Takigakure

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete |

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | Empty Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:36 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | Stuff
"Time is essential."

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | P91b

Name: Hokkai, Daisuke
Nickname:
» Dai: Name given from his closest friends.
» Furious Wind of the Hidden Sand: Name obtained through being one of the most well known Wind element shinobi in the Hidden Sand.
Village: Sunagakure no Sato [Hidden Sand]
Village Rank: Jounin
Skill Rank: A

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | V128

Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 pounds
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Looks Image:
Pic:
Looks Description: As seen in the picture, Daisuke wears an entire outfit of white and black. As seen it is not following exactly what the appearance of a usual Sunagakure Jounin would look like. This is what makes Daisuke special from the others. This is the only outfit that he wears, besides the clothing at home when he's alone. He has a lightly tanned skin colour, and black hair. Regardless of his clothing line or skin colour, Daisuke is a naturally equal buff person. He usually trains on a basis when necessary and a decent amount of working out. His height consists of 5'9 and weighs around 145 pounds. His ninja band is not visible to the human eye because he wears it under his shirt, around his waist; basically where a belt would be. If you need more of a visual aspect, look at the picture in the spoiler above.

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | Cy10

Personality Description: Daisuke is no average Shinobi in the Hidden Sand. He's different among all the other Jounin and ninja. He's calm and collected, but when it comes to missions and something with a simple clear objective, he can get serious and focused. Daisuke is one the take a intelligent, logical way in surviving his life. As a ninja, it's like survival to the fittest, whoever can survive can be victorious and happy. If you cannot survive in this world, and not even try to approach your life in any type of way to improve it, you are no less than just a tiny human being worth nothing. However being this type of person, Daisuke can kill and have both no guilt, and guilt at the same time. He thinks life can be a complicated thing that some people had a reason for their action, or they were just being a useless minion that may have been worth more than that. He won't be sympathetic, but he thinks that there is always time to change, or to start off new.
However most of his recent personality came from his parents leaving him. His mother and father and left Daisuke at a relatively young age and Daisuke understood everything. He knew that it was time for him to live like a loner, like a orphan, be treated worth nothing, and he respected it. He didn't take it re-actively and thought about the darkness or murder. He drove his path through being a smart person, being logical unlike his parents. Daisuke adapted to his new personality, and he took it seriously. Many had betrayed him when he tried his best at everything, so he barely trusts anyone. The only people he'd trust would be his greatest friends and the Kazekage. He doesn't trust anyone in the Sungakure government, plainly because they never do anything to help, they don't help the poor or the needed, and Daisuke feels terrible to see them on the streets. He becomes sympathetic to those who try to live a peaceful life when required, but no one is there to help or change someones life.
Despite the intelligence he has, the confidence, he has his softer spots. He has the courtesy to say "Thanks." or "No problem." He's someone to help as many people that need him, that need a change in their life so they have a reason to live. He wants to put a smile on peoples faces and be glad to say something, a phrase like "I changed their life, and I'm glad I did!" In addition to his courtesy, his intelligence and his sympathy, Daisuke can be a all-out killing machine. If he was to hold that much hatred, if he wanted to, he would. He would do what would be necessary to carry out the plan. But let's get out of the sad parts. Daisuke is as well a charming, hilarious dude. He can always bust out some laughter and jokes when it was needed. Not because someone was sad, but laughter was something Daisuke didn't experience for 2 years after his parents left. But now, he has changed, and he has changed into an amazing man. Not only a man but also: a mentor, a role model, and someone new.
» Food
» Training
Dislikes:
» Bad People
» People who don't try to make a change.
» Disobedient, ignorant, cocky people.
Catch Phrases:
Nindo:
"Rules are important, but sometimes I need to break them in order to do the right thing."
"I do not believe the thought of impossibility, because with confidence and commitment, those "impossible" thoughts are possible!"
"Time is essential, take use of what you have."
"I won't give up, I have the will of the village on my hands."

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | 73m2

Element Affinity: Fuuton [Wind] | Katon [Fire]
Sub Element Affinity: Katon [Fire]

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | 32es

History:
Birth Era:

Academy Era:

Genin Era:

Chuunin Era:

Jounin Era:
RP Sample: [I'm Tadashi.]
RP Sample:

2Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | Empty Re: Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Hokkai, Daisuke | Complete | Cmp5Nhm

By Setōshi

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum