Skill Rank: D

Hiromasa, the Samurai V128
Height: 133cm
Weight: 28kg
Hair color: White
Eye Color: Turquoise
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Looks Description: Hiromasa is a short person, with turquoise eyes and spiky white hair. He would usually be seen wearing his clan shihakusho, with a katana or two on his belt. He would wear sandals together with his shihakusho. The shihakusho helps him move easier, and faster. Since he was the clan's leader, after his father died, he has the clan's symbol on his left breast of his shihakusho.

Hiromasa, the Samurai Cy10

Personality Description: Hiro is an intelligent person who is very calm, and sophisticated.When Hiro is out with everyone, he acts as a sociable, likeable, and often easy going person. He would also pretend to show that he has lots of weak points and openings. However, in reality, this is a mask to hide his true nature. He would pretend to lower his defense to make others underestimate him. While he might act as a care-free person, he is however already plotting 3 steps ahead with 3 different actions.

In battle, Hiro is very cold and tactical. He is prepared to sacrifice anyone, the innocents or the wicked, to achieve his goal. He believes that he would sacrifice anything for the greater good. Like he says, "One life for the life of many". In battle, Hiro would show no mercy to his opponents. He prefers fighting stealthily rather than going all brash and abrupt, head-to-head, battle. He rather plans from the backline rather than going to the frontlines.

Although he uses his mind more than actions, he has the skills to back up his plans. When he fights a head on battle, he can use his mind to tactically plan ahead or try to predict the enemy's move. He would try to play with his opponent's mind by baiting them to perform a certain action by showing them an opening.

Although he appears to have many friends, Hiro doesn't trust any of them. In fact, he trusts no one. He merely think of them as pawns; they're there just to help him achieve a higher goal. He believes trust, friendship and emotions would just hold him back. Therefore, he tries his best to remove all his emotions front his heart, and use them only as a mask.

Dislikes: Cats, people patting his head, Noisy places.
Catch Phrases: The battle is already won
Nindo: To be the best Kenjutsu master in the world.

Hiromasa, the Samurai 73m2

Element Affinity: Wind
Sub Element Affinity:

Hiromasa, the Samurai 32es

History: Hiro was born in a mansion of the Leader of the Buryoku. His dad, who was the clan leader, had the pressure of training his only son the secrets of the clan, to be a worthy clan leader. When he was 4, his dad drilled him through the ways and methods of wielding a sword. His method was tough, but it succeeded in making Hiro who he is today. By the time he was 10,he could duel a Chuunin easily, as long as he wields a katana. Hiromasa didn't really had a great time in Academy school, due to his inability to perform jutsu. And, classes were boring. So, he would usually play truant and head off to the dojo to train. When he reached the age of 12, his father passed away. Due to his sudden passing, Hiromasa was chosen to be the clan leader of Buryoku. This made him a more serious and responsible person, since he has a high pressure from everybody to maintain the honor of the clan. Finally, he graduated Academy school at the age of 13, and is now a full-fledged Genin, ready to bring his clan honor.
RP Sample: "Hehehe! If it ain't Kiki! I ain't gonna let you pass the Chunin exam! Finally, a chance to rip you up in to shreds!" ,said Gary, his rival. Gary then took out 5 kunais on each hand and threw the kunais at Yoshi and his friends. His team quickly dodged the kunais. "Myo! You take that girl! Kakashi! That tall guy! I'll handle Gary!" , shouted Yoshi. His friends then nodded and charged to their assigned enemies.Yoshi then did some hand-seals and shouted, "Lightning Beast Running Technique!". At once, one lightning beast appeared with a leash held by Yoshi. The beast then charged towards Gary. Gary then did some handseals and destroyed the beast. Yoshi, who knew this technique would be defeated easily by his rival, did some handseals immediately and shouted , "Water Release: Great Water Arm!". At once, a large water arm appeared on his right hand. He then attacked Gary with it. Gary, grinning casted a lightning jutsu at it, shocking Yoshi, who then fell on his knees. Gary then did some jutsu that tied Yoshi up. "Idiot. I thought you would be a nicer opponent than all those junks. You disappoint me.", said gary as he pulled out a kunai. "Goodbye..", said Gary as he stabbed the kunai at Yoshi's head. "What a joker you are, Gary...", said Yoshi, "...didn't you learn about this technique called Kage Bunshin..?", said v as he stabbed Gary at his back. Gary, who spat out blood after being stabbed then said,"Shit.... I forgot....that.....".

Last edited by Hiromasa on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Hiromasa, the Samurai Empty Re: Hiromasa, the Samurai Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:47 am

Hiromasa

Hiromasa
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Done

3Hiromasa, the Samurai Empty Re: Hiromasa, the Samurai Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

I have a problem with this application, specifically with your history. I'm sorry, but no matter how good you are with a sword, I doubt a six-year-old would beat a Chunin easily. Also, there is a gap. You say his father died when he was 8, and your character is 13. That right there is a 5 year gap which is left unaccounted for. I would normally not have a problem, but you haven't stated when you became a Genin. Were you 8, or were you 13? Or did you become Genin inbetween the 5 year gap? It's information I would like to have.

4Hiromasa, the Samurai Empty Re: Hiromasa, the Samurai Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum