All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elemtntal Training... SUITON! [past topic]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grimm

Grimm
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

The Suiton element is the most versatile of the basic five elements. Katon and Raiton are uncontrollable and chaotic , while Doton and Futon are practically made to be controlled and shaped to the users needs. Suiton can be controlled while being chaotic and uncontrollable. It's the perfect defense and offense if used correctly. From a mist to a storm, a trickle to a ocean almost anything can be achieved. Strong against fire and can easily be worked with other elements to form deadly combos, it is not without its own wea- " Enough with the introduction already! I'd like to get my element before the sun gets up ya know. Come on! Come on! Suiton Jutsus! Mists! And water sharks! And compressed balls of liquid to drown people in!!"

Ok, ok we'll start now then.
From what Grimm could understand she needed to already have an affinity with a element in order to obtain her first element. This was made true by the special chakra paper in her hand that had turned damp. Smiling she focused on creating the simplest of Suiton techniques, Kirigakure's hidden mist Jutsu. Performing the Tiger sign she took a deep breath and let out a slow and steady stream of mist. The mist covered the area, thick with chakra making the already misty area extremely hard too see past. It seemed she was successful in learning the Suiton element.
" Seemed? No I am successful! You saw it! Wait till gramps hears about this! I bet those two old people will be happy too see me doing great. I can finally bring in cash to support them... Like they supported me. Smiling she felt her stomach grumble a bit. Patting her tummy she perked up. Using her chakra in that way was new and not being used to it she found herself quite hungry. Skipping away Grimm found herself searching for the holy foods of foods.... SUSHI!

323/250

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum