Takigakure

Ramen with strangers[Open] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ramen with strangers[Open]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Ramen with strangers[Open] Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:42 am

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

Big Daddy

The rain had begun to come down hard now as Rara walked the night streets of Konohagakure, having just left the Library as it had closed for the night. He had just spent almost his last on a book that he found very interesting. As he walked his stomach would begin to growl and he would place his right hand over it, he would stop walking as he turned his head side to side to see any close by restaurants. He would spot a few but the closed sign would be something he also would spot. Finally though he would spot one and the lights still being on made him hurry over. He would stop running when he got to it, he didn't want to run into the place.

"Man, I should buy an umbrella." Rara would say as he would walking into the small Ramen shop and take an seat. He would whip the rain from his face and yawn as he awaited for the man to take his order. Rara had just made it in time as the owner was about to close up shop for the night, and Rara couldn't blame him.  The weather had gotten bad in the past hour and it would seem that it might get even worse. And Rara looked hungry so the guy might have took pity on him and wanted to serve him just because of that, either way though Rara had planned to get himself something to eat.

'Three years...and no real progress. I guess it is expected, but man I wish I could gain something more.' Rara would think to himself, a troubled look on his face now. At this time he was wearing a fur-collared leather and fur trench coat that is unbuttoned, but he would have an black undershirt today. He would have on black pants along with black boots. His clothes were a bit drenched from the rain but not that badly as he hadn't been it for long. As he continued to wait the sound of thunder would roar, and Rara would shack his head. As now that he though about it he should have just headed to his hotel, as he did have a few things he could have eaten there. But i was fine just like his home there wasn't anyone here right now. 
Word Count: 0391/0

2Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:09 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii had just returned to the village from a mission that had him away for a little while. It was night and the rain was coming down hard. The wind caused the rain to be even worse than it already was, causing it to blow in ones face every now and again. Luckily for Lavii he was wearing a rain coat with the hood of it positions over his head. Lavii had a pair of goggles over his eyes; the rain coat was a mix with a trench coat and rain coat. It had buttons and a zipper that zipped all the way up. The rain coat was black, so it would be hard to see Lavii at this time of night especially with the weather the way it was. Lavii had not eaten in a few days besides bread and he was starving. He decided to stop at Ichiraku Ramen who should still be open around this time if he hurried he could catch the old man who owned the place before he closed up shop. The young Uchiha man would not run, but he did move in a hurried pace to reach the shop. Minutes passed and Lavii would see the lights of Ichiraku Ramen just ahead of him. When he would reach the shop Lavii would move back the cloth that hung from the doorway, so that he could enter, upon entering he would see a man he had never seen before sitting at the counter. "Looks like I caught you just in time." Lavii said while sitting down with two seats in between him and the man. The owner would turn around and see Lavii sitting at the counter. "Ah Lavii, Yeah I was just about to close up, but this gentlemen caught me before I did." Lavii looked over to the man for a split second. He could tell the man wasn't from the village, but he would not engage in conversation, instead he would wait for his ramen to come.

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:32 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Your meal is going to come off from me, Lavii. Konoha can be rowdy at night. Anyway, it's about time I read the final words right before the main man's fatal death".

Wet drops drenched Konohagakure in a delightful climax from the clouds, while tiny pellets of water bounced up from hitting the ground. Musashi had been staying inside a closet of a friend's store when he had fallen asleep after finishing the book he had been reading. When his eyes flickered open and he returned back to the material world - where he was not in a harem bath scene where all of his genitals were shrouded by soap and from all directions mature women huddled around him, he had realized that the store was closed dark and his friend had all forgotten about him. From the windows of the store, he could clearly see that no matter the ninja skills he had possessed,  no matter the amount of magic he could conjour up with the legendary chakra source, he was not getting home without getting a single strand of his hair wet. His house was a ten-minute run from where he was, so if he hurried, he could probably make it before his normal bedtime.

His bag had shielded him from the raindrops that pelted him, trying to melt through the solid barrier so they can get all over his hair. And once the head had been conquered, the rest of the body is sure to follow the fall. Musashi's own fingers were already soaked. He ran at a moderate pace, but splashes rippled from his stomps. This particular backdrop reminded him of the final scene of the ending of the story he had been reading earlier. The Age of Innocence was a novel about death gods, and featured a bad man who died from doing something good. Musashi remembered that he had a page or two left to read before he finished. As he ran, he could see that the ramen store was still open and with customers. He recognized one of them to be Lavii Uchiha, walking into the store. He thought it'd be nice to catch up with him, so he entered Ichiraku Ramen as well.

After he had closed the doors behind him, Musashi found that it was a good place to rest as his residence was just six minutes away. There were two people there, and he greeted the chef. He had taken a seat besides Lavii and placed his wet bag on the seat besides the stranger, putting the Age of Innocence out on top of it. He wanted to pay for Lavii's ramen and talked to him.

4Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:35 am

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

"Hmm mhmm."

"Itadakimasu." Rara would say as he looked at the bowl of Ramen placed in front of him, the wonderful aroma it gave off made him smile. Just it being put right there warmed him up. Rara would place his book into his coat pocket and adjust himself in his seat. Right as he picked up the chopsticks another man would walk into the shop, and talk to the other that had came a few minutes ago. Rara would glance over at them seeing that they knew it each other, and that the man that would enter in last wa going to pay for his friend's meal. Rara wished he could have his meal paid for, but his friends or partners sucked and didn't really do anything with him. Hanae being he only exception; but she was somewhere doing her. Rara though didn't really feel sad about this but more irritated he doesn't have someone to pay for his meal. 

Rara was going to move a seat down but the wet bag placed there was there, and he didn't want to touch the guy's stuff. He would look at the bag and see that an book was on top of it, and book he was somewhat familiar with. Well he saw it in the library he visited at times. Seeing the book would make Rara figure out how he could spark up an conversation, and in the hope of getting himself a free meal. "Oooo, is that The Age of Innocence? "  Rara would ask as he looked at the book and then at the man.  

"I haven't read it, but. I have been told by friends that it is quiet good, they never elaborate on why though but say good things. O and I am Jin." Hopefully Rara wouldn't be ignored and he attempt to start an conversation would work. He would eat soem of his Ramen as he waited for an response. 

Word Count: 0327/0716

5Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii would sit and wait while his ramen was being prepared. he glanced over to the other patrons ramen and felt his stomach growl. it wasn't a loud growl, but the stomach of the Uchiha man was making a point that it was hungry. Lavii would look back to were his ramen was being prepared and could tell his mouth began to water more and more; the more his food got near its completion. Lavii would suddenly hear a familiar voice come from behind him. When turned to see who it was Lavii was surprised to see Musashi coming in and placing his drenched bag on the counter. From the look of the seasoned shinobi he had been prepared for the rain, which meant he was still stuck in his ways. "You got left in the store again didn't you..." Lavii would say with a bland expression. "Thanks for the ramen." He said to Musashi when he mentioned paying for Lavii's ramen. Lavii looked at the man when he began to talk with Musashi about the book that he had with him. Lavii would let the two talk; his ramen was brought to him and Lavii would quickly say grace before getting down to the meal in front is him. The taste of the ramen never got old it was like heaven in a bowl.

6Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:29 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"It's a wet night, young man. You got something to cover your head out in the dark?"

Musashi had nodded to Lavii with a light smile on his face, like a father treating his son, and accepting his boy's satisfaction for his own happiness. In psych, this was an attachment bond between the child and the caregiver who provided nourishment and contact comfort. 'Course, Musashi kept his hands off of the emerging adult. Rather, his own attention was swayed and drawn into an alternate conversation next to him.....

He had a good look of the man now. He had on a fancy trench coat, one with a symbollic or religious design on it. Perhaps he was a priest? From the cross on his forehead, one would have believed that he was part of a cult. He was a rather young man, about Lavii's age. From his ear piercings and slicked-back black hair, Musashi surmised that he was looking at a man with a mission.

"Good book", Musashi replied quickly. "Themes of life and death fill the pages. The author wrote it to make us think of a moral conundrum. I won't spoil, but your friends are right. It's a good read". This man must be a relatively new resident, coming into the village while he had been out. Normally, he would say only a few things, but he figured he might as well get to know a fellow reader. He had a question to pose to him.

7Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

"Hmm mhmm."

"I think I should pick it up next time I see it, I always love good reads." Rara would say as he would stopping looking at the book and focus on his food, he was hungry and he wanted to feed his belly. He wouldn't eat like an pig though even though he could, but he ate like an regular adult would. Why he wouldn't say anything else as he didn't really know what else to say, his stomach distracted him from what he was trying to do. But that wasn't really an bad thing as what he wanted to do wasn't that much of a big deal. 

OOC:

Word Count: 0000/0000

8Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:45 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii continued to enjoy his ramen while the two men talked. It appeared as if the strange man clad in black was trying to start conversation all be it forced Musashi seemed to like talking about things like this, so it immediately sparked up a conversation between the two. Lavii would sit there like a 3rd wheel while eating his ramen. He wasn't going to join the conversation, but he was listening if he was called into it and he currently had no intention on joining it.

Spoiler:

9Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

The man (or the two of them, rather) seemed busy with their food. He let a minute pass before he posed another question to the priest-like figure. "What do you do for a living around these parts?"

Spoiler:

10Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:00 am

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

"Hmm mhmm."

"Well, I am actually an bounty hunter. But I am really only going after a group that has gone missions, a very dangerous one that i wish to claim. Every last one of their heads that is. " Rara would say as he would look at the man who asked what his occupation was.  What Rara had told him may have been the truth or it may have been false, as it could go either way. He was indeed though an bounty hunter of some short, but money wasn't what he hunted. He wanted something that beats life into everyone and could extend his own life. Rara would finish his food and then also pay for it, no longer planning on trying to get this guy to do that. This was because he planned on leaving in a few minutes. Ah but that would not happen as Rara would stand up and begin to leave, "Sorry but I must run. I will see you around." And with that he would leave.

exit

Word Count: 0000/0000

11Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:07 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii's interest was peaked when the man talked about a dangerous group of people. He began to wonder who they were and why exactly they were dangerous. He had never heard anything about a dangerous group of people before this man mentioned it. Lavii would have had finished his ramen and had gotten up. He thanked Musashi for the meal and headed out. He was tired from the missions he had ran and wanted to go hone.

[exit]

12Ramen with strangers[Open] Empty Re: Ramen with strangers[Open] Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:16 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Musashi nods and simply goes out after them, running as fast as he could with his bag above his head to try to get home....

[EXIT/Thread END]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum