Takigakure

Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Empty Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Wei

Wei
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Since there is no Sannin title, I feel as though it should be a suggestion to put such in anyway. For the members, I would suggest two per village. I understand that Anbu Captain takes on the Sannin title, but what about the Kages who step down from the Kage position and are still alive? Orochimaru, Tsunade (before she became hokage), and Jiraiya were Jonin that were the same rank as a Hokage and they were not Anbu Captains.

As I said, this is just a suggestion.

F.e. If a character has a main that's a kage from a different village and a alt that is a Jōnin in a different village and the anbu captain for the village that the jonin in is already taken, what if the Jonin that is A-rank wants to rank up, but the kage position for the same village as the Jonin is already taken as well? With both Anbu captain and Kage rank already taken, I think Jōnin (S-rank) should be a rank as well for Jonin that has the ability of a Kage for that same village.

2Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Empty Re: Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Revy

Revy

Sanin my be put into the role play later but at the moment in time the ranks that are available are what is on offer. If a kage dies or steps down here the rank is opened up for someone to apply for it again another reason why there is not tones of S rank spots is we want to promote people to go for lower ranks as well as higher ones and so we dont have a lot of S ranks about as it is over the top having so many high level shinobi and doesn't make the kage a special rank all on its on.

3Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Empty Re: Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Wei

Wei
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

I understand.

4Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Empty Re: Jōnin (S-rank) or Sannin Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:20 am

Revy

Revy

Topic Solved Locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum