1Adelheid [ W . I . P ] Empty Adelheid [ W . I . P ] Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:49 am

Adel

Adel

S u z u k i         A d e l h e i dAdelheid [ W . I . P ] UB3LPb7
""

Adelheid [ W . I . P ] P91b

NAME | Adelheid
NICKNAME |
In her quick ascension into one of the top fighters in "underground" fighting (ranked 17th in the Leaf & 51st globally), Adelheid has attained an assortment of names from allies, enemies and fans alike. The most prominent of these are:

• Princess (Hime)| The most common of all her names. She earned this name for various reasons, including her appearance, her fighting style (she rarely touches anyone and yet wins), her position as a Konohagakure young noble and the fact that her ascension in underground fighting is comparable to that of the #1 fighter, who goes by "Queen".
  • Untouchable Queen (接触禁止の女王 Sesshokukinshi no Jo Ō) | She earned this epithet cause of her senjutsu ability to hit others without making direct contact. Up until she reached rank #24 she was undefeated and completely untouched by anyone in combat.
  • Indomitable Princess | This name first originated after she had fought Liger and managed to endure six of his muscle busters (his signature attack which is usually enough to finish most fighters) before he managed to fully take her out.

AGE | Seventeen
GENDER | Female
VILLAGE | Konohagakure no Sato
VILLAGE RANK | Noble
SKILL RANK | B

Adelheid [ W . I . P ] V128
Height: 5' 9" (176 cm)
Weight: 123 lbs (56 kg)
HAIR COLOR |
EYE COLOR |
LOOKS IMAGE | Adelheid [ W . I . P ] EPuwe0c Adelheid [ W . I . P ] GPsuYTz
LOOKS DESCRIPTION |Adelheid is far from what others would call a casual dresser. If she was then she certainly wouldn't fit well as a noble or be the most popular girl at Konoha High Root school. She has naturally long, blonde hair, which flows down her back in a beautiful cascade of pale yellow. She keeps it rather simple with a blunt bang at her forehead, but irregardless, the plain look always seem to bring about a exquisite look to her delicate features. Her eyes are blue, making it seem to bare a innocence even when she isn't trying to be. While details is fascinating, considered a young girl at the peak of womanly beauty, one can already guess that the rest of her features, fit perfectly with her blonde locks and blue eyes.

Her body is well shaped, from her neck down to her toes. She stands at a height of 5' 9", which to most standards would consider her tall, but when compared to the men she's commonly around in street fighting, who average at 6' 5", she is in fact very petite and comes of fragile - hence why she was greatly belittled in her introduction. Her body isn't particularly muscular, further factoring in the belittlement she receives by others, but there is in fact muscle in every part of her muscle, all thanks to her strict training regime. She isn't very curvaceous, but with C-cup breasts, a rear that is large enough to grab onto, a flat stomach, and slender legs, she is just as capable of inducing men with her body and entertain in the bedroom as she is at tearing them apart in combat.

While a woman who loves fighting, and even pain, may not seem like one to obsess over looks, she is very keen on maintaining her appearance. She uses only the best class of body products, to the point that even when she is hot and sweaty in the arena, she still has a mixed scent of cherry to her. Waxes and shavings are just as common with her, as she would shave everyday to not even allow a single hair to grow out. She has no piercings as her father had never approved of it, same goes for tattoos.  If it wasn't for her clan origins, she would have had many scars, but most of the scars she has received from arena fights have fully healed.

Adelheid [ W . I . P ] Cy10

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION | Based on who a person may inquire about Adelheid's personality they'll get completely different explanations since she basically has built up a farce to the vast majority of people who know her. To most she is Adelheid, the cherished and loved daughter of multi-billionaire, Giovanni Suzuki; the most popular girl at Konoha High school; the girl with the beauty to

Jovial;;
Regardless of what part she is playing one thing is maintained about her and that is her constant jovial nature. Unless a situation demands it (mostly in occasions of formality), Adelheid is always in high spirits, having a very enthusiastic approach towards life in general. She takes most things with a grain of salt, whether it be politics, school, or things that other people would otherwise consider "important".

Fearless;;
With such a jovial nature, Adelheid isn't one to get discouraged easily. she is a masochist and sadist, so intimidating her by any means of force. Her ability to stay calm makes her very analytic, as most times she'd simply keep her eyes on the prize. The only thing she fears to date is for her father to get harmed/die.

Classy;;
Adopted by one of to the richest, most noble family of Konoha and abroad, Adelheid was raised since her adoption to be a noble, classy young woman. This is always shown as she always carries herself with a air of class and poise that reminds others of her superiority.

Knowledgeable;;
Adelheid is very knowledgeable, thanks to her father who had have her educated by the most intelligent minds in the world. When she later went onto to high school, he then too ensured that she got the best school in Konoha. She excels in multiple fields, including math, english, biology, chemistry, history, economics, geography, and a multitude of foreign languages, including spanish, french, italian, greek, germany & latin, which has overall made her the top of the academic chain in her school.

Her knowledge isn't just limited ot book smarts though as she has a general grasp of knowledge. Having spent much of her time in the underground, she has extensive knowledge of the streets

Relentless;;
Adelheid can be very relentless and aggressive in battle, which is natural giving how selfish and arrogant she can be. In fight she shows no hesitation for hurting others as long as it is not someone close to her. Giving her selfish getting onto this list of persons she would show mercy to isn't easy since even her school friends are nothing more than mere acquaintances to her. As mentioned, she is quick to issue challenges of humiliation and cruelty, and once she makes a challenge she never goes back on. She has been in a total of seven five matches where the rules were to kill the other, and every single time she has had no problem carrying out the deed - two even with torture beforehand.

Harsh;;
Adelheid usually comes off as a snobby rich girl because of her harsh antics. As mentioned, she has little concerned for most things, whether it be from politics to human life. As such, she can very much be inconsiderate of the feelings of others as most times she just does not care. As such she can be very blunt, always telling people exactly what she thinks of them or something else. If she realizes that it was harsh, few times she would apologize, albeit her apologies can be just as harsh, such as telling persons "don't ask a quesiton if you don't want the truth". This has basically caused her to be harsh without intending it at times.

Compassionate;;
In spite of her repeated display of harshness and inconsideration for others, Adelheid is quite capable of kindness. Albeit, this kindness must first be earned and basically a person can't expect for her to always be kind. She's defined as a "lose cannon" by her house employees (or servants as she call them) cause of this as sometimes she treats them with care and concern, while other times she is the snobby rich girl that most perceive her to be. This though has cause them to be very tolerable and caring towards her. This isn't to be mistaken as her being a "tsundere" though as she is just as straightforward with her kindness as she is with her harshness. Much like with her harshness, many times she does generous things without ever intending to recognizing it though, such as helping her employees wash up when she's bored, not realizing that it is a good deed.

LIKES |

• Fighting | A love that seems to originate from Adleheid's biological parents who were both accomplished ninjas who loved the profession greatly. Nothing excites Adelheid more than fighting.
  • The Underground | Growing up in a lavished lifestyle, Adelheid sought to get away from such as life as much as possible. As such, she is very fond of the underground and it's general air of crime, violence and illegality.
  • Luxury | In spite of the fact that she loves the underground, Adelheid does very much love her lavished life as well. Who wouldn't fancy the idea of having so much money you could buy all five of the shinobi nations if they so like.
  • Wagers | Having spent so much time as a street/underground fighter, Adelheid has adopt a consistency for making bets/wagers. She is usually quick to make wagers, and her wagers are always extreme and with the intent to humiliate others, such as "loser becomes the winner's slave" or "loser has to strip naked". She is just as much open to any wager, having accepted wagers for her life (she won all those), for money (lost a lot of those), for sex (lost a few of those), etc.

DISLIKES |
Weakness | Adelheid is very intolerable of seeing weakness from others.

CATCH PHRASES | "
NINDO | "Live without regrets."

Adelheid [ W . I . P ] 73m2

ELEMENT AFFINITY | N/A

Adelheid [ W . I . P ] 32es

HISTORY |

Once she was sent to Konohagakure, she was founded and sent to a foster home. It didn't take very long in the foster home before she was adopted - by the richest, most powerful couple in Konoha, no less. The couple fell in love with her beauty and realized immediately that she'd fit perfectly into the families nobility. Most importantly, such a beautiful little girl would never want to get entwined with anything other than expected of the upper class, so surely, they thought, she wouldn't become a ninja.

Adelheid had grown into the lavished lifestyle very easily and quickly. Her parents spoil her, and she was quick to take advantage of their wealth. She got bored of things quickly, she treated her helpers with disrespect, and her parents couldn't careless as long as she grew up smart and led the noble life they had planned out for her. Her mother was a bit more lenient with controlling the young girl's life than her father was, but she had passed away from cancer when Adelheid was seven. Somehow, even though the woman was kind to her, she never felt as much of a attachment to her as she did with her father who tried to force his ways onto her.

Adelheid grow up for much of her life in such a single view of life. To her all that matter was money, power and pleasing her father. She had been home schooled, so her exposure to the real world was rather limited. Albeit, when she was thirteen, she had requested of her father to no longer be home school - believe it or not, she had grown tired of the finer life her father offered her. Her father, with some hesitation, and great persuasion, had allowed it, but of course only allowing her to go to the most prestige high school in Konoha.

In her school she was quick to gain popularity for her wealth and beauty. Those who didn't want to be around her, hated her guts and wanted to get rid–literally, as two girls she had once humiliated tried to kill her on multiple occasions. Her grades in the school were up to standard as she always scored top of her class, and actually one of the greatest students the school has ever had. Albeit, the school life was not all she had hoped it’d be, and after about a year she grew bored of it.

Then came the streets. . .

RP Sample: N/A

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]