Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Swagbito's mission thread Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swagbito's mission thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swagbito's mission thread Empty Swagbito's mission thread Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:02 am

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission 1. The World Olympic
BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  The alarm clock read 5:00 am.  Swagbito, while still asleep, searched for his shades with his hands.  He adjusted them to his eyes and finally woke up.  "I guess I should start getting ready.  I have a long day and alot of money ahead of me."  he said as he tried to roll out of his bed.  Swagbito walked over to his table and took a breakfast bar.  He unpeeled the wrapper and crunched and munched the fastest he's ever ate. He usually eats slowly to savor every bite, but today was a big day, and the last thing he wanted to do was be late or miss the whole race itself.   Swagbito threw the wrapper on the floor and ran over to his bathroom.  He carelessly pasted the tooth paste onto his tooth brush and start brushing. Swagbito usually would set his timer to 2:00,but again, Swagbito doesn't want to waste a second being late to this event.   He didnt care for setting his timer and ended brushing at a time of 27 seconds. "Great. Now all I have to do is get dressed." Swagbito ran to his room and locked the door.  He opened the closet door and got out a pair of red lavender swimming trunks.  He fit the trunks into his legs.  He opened his door and got out. He didn't care for changing his shirt. He would take it off during the Olympics anyways. "Ahhh, it finally time!"  he yelled.  He then started walking to the village gates. Excitement and worry filled his mind, excitement from all the money that was at stake, and worry from losing.

Swagbito made it to the village gates and started jumping from tree to tree.  This took a while, as his destination was the land of water. He finally made it there within 2 hours.

An announcer grabbed his microphone.  "Welcome to the World Olympics, here in the Land of Water!".  "Today we will watch competitors from all around the world race in the 10000 swim!".  "Now racers get ready!".  Swagbito looked at all the competitors. "Why is there a kid here?".  He looked forward and got ready.  "2,1,GO!".

The racers jumped into the water at the same time.  It seemed as the little kid almost drowned.  A Kirigakure native was in the lead, with Swagbito in second place.  Swagbito could see behind him with every stroke.  He already noticed that the little one had almost drowned and a lifeguard had to take him out.  "Heh, serves him right for entering this race".  Swagbito and the Kirigakure native were head to head.  8 racers were now in.  

Swagbito noticed that about 3 competitors were splashing at each other, which counts as cheating.  They then had to be taken out of the race.  Now there were only 5 competitors, which means that everyone will get a Ryo reward.

They had traveled about 400 Meters by now.  2 had been eaten by wild sharks, which means that only 3 remained.  Swagbito, The Kiri Native, who was still head to head with Swagbito, and a Kumo Ninja.

The Ninja from Kumo had created by accidentally releasing a spark from his mouth.  There was now 50 meters left.  Swagbito and Kiri Native was head to head bumping into each other second by second and clashing heads.  Finally the final meter came up.  The announcer spoke.  "This is gonna be close!".  Swagbito let out his tongue which had crossed the finish line before the Kiri Native.  "And Swagbito wins by a tongue". Swagbito exclaimed "Heh, the money's mine. ".

The  Kiri Native walked up to Swagbito. " HEY, you did pretty good out there. Glad to have raced you. " The Kiri Native exclaimed. " Whatever. " Swagbito then disappeared and started going back home.

Swagbito jumped from branch to branch but he took 4 hours due to the weight the water put on him. Swagbito finally got home.  He put all his wet clothes from the race into his washer/dryer. He took a shower and put on his normal outfit.

"Hmph... I can't wait to spend this.  A new weapon?  Jutsu? ".  The possibilities enlightened Swagbito.  He couldn't wait for the next day so he got ready for bed and passed out.  Tommorow will be a shopping spree.

"ka

http://jump.forumotion.com

2Swagbito's mission thread Empty Re: Swagbito's mission thread Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission 2. Bullies

BEEP!!!  BEEP!!!  BEEP!!!  BEEP!!!  BEEP!!!  The alarm sounded loudly.  Swagbito hands searched for his  shades.  He adjusted to them his face and turned the alarm clock off.  "Bullies?  *Sigh* to easy".  Swagbito then proceeded to take a breakfast bar.  He opened the wrapper and threw it to the floor.  He then proceeded to eat ever so slowly, savoring every bite he took. He liked breakfast bars, so he didn't want to waste it by eating way to fast like some people he knows. After he was done, he walked over to his bathroom.  He set his timer to 2 minutes and started brushing. He always sets his timer to this and never eats sweets so he doesn't have any problems with his teeth.  Next, went over to his room and locked the door.  He then proceeded to open his closet door and take out his usual outfit.  

Now he was all set.  He started searching through Konoha for the bullies.  When he found them, they were picking on a little kid.  There was 3 of them.  Of what seemed to be an Inuzuka, Hyuuga, and Uchiha.  Swagbito could hear the Uchiha.  "Give us all your lunch money or else!".  "Or else what?".  Swagbito was standing behind the bullies.  They looked at him with a cocktail face.  The Inuzuka said "Scram!  This is none of your business!".  "Leaf Gale!".  Swagbito kicked the bully in the head. He was then unconscious. "Air Palm!"  the Hyuuga let a shot of air from his hands. Swagbitosimply dDodge it and countered by kicking him away.  "Tch, they slowed me down anyways.".  The Uchiha came at sSwagbito.  "Fire Styyle: Fire Ball Jutsu!"  They clashed the fireballs but Swagbito was just to strong.  The bully went unconscious too.  "Are you OK?"  Swagbito asked  the child.  "Y-yes just a little... hot".
"Hehehe sorry about that." "So who were those bullies back there?"  "I don't know.  They suddenly attacked me a week ago and now I give them my lunch money every day so I don't get hurt."  "Seems like a mean thing to do"...

Swagbito walked the child down to his home.  The child's mother seemed very happy and Swagbito suddenly got a great feeling in his chest.  Maybe happiness? Nah, he was probably over thinking things.  Happiness is something Swagbito doesn't know.   Swagbito then saw kids and adults alike, risking their lives for the village. Swagbito has always wondered why they would do such a thing.  He then proceeded to go home.

After a long walk home Swagbito got out some 3 minute rRamen.  After he chowed down, he went to his bathroom.  He set his timer to exactly 2 minutes.  After he finished brushing he walked over to his bedroom, closed the door, and went to his closet. He opened the door and put on his resting clothes.  He then fell into deep thought.  "Why would people risks their lives for the village?  And what was that feeling I got?"  He thought.  He then fell into a deep sleep like he was hypnotized...

3Swagbito's mission thread Empty Re: Swagbito's mission thread Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:18 am

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission 3. Swagbito's mission thread 346851116

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!  The sun was shining from out of curtains.  They blinded Swagbito.  His hands searched for his shades.  He adjusted them to his face, as usual. He turned off his alarm clock that almost made him death.  Swagbito did not want to get out of his bed.  This was one job he didn't want to do. The Hokage had something to do so he had to do his paperwork until he came back. Swagbito thinks that this is just an excuse so the Hokage can get out of his work.  "Whatever, at least I'll get some money."  he thought to himself. He was only doing this for the 250 reward.

When Swagbito finally forced himself out of his bed, he went over to his bathroom.  He looked in the mirror and rubbed his eyes.  His hair was messy. It was the rare bedhead that he sometimes gets when he goes to sleep unknowingly.   He opened the bathroom cupboard and got out a brush. Everytime he tried to return it to normal, it went back messy again. After continously trying to get it back to normal, it finally cooperated.  He then walked over to his kitchen and got out an instant Ramen pack.  He opened it and placed it in the microwave, setting it to 3 minutes.  After waiting he ate as slow as he could.  After about 10 minutes of eating his Ramen, he walked over to his bathroom again.  He set his timer to 2 minutes and started to brush his teeth ever so slowly.

He then slipped into his slippers and rested on his couch.  He still had about an hour until he had to do his mission.
"Ugh, paper work?  I hate writing.... " he said lazily.  After 1 hour he went to his room and closed the door.  He then proceeded to open his closet.  He took out his normal outfit and slipped into his sandals. He still seemed a bit tired and walked out the door.  The Hokages Mansion is a bit far from his home.

After a long walk, Swagbito finally made it to the Hokages Mansion. A woman who seemed like one of the Hokages assistants, greeted him.  "Welcome! Are you here to help do some paperwork?"  she said blissfully.  "Eh, yeah."  Swagbito mumbled.  "Well then let's get started!"  the lady said happily.

Swagbito sat down at the Hokages desk and looked at the huge stacks of paperwork.  "This is gonna be a long day..."  he thought.  He went through the stacks of paper.  Mission requests, research help, and all other sorts of things were in there.

Swagbito went through about 2 stacks of paperwork the next hour.  Then, the lady from before came.  "Excuse me, would you mind doing some research on new types of bugs that can be of annoyance this season?" she asked. Swagbito got up and went to the research lab. He thought to himself, "New types of bugs?  This doesn't interest me at all..."  After about 3 hours of boring research,  he went back to the mansion and gave all the information to the lady. He then proceeded to work on the paperwork. From then on his hands started to go numb.  He couldn't imagine how the Hokage can do this every day.  

He finished all the paper work in 8 hours.  He noticed that it was getting dark.  His work here was done.  
The lady said "Thanks for your help!".  Swagbito ignored her and walked home.  H prepared tomato soup and ate for while.  He then took a shower and put his hands in cold water.  All that paperwork made Swagbitos hands unconscious.  After that, he went into his bedroom, closed the door, and went into his closet.  He put on his usual night time outfit and sat on his bed.  He thought to himself.  "How could the Hokage endure such a job?".  "He probably can't."  He thought.  He then went into his bed sheets and tried to force himself to fall asleep.  He set his alarm clock to 6:00 AM so he won't be late for his next mission.  After about half an hour, he finally made himself fall into a deep, good sleep.

4Swagbito's mission thread Empty Re: Swagbito's mission thread Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:36 am

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission 4. Bandits?  Bandits!
BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  The alarm that Swagbito had set the night before set off loudly as usual, waking up a fairly tired Swagbito. Swagbito's hands searched for his dark shades.  When his hands finally reached his shades, he perfectly adjusted the shades onto his tired eyes.  His mission was to go to the land of Fire border and kill some bandits that were bothering some people.. "Eh, at least it'll be some entertainment."  he thought to himself. Swagbito thought some more. "Why do I have to get such easy missions? Surely the Hokage knows I'm capable of taking B-rank and higher missions. D and C rank missions were to boring and we're way below his skill level. Still, he took it so he can earn more money. He was saving his money so he could buy more new Jutsu and become stronger. The bandits were all D-rank level. This should be fairly easy.  They were just bandits, after all. After forcing himself out of his bed and walked over to his bathroom.  This time he didn't have a bed head like the last morning.  Great.  He went over to his kitchen refrigerator.  He took a piece of bread and ate it. He usually would take a breakfast bar but he ran out the day before and forgot to go grocery shopping to get more.  After he finished eating the piece of loafed bread, he walked back to his bathroom again.  He opened the cupboard doors and took out his toothbrush, toothpaste, and timer. He pasted the toothpaste onto his toothbrush and set his timer to 2 minutes.  After 2 minutes of brushing his teeth he went over to his room and closed the door.  He then walked over to his closet.  He picked his normal outfit; a blue robe and long red pants.  He then slipped into his shoes. He walked over to his door and then went off.

Swagbito walked to the village gates.  He greeted all the kids and ninja that passed by him.   This was strange, as usually he rarely talked to anyone, and only makes any social contact when forced to. When he finally reached the village gates, after a long walk, he ran up a tree and started jumping from branch to branch.  The border was quite a while away, so he would be traveling for a bit.  After about 45 minutes Swagbito finally reached the Land of Fire border.  He searched around for the bandits until he finally saw a group of people with knifes and swords walking around suspiciously....

Swagbito walked over to the bandits to see how they would react.  When he was about 12 feet away the bandits threatened him with their weapons.  "Just as I planned."  he thought. There were about 23 bandits.  They all seemed to either wear bandanas, or masks. 4 of them had spears pointing at him. As the bandits tried to stab Swagbito, he jumped in the air.  He then started to perform handsigns.  "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"  Swagbito shot a medium-sized fire ball from his mouth.  The fire ball hit the 4 bandits and they burned to ashes.  Swagbito landed on the ground.  "Now who's next?"

All of the bandits, except one,  charged at Swagbito.  Swagbito punched and kicked the bandits one by from.  At one point 2 bandits came at him.  "Leaf Gale!"  Swagbito hit one bandit down in the legs, and the other in the head, knocking them unconscious. Now there was only one bandit.  He seemed to be the boss.  "Hehehe well it seems you were able to defeat my men.  They were useless anyways."  The bandit took out a katana just like Swagbitos.  "Today will be your funeral!"  the bandit shouted.

Swagbito took out his katana and they both clashed.  The fight was intense and it was almost impossible to tell who was winning. Finally, Swagbito was able to land a blow to the heart killing the bandit.  It was now time to go home.  Swagbito went to a tree and won't from branch to branch.

Swagbito finally got home and brushed his teeth, ate dinner, and put on his pj's.  He then set his alarm clock and fell into a deep sleep.

5Swagbito's mission thread Empty Re: Swagbito's mission thread Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission 5. Patrolling Interns
The morning had just started and the hot and bright sun was beginning to shine out of the blinds.  Strangely, Swagbito beat the alarm clock in waking up.  He turned off the alarm clock.  His hands searched for his shades until he found them.  He adjusted the glasses on his face.  His mission was to patrol the village gates and give coffee.  Swagbito really wanted a better mission then this.  "How is this even C-rank? Sometimes I just don't understand this village. " he thought.  He pushed himself out of his bed and walked over to his bathroom. He opened the cupboard and took out a toothbrush, toothpaste,and timer, just like always.  He set his timer to 2 minutes and pasted the toothpaste onto his toothbrush. He started brushing, and after 2 minutes and went over to his kitchen.  "Not again!!"  he thought.  He had forgot to never brush your teeth before eating. It tastes horrible when you do that.  Swagbito took a breakfast bar, unwrapped it, and started eating.  "Bleh!" he shouted. After eating he went to his room and walked over to his closet. He took his normal outfit and put it on. Swagbito threw his night outfit into the laundry bin, located in his bathroom.  He put it their because all other places looked unsanitary to put a laundry basket with underwear in any other room. Hee slipped his feet into his sandals and opened the door. He took a fresh breathe of fresh air before going outside.  The air was really clean this morning which is a rare thing due to all the people throwing their trash onto the ground.

Swagbito walked out the door and ran down his stairs.  The sun was shining,yet it was still a bit dark outside. Swagbito's apartment was a ways away from the village gates.  After walking about a mile or two, Swagbito heard a voice.  "Hey! Did you come to help with patrolling the gates?!"  a ninja, who looked like a gatekeeper, asked.  Swagbito simply nodded.  "Good!  Then we're gonna need you to take these stacks of paperwork to the Hokage!" another gatekeeper said.  "Great. Now I have to go back and forth."  Swagbito thought to himself.

Swagbito had just about enough of this.  He had delivered 4 stacks of paper to the Hokage.  At one point he had to deliver coffee to the gatekeepers and the Hokage. But this was just being plain lazy. "I should get harder missions."  he thought. He thought he was to string for these type of missions. He should be qualified for at least A-rank missions.  Those met his interest.   At least he didn't have anymore paperwork.  Swagbito's next job was to patrol the gates for about 5 hours.  "More like 5 hours of nothing."  he thought.  Swagbito had patrolled the gates for 5 hours just like asked.  The gatekeepers came back and thanked Swagbito. "Hey! Your works done!  You can home now!"  one of the gatekeepers yelled.  "Can I get those 5 hours of my life back first?"  he thought to himself.

It wasn't time to go to bed.  It was still 6:00 PM.  Swagbito decided to just hang in his apartment until it was time to sleep.  He chilled for about 3 hours and decided to sleep.  He changed into his normal night clothes, set his alarm clock to 7:00 AM. He walked over to his bathroom, opened the cupboard, took out a timer, toothbrush,and toothpaste, and set his timer to 2 minutes.  He pasted his toothpaste onto his toothbrush.  After he finished brushing he decided to not eat for 2 reasons.  One being that he was tired as a sloth. And two being that he already brushed his teeth, and he didn't want to make that mistake again. The day was long and a waste of time.  "Why does God do this to me?"  he thought.  Tommorow he didn't have to do any missions so he decided to set his alarm to 10 am instead.  He was gonna sleep in. Swagbito took his socks off, fluffed his pillows,closed the blinds, and walked over to his bed.
Swagbito went into his bed sheets and forced himself to sleep in about 5 minutes.

6Swagbito's mission thread Empty Re: Swagbito's mission thread Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 am

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission 6. The Art of Shuriken

BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP! Swagbitos hands turned off the alarm clock and searched for his dark shades.  He found them and put them on his face.  Swagbito got out of his bed and walked over to his table.  He grabbed a breakfast bar, unwrapped it, and ate it.  When he finished eating he walked over to his bathroom and took out a timer, a toothbrush, and toothpaste. He set the timer to 2 minutes,pasted the toothpaste onto the toothbrush, and started brushing.  When he finished brushing he walked over to his closet.  He took off his clothes, got a normal outfit, and out it on.  He walked over to his bathroom and threw the dirty clothes into the laundry basket.  Swagbito slipped into his scandals and opened the door.

Swagbito walked out the door and ran down his stairs.  He took a short walk to the Academy.  His mission was to teach a bunch of students how to throw shuriken. He went to the outside backyard and saw a bunch of students.  "And now I will tea-Oh! Class meet Swagbito. He will be teaching you the shuriken basics today." a Chuunin said.  Swagbito walked in front of the class and took a good look at them. They all looked like they had potential. One of them was in the back and wasn't paying any attention to Swagbito.  "Just like I was before..." Swagbito thought.  Swagbito took out a shuriken and glanced at a wooden log in front of him.

Swagbito threw the shuriken at the log with precise aim.  He gave a 3 Shuriken to each kid and watched them attempt to throw the Shuriken at the logs.  Most of hem made it, but some of them failed.  Swagbito kept making them try and try until they all got it right. One of them couldn't do it despite all the attempts he made him do.  Swagbito simply decided to give up on untalented student. The quiet and lonely student had threw all 3 Shuriken right in the middle of the log, on the first try.  They all went right through each other, as the student threw it at extreme speed and precision, impressing Swagbito, which is a rare and hard thing to do.   "I think my work here is done."  Swagbito started to walk away.  "THANK YOU!!!"  the kids shouted.  Swagbito ignored them and moved on, not caring for them. Swagbito could already tell without looking that the quiet one didn't say thank you. "Hehehehe" Swagbito thought to himself.

Swagbito made it home and made a pack of instant ramen.  After finishing, Swagbito walked over to his bathroom and set the timer to 2 minutes.  He pasted toothpaste onto his toothbrush. After he finished brushing his teeth he walked over to his closet.  He took off his sandals and picked up a set of night clothes.  He put it on and threw the dirty clothes in the laundry basket.  Swagbito set his timer to 7:00 AM and feel asleep....

7Swagbito's mission thread Empty Re: Swagbito's mission thread Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:01 pm

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission 7. Find My Dog

Swagbito had beat his alarm clock, a feat which is rare for him, as he doesn't like waking up early. .  The sun was shining brighter then usual that morning.  Swagbito turned off his alarm clock and grabbed his shades. He placed them onto his eyes and forced himself out of his bedroom. Swagbito walked over to his bathroom and got out the usual bathroom attire.  A timer, toothbrush, and toothpaste.   He pasted the toothpaste into the toothbrush and brushed his teeth.  When he finished brushing his teeth he decided to skip breakfast and walked over to his closet.  Swagbito  took out his normal robe and slipped into his sandals.  He threw his old clothes into the laundry basket and walked out of the door.

Swagbitos mission was to find a dog.  According to the owners description,the dog was blue with black stripes.  Seemed like a weird dog, but Swagbito didn't care.  Swagbito ran down his stairs and searched all over the village to find the dog.  At last he found the dog.  It stared at him and at that moment, Swagbito could tell that this was not going to be easy.  Swagbito jumped and tried to catch the dog, but it ran away and the chase was on.

Swagbito chased the dog in every corner, every ally, and every garbage bag he saw it go into it.  It seemed almost impossible to take this dog down.  Swagbito couldn't use any type of jutsu that could block the dogs path without hurting it either. Swagbito could probably stop the dog if he wanted to, but the Hokage would be angry at him, as it requires the use of Fire Style, and the dog might run it to it and burn itself.  Swagbito started to think and then a spark suddenly flew into his head.  Swagbito decided to go and jump over the dog.  Now the dog was cornered and had no place to run.  Swagbito jumped at the dog and caught it.  Swagbito walked over to the owners house and handed it over to the chubby female.  She seemed extremely happy, squeezing it tightly.  He could tell why it ran away. "Oh thank you very much! I don't know what I would do without you! Ooooooooh!"  The lady said, squeezing the poor dog even tighter then before.  The lady shut the door.  Swagbito could tell that the dog would run away again soon, and he went gonna retrieve it when it does.

Since Swagbitos work was done, he walked home.  He ran up his stairs and opened the door.  Swagbito took a breakfast bar for inner and ate it. Swagbito set the timer to 2 minutes in his bathroom, pasted the toothpaste onto the toothbrush, and began to brush his white teeth.  After the 2 mines past, Swagbito walked over to his closet and took out a pair of night clothes. He threw his clothes into the laundry basket and went into his sheets.  Swagbito set his timer to 7:00 AM and went to sleep.

8Swagbito's mission thread Empty Re: Swagbito's mission thread Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Mission 8. Find My Cat

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! The alarm sounded as loud as usual.  Swagbito groaned and turned off the alarm clock. Swagbito didn't have such a good sleep this night. He had dreamed about death. The only thing he was afraid of. Swagbito erased it from his mind, and his day began.  He grabbed his shades and placed them onto his eyes.  He forced his tired self out of bed and walked over to his kitchen.  He grabbed a breakfast bar, unwrapped it, threw the wrapper in the trash, and started to eat.  When he finished he walked over to his bathroom. He took out his timer,toothbrush,and toothpaste. He pasted the toothpaste onto his toothbrush and started to brush.  When he finished he gargled and spat into the sink. Swagbito walked over to his closet and took out a normal ninja outfit from his academy days.  He threw the clothes in the laundry basket and slipped into his sandals.  Swagbito opened his door and looked outside.

Swagbito's mission was to capture another animal.  But this time it was a cat instead of a dog.  The cat was supposed to be a tabby cat with dark orange stripes and a bit of a lighter orange fur. Swagbito searched around Konoha for the orange cat, just like he did with the dog.  When he finally found it,the cat didn't really seem interested in running away. It was lounging around and looked tired.  Swagbito walked over to the cat and easily picked up the cat, that purred in Swagbitos arms. Swagbito looked at it. "Hehehehe, that was easier then I thought it would be." Swagbito decided to walk the cat back to its owner.

Swagbito walked far to the owners house.  Unlike the last one, this owner was calm and collective.  He replied with a simple thank you and closed the door.  "Tch, at least this wasn't as hard as the last one... and the owner wasn't so rude." he thought.  Swagbito's work was done.  He decided to go home and go to sleep early. He had to wake up early tomorrow so he might as well go to sleep so he won't over sleep.  A habit that comes everytime he goes to sleep at a late time.

Swagbito finally made it to his home.  He skipped dinner and walked over to his bathroom.  His bathroom stuff was still out.  Swagbito pasted his toothpaste onto his toothbrush, set the timer to 2 minutes sharp, and started brushing.  When he finished, Swagbito, walked over to his closet and took out his normal night time attire.  He put it on and threw his od clothes that he had wore today in the laundry bin, that was located in the bathroom. Swagbito sat down on his bed for a bit and stared into space, staying in deep thought.  When he finally regained conscious, Swagbito went into his bed sheets, and after about an hour or 2,set his alarm clock to 7:00 AM, and went into a great, intense, deeply sleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum