Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Three Seconds [Uchiha Founding]  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three Seconds [Uchiha Founding]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Three Seconds [Uchiha Founding]  Empty Three Seconds [Uchiha Founding] Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:24 pm

Baby V

Baby V

I made my character from previously created PCs, as a returning member. I will be posting first for IC building then follow with the clan information. Making it so that others can get a feel for Rping and establishing their Clan. This will mainly be to plug up plot holes, along with others free to do the same from the past so we can get this Beta running.

Although there may be a temptation to attain the numerous special characteristics that spark your interest, there is unfortunately a maximum amount of special characteristics you're able to possess depending on your rank. These limitations exist to separate a simple ninja from a god, and keep a fair balance between all ranks and characters. If you wish to change a special characteristic you can simply ask a mod to remove it which leaves you a empty slot to train for another. You of course lose that SC and any benefits it give.

Please note that when a Special Characteristic is updated or removed from the encyclopedia, the old version becomes void. It's your responsibility to check the updates and ensure that you keep your application up-to-date.

Stacking and glass cannoning

It may be tempting to obtain special characteristics all of one nature, such as speed, or chakra. That is not what they are for, they are for the rather "unique" abilities, both on the site and from Naruto. Special Characteristics are not supposed to be about increasing your stats, they are to be a unique and fun way to experience the site. When it comes to stacking, there is a limit, but its pretty open ended, so don't worry.

Clan Special Characteristic's and Event Special Characteristic's
Special Characteristic's given by clans, or through events do not count towards the maximum limit. They are considered incentives or bonuses for completing certain things or being apart of a clan.

SC's earned through certain stats, like intelligence will specifically state wither they apply to the limit or increase the limit.

Starting Special Characteristic's Everyone starts out with 1 Tier I special Characteristic for free, the rest must be trained, up to your maximum limit.

Maximum Special Characteristics
D-Rank: 3 Special Characteristics
C-Rank: 4 Special Characteristics
B-Rank: 5 Special Characteristics
A-Rank: 6 Special Characteristics
S-Rank: 7 Special Characteristics

Malady Rules
Certain times, characters may want an extra Special Characteristic, or two. Perhaps they realize they have this really cool set they need to complete. Well, we understand that. At certain times, there are things that happen to a character, they lose an eye, a limb, maybe some fingers. In either case, the malady system created for just these situations.

Malady's are SC's that are hindrances, and are a 1 for 1 ratio. If you take a Malady, you can take one extra SC. However, note that as the SC you choose increases in Tiers, so too must the Malady.

There is a maximum Malady's one can take, which is 2 at any rank.

There are varying types of Special Characteristics. Some will gives your character access to traits that are unique to clans. The Sharingan Eye for example would give a Special Characteristics that gives color to Chakra. Broken up into tiers would most likely be advancement of Tomoe within the eyes. However other characteristics might simply be more unique to your one specific character, perhaps your character has proficiency in playing instruments and would like to advance that further. There are a few guidelines to follow when creating your own Special Characteristic.

- Special Characteristics May not give stat boosts except for the Canon Clan ones created by staff.
- An SC may not give an Additional Vice/Virtues (Including other Fortitude/Confidences).
- An SC may not give Participation Points/Adventure Points (Points that work like arcade tickets).
- An SC may not give Ryo or additional Ryo towards rewards or the likes.
- SC's may not be used to stack. This means only one given SC may only influence/boost something else. For Example you may not create more than 1 SC to stack Bukijutsu Focuses.
- Staff at times might ask number to be shifted around for balances purposes. This may occur during and after your application process.

CLANS
When creating SC for clans it follows the same rule of thumb. Clans may have a maximum of up to 2 SC that do not eat into the personal limit of Special Characteristics. Any additional of will take the slots of personal max slots. All clan members start at Tier 1 of one given Special Characteristics. Uchiha would therefore start with at the very minimum 1 Tomoe in each eye. Higher ranks will start out with a Higher Tier in this chosen field. When registering clans, members must indicate which is the default Special Characteristic that clan members will start already learned.

- 2 Free SC that do not eat into personal stack count.
- Custom Clans cannot boost Virtues/Vices without Admin Approval.
- Cannot Stack Perk types.

Will be creating them in this topic with a revamp from the older jutus. They are out dated, so I will update and wait for approval. Will be in each post. Original in copy form, same with my spin on the update.

Special Characteristics by no means is a method to empower the raw capabilities of your character. It is a tool and system to give your own character a unique twist and style that suits your own personal taste. As this is a new system yet to be tested, please bare with us. Help us create something fun and unique. Talk with us and work with us to achieve what you want still within the boundaries of the rules. Feel free to point out flaws or possible abusive problems you might see.

https://narutonexus.rpg-board.net/t2618-the-call-to-powersabo-garuda?highlight=Garuda

This is the topic I will be using a reference. I don't want to kill people's PC off so I won't add them unless they post for themselves. As I will be trying to change the lore on a site wide topic, so Death will be enabled. I have posts from the rules in this initial post. Please don't VM this.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum