Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Empty Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:59 am

Anonymous

Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest 73m2

Name: Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Touch
Duration: Permanent
Hand Seals/Charge up: Two posts
Description: This jutsu is the process of applying the curse seal of B's upon people. The seal itself is as strong as Orochimaru's Curse Seal of Heaven and B Kazama developed it over a period of years as an Anbu. The catch about the seal is that the person with the seal is physically unable to harm or plot against the provider of the seal. It is a built in mechanism to prevent people from biting the hand that feeds.  The Seal boosts the user's durability to insane amounts and allows them to be hit around without suffering much damage, in fact blunt damage, crushing damage, falling damage and the like do not even harm the user of the seal when it is activated. The Seal essentially turns the user's body into rubber, cutting and jutsus still work however(fire jutsus and other high heat jutsus are strong against the body, but lightning are not effective at all) However the seal can only last for seven posts before needing a recharge( five posts, and using a S rank amount of chakra to activate the seal forcefully). The user will also be able to stretch and contract as their body will be much akin to rubber. When applying the curse seal, anyone who's rank is below B will have a 50/50 shot of surviving the process.

To unlock Stage Two of the Curse Seal, the person who is sealed must train for 2,000 words. At this stage the User will be able to go at the speed of the Third Gate for a total of four posts, there is a downfall to this however as the user will be completely unable to move for two posts after the four posts are up. This can only be used twice in one thread and the second time the user will lose all ability to move for the rest of the thread.

2Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Empty Re: Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Very creative I must admit, but unfortunately, any and all types of Curse Seals are an award awarded from an event that will be held for the site.

This is, of course, a paraphrased version of what Sato has said. At the moment, Sato is having technical difficulties which he hopes to get resolved soon.

3Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Empty Re: Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:38 am

Anonymous

Aw, lame. Will Gates and other special things for the other combat types be awards as well?

4Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Empty Re: Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:45 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

That is an excellent question which I will inform Sato of you asking or you could PM him yourself.

5Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Empty Re: Curse Seal: Three Prong Crest Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:07 am

Anonymous

You can ask him, I'm in a rare mission mood

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum