2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Mission[Yugo] Empty First Mission[Yugo] Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Mission Details:

The new Hokage stood near the gates of Konoha, dressed in a newly donned green Senju robe with golden outer linings. Underneath this was his usual black attire with the red spiral insignia on the right shoulder and his single white cuffling around his left wrist. Standing up and with his arms crossed he would await his young genin Yugo to arrive at the gates. It was to be their first mission together, Kojirama having had quite the change in his role in the village shortly after meeting the young medical shinobi, was finally able to coordinate a mission for just the two of them. As the white haired kage waited an Anbu member would appear beside him. Kojirama’s eyes glanced toward the Anbu and grunted before speaking. “I do not need a bodyguard on this mission…I understand my importance to the village but if I cannot go on a routine low ranked mission with my pupil and survive then I shouldn’t be Hokage in the first place…” The Anbu would protest. “But Kojirama-sama… if this mission was to go awry or word of you leaving the village got out to those seeking to harm you then-” “Then me and my pupil will handle it accordingly with the utmost importance. Do not underestimate my abilities Mamoru…”

The Anbu member lowered his head and softly spoke once more. “Yes Hokage-sama…I will be awaiting your safe return…” The Anbu member would then vanish in a puff of smoke as Kojirama ears picked up the sounds of approaching sandals on the flat earth beneath them. Without even turning around Kojirama would go ahead and assume it was Yugo and would speak loud enough for the young genin to hear him. “Greetings…I assume you are ready for the small journey ahead?”

2First Mission[Yugo] Empty Re: First Mission[Yugo] Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:20 am

Yugo

Yugo
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sojirama had sharp ears for an older man, Yugo had to give him that. He asked if Yugo was ready even as he approached the Hokage near the village gates with his usual quiet gait. Yugo yawned a bit as he approached his sensei and new Hokage before finally answering him. "Well, as ready as I'll ever be Sojirama-sensei, er, Lord Hokage, uh, Lord Sojirama..." Yugo started as his greeting, stumbling over his tongue as he debated on which title to actually use for Sojirama. He was dressed nicely, in a green robe donning his clan's pride on it with golden trim on the outside. Yugo guessed that he was wearing his black uniform from their first meeting underneath, though he wasn't sure.

Yugo himself was dressed as his usual self, garbed in black pants and a shirt with a belt holding the pants up and a black cloak with a dull gold inner color. He didn't have any pouches or anything with him however, which he knew would raise suspicion. After waiting for Sojirama to clear up his title with Yugo, Yugo would speak again. "I hope the injuries aren't TOO severe. Everything I used for medical practice belonged to the hospital, as I was forbidden from practicing medicine on patients outside of it from my... incident a few years ago. So, I don't have any medical supplies on me but I'm positive I can at least help a little bit." Yugo would say, knowing that his chakra pools were mediocre at best and that Ijutsu techniques costed quite a bit to actually use and maintain. Either way, Yugo was as ready to go as he could get.

3First Mission[Yugo] Empty Re: First Mission[Yugo] Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:44 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

[OOC: Not quite sure if Sojirama is a typo misspells or your character is just forgetting his name...So I’ma go with the former. Inform me if it is the latter and I shall change my post accordingly. ]

As Yugo approached and spoke, Kojirama would listen as the young genin said he was ready but struggled with what to call him. Looking over his shoulder at Yugo, Kojirama would reply. “Any of those will be fine…As long as one shows the respect, I care not for a specific title.” Kojirama would then listen, as the young medical genin spoke up hoping the resulting injuries that were apart of the mission would not be too severe, having never garnered much with medical ninjutsu inside the hospital having always relied on the utensils there. Kojirama also listened and saw that the young ninja did not have any pouches that could carry such supplies should on need to. When the young boy finished Kojirama would speak once again.

“When I asked if you were ready and you said you were as ready as you’ll ever be…seeing your lack of medical equipment as well as knowing that you are not very capable of medical ninjutsu...that’s not very ready. Maybe you should think of making pockets or having a bag to carry around medical equipment until you are ready enough to properly use medical ninjutsu. To become a better ninja in general you have to learn to come and leave prepared...Best remember that in the future.” Kojirama would turn his head around and start to walk out of the village. A few steps forward and he would speak again to the young genin behind him.

“I’m sure they will have some supplies their, only thing they could possibly have more of is the use of able bodies for which you will help supply.” Kojirama would then pick up the pace; now sprinting at a speed Yugo could keep up with as the background of Konohagakure started to grow smaller. It was going to be a short journey there, which should only take a few hours at the pace they would be moving.

4First Mission[Yugo] Empty Re: First Mission[Yugo] Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:52 am

Yugo

Yugo
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Yugo would raise his eyebrow at Kojirama as he scolded him. Annoyed, Yugo would retort to his sensei in a slightly angered fashion before leaving. "I never said I was incapable of Medical Ninjutsu, sensei, just that I didn't have any physical supplies. I can use Ijutsu just as well as the next medical shinobi, I just don't have the stamina they've developed over ten years of battlefield experience. I'm sorry for my youth and lack of previous experience, it won't happen again." he said perhaps a bit too crossly. He just didn't like it when people assumed things... It was annoying at the least in Yugo's mind.

He would follow after Kojirama after this little squabble, hoping that the people there did have basic supplies. Otherwise, he would need to be very fast about his healing and put his faith in Kojirama that he would protect him while he healed the people he could. Yugo had a feeling it was going to be a long day.

5First Mission[Yugo] Empty Re: First Mission[Yugo] Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:30 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

[OOC:Sorry for no post yesterday, I’ve had a cold the past two days and was really frustrated with my mother and could not stand to be in the same room with her and unfortunately the computer I use is in the living room where she stays a lot.]

After speaking to Yugo and before they departed on their journey, the genin responded with a rather angry pitch stating that he was not incapable of medical ninjutsu and could use it just as well as the next medical ninja but was forbidden from using it at the hospital because of the once incident that resulted in the death of someone. I never said he was incapable either only that he wasn’t properly trained in Ijutsu...Perhaps I should choose my words more wisely next time..  Kojirama was pleased to hear the young one state it would not happen again however.

Kojirama would then depart on their journey and as suspected they would arrive at the rest stop within a few hours, a single medical personal dressed in white attire greeted them outside the rest stop. “Hello and thank you for heading our call for help Konoha…There are many in there that need healing and we just don’t have the staff help to help with it all, even our supplies are starting to run low. We will take whatever you can offer.” Kojirama nodded and would speak, holding his hand out to point at Yugo. “Indeed, while I myself am not disciplined to help with such medical needs my young genin here is. I am here to help provide with the safety and make sure that the patients you have can recover in peace.” The medical lady nodded her head and spoke once more. “Very well, again thank you.” The medical lady then turned and spoke to Yugo.

“If you can please follow me inside we can get started.” Kojirama would then place a hand on his young genin’s shoulder and speak to him. “I’ll stand guard out here while you get to work in there...Have faith in your abilities Yugo, I have confidence in you that you will do well and I’m sure the patients will have more hope now that another has arrived to help them.” Kojirama would nod his head at both his genin and the medical woman before turning his attention to monitoring the surrounding area.

6First Mission[Yugo] Empty Re: First Mission[Yugo] Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:06 am

Yugo

Yugo
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

(OOC: dude it's fine, I'm a busy motha fudger with work right now so I'm barely squeezing in short posts so sorry if this thread isn't as great as it could be T.T)

The journey to the village was spent in awkward silence as Yugo debated whether he had gone too far with his accusations against Kojirama sensei. He kept his face neutral the entire way though, fearing to cause too much turmoil before a mission. However, the village was in better shape than he expected. Coming up to a doctor looking guy, Kojirama and the two of them talked and they ended up in front of a tent. Kojirama made it known that Yugo would be fine inside as he himself stood guard. Nodding, Yugo would take off his cloak and roll up his sleeves as the doctor took him inside.

Immediately, Yugo got his hands sanitized by the staff and was brought forth to a man with a laceration in his left bicep. His sensory skill activated almost passively. As he asked for various tools, he noted three incoming signatures from outside the immediate perimeter. He would look to the entrance of the tent and shout after this.

"Kojirama sensei, be aware that three unknown signatures are approaching from the north!" after this, Yugo would begin with the wounded man in front of him by sterilizing it and putting a numbing fluid on it much to the discomfort of the man.

"Asshole... just sew it up already." he grumbled. Yugo ignored it, like he had before, and began to stitch his wounds quickly as his years of practice allowed. His hands were shaky at first, but he forced himself to steady out and within a few minutes he was done.

"N-next." he would say.

C Rank: Sensing, half cost (12.5). Chakra pool remaining: 108.5

7First Mission[Yugo] Empty Re: First Mission[Yugo] Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:56 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

[OOC: Good, because the cold I had got worse and I was quarantined to my room the last 4 days unable to get on computer and thus the site Lol As for the short posts tis alright as long as the posting continuous.]

Kojirama eyes continued to scan the area as his genin entered the tent; it wasn’t long before Yugo had sensed three unknown signatures coming from the north and shouted out of the tent alerting and informing Kojirama. He nodded and turned his attention to the north, stepping towards the northern vicinity to await the arrival of these unknown individuals. It wasn’t long before they arrive; Kojirama stood still showing no emotionless as he waited for them to get closer. Kojirama noticed that they were somewhat varied in appearance, noticing no marks or emblems that seem to match who they represented. At first glance it seemed they were just hired mercenaries.

As they drew closer, Kojirama would take more notice of their appearances. One of the men’s arms was either painted or tattooed with horizontal red and black stripes He also wore a sleeveless blue shinobi outfit with a skin tight black hooded shirt underneath and dark blue gloves as well as a mask, colored white with a red tongue and yellow teeth and horns. As this member got closer, Kojirama wasn’t sure if the mask he wore had small eye wholes or that the man had no pupils. One of the others was very short in stature, he dark brown hair styled into a fauxhawk. His eyes were large with slit-like pupils, Kojirama being reminded of bug-like creatures that had the same eye set.

The third man was the biggest of the three; He was very tall, incredibly muscular and large, as well as heavily scarred across his face and body. The man was shirtless and the only clothing he had was dark brown pants that accumulated to his thick muscular build and long thick brown hair that hung down his back. The large man also held a large long flail, the ball giant in size but garnered no spikes and the chain as long as the man’s colossal height. As the three men got to within a dozen yards and within earshot of words, Kojirama would be the first to make action and speak.

“Given by your appearances...I assume you are not here to help with the relief effort?” The masked man would speak up with a dark eerie voice. “Oh no we are here to help….help rid the lives of those in that rest stop as well as anyone who stands in our way…” The bug-eyed short man and the giant scarred man both smiled wickedly letting loose a small chuckle. Kojirama remained unfazed and spoke once more. “Then I must ask you to kindly leave in peace before things turn ugly...these people only want rest and healing and have done nothing to deserve the treatment you have been giving them and the populace around here lately. Take this chance and turn away from here and go back to where you came from...” The small fauxhawked man giggled and laughed viciously before he would speak.

“hehehehaha you should head your own words white haired man, we three are the feared Oniyurei. We head to no man’s words and only head to our creed. Take everything and give nothing back. SO SAY GOODBYE!!” The small mans actions were quick as he pulled out a small wooden pipe and swiftly blew into it launching three very fast needles accurately toward the Hokage. Kojirama acted with greater speed and precision and as the needles approached him he quickly swiped his left hand in front of him and managed to grab each of the needles between his fingers stopping their momentum. Small trickles of blood would appear due to the sharpness of the needles, however the damage done was much smaller than the bug-eyed man had anticipated and the shocked expression on his face showed it. Kojirama crackled a small smile and spoke. “Oniyurei huh…never heard of you.” The bug-eyed man, who was still in shock, spoke out stumbling with his words. “How...what….who are you??”

The masked Oniyurei would chuckle once more before speaking again, answering his comrade’s question. “Ah...yes now I recognize who you are…you must be the new Hokage of the leaf…Kojirama Senju is it?” The massive statured man would turn his head and speak out to his masked companion. “The Hokage? What’s he doing out here? Aren’t the kages supposed to stay in their village for protection?” The masked man was silent for a few seconds before responding. “Apparently…this one didn’t get the memo.” Kojirama would throw the needles he still held in his hand to the ground and stare intensely at the three-man group known as the Oniyurei in silence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum