Takigakure

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Empty Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:56 am

Masaki Kenshi

Masaki Kenshi
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Chosokabe-Motochika-anime-guys-18046898-528-748
"You think you know what a monster is...Allow me to show you"

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] P91b

Name: Yakuo Kagura
Nickname: Yakuo of the Yokai, Master of Chaos, Silver-eyed Demon
Village: Iwa [Rouge]
Village Rank: Jounin [Missing-Nin]
Skill Rank: A

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] V128

Height:

Weight: 5'10
Hair color: White w/ Silver
Eye Color: Silver
Looks Image: Above
Looks Description:

Asura has a lean yet very muscular tone for someone of his age. Standing at 5'10 he weighs roughly 165 lbs which compared to his older brother is small. Asura's hair is White and silver with spikes from the back forward, with the front of his hair extending forward. The eyes of the young demon vary although his most notable eye color is silver, showing his status amongst the clan.

Azura choice of clothing consists of a pair of jet black umanori, on occasions a sleeveless vest although this is when he has to take care of important business, and he refuses to wear any type of footwear due to the fact that he hates the feeling Other notable features of Azura include a cross shaped scar located in the center of his back that was given to him during a fight with his sibling, and his yokai right arm.

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Cy10

Personality Description:

Azura's personality differs from any of the members of his clan brothers, but is more on the crazy side than others. When Azura is around others his manipulative side comes out, quickly finding any and all weaknesses in a person to twist them and use them as he likes. This first stemmed from being around his older brother and watching him around people. Underneath the manipulative and calm center, Azura is a boy filled with demented ideas and tactics. If one is unfortunate to catch him in one of his blood driven moods, they would find that he is much more sadistic than he appears to be.

Through all the sadistic thoughts and manipulative actions and thoughts, Azura can be a laid back person and even the best of friends. Nothing deters him from doing what he needs to do.

Honest to a Point: Whatever he has to say about a person or event he will be right up front and does not pull any punches. He would tell grown adult that if they had a story or info wrong and correct them. But when it comes down to helping a friend or someone in trouble he can lie with the best of them. But he can’t lie to his mother or grandpa.

Azura is a cynical person, a being whom only notices the negative things in life. And believes it to be better than being an optimistic person, believing them to be delusional people whom cling unto nothing but blind faith. Azura is an individual whom has more pride than it is good for. A prideful person, whom gets angry easily from being underestimated and the like.
Dislikes: Needless Destruction, Laziness, Being Weak
Catch Phrases: Fighting: Shall I show you the true face of a monster?
" Come and show me what you humans can do"
Destruction in its finest form"
Nindo: Destruction is needed, but Destruction without purpose is not.

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] 73m2

Element Affinity: Earth, Fire
Sub Element Affinity:

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] 32es

History:

Birth: Azura was born to a family held within Sunagakure , his mother and fathers youngest  boy of the Asmodius Clan. Due to a mutation in his DNA, he was given the gift of the noble blood, which confused even his parents on how he got it. After his birth he was compared by others to his older brother, who was the family genius and did everything with perfection and in a sense he grew to hate his brother while staying amongst the darkness of their family. Although he had this rare gift, in terms of using it however he was still...lacking. Being born with an average intelligence put him under his brother even more as he stood in the sidelines, watching his brothers achievements pile up while he had nothing to show. Azura enrolled into the academy at the age of ten just two years after his brother had enrolled.

Academy Arc: After enrolling into the Academy, Azura was at first against making any type of friends and instead wanted to use them to set himself distant. He sat in the back of the room, far away from the other students and often skipped classes, only going because he did not want to make his family look bad..as if he cared. After spending enough time in the academy he graduated with a couple of other students, most of them failing due to "incidents".  Although he graduated on time, he still could not measure up to his brothers skills and genius.

Genin: Azura was more than estatic when he was put on a team that wasn't his brother, giving him the chance to show his skills. Overtime he had gained knowledge over his own abilities while pushing his other skills. His team had comprised of a Yamanaka female and a Hyuuga boy which was an odd pairing but their team was perfect...in a sense. Azura made friends with the both of them, keeping his motives and intentions hidden from them both and even their sensei. On the first day of their team meeting their sensei, a new jounin ranked ninja asked the three of them for their dreams or aspirations, the other two giving the typical answers. When the light came to Azura, he smiled and spoke without holding back telling them that he was going to surpass his brother, even if it meant stomping over any and everyone. This bothered his sensei greatly, and he tried to help change him but to no avail. The team was soon ready for the chuunin exams and he was hoping that he would get to fight his brother and finally defeat him, but fate kicked him in the face and told him no. Through the genin exam he saw one of his teammates on the verge of death and as their blood splattered onto his face he lost all sense and killed the ninja who had did it, with only a smile on his face. After passing the exams, he went on to become a chuunin.

Chuunin: His time begin a chuunin was filled with boredom and excitement as he watched his brother surpass him again, but now Azura did not care in the slightest. His goals shifted to beating his brother his own way. At this point he was assigned to lead a team of fresh Genin, two boys and a girl. As he lead the team, he slowly became more and more bored with how this was going, seeing that his brother was advancing even faster than him, he decided to stop pussyfooting in the meager life of a chuunin and shot for higher.

Jounin: After years of training and mission, the now 19 year old Azura had finally became a jounin. His mission record was at the highest of his class and his performance as a teacher and trainer were impressive as well. It was at this time he had already unlocked his clans most sacred ability and was well on his way to finally fighting his brother. However as he unlocked this new ability, he would decide to keep it under wraps, covering it with bandages until he needed it. During a very important mission to not only retrieve a vital object but to also kill the ones who stole it, Azura's brother was killed in front of him due to a trap set by the ninja. As his brother fell in front of him, Azura was so filled with rage that he had unleashed the full extent of his transformation and began to kill any that stood in his way, friend or foe. Soon the rain fell down as he stood over his brothers body, his mind and body broken at the sight of him laying there on the ground. In the mess of both friend and foe, more came to see what had happened. After that incident, Azura had became the clan head, due to not only mastering his yokai, but also defeating the previous head in a single fight.

Abandonment and Life as a missing ninja....

The Path of Blood:

The months that followed Asura's desertion of his home village, he proceeded to roam around the earth in an attempt to slate his own growing blood lust. It was during his 2nd month of being a missing nin that a group of shinobi that were sent to find and kill him had finally caught up with him. Trapped in what seemed to be a dead end, Asura began to only smile as he looked at the group of ninja," Your blood shall quench my hunger, but first i must remove it from your bodies," with a wicked smile and even greater glare he would begin to engage with the ninja. The thunder and rain would congratulate the young ninja as he stood amongst the dead bloody bodies of the shinobi. The blood covered his face and clothing as he stared down at them with his silver eyes, no emotions were felt nor did he care about what he had done.

It was shortly after this moment, in a forest cave, that he had met with an individual that would give him the chance to not only destroy the village he once resided in, but to also become the demon he wanted to. At first Asura was reluctant to cut this individual down, but something about how this person spoke made Asura interested in his proposal. Grinning he would walk over to them and simply nod as he took the offer to join this person in their travels.

RP Sample:

Hideyoshi looked down to Aka and smiled for a moment," Yes...although coming to terms with yourself is hard, it is a necessary step to becoming better," he would sit on the ground and watch as Aka went to go face herself. He sat there and pondered on what he truly looked like, the scar over his eye and heart...only one disappeared and he could feel it, but the other was slowly going away. It was something that needed to be erased through time and with the people he had around him this would not be hard at all. As he watched Aka combat her inner self, he could not help but be concerned for her, she had a life worse than his and yet she was so innocent and carried it.

As he watched more he felt as if he was learning about her from a first hand source, but in the end she had succeeded in conquering herself and soon returned to the shore as he hugged her for a moment not really saying much but letting her know someone was there for her. As he sat his hat on his head and put his jacket back on he would look at the falls which would split open to show a pathway," There is our next destination..we have to go in complete the final test Aka...this is going to be a fun ride," he was actually looking forward to fighting the Nine-tails.

As he continued to walk through the hallway he would slowly come to a lion head with its mouth open. It was odd but he felt as if something was drawing him in. Once he walked over to it he would reach in and feel a lever and tugged on it," Agh it got my arm," he flailed frantically. He was joking as he pulled out his arm and the wall began to slide open to show an empty room. It was 100 meters all around, the room being a complete square shaped room he would walk in a sigh," Well Aka... here is our final stop. Before we begin is there anything you want to say before we start," he smiled to her and waited for her response. Once he heard it he would sit somewhere near the middle of the and take off only his jackets and shirt as he took in a deep breath and tapped his seal," Alright bird brain here i come," as he was dragged into his mind and appeared in front of the cage.

Uzu was staring right at him as he finally stopped at the cage," So the time has finally come for my first host to fight me...i have been waiting to be free for a long time. I see you have quelled the Maelstrom in here, good job but you still have to deal with the God of Fire and the King of flames," Hideyoshi only chuckled as he touched the seal and pulled it off," well then let us get ready then," jumping back as the large bird flew from the cage and began to fly around. On the outside a large surge of energy would flare from his body signifying the fight had begun.

Hideyoshi took of his internal cuffs and soon clapped his hands together," Alright lets go," jumping into the air and performing three hand seals. Despite not being able to use Wood release on the surface, he could use it in the place it was sealed. Although he could only tap into so much. Once he had hit Uzu, the real fight had begun as he performed three more hand seals and produced a large quantity of water, turning it into a large water beast that would soon fight the nine tails.

From the outside, the red chakra could be seen fluctuating around Hideyoshi, the fight so far going. Uzu almost managed to dodge the first attack, but soon sent a large bale of fire at Hideyoshi sending him flying back. Hitting the entrance of the cave he would cough and stand up," That all you got, for a big talker you sure suck at fighting,' smiling as he stood up and used his last mokuton technique to pull Uzu to the ground. Now the battle of tug of war began as he tried to separate the two chakra. At first hideyoshi was winning until Uzu started to seriously fight back.

This battle went on for hours and slowly Hideyoshi was losing due to Uzu injecting his own malice into the mix. Uzu cackled," Is this all from the great Sorkage, after all the training you are still weak. It is only a matter of time before i fully take you over, and i think i will Kill your beloved child and woman first, then your brother and finally any strands of your pathetic blood line that is left," Hideyoshi was on his knees and was about to give up but then he remembered everything he went through and for him to die and end it here was not an option. Standing tall he would grab the threads that encompassed him and Uzu and smiled," Your words hurt so much Uzu and your malice is terrifying, but i have one thing that will overcome all of your malice and hate, for my family and friends and even this world," he paused as he formed the hand seals for the most powerful jutsu. A sea of trees would envelope them both," Sacred Senju Art: Nativity of a World of Trees," the final seal being completed Uzu would be completely immobilized as Hideyoshi finally finished the fight. Due to this all of abilities that were granted as a senju save for two were eradicated from his body as he fell back onto the ground in the real world.

Panting heavily he would smile and look at Aka," I finally...did it. I am the first to conquer the Nine-tails and i finally shut that bird up," laughing softly he could hear Uzu mumbling," I cannot believe i lost to you...but you have gotten stronger," the bird simply sat quiet.

Last edited by Azura Asmodius on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:58 am; edited 3 times in total

2Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Empty Re: Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:01 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Add Rp Sample Please

3Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Empty Re: Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:03 am

Masaki Kenshi

Masaki Kenshi
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Sample added

4Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Empty Re: Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:06 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] P3AFSYM

5Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Empty Re: Yakuo of the Silver Yokai [DONE] Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:00 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Approved lest stated otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]