Kamina, Shurajo V128

Height:
6'2
   Weight: 190
   Hair color: Black
   Eye Color: Red
   Looks Image:
Spoiler:
   Looks Description: His muscles are toned quite well and can be seen fairly easily. His arms looking hardly more than round cylinders without a second glance.

He has a young face. Its kept clean shaven at almost all times. Combine that with his slightly long black hair that rolls down to his eyes and he has the look of a teenage punk. His eyes however are somewhat of an oddity, suffering from a form of heterochromia. Each of them being a different color, and the colors themselves unique as well. The left eye is a light red, almost crimson, with a light amber looking color on the very edges of the iris. The other eye is of course a yellowish-brown, Amber if you will, with the very edges of the iris shifting into a light red, being the opposite of his left eye.

He often seen wearing a variety of T-shirts, pants, shorts, long sleeved shirts, jackets. If it can be worn, Kamina can be seen wearing it. His most general attire that he can be seen wearing most often would be a comprised of a white button up shirt, covered by a black jacket and black slacks.

Kamina, Shurajo Cy10

Personality Description:Kamina is a relatively calm, friendly, and easy going person. He is very polite, respectable, and sometimes very suave when he speaks, making him the perfect gentleman. He has a playful sense of humor, and tends to be very sarcastic and will often tease or make jokes at the expensive of others in good fun. He does however know when to stop joking and be serious, such as having a conversation where his jokes would be inappropriate, or when talking to his superiors. He is extremely sharp minded and has great observational skill, tending to notice things other's don't, a trait he picked up to help him detail things better for his writing. He tends to treat most combat situations like a game and will continue to make jokes even teasing his opponent, unless something should happen that changes his mood. He likes high places and tends to be found relaxing somewhere high such as in a tree or on the roof of a building when not doing anything. He also enjoys reading good books, which has led to a passion for writing his own poetry and novels during his free time and is relaxing. Kamina tends to do what he thinks is right, but what he thinks is right isn't always the right thing.
   Dislikes: Broccoli, boring conversations, broken appliances that should be working.
   Catch Phrases: Eggo my Legos!
   Nindo: Never give up! Never Surrender!

Kamina, Shurajo 73m2

Element Affinity:
   Sub Element Affinity:

Kamina, Shurajo 32es

History:
Spoiler:
   RP Sample: Joben let out a long sigh as Isais pressured him for a knew answer. His muscles tensed up even more as he got frustrated, he didn't understand what the point of this was, all the poking and prodding for an answer that was mostly private.

"I don't know what you want me to say. I didn't get to choose to be a ninja, my family is forced to be Shinobi. It's not fair! The way we are raised in my family is that the two most important things in our lives are our weapons. I don't know how I could covet an item that drives me insane as I use it, but it's just how we are. We become Shinobi so we know how to use them because not using them is shameful. So to honor my family I have to put the people around me at risk. I guess what im getting at is that I don't know. I didn't have the choice so I just don't know."

Joben's voice started out mellow and calm and then started to rise for a little bit, but calmed back down as his anger was switched out with sorrow and regret. He hadn't actually talked like that to anyone. It was relieving but also made feel a little bad. He realized just how much he hated the situation his parents put him in. His eyes dropped the ground for a second and when he raised them back up he noticed Isais' gesture so he charged. He left his stance entirely and was running body hunched forward and low, kendo blade pointed behind him the tip was inches from dragging across the floor of the warehouse. As the distance closed Joben brought the sword up as if he was going to swing at him from right to left aimed at Isais stomach. Instead of that however when he brought the sword out to swing he made quick step farther to the right and then angled himself back towards Isais and lunged forward aiming past Isais swinging the sword then. The point of attack was to get him to try predict his attack and get too anxious, thus the reason for changing the attack direction and delaying it by another second.

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Last edited by Kamina on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

2Kamina, Shurajo Empty Re: Kamina, Shurajo Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 am

Sato

Sato

Approval [1/2]

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3Kamina, Shurajo Empty Re: Kamina, Shurajo Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 am

Eden Alexandria

Eden Alexandria
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

APPROVED [2/2]

4Kamina, Shurajo Empty Re: Kamina, Shurajo Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Moving

Character has been moved into the proper board, having since become the leader of Akatsuki.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum