» Archives » Old Creations » Kaseki

Kaseki

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaseki Empty Kaseki Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:34 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

Kaseki Untitled-8
"I hate to be kept waiting. Unless it's ramen... ramen is always worth the wait."

Kaseki Personal-1
Name: Kaseki
Nickname: "The Plant Man" & "The Demon of Life"
Village: Otogakure
Village Rank: Anbu
Skill Rank: A

Kaseki Appear
Height: 5'0" - 7'11.5"
Weight: N/A
Hair color: N/A
Eye Color: Violet normally, red when he is talking or is focused on something.
Looks Image:
Kaseki Reaper14
Looks Description: Kaseki's body is composed of two elemental properties. The first, and more dominate of the genes is the plant genetics. This causes him to regenerate limbs over long.. long LONG periods of time, able to become one with nature. The second element is that of metal. This is the heavier of the two genes, and weighs him down enough to mimic that of a human. It is this gene that acts as his skeleton, as well as his defensive and offensive maneuvers. Kaseki is not human by any means, but is rather a humanoid wolf, for that is the creature he was "created" from. Because of these mixes, Kaseki's body is covered in various plants and metals. He stands close to six and a half feet tall, however he never stands up straight. His body is almost animated like a puppet, seeming as if he's being controlled, however he simply just exaggerates his movements. This causes his jitsu to show patterns and appear predictable. However his skin is slight reflective and reveals his position if he is not covered up by his clothing. In essence, he is impractical for stealth recon missions like the normal shinobi, however this is why he wears a mask to coat this disability. Kaseki is good in blending in as a tool, or a puppet based on this appearence, and appears to be just a dummy to most ninja. This is a trait he uses commonly to avoid fights, as well as remain in an area, undiscovered.

Kaseki Person
Personality Description:
KODAI:
Kodai is the demon spirit that resides within Kaseki's body. He is everything that Kaseki would have been, if he had killed the man that killed his brother. Kodai was the dark future that Kaseki never experience. Because Kaseki sealed this demon within him, Kodai appears to always be in a fit of rage to have to share the same vessel with his past and innocent self, Kaseki. Kodai is a mean and cruel being who appears only to kill or get rid of a threat that could potentially harm the bod he is bound to.

Kodai hates working with other people, and much less under a leader. He strives to accomplish things on his own, with or without the help of his guildmates. He likes to charge into battle fearlessly, disregarding his own health. He loves to watch humans spill their own blood, and on frequent occasion, he likes to consume the crimson drink.

KASEKI:
Kaseki appears to be absent minded most of the time. His soul was sealed at the age of six. Due to this event, his mind is practically frozen into the perspective of a child. He likes nature and strives to protect it. He normally does not go out of way to make friends and meet people, but he will comfort the lonely.  He takes care of his cloak. He named his cloak “Kuiyeong” which means “puppet.” He believes the garment to be an extension of his very being. On most occasions he considers it his own skin.

Kaseki likes to watch people and observe from afar. He knows that he is not the strongest being, and prefers to learn the tricks and skills of the world by watching. He prefers to talk to younger creatures like kids, over adults. The reason is because of his childish soul. Kaseki is afraid to talk to older people because he knows that they will notice his lack of intellect.

When in a group of people he knows Kaseki will act almost as a parental figure and care for the group. He sometimes feeds his friends with the fruits of his being, this is only posible because of his plantlike body. With this ability he is able to bring healing herbs (that never work for him) and various foods for his teammates. He sometimes will place a large leaf over the face of the injured or the deceased in a hope that it heals them, however it has yet to work.

Kaseki likes to fight to prove a point, but swore to himself to never kill. He likes to use his environment as a tool of evasion. He flees rather than fight. If needed, he will attempt to mimic the style of his opponent. He prefers to lead his own army, but would rather be led my a tyrant that knows the enemy than his own less experienced self.

KASEKI AND KODAI:
On the few occasions that the two do work together, they work efficiently. Kaseki will show his allies the bright side of the battle, and what they can do to defeat their opponent, while Kodai sees the almost reverse, by revealing all of the weak points in their opponent. In this case, Kaseki and Kodai will start to sound the same, and work together to achieve the same goal.

- Animals = Loves nature and all that live in it.
- Robots = Likes to build things and give life to the unliving
- Plants = Kaseki is part plant. (As well as wolf.)
Dislikes:
- Bullies = Kaseki was once an outcast, and strives to give everyone like him a chance.
- Fire = He fears that he could be burned down, just like a forest.
- Ice = He fears that the cold would freeze him and destroy his plant-like body
Catch Phrases: "Did you say ramen?"
Nindo: "To bring peace to the world, at any cost. To anyone, to everyone... even at the cost of ramen."

Kaseki Jitsu
Element Affinity: Yin-Yang Release
Sub Element Affinity: Water

Kaseki History

History: "Kabuto,where are you going?!" "I have to find my brother."

Those were the last words he said to is friends before he disappeared into the darkness. The time of his youth was over. He was no longer a hero, for he was hunted. He was the Missing Nin of Konahagakure. And as far as they knew... he was dead.

It was years ago in the bright and happening city of Konaha. It was the day of the Chunin Exam. His team was assigned to him at a young age. His team members were Kusatta of the Kurada Clan, and Shini of the Chikai clan. Kaseki, who was known as Kabuto at the time, had no clan, no surname, only someone who adopted him as his brother. Kabuto had an interesting problem as a child. His chakra was sealed, but sealed deep within him. His brother, Dregon took the time to try to find a different means of preforming jitsu, a Mimicry Jitsu. This event was prior to him going to the school, as he was only a mere child at the time. The only skill he had, was sewing and stitching. This was due to his brother being an Anbu Black Ops, and always being sent away. Kabuto had to learn to fend for himself. Because he needed money to purchase food, he had to rely on scraps of fabric he found throughout his village just so he could bear the cold nights. He began to collect dark fabrics and pieces. He then began to weave a cloak and dark as the night sky. It was on his brother's return, that they had an answer to their problem. Kabuto's sealed Chakra only allowed him to use little amounts. His brother brought back a scroll from the hidden sands village, a scroll, of how to use Chakra Strings.

So this brings us back to the days of Kabuto's chunin exam, a eventful time of his life.

He and his two allies remained behind the group to discuss something at hand. Kabuto revealed that the test was extraneous, difficult, and that many people would be cheating. This was revealed to him by his own brother, Dregon. Kusatta then showed them a small scroll passed down in her family, their sacred hiden jitsu, the Communication Technique. A skill that they could use during class just by simply channeling charkra directly from their brain to their ears and into the world. They were the only ones to pass the test flawlessly without "cheating". The team later traveled to the Forty-Fourth Training Ground. Also known as "The Forest of Death."Team Kabuto arrived after grabbing some more things. Kabuto passed out some dumplings that he had made the day before. He gave them to his team to celebrate the completion of their first test.
Kabuto Karakaro was wearing his trademark coat. He had his headband to the side of his head as always. He wore a new face covering today. Kusatta had on a traditional kunochi outfit. She had on her black scarf and her gloves. Shini wore similar attire, the only difference being the colors. Shini and Kusatta had been childhood friends. It was not long ago that they came across Kabuto. Shini knew about how Kusatta felt about-

"Hey, you know what else I have?" Said Kusatta
"Oh? Is it in that bag?" Asked Kabuto.
"Hey, lovebirds. Shut up, Anko is about to tell us about this training-ground" said Shini
"Lovebirds?" said Kabuto slowly.
They stood in silence as they heard the rules of The Forest of Death.
They watched as Anko threw a kunai at Naruto. An odd looking ninja had picked up the said kunai.
"That Naruto, always getting into trouble." said Shini
"You have to admin though, he is pretty strong though." Kabuto inputed
"Kabuto, that's because of the spirit of the nine-"
"Kusatta, shh!"
"Yes Shini..."

They learned about the rules of the two scrolls. There was a Heaven and an Earth scroll. In order to proceed to the next part, they would have to collect both scrolls. That wasn't the only rule. If their team could not make it to the center tower they would be disqualified. There was many teams, and many ninja would die this day.
Kabuto told both Shini and Kusatta to sign the papers acknowledging that they may kill, as well as be killed. The team talked over strategy as well as examined other teams. Kusatta had brought a gift for Kabuto. It was a mask. Kabuto has taken the mask and thanked Kusatta. Kusatta told him that she learned the art of mask making as well as enchantment. Shini said that that mask should boost detection of other ninja. Kusatta called it the "Detect Mask".

"See, and it has six letters too, Kabuto!" Kusatta blushed.
"Yea," said Kabuto, "Thank you, I'll use it when we start okay?"
"Okay!"

This was the start of Kabuto's adventure. They called themselves Team Kabuto just for the sake of the name. They all knew of Kabuto's secret jitsus, as well as his insane chakra storage.

Kaseki 18888410

Team Kabuto was sitting together in the open. They were patiently waiting to receive their scrolls. They were all eager to start right away, but at the same time scared. They waited patiently, while removing excess clothing. This was to keep them light and quick, as well as not having things that could reveal their position like bright colors. The team received the Heaven scroll. Kabuto looked at it as he was handed the scroll. He remembered the story his brother told him:“When I was in the academy we had one of the largest classes. I remember who got each scroll. One of my teammates had a Jitsu to reveal the scrolls of every ninja there. Now that I look back it seems like more of a coincidence. Every team that suffered a death had the Heaven Scroll, everyone that had a difficult path had the Earth Scroll. It was weird how things worked out. My team sucked at navigating. We had the Earth Scroll of course."

The trio took their things as they stood at their own entry gate. Kabuto looked beyond the trees, looking for places to duck into. As soon as the gates opened they dashed in. And almost immediately they were ambushed by Hidden Cloud ninja. It was then that Kabuto used his first jitsu.

"Kaseki Dome!" he exclaimed as he tackled the ground. His cloak buried him deep into the earth, conjuring an earthy shell of the dead and rocks. And from within he finished them off. "Kaseki Break!" he yelled, as spikes grew from the dome, piercing the young ninja. The dome expanded and exploded. This was he secret. He himself had no base element, nor power. All of his jitsu and chakra was sealed in his cloak. The first Cloth Puppet ever created.

The rest of the exam remains as a blur of a mystery. People talked about it briefly. They had made it to the tower with more than enough scrolls. Out of everyone there, that team eliminated the most of the teams, and obtained the most scrolls non-violently. For this, being the sixth team to arrived, they were recorded as just a name. They were Team Six of Konoha. The only team to make it to the tower with several of each scroll, and to have their teammate die at the doorsteps. No one really knew how Shini was killed that day. All they knew was that they all needed to survive.

A year after that incident Kabuto left on his own. He wanted nothing to do with the village. And upon just have a decade of his hiatus, he returned to find a price on his head. He found the body of his brother as he fled the village. He simply refused to fight people he once called his friends. So his years of wandering began.

However, he carried his brother's body and resided with it far away from any of the main villages. He wanted to bury his brother, but knew there was much more he could do. He then took the identity of his brother, an Anbu of Konohakaure, and "defected" to Kirigakure as a spy. He spent years under the name of his brother, assuming his identity and infiltrating ranks and knowledge. He didn't do this for Konoha, he did this for himself. He went on doing this for years, and eventually came to enjoy Anbu and learn more skills than he ever could imagine. However one day he was found out and his identity revealed. Rather than execute the ninja, as he did nothing wrong but falsify his identity (something Anbu does quite often) and falsely identify himself as a Kirigakure shinobi, he was exiled, and once again forced to wander the land of ninja once more.

It has been over a couple decades and Kabuto reinvented himself as Kaseki, the Demon of Life. All across the land he gave life into people's lives, serving as a helpful ninja. He met two of his now life long friends to aid him along the way. He took assassination contracts from city to city, taking out corrupt officials. He never received a proper exam, but after even killing Jounins and other high ranking officials with power that out racked him. He learned the art of stealth and mastered it. He was the perfect ninja... who barely used any jutsus.

This is the tale of Kabuto the Missing Ninja and his rise to Kaseki, the ninja who found himself.

He found that his original home, Konahagakure would never take him back in. After all of the years of wandering, he wasn't even sure that he would even be wanted. This was the point in his life where he found himself in Otogakure, as their Anbu. A ninja who knew much more about the world, than any spy would.

RP Sample: Yuna had been implementing a few changes to the guild and making sure everything ran smoothly when she was called to the office; her new office. Instead of skipping down the halls as she would have done just days before, she made sure to walk. In truth, all this felt surreal. Never would she have imagined herself to take the position as head of a guild at such an early stage in life. Not only was she still but a child, but she was also new to the realm of magic and guilds. "Dragon Fang..." she whispered softly to herself. Thinking on it now, Dragon Fang was not much different from a guild and so new vigor strengthened her. She could do this. She would do this for herself, for her family, for her guildmembers, but most of all, she would do this for Alexander Zenneth the previous Guildmaster. He had chosen her for a reason and that meant something. She would not let him down.

"Yuna... It's been hard for all of us..."

Kaseki sat in the office of the old guildmaster, Alexander Zenneth. He looked out the window to watch Animus from above. The office was cluttered with papers, cookies, and other various things. The desk was a dark wood, a mahogany? Kaseki didn't care to notice these things. He had something to tell Yuna, the new Guildmaster of Nox Animus.

He held the note left by the great slayer in his hands as he looked over the city.

"Yuna, he asked for you by name. You were chosen. I know that it seems like you just joined and now you'll be handed a lot of responsibility. Remember, we were the leaders and founders of Dragon Fang, but I fear you have matters to attend to. So, I will care for Dragon Fang, and you shall care for your new guild. " he paused to let out a deep breath. It bothered him how a man could just... disappear. "He was a great man... and now you must lead his army. So I will lead Dragon Fang, you shall remain your position, and you can help when you can. As for your new guild... I shall help you when you need it... after all, I'm your father."

Kaseki looked over to his daughter, she seemed to have a lot on her mind. It just seemed so sudden. Kaseki then said with a  smile on his face, "This is what he would have wanted."

Interestingly and amazingly enough, she had managed to keep things running nicely in just a short time. Things still needed to be adjusted, but she was working on it. A faint smile painted itself across her face as she recalled the encouragement of her fellow teammates. They all believed in her or had at least given the illusion of doing so, but that kept her going strong. She would give the guild every ounce of power she had. It was an oath she had sworn to uphold as the new Guildmaster of Nox Animus.

She stopped in front of the office and rested her forehead to the cold, wooden door; her gaze down at her shoes. Her heart became a tight knot and so she breathed in and out slowly to calm her nerves. A minute or so later, she sighed, turned the knob, and walked inside. Within the office was her adoptive father, Kaseki. "Kaseki," she smiled and gave a slight nod. "H-How are you..?" If there was one thing she was proud of, it was her accomplishment of not stuttering much. She had been working extremely hard to tone down her shyness and even learning how to speak properly. It would help her when talking to other people from different guilds.

"Yuna... It's been hard for all of us..." Kaseki said as he preoccupied himself with looking around the office. Papers and such cluttered the office as she had been doing some major cleaning a few hours before. Duty had called and so she had not been able to come back and sort things out."I-I'm sorry about the mess..." she apologized. "I-I've just been all over the place..." Her tone surprised her tremendously for it seemed as if she had aged over the period of a few days. Fatigue washed over her and she yawned involuntarily. She hadn't had much sleep, but the constant consumption of the earth had been helping her stay awake. She rubbed her eyes as she made her way to her chair and sat down. As soon as she had sat down, Kaseki began to speak again. "Yuna, he asked for you by name. You were chosen. I know that it seems like you just joined and now you'll be handed a lot of responsibility. Remember, we were the leaders and founders of Dragon Fang, but I fear you have matters to attend to. So, I will care for Dragon Fang, and you shall care for your new guild. "

Yuna looked at Kaseki with downcast eyes. "I-I understand," she said softly. Now that she was Guildmaster of Nox Animus, she would not be able to spend her time as she used to. She knew that, but she wasn't regretting accepting the position. Sacrifices had to be made and she had accepted them all. "I-I'll try to visit Dragon Fang when I can..." She promised her father. She sat back in her chair. She wished that Zenneth would have stayed a while to show her the ropes, but that was not the case. She was rapidly getting the hang of it, but she missed her old Guildmaster. "He was a great man... and now you must lead his army. So I will lead Dragon Fang, you shall remain your position, and you can help when you can. As for your new guild... I shall help you when you need it... after all, I'm your father. This is what he would have wanted."

Yuna turned her gaze towards the fluffy, white clouds. "T-Thank you..." she said earnestly averting.her eyes back at her father. "I-I would also like to request that you continue as spokesperson b-between Savage Skulls and Nox Animus." She then quickly added, "I-If you still want to.of course..!" Yuna blushed from embarrassment. It seemed she still had a long way to go. "I-I'm just nervous..." she admitted softly. "I-I don't want to let a-anyone down..."

Those words...

Kaseki remembered his role between Nox Animus, and the guild of insanity, the psychopaths, the ones that call themselves Savage Skull. He had a strange position that he held, secretly. He was the middle man between the supplies that would arrive to Nox Animus. They, in a way, depended on him. Kaseki always got a little extra for the ship, thanks to a few 'friends'. That's how Kaseki made all of the money to help pay for his family... for Yuna. His job was to deliver, that was it. On occasion Kaseki would be asked to repair a think or two in the ship. The only reason Alexander Zenneth ever allowed him aboard was because of his daughter.

But all that has changed.

Now Kaseki stood in the office, the office of his child. He stared off into the red sky and thought about the place he stood in. This whole event was surreal to him. Something just didn't add up to him. He could feel his own stress building up within his chest, a simple Dragon Fang member away from a heart attack. Then he smelled the blessed circles... the blessed circles. Kaseki turned slowly, much like an old dying man before he collapses, around. He stared at the delicious circle, the chocolate chip decorated circle. The cookie.

Kaseki found himself distracting what the real issue at hand was. His kin was left with all of the responsibility of one of the largest Dark Guilds. Yuna never dealt with anything like that before. Sure they created Dragon Fang, but it's not as powerful as a guild. Dragon Fang was a just a club of friends compared to Nox Animus, or any guild for that matter.

She then quickly added, "I-If you still want to of course..!" Kaseki smiled at he looked upon his daughter. He couldn't put the words to it, but she had changed. She had grown up, without her daddy's help. Kaseki couldn't protect her, she would obtain the full power that all guildmasters obtain... something Kaseki would never have.

"Of course my dear... I shall speak to Harrigan when I return to that dreaded castle." Kaseki finally spoke, He found his voice to be weak, frail, and shaky. What had become of him? Did he feel the pressure of his daughter's power? Was it the disappearance of strong and powerful guild master? Yes, it was, and much more. What it was was the unknown. Kaseki hated, loved and feared the unknown. Whatever took Alexander away from them, wherever he disappeared to... it could come for them.

"However... the correct term would be ambassador." The plant man spoke. He wandered from the window taking short and small steps to the desk. He reached out to touch and obtain the treat with his right hand, feeling the warmth. "Warmth?" he thought to himself as he lifted the baked good to his wooden, yet metallic lips. He took a small bite, tasting the ingredients. He began to feel the texture of the piece, the soft and flavorful cookie. In truth, that cookie was probably the reason Kaseki helped Nox Animus out so much. Kaseki loved to eat, and when he didn't eat, he fed off the sun's light. He walked over to his child and crouched on the floor beside her in a rather... childish, manner.

He lifted his hand to the girl, revealing the item that he had barely consumed. He wanted her to enjoy the last cookie made by the great guild master of Nox Animus... the master who's shoes she would learn how to fill. "Do not worry... I'm here, your father will always be here to watch you. Look, I know it's tough, but you'll make it. Remember," Kaseki gave a wide comforting smile to his kid, "There's so much of Dragon Fang on this ship alone, look around you." Kaseki glanced around the room, pointing out a few metal objects. "This place is made of out that material. So remember that trick I taught you..." he had shown the little forest sprite a method of alerting him. Only Yuna knew the method on how to active the Ironbark Beacon, the one thing Kaseki could hear flawlessly. It was almost like a summon for him. Kaseki would come from miles just to save Yuna... and Kaseki would continue to do so.

"Hey, dear, look at me." Kaseki's eyes widened as he looked upon his daughter's face. He could see the troubles, the changes, and the age that she had undergone. She was no longer his little girl, thought to himself.

Now Kaseki stood in the office, the office of his child. He stared off into the red sky and thought about the place he stood in. This whole event was surreal to him. Something just didn't add up to him. He could feel his own stress building up within his chest, a simple Dragon Fang member away from a heart attack. Then he smelled the blessed circles... the blessed circles. Kaseki turned slowly, much like an old dying man before he collapses, around. He stared at the delicious circle, the chocolate chip decorated circle. The cookie.
Kaseki found himself distracting what the real issue at hand was. His kin was left with all of the responsibility of one of the largest Dark Guilds. Yuna never dealt with anything like that before. Sure they created Dragon Fang, but it's not as powerful as a guild. Dragon Fang was a just a club of friends compared to Nox Animus, or any guild for that matter.
She then quickly added, "I-If you still want to of course..!" Kaseki smiled at he looked upon his daughter. He couldn't put the words to it, but she had changed. She had grown up, without her daddy's help. Kaseki couldn't protect her, she would obtain the full power that all guildmasters obtain... something Kaseki would never have.

"Of course my dear... I shall speak to Harrigan when I return to that dreaded castle." Kaseki finally spoke, He found his voice to be weak, frail, and shaky. What had become of him? Did he feel the pressure of his daughter's power? Was it the disappearance of strong and powerful guild master? Yes, it was, and much more. What it was was the unknown. Kaseki hated, loved and feared the unknown. Whatever took Alexander away from them, wherever he disappeared to... it could come for them.

"However... the correct term would be ambassador." The plant man spoke. He wandered from the window taking short and small steps to the desk. He reached out to touch and obtain the treat with his right hand, feeling the warmth. "Warmth?" he thought to himself as he lifted the baked good to his wooden, yet metallic lips. He took a small bite, tasting the ingredients. He began to feel the texture of the piece, the soft and flavorful cookie. In truth, that cookie was probably the reason Kaseki helped Nox Animus out so much. Kaseki loved to eat, and when he didn't eat, he fed off the sun's light. He walked over to his child and crouched on the floor beside her in a rather... childish, manner.

He lifted his hand to the girl, revealing the item that he had barely consumed. He wanted her to enjoy the last cookie made by the great guild master of Nox Animus... the master who's shoes she would learn how to fill. "Do not worry... I'm here, your father will always be here to watch you. Look, I know it's tough, but you'll make it. Remember," Kaseki gave a wide comforting smile to his kid, "There's so much of Dragon Fang on this ship alone, look around you." Kaseki glanced around the room, pointing out a few metal objects. "This place is made of out that material. So remember that trick I taught you..." he had shown the little forest sprite a method of alerting him. Only Yuna knew the method on how to active the Ironbark Beacon, the one thing Kaseki could hear flawlessly. It was almost like a summon for him. Kaseki would come from miles just to save Yuna... and Kaseki would continue to do so.

"Hey, dear, look at me." Kaseki's eyes widened as he looked upon his daughter's face. He could see the troubles, the changes, and the age that she had undergone. She was no longer his little girl. "Everything will be alright... everything will be alright." Kaseki remembered his box... the box of water under his cloak. He wondered if it was time to use the powers of it... he wondered.

He remembered all of his spells, the weak ones. All Kaseki was good for was support, he never did well on his own. He depended on Yuna, and now that she was a guildmaster, he was afraid that she would never be there. Kaseki really only had a small handful of spells, a healing spell, a defense spike spell, a mist based spell... and the one spell he taught his daughter... his ice wall. Even though his element was of the sea and not the earth, he figure he could past down some of his ice techniques.
Now he sat in the office of Yuna, the master of Nox... she was no longer seen as his daughter, she was now the face of Nox Animus.

And all Kaseki would be is a member of Savage Skull.

"Perhaps... this is what Dragon Fang will become. We will be peacemakers, we start with the darkness and move into the light... first we rally up out power here, then the others will bring peace there... and if this doesn't work, we'll have this alliance..." Kaseki thought to himself. He made a small glance back outside to the city. He wondered about all of the dark guilds coming together to form a larger alliance. He thought about calling the thing Dragon Fang, and soon retracted that same thought.

So he looked out the window for a title of this new group. He watched the red star set upon the horizon. He watched the scarlet sky slowly turn, leaving only white fluffy clouds...
"A name..." he thought.

Her father was very thoughtful and so Yuna began to think he would decline, but she automatically waved away the thoughts. Kaseki would help, he was her dad after all...right? Yuna figured that he was just worried about her and she didn't blame him. Even she was worried for herself. "Of course my dear... I shall speak to Harrigan when I return to that dreaded castle." He said after a long while. By the tone of his voice, it seemed as if he had aged as much as she had, perhaps even more. She could also tell that he did.not want to return, but had too. She didn't understand why, but she didn't question it. "However..." Her father continued, "The correct term would be ambassador." Yuna managed to smile softly. "A-ambassador?" she repeated slowly, making a mental note of the word. "Ambassador..." Kaseki again took a pensive look, glancing out the window. She wished she knew what it was that he was thinking, but she wouldn't pry. She sighed and looked down at her thin hands. Thoughts began to flood into her head. Why had the great guildmaster Alexander Zenneth chosen her? Why? Again, she wasn't complaining, but it just didn't make sense. He had just dropped the position to her and vanished into the unknown. No instructions of how to run the guild nor any words of goodbye to her fellow guildmates before disappearing. Still, she had managed to pull through. Even though she did not want to admit it or even see it, she new hostility and scorn ran through some of the older guildmembers. Still, there was nothing she nor they could do. Alexander Zenneth had spoken and it had become law. She really did understand them, but again, they knew as well as her that it came out of the blue. Yuna never pressured nor spoke to the Guildmaster for the guild. Yes she had spoken about Dragon Fang and all of the dreams she and her father had, but she never had demanded a guild or his support. She wished she could tell them, but what point was there for it now? All that was left to do was gain their support and respect or how else would the guild thrive?

Her thoughts were interrupted when Kaseki walked over to her from the window and crouched on the floor beside her in a rather... childish, manner. He raised his hand in a soft gesture, revealing a cookie. Yuna's green eyes brightened at the sight of the cookie. She gently took it from her father's hands and was about to devour the cookie whole, when she stopped. She couldn't do that anymore. Her eyes saddened as she broke the cookie into tiny peices and began to eat the one by one. "Do not worry... I'm here, your father will always be here to watch you. Look, I know it's tough, but you'll make it. Remember," Kaseki gave her a warm, fatherly smile that eased her nerves. He really was the best dad anyone could ask for, even if it was adoptive. "There's so much of Dragon Fang on this ship alone, look around you."[b/] He said warmly and encouragingly. Her father glanced around the room pounting at a few metal objects. For what, she didn't know but they had to be of some importance. [b]"This place is made of out that material. So remember that trick I taught you..." Yuna's eyes widened. How had she not realized that there was ironbark in the ship? Kaseki had taught her how to utilize the bark in case of emergencies and now it made Yuna feel secure knowing that her father would be able to aid her in case of anything. But, she didn't want to be of much bother to him or annoy him. She sighed sadly as she began to go through countless of scenarios that could occur. She would have to perfect her magic or at least hone them fast in order to protect herself and not depend on others.

"Hey, dear, look at me." Kaseki's eyes widened as he looked at her. He was was even more worried about her now. She didn't know how to assure him that it would be all right. Not when the future was full of unknowns. "Everything will be alright... everything will be alright." He assured her instead. "D-daddy..." she whispered as silent tears streamed down her face. "I-I'm scared." She was not scared of the work she had accepted to do, nor was she scared of the duty she had committed herself to do. No. What Yuna was afraid of was to let everyone down. For her guild, she had left most if not all of her responsibilities in Dragon Fang. For her guild, she had left family. For her guild, she had locked away the remains of her childhood. Sixteen years... Sixteen years of age and now she was in charge of one of the largest groups of the dark guilds. The responsibility was tremendous and she was afraid to not be.

She gave her father a tight hug. "W-What if I mess u-up?" she sniffed, "I-I don't w-want to disappoint anyone..."

"Is this... Is this what it feels like to be loved?" Kaseki thought to himself.

It was years ago, in fact... many years ago. Kaseki was a young boy, a human in fact. He was the age of six when he ventured outside of his home city. It was the last time he saw his birth family. As far as he knew, he might have never had a family. His memories were erased that day...Two demons possessed the boy that day, stealing his memories, corrupting his body. He found himself to be inhuman, a new creature... he called himself the Demon of Life. As time progressed into the next day, Kaseki met a strange boy that suffered the same fate. He introduce himself as Dregon, and he was the one that took care of Kaseki.

Kaseki couldn't remember how Dregon died or even how many times he died, he only knew that he could never seem to save his older brother. Years later Kaseki continued to blame himself for his brother's death, he was never good enough for him to be there to help anyone. "He adopted me into his own family... we only conquered our world.." he thought to himself. Kaseki contemplated his own demise, he found it fitting. People only saw him as a monster. And Kaseki lived with his for years on end.

A distant time later, Kaseki sat in the woods with his sword, Khaos. It would be his own final hour. "It ends now." he thought to himself, but then something changed that. Kaseki sat on the stump with the blade's tip against his own chest, all he wanted was death. In the final moment, just a mere second before Kaseki had done himself in, he saw an angel.
She was dressed in white and had hair the color of healthy leaves. Her dressed seemed to extend just below her knees. In that moment, the bits of sunlight that the forest did let in, was on this little girl. Kaseki could see her face, a face of fear and being lost. Kaseki felt his own heart break at the sight. This moment was no longer about him, but that small girl. He dropped his weapon and ran to the girl. He held her tightly and close to him. He looked again upon her face, only to see a river of tears.

"It's okay, child. I have you now. You won't have to face anything alone... I'm here... Kaseki is here... I'll be here..." he reassured her. Kaseki looked over the girl, he listened to her stories. He raised her, taught her the magics of the forest. He showed her the mysteriousness of Ironbark. The two never understood each other's past, but they didn't care. They only wanted their future.

But that was years ago.

The same two people were now in the office of the late Alexander Zenneth, or rather, the office that once belong to him. Kaseki had become an notorious dark mage, a Coming Storm. His daughter had become the guildmaster of one of the most powerful dark guilds. Kaseki always watched over Nox Animus, even as a Legal mage. He wanted nothing but the best for his daughter. Whatever made Yuna happy, made him happy. Time passed and Kaseki grew more evil, more corrupt, all he wanted was darkness. But the few times he saw the light... was with his own daughter. Even though they weren't blood, Kaseki cared for her as his own. He remained kneeling as he wiped away the few tears on her face. Kaseki then hugged his daughter just as he did those many years ago, "Yuna, it will be alright... I'm here. Daddy Kaseki will always be here... I promise."

Times changed and life lived on. People came and went out of their lives but the father and daughter always stood at each other's side. Together they believed they could put a stop to the worlds suffering. Together they shared a dream. Together they lived. And together... they never had to be alone.

Their life and their stories were almost like poetry. It was a simple forest fairy, or nymph rather, and a forest demon. One held the powers of the earth, and the other held the sea. One saved the plants and the other was a plant. In more than one ways, it was almost as if they were blood related.

But who's to say that they weren't?

Last edited by Kaseki on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:11 am; edited 10 times in total

http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

2Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:14 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Sorry, but I noticed that there was no mod post on this and it was already in the Approved Konoha Shinobi section when it's an Oto app. There doesn't seem to be a WIP sign and you have the app filled out, so can I assume you're done or should I come back at a later time?

3Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:24 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

No no. Now is a great time. I've been asking for mods all day. XD

But what are the perks between Villages?

4Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:09 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

I can't edit.... But I would like to be Kirigakure instead.

5Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:28 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

ANBU is A-rank.

I don't have an issue with you looking like a wolf skeleton-like figure, but I cannot allow the genetic benefits if it's not listed as part of your KKG, and subjected to a modding process. You can hold metal and plant genetics on you, but something like regeneration, having resistance to certain elements, becoming one with nature (if this is related to Senjutsu), and all of those things would have to be registered as part of a bloodline abilities, and there'll be drawbacks and the like to balance that array of abilities.

Note that as Yin-yang isn't one of the basic elements and you're not part of a hiden or kkg clan, your use of Yin-yang arts would be severely limited if it has anything to do with creation out of nothing or nullification of other ninjutsu.

In your history, could you explain how you came to be in kirigakure from konohagakure, and how you rose from the ranks of chunin to jounin/anbu?

6Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:42 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

V wrote:ANBU is A-rank.

I don't have an issue with you looking like a wolf skeleton-like figure, but I cannot allow the genetic benefits if it's not listed as part of your KKG, and subjected to a modding process. You can hold metal and plant genetics on you, but something like regeneration, having resistance to certain elements, becoming one with nature (if this is related to Senjutsu), and all of those things would have to be registered as part of a bloodline abilities, and there'll be drawbacks and the like to balance that array of abilities.

Note that as Yin-yang isn't one of the basic elements and you're not part of a hiden or kkg clan, your use of Yin-yang arts would be severely limited if it has anything to do with creation out of nothing or nullification of other ninjutsu.

In your history, could you explain how you came to be in kirigakure from konohagakure, and how you rose from the ranks of chunin to jounin/anbu?

So take out resistances, and add history?

As far as Yin/Yang goes, it was just so Kaseki could create Puppets and such like his clan. Be was supposed to be like sasori, the whole he's the master of puppets in his clan type thing.

7Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:23 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Well in addition to resistance, you may have to take out regeneration, because we have regulations that things like that are S-ranked in nature (this will tax your chakra heavily). And if the regeneration is automatic and actually potent, it may not be approved, because it'd be too similar to Creation Rebirth which is limited.

and yeah just add i that history bit, and try to make your appearance at least 300 words. Be descriptive as your character's appearance and physique is very unique compared to others.

As far as Yin/Yang goes, it was just so Kaseki could create Puppets and such like his clan. Be was supposed to be like sasori, the whole he's the master of puppets in his clan type thing.
If that's how he's applying the Yin-yang, then thats fine.

8Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:51 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

So basically all I have to do is add some more to history of how he ranked up, and some more about what the heck he looks like?

9Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:08 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

yes, and for appearance do give me 250 words since it is an unique appearance.

10Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Kaseki

Kaseki

That took a lot longer than I thought... I guess I was lacking inspiration for the last like.. month.

Bump

11Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:15 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Sorry, but since you did wait that long to finish the app, Konohagakure ranks are closed right now.

12Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:19 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

Okay... then what do I do? Join another village?

13Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:20 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

You can move to Kumogakure ANBU. They have like one spot left.

14Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:21 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

edited?

15Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:28 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

That's it right?

16Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:48 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Re-explain your history as to how you became a Kumogakure shinobi instead of being in Kiri now.

Just know that you'll be limited as to what you can do with your demon spirit Kodai outside of personal character development purposes.

17Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:23 am

Kaseki

Kaseki

It's just a double personality thing. Kinda like Zetsu... but he doesn't split up.

I hope that small bit was enough... I'm running out of ideas.

18Kaseki Empty Re: Kaseki Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:09 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Alright, it's rp time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Archives » Old Creations » Kaseki

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum