Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hozuki Clan  Empty Hozuki Clan Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Romeo

Romeo
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Hozuki Clan  1prj 
   Clan Name:Hozuki
   Clan element/'s: Water Release (At times Oil release)
   Special characteristics/traits: Sharp Teeth, single color eyes.

Bloodline Name: Hozuki - The Liquid Release
   Bloodline Ability: Hozuki's are a clan of water release masters. So much so that they have mastered the art of water release, and integrated it completely into themselves. The Hozuki unlike many other clans, don't have stages or advance elements, instead they have various abilities and powers in light of such things.

• All Hozuki have increased chakra pool stores, to the maximum allowable levels for said rank.
  • All Water Release techniques used by Hozuki are considered 1 rank high when determining combative abilities.
  • Hozuki can integrate oil into there bodies, making capturing them via earth release moves ineffective
  • Upon reaching the rank of Jounin, the Hozuki undergo a specific and grueling training period, in which they learn and master the Streaming Danger Tyranny technique, after they have mastered it (300$) the up keep for it is 2 ranks less than normal every 3 posts.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Water Release: Great Water Arm Technique B-rank
Drowning Water Blob Technique B-rank
Steaming Danger Tyranny S-rank
Water Balloon Technique B-rank
Water Gun Technique A-rank
Water Release: Demon Fish S-rank
Hydrification Technique B-rank

Clan History:The Hozuki clan were born from ninja who spent there entire lives in the water. They were trained to be a naval unit by Kirigakure, however there suitability out of water soon became noticeable. They clan split into two groups, one more like Kisame, and one more like the 3 Hozuki's we see today. The Kisame side grew more and more vicious, melding more and more into the sea, while the other stayed on land and started dabbling in the art of transforming themselves into water. They fully realized the dream under the second mizukage, a ingenious man with a knack for creativity. From the time between then and now, the Hozuki had lived in relative uncertainty, they were prized at  a time, but now they have fallen from there title of powerful and influential clan, to a mere mention in the history books. It is time for them to regain there inheritance and birthright.

Members: 3 Permission is required

*Original Here : Click

2Hozuki Clan  Empty Re: Hozuki Clan Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Approved 1/2

3Hozuki Clan  Empty Re: Hozuki Clan Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:48 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Before I approve 2/2, I would like to say that we'd like you to put the jutsu's into the correct format. Reason being, we'd have to search it up, regardless if it's a canon technique. We also need to know the duration and weakness that you may have to make up. After that, I can approve.

4Hozuki Clan  Empty Re: Hozuki Clan Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Moving to Archives

- L O C K E D -

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum