his hand, the tags themselves wrapped around the kunai handles, though Gambaldi knew both were explosive tags. With the target clean in his sights, being it was now in Garuda's hands, Gambaldi simply remained silent. There was more to listen to it seemed. This entire scene felt intentional and Gambaldi did not wish to make a rash decision until he knew exactly what was going on.

Sabo

Sabo

Once Garuda had the jar in his hand he would whisper something that only Nana would be able to hear, what he said to the bird wasn't anything serious as it was just a simple favor he would ask. Nana would nob her head and get off of Garuda's shoulder and then start to slowly lead the man over to the pool of water. Nana would help him get on the ground and not fall in and then rest back on his shoulder. Once he was at the edge of the pool he would open the jar and put it in the water, but not enough for the eyes to come out, he would then wait for Nana to chirp. The chirp being a signal that the jar was full of the water and the eyes were still within. Now that all of that was taken care of Garuda would put the top back on the jar and stand to his feet. Even though he hadn't spoken a word to the others he still listened to everything they would say, as this situation could turn truly ugly. Holding the jar tightly and against his chest he would begin to talk, "Okay....lets...." Garuda would stop speaking as he truly had forgotten the speech he was about to give as his mind would begin to flood of old memories; not memories of what drove him to take out his eyes but memories of the vows he had taken long ago. He started wondering what he was doing her and why he was here, yea he had merged two village but it didn't feel like home to him. This place on this island was going to be his home, death bed, but so many people had come and took that away from him.

The smile that once was on his face would slowly turn into nothing and he would just stand there not understanding anything anymore, he had many goals that now seemed pointless from his decision. His thoughts on everything he had done up until this point began to make him wonder what his real purpose was, and not the one he was given by Syndra. Garuda needed to think things over and with all theses other people around he couldn't think straight, but he knew they wouldn't leave if asked nicely. But he wouldn't know that unless he tried so sighing he would begin."Can everyone leave?...Well everyone but the women who took my eyes out for me" Garuda would ask. He didn't ask for Mei to leave because he knew no one would allow him, after his suicide attempt, to be completely alone. So picking her was the best option. This is because he trusted women over men always and that the other two didn't come off as people he could be left alone with.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had been looking at the Kumo man wondering how he knew there was a new Kage. It took her a moment but she came to the conclusion that he must be the new Kage. This made Mei even more flustered with the situation. She was speaking to two high ranked ninja and she probably sounded like an idiot. Then, she heard what sounded like a whisper. Hearinv this she turned to see the former Kage being led to the edge of the water. Mei wondered if it was another attempt to drown himself so she stood ready. If he were attempting again then she would try and save him again. Soon, she noticed he was only filling the jar with water. Mei wondered what he woukld possibly do with his eyes. Would he give them to Nero ? Or would he give them to the new Kage? She knew he wouldn't destroy them since he did ask for a place to put them.

Mei still stared at the former Kage as he began to speak but stopped. She waited to see whether he would speak again ir not and just when she thought he wouldn't he did. He wanted her to stay while the others left. What did he want her for? Would he ask her to do something else? Mei knew she would stay it was in her nature unless of course she was told not to. She looked to the new kage in question wondering if he would speak. She wondered what his reaction would be. Then, she looked to Nero with the same questioning thoughts. Still, Mei stood in the same spot waiting for what would happen next.

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

As the scenario played through Nero's mind he was left disappointed as the empty space that occupied his cupped hand stayed empty. The girl put the jar in the hands of the owner of the eyes and Nero let out a sigh, resting his eyes for a moment behind that cloak of his. He could also feel not only disappointment but hints of frustration as well coming through the link. Leaving the island with nothing and no secret lair that he was originally looking for was a setback and then some. Alas it would all have to be done at another time and perhaps even another place.

"Very well then. I won't take up anymore of your precious time."

Off in the distance a command was given that must be followed. Nero himself would have fought for the eyes if need be but Kamina had other plans that were starting to fall into place. Only moments after the former Raikage had asked him to leave a large wooden coffin appeared behind the cloaked figure and he swiftly stepped back into it. The door closed only a second later and the coffin began to fade out of existence.

Bastian

Bastian

An odd turn of events.

Gambaldi lowered his weapons as he listened to the request of the former Raikage. The man was obviously delirious from what had transpired. However, Nero was more than happy to oblige the request, though his exit was something fairly amazing. Just who was this mysterious Uchiha and this other person he had mentioned that had a knack for bringing back the dead. All of this was a great deal to process. And now the suicidal man wanted alone time with Mei. "Your making this becoming Raikage process a lot less extravagant as I pictured it," he said, finally breaking his silence. "Tsaki, if my memory is correct," he continued, directing his attention to the anbu woman, "Finish this business with Lord Garuda and then bring him back to the village. After which you will be relieved of Anbu duty and serve as head advisor to the Raikage."

That said, Gambaldi turned to walk away, "Oh," he said stopping, "Under no circumstances is Lord Garuda to die, even if it's by his volition. Not that I don't trust you, my lord, it's just your obviously not in your right state of mind. I rather not have to deal with a tragedy on the day I am recognized as Raikage." He waved them off as he stepped into the brush vanishing completely, chakra and all. Today had left much to ponder. Once they all were back in the village, Gambaldi would investigate more thoroughly. For now, the stranger was gone and Garuda was left in the hands of Mei. All that was left to do was mobilize the anbu in Kumo to increase security within the borders. He would also need to research who this Nero Uchiha is, perhaps then shed some light on all this madness. "This is what I get for taking this job," he mumbled under his breath, "Definitely gonna need a drink and smoke."

Sabo

Sabo

"Well that was easier then I thought..."He would say to Nana as he turned his head to look up at the sky, this being something he knew he would miss. Being able to watch the beautiful sky, night or day, and wish he could fly himself. But he knew what he would be giving up when he gave up those eyes. He would keep his head turned up as he wondered if he truly wanted to leave this place; but he knew he still had thing he needed to take care of since he wasn't going to be dying. Garuda wanted to tell Mei some personal thing but no longer felt in the mood, so lowering his head he would whisper something to Nana. That being to help him go over to Mei. The bird would do as told and help Garuda over to her, also moving his hand so he could hold hers. He didn't do this because of some feeling he had for the girl but because he was blind and wasn't used to it yet, so it would be extremely difficult for him to go anywhere without holding someone's hand. Even though he could have asked Nana to lead him, but he wanted the bird to rest cause she must have had a traumatic day today. "Miss, I am ready to go back to the village." He would wait for her to lead him back into the village.

[EXIT-when Mei exits]

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had turned her attention toward Nero when she heard him say he was taking his leave. She was rather surprised to see him leave in such an unusual manner and then again maybe not. Her attention didn't stay focused on him too long and soon enough her head was back in the Raikage's direction. She hadn't known exactly what to say during the length of time they had all been here so she was still just listening. Mei listened as he spoke to the man known as Garuda. Then, he started to speaj to her. Mei's eyes widened as she listened. 'Head Advisor?! To the Raikage?! Why would he want me?! No don't ask questions... it doesn't matter all you need to know is you were chosen. This probably isn't the best time to be excited or confused. I mean you did just take this man's eyes out.' Mei's thoughts kept rolling through her head but all she could do was keep staring in the direction the Raikage left. Her face showed no excitement but soon enough she shook it off.

Mei had turned back to Garuda and she saw he was talking to his bird. She didn't know why he wanted to be left with her and she wondered if she would be told. Mei's mouth stayed closed as Garuda started coming towards her with the help of his bird. He grabbed her hand and spoke. So, with a smile she replied, "Alright. Let's go then." Her voice was soft but not exactly happy. Mei wondered what it would be like for him now. She was the one that made him blind and she wanted to tell herself it was because he asked. However, it didn't help and even though he couldn't see her face she kept a smile but it was a sad looking smile. Mei would turn and start to walk as she held onto his hand. She would make sure there was nothing in the way as he walked and she would make sure he made it back to the village safely.

Exit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum