3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Training [open, NK] Empty Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Training [open, NK] Tumblr_mre2uuARrX1sshed1o1_500
The Winds of Fate!
The cloud's were scattered within the sky above, Lying upon his back within the training field of Kumogakure, a young man of eighteen. His clothing was unlike any other, most likely a sign of his own uniqueness. The red hair upon his head lay flat across his face as he snored gently within the heat that bathed him, his hands had been crossed across his chest seemingly to hold the large rectangular like club that lay in a diagonal angle across his belly. There were signs across the battle field that someone or this napping male had been training, the ground and rocks had slices in them at different angles while tree's lay severed or bisected. Though the slashes were not the only sign of wear and tear upon this battle field. Or at least freshly made wounds upon the ground, for you see full tree's had been uprooted by the power of a tornado or so it would seem. The weather was one that many would view as relaxing and after some training a nap is something that helps rejuvinate the essence. He was content though once again he was training by himself without any guidance on how and what he was doing or whether what he was doing was right.

His eyes would slowly open as he stretched, The large object gently moving with his deep breath would allow him to roll over easier before standing up. The large object would be lifted as if it weighed nothing showing the strength of the young male or perhaps the proficency with such a weapon. It would be spun around and placed in the holster upon his back slipping in with a click. Grabbing his hair and moving it from his face he was ready to once again begin his training.  This technique, the one that he had no need for a weapon was known as the Wind Release: Slash. It utlized concentrated Win Release Chakra into a slash taht appears to have no actual movement. Instead the slash is the only thing that can be seen upon its usage though he doubted that was the case. Perhaps the chakra made it seem visible in a minor way. The only way to find out was to use the technique.

Chakra would be concentrated through his body and into the palm of his hand, Now the next step was to wave his hand while at the same time release the sharp blades of wind from each finger tip, They would then need to form and become one large single slash that would effectively become a powerful cutting based jutsu. So this is what he would do, His chakra would flow into the fingertips and with a wave of his hand he would watch the somewhat invisible particles of wind slash into the nearest tree forcing it to fall on to itself before effectivly toppling over with a crash. Thankfully the boy had made sure to be far enough from the tree for it to not be capable of crushign him. Sighing softly to himself he was proud of his achievements but....with no one to help him..he felt lonely. No one had shown up....thus he would leave knowing that this had powered his resolve to leave.

Wind Release: Slash learned [529/500]

------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Jake Haruno on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

A figure stood in the Thunder Grounds. It seemed to be male, about 13, and had some shining object hanging from his neck. He wore a long purple robe with a gold chain at the front, as well as a sleeveless black shirt and beige combats, the robe being open so others could see the rest. He also has many gold accessories, those being: gold earrings, neckwear, armbands, and bracelets all up his wrists. Then there was the strange object from earlier. The ring looks strange, being a circle, with a pyramid with an eye in the center, said pyramid inside said circle. The circle has five small spikes on it, two on each side, then one in the middle. Once he got closer, his features became more defined, showing more and more weird things about him. His skin was tan and his eyes have some form of liner that moves from the corner of his eye to the side, then down, then slanted towards the center of his face. Along with this he head white hair, a trait that normally was of his rival clan. All of this put together, he looked nothing like an Uchiha, even his eyes were brown rather than black. He walked towards the Thunder Grounds to see another genin training. He noticed the boy get up. He seemed to have done tons of physical training, so he was probably going to do some ninjutsu training. His eyes closed and opened to activate his sharingan. He would see what this man could do. The man's charka was wind natured, so logically he was gonna use wind release.

From a bit away, the new kid would begin to say outloud what he was doing. He could barely be heard, the new kid analyzing everything he could with his sharingan. "The chakra moves to his hands, then to his palms. Now he waves his hands, as...small blades of wind appear on his finger tips." [Thank (whoever) for my sharingan, otherwise I probably wouldn't have seen those.] He thought. " Now they come together, forming a much larger and more powerful blade....and- " He watched the tree get cut in two, and smiled. He laughed a bit before muttering to himself. "okay, let's try that out." He said, trying to use that same jutsu. His chakra formed and molded carefully into wind chakra. "Check." He said, then doing the rest. He then formed tiny blades on his fingers, and waves his hand, creating a perfect replication of Wind Release: Slash. It flew past the genin and cut the already cut tree in half. He smiled and walked forward, waving to the man. "Nice jutsu." He commented. "What is it?" He asked not knowing the name. The new kid deactivated his sharingan once he got close enough, wanting to keep his stage a surprise if they got put in the same squad. He had seen this kid at the academy, though had never formally met him before, so he decided to fix that. "Oh, I almost forgot. I'm Yami Uchiha."  He said putting out a hand to shake his, expecting a weird reaction do to him not looking anything like a member of his clan.

Chakra: 75/120

Jutsu Copied using sharingan: Wind Release: Slash.

3Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:13 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

He would watch as the secondary wind slash would be utilized, Following the trail the slightly older than most genin would turn to catch a glimpse of the new male whom had appeared within the trainig field. Usually this shinobi would never have been caught of guard but he had been focusing on the training of this technique, As he turned he would instantly look down at the males shoes having seen the red eyes of the sharingan. He knew full well of the Uchiha ability i mean everyone did they were famous of course for the Genjutsu ability of the sharingan. The legs were the best part to look at as you could then predict the moevement, This was information that had been obviously passed down with knowledge of the Uchiha. So now he would check out the male avoiding the eyes as best he could. He would then notice the deactivation. Apparently the male had hoped to hide this ability but he had failed to deactivate it prior to the red headed ninja locating him.

Though he would now act as best he could to not mention his knowing of the males sharingan. Now looking the male dead in the eyes as he introduced himself, Yup an Uchiha, that put to bed any doubts that Jake had of the boys eyes not holding the kekki genkai of the uchiha clan. Though not to be rude he would simply smiling as he waved, finally some interaction between Kumogakure shinobi. "Hey Yami, My names Jake Haruno, So you use Wind Release too, thats awesome. Its supposed to be a rare nature compared to the other four basics. How do you fancy helping me train some more wind release? I'm trying to increase my arsenal of Wind Release and Bukijutsu techniques" he would say smiling, Obviously the shinobi known as Jake was a kind one.

4Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:56 am

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami laughed a little nervously, then rubbed the back of his head, scratching it. "I actually don't know wind release." He admitted, feeling bad for getting his hopes up. "I only know fire release, that's it. Sorry if I got your hopes up. I just used my sharingan to try and mimic it, thought it be cool to get a feel for it." He added. "I'm mostly here to do some chakra training. Though since you are here, why not do some sparing?" He asked with a grin. He thought it would be fun to spar with this guy. Jake Haruno.... he had heard that somewhere before.. but where?

5Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:13 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

A full on confirmation, This male had successfully copied a full wind release technique without the need for the wind release element itself, That in itself was a powerful ability one that scared Jake, He would have to be careful with the techniques he used so that his entire arsenal was not stolen, Though this thought occured it instantly vanished. He would not care if a fellow Kumogakure shinobi copied techniques from him, It would mean they were gaining abilities for there own arsenal and he was apart of that. It was a great success to help another out. Passing a hand through his hair he would smile gently as he nodded, "Ok Yami, Yeah id love to spar." Jake would say. He would then proceed to take two large jumps backwards granting an 8 meter distance between the two shinobi. "Seeing as you made the challenge you can make the first move" the red head would shout to his uchiha opponent.

6Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:20 am

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami laughed and decided to think up a strategy and decided to ask a favor of Jake. "Hey Jake, may I borrow a kunia or two? I don't really use many." He said, explaining why he had none on him. He wanted to mix up some close range fighting with some of his jutsu.

7Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:20 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

"Mm..this stuff tastes good! Ramen is like, the best breakfast lunch and dinner ever! I'm gonna travel to every major village and go on a ramen eating spree! Then finally, I'll see what's the best tasting ramen in the world..yeah, that'll be awesome. But I shouldn't eat so much ramen..it'll ruin my fitness."

Dressed in his standard outfit, a purple T-shirt, purple pants, and a scarf, he walked around the village like he owned the place. He wasn't wearing his jewelry this time..the village looked a bit seedy. Some people in the crowd gave him a few odd looks as they heard him talking to himself, but most were too busy with there own lives to bother paying attention to some random kid.

Hn..so if this is a major village, it should have a bunch of shinobi I can train with. Good thing I brought a map..this village is huge! Now, where is the training grounds? I'm a D-rank ninja..so the village equivalent is a Genin. Yeah, that's right!

He entered the training grounds after followong the directions on the map. It seemed quite a bit scuffed up, but since it was a sparring area that was really to be expected.

"Time to kick ass and claim names! Nyehahahahahaha!"

Ten meters away from him were two Genin. Deciding that he should greet himself before kicking their asses, he would get closer, now about five meters away from the tan skinned fellow.

"Haiya! I'm Tetsuo, Tetsuo Sarutobi! What's your names?"

Just as the last word rolled off of his tongue, he began picking his nose out of boredom as he sized both of them.

I wonder if they know if the hot tubs are mixed or not..huehuehuehue..the girls in this village have some nice assets.

WC: 310

8Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

It was a rather small shock to find out that his young uchiha opponent did not hold a single item of weaponry, Or at least the basics in this sense. Sliding his hand downwards to his holster he would allow his hand to wrap around two kunai, drawing them upwards and throwing them in the direction of the male whom had asked for them. He would not throw them at full strength or speed possibly allowing them to go no faster than a basic, he did not want to reveal to much of his abilities before the spar had even begun. "You ready Yami" he would say loudly awaiting the male to pick up the two kunai. After he had thrown the kunai the young weapon user had already withdrawn and expanded the fan like weapon. The wind would pick up as if the sky itself had begun to look forward to the bout between the two kumogakure shinobi, though this would be placed on hold before it even begun due to the appearance of yet another male, "Hold on Yami" Jake would say as he nodded in the direction of the new comer.

With Jake being in front of Yami he was capable of easily spotting the male whom was approaching the Uchiha from behind, This was a make whom he had never seen and Jake was somewhat impressed, Two people in one day. Jake knew Yami perhaps not fully but they had been around before and had met in passing but he had never witnessed someone like ther purple headed man before. Somewhat kind of odd he would have cleared 5 meters as the boy himself did, This put both himself and the man five meters from Yami though on opposite sides of the Uchiha, The purple headed male would introduce himself though Jake was somewhat confused, He could not see the headband of the male anywere. With the introduction of the new comer given Jake would make a rather disgusted face still holding Gale within his hands to the side of his body. The new man had picked his nose like some kind of kid and well it was rank. Though pushing this aside he would speak. "Hi, My name's Jake and this is Yami, Its nice to meet ya" Jake would say smiling softly.

9Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami watched as the man reached down and threw two kunia at him. Yami's academy reflexes kicked in and he just barely was able to catch the kunia by the hilt. "Thanks Jake." He said, putting them in one of his big pockets. He then noticed another male ninja. Yami smiled and turned to the man, after he introduced himself. "Yami Uchiha." He said with a grin. Suddenly he realized something, he had never met this man before. Sure for normal Uchiha that was most of the village but he knew almost everyone's face at least, having made a habit of that. Either this guy was new, or he meant trouble, and the shinobi speed and lack of head band didn't help. Seeing the man pick his nose, he sighed slightly, still keeping his guard up. Sheesh, he doesn't even have manners. If Jake was paying attention, he'd hopefully notice Yami's lack of ease, and catch on before anything bad happened.

10Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Noticing the unease that the man known as Yami seemed to feel, he looked at a big booger that he took out of his nose. Not wanting to waste it, he popped it in his mouth chewing on it like it was taffy. He went over to him, now about two meters away and looked at him with a curious gaze.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you shy around new people Yami? Trust me, I don't bite. All I do is travel in search for the greatest tasting ramen ever, and train to become the strongest ninja in the lands..speaking of training, do you two want to spar? I think that I'm a bit rusty since I haven't fought in a while. Can't have that rust on a mission, you know?"

While getting off all of the rust, he would be able to practice his Katon jutsu. Plus, he could make some new friends at this village! It would be super duper fun! Well, at least until his sister came..then it would be full of pain. He cringed at those thoughts. Images of his battered, beautiful body strewn across the floor wwith his vengeful sister standing triumphantly upon his body popped up in his mind. But on the bright sides, he covered up his tracks real good, at least in his opinion.

"Two versus one, free for all, I don't really mind, I guess. From what my father says, I think I can take both of you on, but eh, my father isn't always humble. I'm sure you both would give me a lot of trouble alone let alone together, haha."

He looked at both of the Genin, awaiting there responses. Tetsuo felt that he should have prepared more before getting into a fight so he wasn't embarassed...but, oh well. No point in being salty about the past.

WC: 312

11Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Oh god, He had done it, The stomach of the red head would churn as the young man ate...yup fucking devoured this giant ass bogey. The dry heaving would come though he would try to disguise this as quick coughs not wanting to hurt the young kids feeling. He had already gathered that the male was something different and though the male looked older he acted incredibly childish. Beginning to find his composure he would listen to the young male whom questioned Yami though Jake was slightly annoyed with his fellow Kumogakure shinobi, Why had Yami granted his full name to someone he was unsure about and why had he done it even though Jake had offered both first names. If this person turns out to be a spy or a hoarder the uchihas eyes would most likely be the prize. Though the male wanted to spar Jake was un sure, On the other hand he was here to train and this male could easily be a kumo shinobi. you never fully knew.

A small grin would appear upon Jakes face as the new comer stated he could probably take on both shinobi on his own. Now that was something he would like to see. "You seem awfully full of yourself, but im not one for ganging up on fellow Kumogakure shinobi" Jake would say as he once more began to move, This time moving back to his original position thus being ten meters from Yami and now 12 meters from Tetsuo, Gale was ready to be utilized and he of course had his ace, He was slightly low on chakra compare dto the others, Or thats what he would assume due to the use of chakra used via the slash training. So he would need to conserve his abilities and not simply release technique after technique. Thankfully his ace would be able to help with his chakra cost. "Ok then guys, If your all happy with an all for one then so am i, seperate out youy two" Jake would shout to the Uchiha and Tetsuo"[/color]

12Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami grinned, easing up around the man. He watched as the two got ready to fight, and did a hand sign, disappearing in a second and appearing 35 meters away. "Body Flicker, one of the most useful jutsu ever." He said with a grin. "You two have fun!" He called. It was better for him to sit back and let those two fight it out and join in when they were tired. He sat back and watched, if he saw something of interest, he'd mimic it and you it against the wielder.

Chakra: 68/120

13Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:22 pm

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Grinning, he nodded in reply to Jake's suggestion of a free for all. First, he would take out the weakest link, which in his opinion, was the man named Yami. He mentioned his name even after Jake mentioned it for him, which was a bit odd. But the good thing about Tetsuo was that he could befriend all types of people, even the ones that were a little bit slow! He wasn't the type of person that judged. Before he got a chance tto spread out, it seemed that everyone took a headstart. Yami used the body flicker technique to move away thirty five meters away from Tetsuo. With the eyes of a master of weapons, he was easily able to see Yami's movements. He could have easily struck him while he was in the middle of his dash. If this was a real battle, then he would be dead. But, since this was a spar and he wasn't assigned to kill this boy, he would acknowledge the rules of the spar.

"W-wow..so fast. What kind of jutsu was that? Man...I think I'm in over my head! But I can't give up!"

Feigning weakness, he intended to lure Yami into a false sense sense of security, but only for a moment.

You can't run from my eyes..

After Yami stopped, he took that as a signal of the match beginning. So Tetsuo charged forward at maximum speed, confident that the boy wouldn't be able tto track his movements.

Once I get Yami out of the way I can focus all of my efforts on Jake. Hehehe..

Once he was fifteen meters away from Yami, he would withdraw four kunai from his holster placed on his left thigh, and throw them at him, each kunai aimed at a specific body part, but none of them would strike in a lethal area. One was aimed at his kidney, two were aimed at his knees, and the final one would be aimed at his stomach. Immediately after all kunai in thrown, and now that he was in range(12 meters), he would quickly form a couple of handseals and use the Great Fireball Jutsu. A sphere that was fifteen meters wide and tall, with a range of fifteen meters, the fireball would be difficult for Yami to dodge. Tetsuo would make sure he didn't accidentally run into his own fireball and attacks, of course. He wasn't showing any mercy even if this was a spar.

WC: 418

14Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:09 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Itome is editing his information and app will resumae ASAP

15Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:13 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Grinning, he nodded in reply to Jake's suggestion of a free for all. First, he would take out the weakest link, which in his opinion, was the man named Yami. He mentioned his name even after Jake mentioned it for him, which was a bit odd. But the good thing about Tetsuo was that he could befriend all types of people, even the ones that were a little bit slow! He wasn't the type of person that judged. Before he got a chance tto spread out, Yami formed a single handseal, and in the next moment he popped up thirty five meters away from Tetsuo. Honestly, the Akimichi was a bit surprised, but cleared his thoughts. He remembered the weakness of the jutsu, you couldn't attack during it. So, it wouldn't be an offensive issue thankfully.

"W-wow..so fast. What kind of jutsu was that? Man...I think I'm in over my head! But I can't give up!"

Feigning weakness, he intended to lure Yami into a false sense sense of security, but only for a moment.

"You're a fool. You can't run from an Akimichi! I'll smash you into bits and pieces, cha!

After Yami stopped, he took that as a signal of the match beginning. So Tetsuo began to use the signature technique of the Akimichi, the expansion jutsu. He still wasn't skilled enough to use the partial expansion, although he was very close to doing it. His power was enough to wield trees like his own personal weapon.

Once I get Yami out of the way I can focus all of my efforts on Jake. It shouldn't be too difficult considering my enormous increase in power! Nyohoho!

A tree was next to him, that he figured he could use as a weapon to easily end this fight. Uprooting it with his great strength quite easily, and gripping it with his right hand, he looked around at both Yami and Jake. He didn't have to take out Yami first, especially since he was so far away! Plus, he doubted tthe puny Jake could stand up to his awesome power. Neither of them had much of a chance. So, with a twenty meter long tree in his hand, he swung it horizontally, the force of the attack being enough to completely knock him out if it hit, since he was just a normal human.

He suspected that Yami wouldn't do anything about this, so there was no point in attempting to focus his energy on basically an outsider.

"How do you like this technique? I just came up with it on the fly. Tetsuo Style: Tree Smashing No Jutsu!"

For now, he would take the conservative approach and wait for Jake to attack him and make a mistake. It wasn't like this jutsu had any real effect on his chakra pools with his excellent chakra control.

WC: 481

Training: Partial Expansion

16Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

The young shinobi would be watching, He would be able to witness and track the movements of his fellow Kumogakure shinobi even with the use of the Body Flicker yet if he had been attacked via that jutsu he doubted his reactions would be worthwhile. Though his eyes would flow back to the man known as Tetsuo whom had at this point begun to expand his entire body, The expansion was enough that it dwarfed the tree he was suddenly standing next to, He was not foolish, As soon as the expansion began Jake had made his move, His fan had been thrown behind him and he was now soaring into the air in a diagonal like pattern backwards. Upon the male uprooting the tree Jake had already cleared an extra eight meters and when the swing came he was a further twelve enhanced by the fact that akimichi took time to look between the two Kumo shinobi. This put him easily out of harms way due to the 32meter gap between the two now. Gale the fan utilized to soar was steady under his feet as he allowed it to glide to the right and into the largest tree that was a further 8 meteres from his given position. This would all happen at top speed of course making it rather quick. Having successfully moved out of reach of the giant shinobi Jake's plans would formulate. Gale would slide perfectly in its holster as quick as possible before flowing instantly into his next move.

He would need to activate his technique now, with the fact that he had the distance at his side he would bite down upon his finger drawing blood and completing the four required handseals, He would slam his hand into the ground emiting the area on a white smoke, This smoke would also act as a smoke screen for he owuld grab whatever item was summoned and delve deeper into the forest making sure to keep high. The males tree was not as wide or as big as the ones the young shinobi was using as cover, He was getting deeper into the woods while at the same time attempting to close the gap between Yami, As deep as he was thanks to the much larger size of the Akimichi it was also easier to keep tabs upon him thus he could see th emales movements with the expert eyes. "Hey Suger what the hell is going on" a voice within his head spoke. Replying with a whispered "spar". What was talking to him? The new weapon within his hand? The spear that now moved along with him?

Chakra

84/120 [Re-done due to perk]

Spira - 154/160

17Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:18 am

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami was surprised by this man, he was at least twice the size of an adult male. He was even lifting trees. He knew one thing: if this guy got close, Yami was dead. As he watched the other man make his move and sighed. "Two melee fighters, great." He thought. His best option would be to stay back and use his fire jutsu. So he'd start walking back, his senses focused around him, except his eyes, keeping them on the man who could double his size. He had to make sure to stay away from both.

18Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:16 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

It didn't matter to Tetsuo that Jake was trying to run away from him. It was sad, really. Maybe his father's words were right, as much as he hated to admit it. He didn't want to think of anyone as weak. In more kinder words, he would simply tell them that they needed a bit more work on there technique. As soon as he saw the man in the air, he aborted his plans. It would be stupid too continue doing so while he was obviously trying to avoid the tree. So, instead of swinging it like a club, the Akimichi would instead throw it like a shuriken. The tree was large enough to cover his diagonal movements, with the wideness of the tree allowing him not to be able to get out of the way so easily. It was flying at an even faster pace due to his increased strength, catching up to him before he even went into hiding.

The worst part of this jutsu is it makes me such a big target...I think I'm on the verge of learning the Partial Expansion, just have to tinker with this form more. Honestly, I don't plan on learning the Super Expansion Jutsu. I only learned this because I needed a starting point.

The tree was extremely thick, although not as some of the other trees here in the training grounds, which was a bit surprising.

"Are you going to keep running forever? I only have one jutsu, you don't need to expect any surprises from me. This form is exhausting on my chakra, too."

Another sly lie that he crafted. Like he thought about earlier, this form was pretty much effortless to maintain. With nothing else to do, he waited to see what these fools were going to do. This spar was getting pretty boring, to be honest. Once he got the jutsu he wanted, he could probably play it off as him being too exhausted to maintain his form, then sucker punch one of them with the Partial Expansion jutsu.

WC: 346

19Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

The young male wouod not halt his plans, For he would now be continuing the movements he had pre-determined, The fact that the large man had averted his swing and pulled back to turn it into a throw had made no difference. Even as the tree flew in his direction the young male would easily avoid it. THis was due to the speed difference, He had soared at top speed into the air while the tree had failed to find its mark and flew below the fan using shinobi, It hadn't even been close and now Jake would be back to running through the tree's with his frog staff in hand. Sadly for the Akimichi he had pulled the only tree within his immediate vacinity, Not even large enough boulders remained around him to be used as decent weapons for a giant. So now the young male would leave the cover of the tree's having previously climbed to the ground within the green leave coverage. It would seem he had fell for the taunt of the young male and had decided to come out. His movement now would place him 10 meters  in front of the Akimichi whom was still within his large form, Simply standing and staring at the large target he would grin as the staff rested against his body, The blade turned towards the akimichi while resting within the ground gently.

This was to allow the handseals that had followed, As he completed the third quick handseal his mouth would in take air, before releasing it instantly, This would allow him to create a large amount of small wind blades that would be expelled over a radius of 15 meters by 15 meters. Thanks to the Akimichi's extra size it would be almost impossible for the warrior to escape this severe blast of wind without sustaining heavy damage. Upon the final burst of wind to be shot the young Haruno would pick up the staff that had not moved even when forming the seals and in one might throw release it behind the wind aiming to strike the Akimichi whom would have to avoid the vast barrage of wind to avoid the spear that followed.

60/120:

20Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:04 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

[Both parties have had 48 hours to post]

It would seem he had been successful, The large mass of the Akimichi would be struck, almost every inch of the large body was pierced, Thankfully fate would seem to allow any off the major organs from being completely pierced. The body would not be so successful as the wind blades flew through even the mass amount of blubber slicing through the skin into the muscle slicing bones and piercing through the other end. Veins would be struck thus the expansion jutsu would be cancelled due to the instant k.oing of the larger man, This K.oing would happen after the frog struck the opponent. "SHIT" shouted Jake whom had not anticipated this movement, He had not realized the Akimichi was somewhat weaker, it would seem the males father was wrong and the talk of being better would fall short much like the Akimichi. The summoning would cancel itself returning to the land from where it came.

Jake would quickly run up to the akimichi, Not knowing what had happened to Yami who was not of his concern at the moment. As he ran he noticed the coins strewn across the ground..the wind release seemed to have allwed the males Ryo to fall, He would be shouting for help as he got to the bloody unconicous akimichi, As he did it would seem fate would intervene once more. This would be in the form of a passing medical ninja, Thankfully this large breasted medic would not notice the money and instead focused on the patent, Granting quick first aid to avoid any death. The medic would then quickly take the akimichi to Kumogakures hospital. This left the kumo ninja to pick up the money counting out at 825. "To the victor go the spoils" he said softly. With that he would simply make his way from the field and aim to find an instructor. He had to get stronger.

[321]

21Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:46 am

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami walked up behind him, sighing a bit when the other medical ninja came. "Darn, and I wanted to practice some Ijutsu, meh oh well." He said low enough to not be heard by anyone besides him. He then got ready to spar with Jake, but turning to see he was seeming to be leaving. This was his chance, a sneak attack. As much as he didn't like this against fellow Kumo ninja, this was his opportunity and in real combat he would have to take that. Then again, he wasn't a Kumo ninja, he was a ninja of Suna and Suna alone. This could be seen on his forehead protecter, which had the hour glass part of the sand crudely carved around the Kumo symbols. After analyzing, he saw Jake wasn't that far away, so he'd use the Great Fireball jutsu. Before he even had the chance to blink, the fireball was going towards Jake. Unlike most moronic shinobi he didn't yell the name of his techniques, that would get rid of the stealth, which ninja were lacking in now adays. Because of this, Jake would only hear the fire coming at him once it got close enough. Then, Yami decided to run up behind it, but staying to the side so his vision wasn't completely blocked, and then using his hands to make a chakra scalpel. His hands were new weapons as of now. He stayed behind the fireball, even if the genin manages to stop the fire ball, he would have Yami to deal with. The angle at which he stayed, he was to the side, so he could see ahead of the fireball, but it was hard to see the Uchiha hiding behind it. If the genin stopped the fire ball, he'd leap diagonally at him and stop the chakra scalpel at his chest, and inform him that if this was an actual fight, he would have been dead. If he managed to stop it, or took the hit on purpose, he would do the same but from behind, stopping him with a fist to the back so the force of the fireball wouldn't impale him on the blade. In his head he mentally crossed his fingers hoping this would work.

43/120

Jutsu learned: Sharingan Mastered Three Tomoe.

22Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:08 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

Why had he come? It had dawned on him, He and the Uchiha were supposed to be sparring? As he turned he would be capable of witnessing the amazing speed seals of the uchiha, Or well he would say amazing. this males speed was about the same as his own. His hand which would still be bleeding slightly would once again whirl into action. It would seem he would be forced to resummon his friend. He would tumble as the fireball was expelled. This timing would be granted of course due to the the fact that the technique used had at least seven handseals required while the eleven meter distance allowed him to easily move via the use of three side way jumps. It would have it that this side way jump would place him past the fireballs obvious straight forward movement while at the same time allowing him to perfectly visualize the Uchiha opponent.

This young male was pissed off, Jake Haruno knew ninja well, he knew full well they would utilize ambush manouvres but in a spar that was supposed to be against allies, in a spar that Jake had already been forced to use a large amount of chakra. This was not on. I should mention that at the beginning of his own first jump his hands would already have completed the five seals. Upon the third jump his hand would strike the ground and grasp the spear once more from the smoke that had appeared. As quick as it erupted the smoke cleared and now he was ready. With his advanced leg speed and sheer luck he had now came unscathed. The uchiha was charging at him with the medical technique. What would he do now? The Uchiha leaped. Big mistake.

The pole within the kumogakure shinobis hand would be swung, in a horizontal position, the leap easily out doing that of the chakra scalpel. One would be foolish to jump but it was the movement of the boy, Now the sharp blast of water erupting with the swing of the spear would meet him at the peak of his jump? Unless the male had the ability to change his movement in mid air, The distance was also minor perhaps a meter and a half upon the boy leaping? With the adept speed behind the swing as well as the adept speed behind the flying crescent wave, one would have to wonder? How would the uchiha react?

23Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:51 am

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami grunted in frustration. His plan had not worked. Then, suddenly Jake was above him and using some...water jutsu, well crap. He then got an idea. He redid the hand signs from earlier, and then uses Wind style: Slash. The moves canceled out each other, and Yami noticed the man's swing left him wide open. He took out the two kunia from earlier and flung them at his chest area. He did a back flip once his hands his the ground as to avoid any attacks as Jake fell. Yami watched him and got ready to defend against whatever his friend had planned.

31/120

24Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:37 am

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

[spoiler=OOC]Calling my hit

Yami's:

Jakes:

Yami's Reply:

It would seem the Uchiha had been forced to bow down to the physical prowess of the Jake Haruno and his unique staff, The toad in staff form would release a laugh into the mind of the male. A connection that they seemed to have shared. The crescent wave would strike the male in the waist creating a wound incredibly deep, Deep enough for blood to come erupting from the entire waist. Continuing this battle would be futile, The wave having cut to the bone. Jake had been enraged due to the shinobi who is supposed to be an ally assaulting him from behind after a stranger had interrupted the supposed friendly spar. Now he would see the damage the young shinobi had done to his ally and he would grimace. It would be painful for the genin to stand up and the wound was somewhat substantial. Still due to the un-faithfulness of his supposed friend Jake would now allow his weapon to vanish. Heading towards his friend Jake would grimace looking at the boy who would most likely find it impossible to stand. "This is what you get for assualting a fellow shinobi from behind" Jake would say, Pissed off was an understatement but his expression would change, "Ill take you to the medical core"

25Training [open, NK] Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:14 am

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami grunted and fell back with blood shooting out of him. "GAH, WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed, as he hunched over. "THAT COULD HAVE KILL ME YOU MORON!" He said resisting the urge to cry do to the amount of pain he was in. He hunched over, not even able to get up. "You're supposed to treat a spar like a real battle, so I took the opportunity....seriously though we don't have to take it this far." He said nearly fainting. "I can get there myself." He said and stood up, before falling over. "Nevermind, I think I'll just wait for the blood to leave my system." He said, growing tired.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum