Skill Rank: D

Nikolai Senju V128

Height:
5'4"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair color: Pale Green
Eye Color: Silver
Looks Image: Nikolai Senju N_poka13
Looks Description: Niko's outfit is simple. He wears a camouflage t shirt with the Konoha Symbol on the front in Black. He wears black shorts; the shorts have 6 pockets in total. Nikos right leg is completely wrapped in bandages while his left leg is bare. He wear black shinobi sandals along with bracelets on each wrist with the Senju Crest on them.

Nikolai has long and unkept pale green hair that he keeps in a ponytail at all times. His eyes match is hair in color. Nikolai normally dons a slight smile when people are around. His presence is a calming one that makes people feel mellow.
Nikolai Senju Cy10

Personality Description: Niko is the type of shinobi that can make friends with everyone, and if not friendship, then at least respect. However, Niko can become angry when his friends are hurt or injured. He is also willing to sacrifice things important to him to save his friends from danger.Despite his easy-going personality, Niko has shown that he has hidden talent as a shinobi. Niko is calm, collected, and highly perceptive. He is respectful of those around him; he doesn't like freely speaking about others' pasts, and was said to be a very nice person. Niko also deeply cares for the village and all the shinobi, saying that they all are a big family. Niko is one of those charismatic people without actually trying to be. He says that he isn't charismatic, but his siblings say otherwise. That being said despite his age Niko is extremely mature. He shows this by not being childish as most his age would be in certain situations, as well as taking charge in said situations. Niko however does have times where he is quiet and does not talk, instead he just sits back and examines everything around him. All in all Niko is a reliable, responsible, cool, calm, collected, and wonderful person.

Dislikes: Fire, Snow, The Winter
Catch Phrases: ~
Nindo: Make the world beautiful

Nikolai Senju 73m2

Element Affinity: Mokuton
Sub Element Affinity: Sution/Doton [ Hereditary ]

Nikolai Senju 32es

History: Birth
"Open your eyes little one." Niko's Mother paused to look around the room and smiling. "Say Hello to the World and your Family." Niko's Father walked over to her and placed his hand on her head. "He looks like you, Kaia." Kaia smiled looking a Niko's Father. "Let's see what to name you. How about Nikolai?" Niko began to smile and laugh. "Nikolai it is then." Just then Zaiya came busting through the door. "KAIA! Why didn't you tell me you went into labor?" Kaia looked at Zaiya and smiled. "How was I supposed to tell you. If you weren't around?" Zaiya's expression became slightly shocked, yet embarrassed at the same time. "Well...I...uhh." Everyone began to laugh at Zaiya. "Everyone please watch over my baby boy." Kaia asked with a smile and looking at Niko.

Growing Up
Growing up Niko was surrounded by many people who loved him. The most notable besides his parents was his God Mother Zaiya. She always made time for him and gave him many gifts. Even when she noticed he didn't talk hardly much she was pleased to find he still talked to her. Niko showed his talents as a shinobi early, but this was simply expected of him since he was a child born of the Uchiha.

Academy Life
While in the Academy Niko was in constant competition for top of the class with his Cousin, Titus. Titus was like the opposite of Niko and often messed with the overly kind Niko. Even though they were Kin Niko didn't talk to Titus much, but he was close to him. Niko knew Titus's picking wasn't harmful and was simply to keep the atmosphere "light". Upon graduation Titus and Niko were tied for top of the class and to this day compete with each other. While Niko was top in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu he was often outdone in Genjutsu training. At the final exam Niko was the top in everything except Genjutsu. Other than that his Academy life ran smooth and he had many friends.

RP Sample: ~

2Nikolai Senju Empty Re: Nikolai Senju Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:49 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I see what he wears, but what does he look like physically. Physique, facial structure all da works, definitely because there is no picture.

3Nikolai Senju Empty Re: Nikolai Senju Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The images have been fixed

4Nikolai Senju Empty Re: Nikolai Senju Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Please expand your history a little bit more. I know you're applying for Genin, but your history is very vague in details. After that, that it's reasonable, I shall approve.

5Nikolai Senju Empty Re: Nikolai Senju Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:21 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Add a bit to your looks description then i'll approve.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7Nikolai Senju Empty Re: Nikolai Senju Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

If you wanna know who we are... We are samurai of Japan... I bring you 2/2... for your approval....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum