Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Raikage is expecting us. (V & Dread or Invite | No Kill) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raikage is expecting us. (V & Dread or Invite | No Kill)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

Raikage is expecting us.

All this paperwork and no training had made Aigo a dull hokage, but at least everything was in tip top shape. He had thought everything was okay to say the least. He had heard of multiple casualties in both Kumogakure and Iwagakure, as somehow the two are combined together. How did this happen was beyond his intelligence, or maybe his information. It surely did not happen when he was ANBU Captain in Kirigakure until he had left the village to be Hokage in this village. But, forming an alliance with both Kumogakure and Kirigakure was more then enough. He had heard that Sunagakure had gone corrupt and that Iwagakure had gone missing, so no use in those two villages, since Iwagakure is combined with Kumogakure in a way. He had wrote down a little note and sending it to a ninja by the name of Miyamoto Musashi and perferably his team of one genin that went by the name of Daiki Akimichi. He attached the note to his crow with the note basically telling those two to come to the hokage's office immediately. The crow flew off into the Konoha village by an open window, to which Aigo had opened and closed afterward.

The mission was not of big importance, but Aigo did want Konohagakure to be an alliance with Kumogakure and Kirigakure, so it would be best to make the mission mandatory. Visit Kumogakure first then Kirigakure. Simple. Make peace treaty with the Raikage and the Mizukage of that village and come back in one piece, for there will be disturbances on the way there and back, preferably either rouge ninja or traps of some sort. He had looked out the window once more onto the Leaf village. So this is what it feels like to be in Konohagakure...

It gave him a more calm feeling then usual, which was somewhat strange because in Iwagakure, he was always the serious, callous and cold, never calm type in general, even in situations. Now, in this village, it might be a change, but never let your guard down for a second. Now, he waited for the two ninja to come into his office to give them the mission.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Miyamoto Musashi coming in. So, you must be....."

Musashi had started off the day by training in the fields. Garbed in his black hakama and haori, he executed several fancy slashes with his twin Takashi blades; legendary swords of the Nakata clan. His target? Thin air. He was battling an invisible enemy, an imaginary foe whose movements were already preconceived and simulated in his mind. It was only few minutes after the swords found their sheaths again did the crow pass by in the air, dropping the letter down right at him. Musashi caught it and saw it was a notice to head on over the Administration Building. This was the note he had been waiting for.

He had only heard it yesterday when it was announced that a new Hokage was established. Kojirama was still absent, but a man by the name of Taichi Miago. Nobody knew where he was from, what he did, or who the hell he was, but it was reported that the Daimyo appointed him the role of Hokage. And that was that. A stranger who Musashi never heard of, and who none of the villagers had ever seen before. Who was this man who had walked into their lives, sitting at the helm holding the reigns that directed the most prosperous village in the history of the world? It was only fitting that he be called, for Musashi was not only the village's only Sannin, but also a former Hokage. And he had a lot of thoughts about this little affair, and would take action if deemed necessary that civil danger presents itself.

Walking towards the Hokage's office, Musashi's thoughts had lingered as he made his way to the floor where the current Hokage is. He knocked on the door, and opened it before waiting for a response. He saw a tall man of navy blue hair with the characteristic eyes of a Hyuga sitting in the office - the same office where Kagura, Kojirama, and he worked in. Now a successor had taken its place. He walked into the room and would introduce himself before he determined for himself whereas this newbie is worthy to don the robes of the Hokage.

Dreadfore

Dreadfore
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Isn't growing sugar and wheat tedious? Daiki was in the middle of harvesting his first crop when he had been visited by the crow. Admittedly, when he had first seen it, he had tried to shoo the bird away. Crows and crops didn't go together and his experimentation with agriculture had been... rocky to say the least. He had continued to swat at the poor animal in frustration before noticing that it had a message attached. Oops. With his movements temporarily stilled, the bird perched itself on the boy's arm. As soon as Daiki had removed the scrap of paper from its leg it flew off again. It seemed Daiki had an excuse to put off the one man task of processing wheat and sugar; he was wanted immediately by the Hokage. Had he returned? Or maybe this was some new guy? Or maybe his sensei. The boy hadn't met the latter yet, but he was supposed to be a former Hokage. He began to sprint towards the heart of Konohagakure. After all, he couldn't just dawdle when his presence was being requested by his leader. He was sure any other ninja would do the same.

When he had finally arrived, he was exhausted. He was panting heavily by the time he had made it inside of the building and he was sweating. Why didn't he carry around a bottle of water with him? He could keep it in his pouch or even in his sword holster. He'd much rather have a water bottle than a katana right now. Still, he endured until he had made it right in front of the Hokage's door. It was then that he rested by the door, with his weight pressed against it as he leaned towards it while holding his hands against it to keep from slumping over. Unexpectedly, for some reason, the door began to open. Daiki stumbled through the door ungracefully. The boy in the red hooded cloak was now confronted by the Hokage and his own sensei. At least, he assumed this dark haired man was the new Hokage. In any case, he couldn't recognize him. On the other hand, the other man was highly recognizable by his dark style of dress, long dark hair confined into a ponytail and his manly facial hair. It was Musashi Miyamoto, former Hokage and Sannin and now his sensei. He quickly straightened up. He hated to make first impressions and he had hated it since he was young. Daiki bowed respectfully towards the two men, though the rebel in him was tortured by this action and it may have manifested in the tone of his speech. Just a bit. Or maybe it was simply because he was still exhausted?

"Forgive me for my interruption. How may I serve my Hokage and Sensei?"

It was a struggle, but he had tried to sound respectful.

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

The feeling of running yet another village was somewhat admirable in his way, but even the thought of going hokage and probably proved how cunning, yet trustworthy he was, after being out of seat as Tsuchikage for a matter of 3 years right now, spending most of his years hiding and then going in as a Kirigakure ANBU Captain. But, times like this had him want to just ponder on what he did back in Iwagakure before the combining of both Iwagakure and Kumogakure. There was still a lot of questions that needed to be asked about that situation, and of the recent hearings of Sunagakure in a way. Actually, he did have a lot of questions nowadays after his acceptance as the new Hokage. He sighed as he made more of a hmm type of sound with his voice as he was thinking while looking out the window. He had been thinking a lot lately about the current events all around the villages. Was there anything he could do to prevent such casualties? Such problems? Such incidents? His mind lingered, pondering on the thoughts of the current events that had folded. Even his own personal crow, who attached its feet on its master's left shoulder, had been feeling a tad bit off from the feeling of its master. Maybe it was a mutual thing since Aigo did sign a contract with the crows and had been with them ever since he was a Special Jonin, so maybe it was a mutual feeling of the two. Maybe trouble was afoot, but he knew that these alliances would have to hurry for the corrupted Sunagakure.

"..."

His mind lingered some more, as the feeling of chakra signatures, two at the most were coming to his direction. One was a more strong signature, matching his own in the slightest. Surely that was of a more Sannin at the most, not even a Jonin could match the abilities of a Kage, well some can. The first of the chakra signature to walk into the door was a rather tall man at that, yet shorter then Aigo himself by an inch. The tall man was wearing a black haori and hakama, color black as well with two blades wrapped around by a blue sash. He was clearly looking more along the line of a samuri, but still had a ninja status in him. He was the first to enter, as Aigo had clearly looked through the mirror as he slowly turned his body from the mirror to the person as he sighed before he turned, looking at the man until he had witnessed another individual coming in beside him. The smaller one was clearly a student of his, the one that Aigo had sent the note too as well. It had seemed though that the little one was clearly panting, out of breath mostly. He would excuse himself to not speak upon the rush to get here in such short notice, although he did try to sound a bit respectful, while exhausted.

"Forgive me for my interruption. How may I serve my Hokage and Sensei?"

At least he was both modest and determined. It might be a good change from Tsuchikage to Hokage after all, seeing as the people are different in their villages. Good so the two came on time at least. He looked at the two with his featureless, white, Hyuuga eyes. He removed a small strand of hair from the front of his face as his crow had rested its talons on Aigo's shoulder as Aigo had held a bird seed for the crow to eat while the three negotiate. Now, it was time to get down to business.

"I'll get to the point before introduction. My name is Taichi Miago, new Hokage of Konohagakure. I know you two have questions, so ask now before we begin... as our little genin had done so already..."

It was good to get to know both the ninja's name and from whence they came, and what abilities they can  bring to the table to serve their Hokage, even though their Hokage can benefit the both of them in a swift process in any given time. He sat in his Hokage chair, positioned both elbows on the desk, and locked his hands together as he placed his head over them, the locked hands covering his bottom face as his ninja mask already did itself. He kept the hood of his sweatshirt off of his head, revealing his hair to be a more brushed down hair, revealing multiple strands of hair covering his eyes as he moved one more from it. What will these two bring to the table to provide success in this mission, will only be brought by how their abilities match their teamwork altogether.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"What happened to Hokage Kojirama Senju?"

In response to the inhumane panting that was behind him, Musashi had turned to a young plumpish boy of snow-colored hair sporting red, biege, and black colors. He was wet with his own perspiration, as he could note a bead of sweat staining part of his glasses on the other side. Yep. Daiki Akimichi, it is. Or rather just an Akimichi.

He didn't know what to say, or if he should even say anything to his pupil, so he just turned back to see Taichi feeding his shady crows that had recently been littered all around the village. So this man was the sorceror behind all of this. The man introduced himself as Taichi Miago, the new Hokage. His posture was formal, direct, and it seemed like he either had extensive experience in a commanding position or that he was a pretentious replacement. Musashi's eyes flickered from left to right as if he was surveilling the room, before cocking his head towards Taichi. He had only one question in mind.

Dreadfore

Dreadfore
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

He had finally caught his breath. He stood up straight from his hunched over position but he didn't take off his hood. Normally he took off his hood indoors but the window behind the new Kage seemed to let in a lot of light. For the same reason, he also didn't replace his sunglasses with his regular ones. Now that he didn't feel like he was going to die, he more closely examined the new Hokage, that Taichi Miago guy. He seemed to have those distinctive eyes that could only by the eyes of a Hyuga clan member. Alongside his own clan, the Hyuga Clan was one of the Four Noble Clans of Konohagakure. Most of what he knew about them was taught to him by his father and the most important piece of information his father had to give him about this clan was that all of the Noble clans were his rivals and to make sure that the glory of the Akimichi was never overlooked in light of some of the other clans' particularly flashy abilities. He didn't share this sentiment and there was no malice in his eyes when he gave his new leader a good look. Not that the intent in his eyes was that hard to tell with those sunglasses on, of course, but a good ninja could read intent and a better one could hide it.

The Hokage decided that it would be best to answer any questions before actually making introductions. Unfortunately, the "little genin" had no questions. At least, until Miyamoto had spoken. "I was wondering the same." Daiki was somewhat curious about the subject to be honest though he didn't care as much as he should have.

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

"What happened to Hokage Kojirama Senju?"

"I was wondering the same."

He had a feeling this was going to happen. All eyes on him, questions concerning of the more recent Hokage that had apparently went missing all of a sudden, and now a new Hokage is running the village. Even the genin wanted answers regarding to the whereabouts of the Senju Hokage. But alas, these questions would sadly get them nowhere, because not even Aigo even heard of the Hokage's disappearance and whereabouts, and yet he had only few days as Hokage, so no one came to him about the situation at hand except these two individuals. He did not know of what to say when it had come to their old Hokage Kojirama Senu, for he did not even meet or spoke to the Hokage before him. Keeping his hands locked together, he could feel their tension in the air as their eyes were surveying the room as the hokage only looked at the two shinobi before him. He had guessed that the important matters were to be put aside before anything else such as this. He sighed once more, clearing his throat as he first turned his attention towards the genin with the glasses as his first question was so.

"Before I answer, I must ask... Daiki, what is your intention of me? And Musashi, what is your purpose for this mission that I am about to give you?"

Looking only at Daiki with his before asking his first question, he could at least sense some sort of tension inside the genin, even with those glasses on. The simple fact of one's old hokage missing, and then the announcement of a new Hokage that fast was clearly beyond both shinobi's comprehension, instead of Aigo of course. He had asked what was Daiki's intent because of the body language that the genin had given off of. A more serious, yet questionable change of structure that had made the Hokage tilt his head on the inside while keeping his head up and eyes on the genin on the outside. After his look as Daiki, he then turned his attention to the bigger shinobi, yet smaller then him, the genin's sensei, Musashi himself. Looking at the man himself, Aigo could tell that man had given off a more suspicious vibe from whence he came through the door. His eyes had scoured the surroundings of Aigo's room before turning his attention to Aigo himself, to which Aigo had kept his eyes on when Musashi had asked the question. He was the most curious one of the group, to which made Aigo less surprised then usual.

He had something else prepared for them at this moment, for he did not want them to answer his question, without him answering there question. A slight clear of the throat while his white crow had rested on his shoulder.

"Before you answer my question, I will answer your question, and then I will give you your mission..."

He had wanted to make sure that they get their answer before he get his, which was only fair to them.

"When I had first came here, there was word in the village portraying to your Hokage's disappearance..." He had said as he had risen from his seat and folded his hands behind his back and looked out the window into Konohagakure, "...the cause of his disappearance is hereby considered unknown. Reasons I do not know myself, but I am more surprised that you did not know of the information yourself Musashi."

He had looked at Musashi from the reflection of the glass window before looking past the reflection and looking at Konohagakure. "A search party was formed to find your old Hokage, but even then I have received word from the party that the search was invalid. For all that we know... no one is uncertain on where Kojirama Senju is as of right now." He had cleared his throat once more before turning to the shinobi and had seated back into his seat and locked his hands together, looking at them once more before saying otherwise.

"For your mission, you are assigned to be of alliance. Meaning, you will go to both Kumogakure and Kirigakure, talk to the kage's there, and form an alliance with the two villages. Konohagakure talks and we listen. Sunagakure has gone corrupted for reasons unknown to the villages except Sunagakure themselves. Musashi, if you so desire to continue or not, infiltrate Sunagakure and do a reconnaissance mission. Research what you can about what happened... and stay swift and unseen. Do that when you are done with Kumogakure and Kirigakure. If Daiki wants to come along, that is for you to decide." That was enough said about the mission and extra.

"Now... I am waiting for the answer of my question, that is if you two still remember my question..."

He kept both eyes shifting to both shinobi as he waited. He was the patient type, so they had time before answering his question.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Purpose, you ask? My role is to seek and carry out whatever is the best for Konohagakure. If establishing ties will uphold the Will of Fire, then that is my purpose. For the Will of Fire".

A look of blankness had struck Miago after Musashi had posed his question to him. The man's intense attention switched between Musashi and his disciple, as if he liked looking at them. Musashi and Daiki stood on one side while the Hokage was on the other. An exchange had occurred between the two sides as set-up by the man sitting behind the desk. They had switched roles between the inquirer and the inquiree.

Miago's answer was brief, concise, and useless to Musashi. Kojirama's whereabouts remained unknown, and a man who few have heard of has gained the Hokage's seat by the appointment of the Daimyo. Perhaps this man was true to his word. Perhaps he was not part of a conspiracy, and the disappearance of the Hokage would still remain the basis of ridiculous fables or a shock to the media when he is discovered....dead or alive.

Then, they had been given the mission. A diplomatic mission to the other major powers to establish an alliance. For peace? Or as war powers? Musashi did not know. He did not especially like leaving the village while this stranger was around, but he did not like to travel...especially for the village's benefit. The man seemed to be a force to be reckoned with, not only in his administration skills but his aptitude as a military commander. Musashi did not find any good wringing out anything more from this man, especially when he is up on deck for something that is important to the people of Konohagakure. The world was changing, both outside and inside of Konohagakure these past three years. Only the will of the shinobi must remain. The will....

Dreadfore

Dreadfore
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

It had seemed like an innocent enough question. Maybe he had read the situation wrong. It wouldn't be the first time, either. Daiki wasn't completely socially inept, but he certainly wasn't always the most agreeable. Not quite as abrasive as he thought himself to be but sometimes he needed to watch his mouth. He made in effort with authority figures, which in a ninja village meant military superiors who could kick ass if the words of a small fry like him even mattered to one of them. Even a small fry like him could feel the tension in the air though. There was a brief pause before the man before them, their new Hokage, began to speak. Daiki was first to be addressed. The boy nervously swallowed. He couldn't really get a reading on this guy. His intuition told him little about him and he didn't know what to expect. That was what made the question hard. What was Daiki's impression of Miago?

Luckily, he had time to think because the man just kept on talking. First, he had explained the disappearance of Kojirama Senju: there was no explanation. That was disappointing. Men like that didn't just disappear. Then, he had explained their mission: diplomacy. Their mission was to establish the branch of brotherhood to Kirigakure and Kumogakure. Fraternity was an important concept in Konohagakure. It was the simplest way to explain the Will of Fire, though by no means a complete translation of the meaning. Extending branches was also a skill that could be associated with Konohagakure. Afterwards, there would a reconnaissance mission in Sunagakure though that sounded much more dangerous. Daiki was all for a bit of innocent exploration but he was a bit anxious about a mission that necessitated such stealth. Sunagakure sounded like a death trap. Daiki understood that death was a part of the shinobi lifestyle. He didn't consider himself a coward. He certainly didn't want to volunteer himself towards that final mission if he had a choice. Not to mention, the climate was terrible.

Oh right, that question. His sensei's answer was... less than surprising. The exact kind of answer he'd expect from someone who had made it as far as Jonin. As for Daiki's own answer.

"My intention of you?" He had tilted his head to the right briefly as if looking at the man from a different angle would give away a glimpse of information that he hadn't noticed before. "I don't know. You seem pretty interesting, I guess." He said with a shrug. It was true, too. Miago did invoke a curiosity in the boy. He usually came to conclusions about people so easily. His sensei seemed like a hardass for example. However, when it came to the new Hokage, he just didn't know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum