Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] V128

Height:
5'10
   Weight: 158 lbs
   Hair color: Black
   Eye Color: Brown
   Looks Image:
Spoiler:
   Looks Description: (One paragraph if you have a picture)

Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Cy10

Personality Description:
Focus:Kenshi's training had taught him how to keep is cool in any event. Showing him that the world is meant to flow to its own beat he stays on track with his own flow. So in battle he can see some parts of the flow of an enemy. His grandpa told him to let his all his senses go in to the wind and have is body still as water. Then when he is at his calmest he reacts faster than lightning. Being able do this helps him in spilt second events.

Sleepy: When he is all done with what he wanted to do he love to sleep anywhere he can. As his Grandfather told him “This world would be more peaceful if people would learn to enjoy a good nap.” With that he has been able to sleep thought all most anything but a cry for help. If he is not careful he can full asleep in bad spot that could prove to be hard to get out of.

Honest to a Point: Whatever he has to say about a person or event he will be right up front and does not pull any punches. He would tell grown adult that if they had a story or info wrong and correct them. But when it comes down to helping a friend or someone in trouble he can lie with the best of them. But he can’t lie to his mother or grandpa.

Weird/Funny: He will say thing at random that only make sense to him and then will laugh at them for no reason. It happens when he is bored at of his mind. His granddad does the same thing with him from time to time. They can spend hours talking about random things that they remember that they thought was funny.

[Curious/Intelligent/Avid-Learner]Perhaps the first things that  people noticed about Kenshi is that he is an outrageously curious person, causing the simplest of things to be blown into a full scale fiasco merely because he put his nose in a place it did not belong. As such he greatly enjoys learning new things and living through new and unique experiences. He enjoys doing anything that may increase his knowledge base. He also finds. He finds delight in puzzles, seeking the solutions frantically and even after finishing them; he may do them several more times just to prove mastery over them. Perhaps as a result of his aforementioned curiosity, he is extremely intelligent. One of the smartest minds within his previous order, he has been called as a genius. But the ever modest one, he would deny it. He knows, what he knows. He does not openly brag about his knowledge, nor does he openly give it away, preferring to only display said knowledge when needed. Largely due to his massive curiosity he actively seeks to always increase his knowledge base and because of such it is incredibly rare to find him without a book or scroll of which he will examine every character of in an attempt to gain any and all information from the material.

Dislikes: Being Forced to do things, Too much attention, Fighting without reason
   Catch Phrases:
"Umm..." "Are you okay?"
   Nindo: " To live to protect rather than die for nothing."
   Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] 73m2

Element Affinity: Earth
   Sub Element Affinity: Wind

Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] 32es

History:

Birth of a new future:
 Kenshi Masaki was born in March on the 21st day of a warm morning in Sunagakure. When he was born, his future was already foretold as one who would lead his clan into a new age...or so they had thought. His Father and Mother were happy and excited for the new member of their great clan. At a young age, Kenshi was already becoming a good ninja, but as a future leader he was already going down the wrong slope. At the age of 3 he was already in a group of troublesome kids, those of which the current leader of his clan would not tolerate. His father pleaded with the leader to let the boys be and he would fix it.

Days in the Academy and onward:
Kenshi started in the Academy along with most of his friends at the age of five, having a good time and training. He was in the top three of his class, not only due to his natural genius but because of the extra studying he did with his mother. At the age of seven he graduated at the top of his class along with his friends, forming Sunagakure's Team 5. The days after seemed bright for him as his days as a delinquent was over and his team flourished. The mission success rate of Team 5 was the best since the Kage's team. Over the course of three years the team had a 89% success rate. At the age of nine he underwent the Chuunin exams, and passed but had to fight one of his own friends in the process. Although he obtained the rank he lost a valuable friend.

The fall of the Successor:
  Now the rank of Chuunin and the next successor of the infamous Masaki clan, Kenshi’s life was going well. After he turned eleven however everything went down. During a mission to kill a couple of deserters whom had stolen not only valuable data from the village but also took scrolls in which held some of suna's most destructive jutsu, two of Kenshi’s friends were killed right in front of him. It was at this moment that KKenshi's latent powers had manifested into a more concentrated form. At the site of the fight, he was found with not only the bodies of his enemies but also carrying three of his teammates back to safety, saving all three of them from the threat.

Although this incident was not his fault, He was deeply saddened about this but tried to get over it. The following week his mother...died in a mission to rescue a ninja kidnapped by an enemy faction. With this death,  Kenshi was further pushed over the edge where the Masaki elders thought it was time to put him into a series of rigorous training in order to refine his body and mind. The elders could see the untapped potential inside of him as the Masaki Clan head so they took this opportunity when he was broken and at his lowest to build him into the ideal leader.

The New Leader:
  Kenshi spent the next couple of years studying, not for academics no he was studying new ways to use his bloodline to protect the ones he had loved so that he wouldn’t lose anyone ever again. Kenshi had continued to train inside of the Masaki Shrine inside of Suna to hone his body and natural instincts while studying various technique’s that his clan had. Kenshi at this time had just turned fourteen while being one of Suna’s youngest Jounin, allowing him to use most of his time to study and train some of the younger ninja of the village. As a Sensei he began to take in genin and teach them how to not only protect themselves, but also the many villagers that also lived in the village. During this phase of his life, he took on many missions ranking from A to S. He became more and more recognizable in the village as a respectable ninja. From being a quiet ninja to a full ninja, Kenshi had rather enjoyed his indifferent life. After turning fifteen, Masaki was recommended to become a part of the elite ranks of the ANBU in which at first he would be a little timid over although over time he had grown into the decision and worked his butt off to make his people proud.

RP Sample:
Hideyoshi looked down to Aka and smiled for a moment," Yes...although coming to terms with yourself is hard, it is a necessary step to becoming better," he would sit on the ground and watch as Aka went to go face herself. He sat there and pondered on what he truly looked like, the scar over his eye and heart...only one disappeared and he could feel it, but the other was slowly going away. It was something that needed to be erased through time and with the people he had around him this would not be hard at all. As he watched Aka combat her inner self, he could not help but be concerned for her, she had a life worse than his and yet she was so innocent and carried it.

As he watched more he felt as if he was learning about her from a first hand source, but in the end she had succeeded in conquering herself and soon returned to the shore as he hugged her for a moment not really saying much but letting her know someone was there for her. As he sat his hat on his head and put his jacket back on he would look at the falls which would split open to show a pathway," There is our next destination..we have to go in complete the final test Aka...this is going to be a fun ride," he was actually looking forward to fighting the Nine-tails.

As he continued to walk through the hallway he would slowly come to a lion head with its mouth open. It was odd but he felt as if something was drawing him in. Once he walked over to it he would reach in and feel a lever and tugged on it," Agh it got my arm," he flailed frantically. He was joking as he pulled out his arm and the wall began to slide open to show an empty room. It was 100 meters all around, the room being a complete square shaped room he would walk in a sigh," Well Aka... here is our final stop. Before we begin is there anything you want to say before we start," he smiled to her and waited for her response. Once he heard it he would sit somewhere near the middle of the and take off only his jackets and shirt as he took in a deep breath and tapped his seal," Alright bird brain here i come," as he was dragged into his mind and appeared in front of the cage.

Uzu was staring right at him as he finally stopped at the cage," So the time has finally come for my first host to fight me...i have been waiting to be free for a long time. I see you have quelled the Maelstrom in here, good job but you still have to deal with the God of Fire and the King of flames," Hideyoshi only chuckled as he touched the seal and pulled it off," well then let us get ready then," jumping back as the large bird flew from the cage and began to fly around. On the outside a large surge of energy would flare from his body signifying the fight had begun.

Hideyoshi took of his internal cuffs and soon clapped his hands together," Alright lets go," jumping into the air and performing three hand seals. Despite not being able to use Wood release on the surface, he could use it in the place it was sealed. Although he could only tap into so much. Once he had hit Uzu, the real fight had begun as he performed three more hand seals and produced a large quantity of water, turning it into a large water beast that would soon fight the nine tails.

From the outside, the red chakra could be seen fluctuating around Hideyoshi, the fight so far going. Uzu almost managed to dodge the first attack, but soon sent a large bale of fire at Hideyoshi sending him flying back. Hitting the entrance of the cave he would cough and stand up," That all you got, for a big talker you sure suck at fighting,' smiling as he stood up and used his last mokuton technique to pull Uzu to the ground. Now the battle of tug of war began as he tried to separate the two chakra. At first hideyoshi was winning until Uzu started to seriously fight back.

This battle went on for hours and slowly Hideyoshi was losing due to Uzu injecting his own malice into the mix. Uzu cackled," Is this all from the great Sorkage, after all the training you are still weak. It is only a matter of time before i fully take you over, and i think i will Kill your beloved child and woman first, then your brother and finally any strands of your pathetic blood line that is left," Hideyoshi was on his knees and was about to give up but then he remembered everything he went through and for him to die and end it here was not an option. Standing tall he would grab the threads that encompassed him and Uzu and smiled," Your words hurt so much Uzu and your malice is terrifying, but i have one thing that will overcome all of your malice and hate, for my family and friends and even this world," he paused as he formed the hand seals for the most powerful jutsu. A sea of trees would envelope them both," Sacred Senju Art: Nativity of a World of Trees," the final seal being completed Uzu would be completely immobilized as Hideyoshi finally finished the fight. Due to this all of abilities that were granted as a senju save for two were eradicated from his body as he fell back onto the ground in the real world.

Panting heavily he would smile and look at Aka," I finally...did it. I am the first to conquer the Nine-tails and i finally shut that bird up," laughing softly he could hear Uzu mumbling," I cannot believe i lost to you...but you have gotten stronger," the bird simply sat quiet.

Last edited by Masaki Kenshi on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Sato

Sato

Is this done? if not put the WIP tag on this topic.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Masaki Kenshi

Masaki Kenshi
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

it is complete

4Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:10 pm

Sato

Sato

Im not against the entire Prodigy thing but you will need to raise your age to at least 19. Also Suna Anbu Capt is taken?

5Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Masaki Kenshi

Masaki Kenshi
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

I've seen no one with a Suna ANBU Captain character made so i made one, and why is my age an issue?

Edit: I guess there is one....making rank ANBU then

6Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Sato

Sato

Kamina. 15 year old leading the Anbu is something i don't like the idea of.

7Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Masaki Kenshi

Masaki Kenshi
Suna Anbu
Suna Anbu

Edited Rank

8Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Sato

Sato

Approved [1/2]

9Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Approved [2/2]

10Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Empty Re: Masaki, Kenshi[DONE] Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

This person has failed to post in the activity check or has not posted anywhere, thus the character has joined the ranks of the archived. This character can easily be removed from the archives and place back into their appropriate spot upon the request of the user.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum