Hoshigakure
Takigakure

A long trip ahead | Private | Event Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A long trip ahead | Private | Event

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A long trip ahead | Private | Event Empty A long trip ahead | Private | Event Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Sato

Sato

The land of the bloody mist, such a ruthless place to live not to mention the fact that it is covered in harsh fog twenty four seven making it extremely dangerous all times of the day. Luckily the Shinobi here in Kirigakure get taught or adapt to the environment learning how to get around in the mist sooner or later but sadly it isn't quite the same for outsiders.... you see them walking into signs, letterboxes or sometimes even walking into a solid brick wall; its kind of funny if you ask me.

Today was a big day not only for Sato but for the entire world. Today was the day that most if not everyone will set their destination markers on the land of rivers to enjoy the Festival of Peace. A festival that is held every year. This year Sato and Kurai had sights to set on there at the festival so they got up early to get ready for the journey. It is a sad sight that they didn't have any other companions to accompany them on their travels, just the two of them however not much people liked traveling with Sato due to his quietness.

With their gear packed, Sato and Kurai headed for their adventured towards the land of Rivers.

Exit ~

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum