Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Takeo retrieves highly explosive objects! Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takeo retrieves highly explosive objects!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Fireworks in need Mission:

Takeo sat down on a nearby bench. He was taking a break from eating all the sweet food the festival had to offer, he was stuffed. As Takeo glanced at all the people passing by looking for different stalls and food Takeo noticed an old plump man walking around with a desperate look; he was sweating profusely. Takeo stood up and approached the old man to see if he was alright.

"Ummm excuse me sir are you okay? Takeo asked with a concerned voice. The old man turned around, his bald head glistening from the massive amount of sweat coming out from him. He was wearing an extravagant red robe with the word 'peace' sewn onto the back of it in green and he was also wearing black sandals.

"Finally someone who has the decency to help an old man in need!" The old man exclaimed while turning around for all to hear. He turned back to Takeo. "The firework show is going to start in a few hours but the delivery of fireworks hasn't shown up. Please could you go to the village border and look for the truck that was meant to deliver the fireworks, I would be very grateful and pay for your efforts." Takeo instantly nodded at the sound of money, he was definitely short on cash. Before the old man could say anymore Takeo had already zoomed of to the village gates.

It had taken Takeo a while to navigate his way back to the entrance and move through all the crowds but after about half an hour he had finally made it out of the village, now he just needed to get to the fireworks, retrieve them and come back in time. As Takeo walked down the road in search of the truck he was surprised to see how many people came to this event. At least every 2 or 3 minutes Takeo would pass by 5 people minimum, this was possibly one of the most popular events of the year meaning Takeo could not fail in getting fireworks or it could ruin the whole festival. As Takeo continued with his search a thought entered his mind. I wonder what stopped the truck from delivering the fireworks... Takeo shrugged to himself and continued on at a faster pace. He guessed he would find out soon enough as he saw what looked like a truck.

As Takeo neared the truck he also noticed a figure carrying a large box out of the truck and there was also another smoking, not paying attention to his surroundings. Takeo approached them.

"Hey you two, what are you doing?" Takeo asked as he neared closer to the truck. The two men turned around, the one carrying the box gently placed it on the ground. The other man looked up at Takeo, laughed and then put his cigarette out.

"Kid this ain't any of your business so just leave and pretend you didn't see us. Okay?" the man with the now distinguished cigarette asked. Takeo took a step closer, these two men appeared more and more suspicious. "I warned you kid, walk away and I won't have to hurt you." Takeo simply laughed the the threat making both men draw their swords. It wasn't like Takeo to be this confident when facing an enemy but he could tell these two men were simple bandits, hoping to get some money from ruining the festival but Takeo had a jutsu in mind which would stop them quickly.

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The man who had been carrying the box was the first to attack. His sword was already drawn but Takeo was prepared for an attack and easily dodged the incoming sword strike by sidestepping to the left at great speed. Takeo had moved about one foot to the left and was now facing the two bandits at diagonallly.

"Sadly I don't think you two will be getting paid...Wind Release: Air Bullets!" As Takeo said this he formed the bird seal and took in a deep breath before spitting out five transparent spheres of wind at the two bandits. Both of the bullets travelled at a high speed that neither of the bandits expected. The first two hit the bandit who was carrying the box in the chest, ripping through his shirt and tearing up the skin on his chest as well as sending him flying back into a nearby tree. The other bandit was quicker to react and amazingly managed to dodge the first bullet. However the second only missed by a few millimetres which left small lacerations on his exposed left arm as the bullet whizzed by into a nearby tree, stopping it quickly. The bandit was too occupied by the sudden pain in his left arm to be able to dodge the final bullet which hit him square on the forehead. Not only was the skin on his forehead ripped up viciously but the power behind said bullet cause him to be sent flying back in the air several feet.

Takeo approached the bandits. They seemed to be both knocked out. Takeo let out a fatigued sigh and picked up the box they left on the ground that was filled with fireworks. Well that was easier than I thought Takeo thought to himself as he slowly walked back to the festival. Takeo looked over the horizon to see the moon beginning to rise. He had managed to get just as the sun set which left him plenty of time to get back which he was thankful for, the box was very heavy.

About 30 minutes later Takeo returned to the old man with the fireworks. He clapped an cheered and gave Takeo his reward. With the mission completed and his reward given Takeo found a nearby restaurant that sold tea. Takeo bought a cup to relax with. As a he look up he noticed the firework show had began. Different colours shot up into the air making all sorts of different shapes and noises. Takeo felt a smile creep up on his face as he looked at the fireworks, he was surprised of how proud he was knowing it was him that helped get those fireworks.

Mission Completed

Required word count: 700
Word count: 1023
Chakra used: 120 - 50 = 70

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum