Takigakure

Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masaaki Mushin (Finished)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:33 am

A-rank missing ninja
A-rank missing ninja

Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Anime-Guy35
"Come on don't bore me"

Masaaki Mushin (Finished) P91b

Name: Masaaki Mushin
Nickname: None
Village: Missing
Village Rank:None
Skill Rank: A

Masaaki Mushin (Finished) V128

Height:
5'11
Weight: 145
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Aqua Blue
Looks Image:
https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s286/Kaelie_2007/Anime%20black%20hair/Anime-Guy35.jpg
Looks Description:
Masaaki has medium length hair that is jet black to the point where it does not even shine in light. He is 5'11 with a lean, lightly muscled body. His eyes are a deep, yet piercing aqua blue that looks as if he is looking into your soul and reading what is in your heart. He is 145 which is a little on the thin side but still he looks well build and healthy. He has kind of small ears that for the most part are hidden away by his hair. As for his upper body his has a normal sized neck that is slim just like the rest of his body and on his torso he a four pack that is barely visible but is easy to tell that he works out. He has long arms with well defined muscles indicating clear upper body training specifically in the arms. He his long fingers that are thin but slightly calloused as if he was a engineer or a clock-maker. He is normal sized legs but are well defined but not as well as his arm but you can see his calf muscles easy without the need for him to flex out all. He is considered good looking. He wears an open black trench coat with no buttons on it at all and it stops just below the knee with silver trim and has a single strap across it that keeps it from falling off in battle. he wears black leather pants with a silver belt buckle with a Pegasus with a horn on it's head. On his feet are simple black boots.

Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Cy10

Personality Description:
Masaaki is a calm and focused individual with little care about the world around him. Masaaki is very cunning which overtakes his intelligence in being that he thinks better on his feet and in a tough situation, than at a table and making a battle plan. Masaaki is also very ruthless and is very cold blooded and often will make the hard choices that people do not want to make and take up the responsibility. Masaaki is often very courteous and self-controlled around other people. Masaaki is also on the flip side a risk-taker and also very ambitious towards his goals. Masaaki is also very loyal especially for people that are useful to him. He also is very sly persona and will bend a persons words to better fit his situation but he is very trustworthy though if you express exactly what you want with no loopholes. Masaaki is also not the person to express feelings for whether it be emotional or romantic because you will meet a wall that not even love can break through. He is a very solitary person with little to no need in friends or most people for that matter. He also tends to be more observant towards most people even if he had know you for a while . With that in mind Masaaki can be considered an optimistic man especially in the face of adversity. He also is not selfish but usually puts himself first. Masaaki has a very commanding voice similar to Sosuke Aizen who also with that same life is a game attitude in his voice.
Dislikes: Men, Smelly things and bad breathe
Catch Phrases:
Sleep for eternity
Drown in my despair
Watch out or I'll blow you away
It'll be over in a flash nothing personal
Not enough(after dodging an attack)
Don't worry you'll die next
Fear my skill
Time to die
Hurry up and die already
Have a taste (while shooting)
Nindo: Only the strong survive soo either get stronger or start dying.

Masaaki Mushin (Finished) 73m2

Element Affinity: None
Sub Element Affinity: None

Masaaki Mushin (Finished) 32es

History:Masaaki was born in Amegakure from both of his parents being artists and designers, so despite the troubles in Ame he lived quite comfortably and as well taken care of. Growing up in Ame, despite his family being well off, was hard and cruel as he learned quickly that you have to be tough and strong if not the stronger people will walk all over you no matter what you do and you will be powerless to do anything. At a young age Masaaki showed great natural talent of a ninja and was sent to the academy to be trained. At the age of 6 his entered the academy with his long black hair flowing behind him. He was picked on quite often during his first year in the academy especially by women because of his looks and how young he was and the fact that he lived a normal childhood without true hardship. Months upon months of verbal, physical and mental abuse turned Masaaki's heart a few shades colder and after six months into the academy he stopped smiling all together and his face was stuck in a permanent scowl. Even with all of bullying going on around him, he still excelled as a Ninja and continued to be one of the top students in his class despite the age disadvantage. Gin, even with all of that success could not stand up to his bullies and for that year still he was bullied thoroughly. His second year in the academy was a terrible year for him when his mother died from sickness and his heart turned a few shades colder and shook in cold rage and that year he did not get bullied out of fear that he would snap and kill everyone. During this year was wore a cartoon-like smile on his face as if he was always happy and to anyone else he looked like a madman with a screw missing. Still he was one of the top students of his class this year and one of the top students in all of Ame. His father grew scared for his son as he would smile and grin from ear to ear as if he was stuck into a photo of a happy moment forever and when he would ask about it but he would just blow it off as nothing. His third year in the academy overall a good year for Masaaki as he was the top student in Ame  as he learned how to use wind chakra in the academy during that year. The girls that bullied him during his the first year were following him around as if he was there leader. Masaaki still grinning from ear to ear did not mind though he did start to pick on the girls that picked on him often using wind chakra to lift them on top of a roof or knock them down laughing all the way. During his fourth year he graduated early and was assign to a Genin team of people that were a few years older than him still he proved to be their equal through and through proving he deserved to be a genin completing D-C rank missions with little effort.

During his first year as a Genin he did not take the Chuunin exam because of Special Jounin sensei deemed he was not yet ready to become a Chuunin. So now at the age of 12 and his second year as a Genin, his team had managed to complete many D-C ranked missions personally bring into a a lot of ryo in Ame. Now after completely several missions. The current Ame Lord recognized Masaaki's skill and personally promoted him to a Chuunin Squad leader of his group and had his Jounin Sensei sent off to other duties. With another Genin taking his spot on the team she lead his team to several completed missions but his Jounin sensei was actually watching her secretly to track his progress. He noted that Masaaki was not a great leader but he could lead in war or battle but outside of those circumstances she was be an extreme poor leader because of how selfish he was naturally. The current Ame Lord took note of this but still kept him on as a Squad Leader hoping that would nurture his leadership skills and turn him into a solid leader. But it did not sadly, Masaaki continued to be selfish and a poor leader outside of battle despite all of his natural abilities and skills he could not be taught how to be a good leader. Two more years passed as all of his teammates became Chuunin naturally Masaaki was still growing and getting more powerful by the day as he continued to train and grow as hhe picked up the ability to use Fire which cemented the idea that Masaaki would truly be a great ninja.During the the second to last shinobi war Masaaki was 15 and was leading his team against an Iwagakure team and despite Masaaki being able to hold his own but his teammates were no match for who they were fighting and one after another of her teammates were killed he fled from battle and hid from the Iwa ninja in the rain and after an hour of looking they lost him. Having lost all of his teammates he fled from Iwa, faked his death and become a Rogue Ninja known as the King of Gales. At this time he discovered his unique ability and affinity for Ijutsu, which caused him to start selling his services for the highest bidder. At 16 he had a small following of a few bandits and other Rogue Ninja and started raiding small farming communities and the borderline between Ame and Fire Country. Masaaki continued to slowly gain more and more followers as his power continued to grow as a ninja and his fame grew as a growing crime lord. From the age of 17-21 he had  killed dozens of people and dozens of other crime lords and merged their groups with his creating an extremely large crime network span all of the five great nations. At this time after doing a huge amount of research into his background he discovered that he was part of a long lost clan called the Mushin. Masaaki was so powerful that high ranking officials would pay him to ensure that their goods would make it safely to there destination since he made sure to take out bandits or force them to serve under him. During his time as a crime lord he learned how to be a decent leader and very cutthroat and ruthless towards anyone.  During the last Shinobi War he sold off some of his group as mercenaries and made a fortune off of the war and grew his organization even more from Ame being destroyed had many former loyal ninja serve him just to get a meal along with ninja from various other villagers looking for salvation. By the age of 23 he was a household name across the border of Fire Country and Ame and was truly feared as ninja would not even try and fight back once they saw the King of Gales take the battlefield. Around this time Masaaki considered himself to be around Kage-level if not surpassed it.  After Ame was raided by bandits and her father was killed he decided to help rebuild Ame up to it's former glory. Which was his dream to see Ame return to it's form glory and to even surpass that. So Masaaki made sure that the people that paid to rebuild Ame fees were drastically cut and extremely cheap by various means of bribes and intimidation  During the years 23-25 he worked hard training and to improve Amegakure up through pulling strings and money. At 25-27 is when he truly become known as the King of Gales. At this time she was cornered alone by 3 Jounin-Level, Leaf Shinobi and could not escape along with each of these men had fire release. But Before the battle started a light breeze brushed up against the face of one of the Jounin and before it left his face both of his comrades were dead. Upon seeing this he left and headed back to Konoha to report scared for his life about a men that struck faster than a gale of wind. This report made it's way back to his base and his men started a cheer calling him the King of Gales. Despite getting older at 25-27 he did not age much at least not from outside as she still looked how he did at 23. Now, still continuing to cause massive amounts of damages and pillaged more than a few farms and villages just for kicks even recruiting the farmers she raided from to sell to him or have nothing at all. Masaaki from here on and after decided to not take to the battlefield as much and focus on personal growth seeing as he then became the most wanted criminal in the world and with a bounty so huge even little girls tried to kill him.
RP Sample: "Gin, I am counting on you as one of my more promising ninja. I need you to get this guy off my back about his stupid cat, so find it bring it back here. Also remember this guy brings in a lot of revenue into Ame so make sure you find his cat at all costs. The man wrote the cats known hideout on a sheet of paper." Gin standing in the Amekage's office with his Kage in front of him with a bored look on her face as she threw him a piece of paper. Nodding through his mask, he took a bow before heading out the window into the cold and rainy streets of Amegakure. "I can not believe I am wasting my time over a cat jeez....an academy student could have have done this. What a day of excitement this is gonna be I can already feel my body pulsing with joy."

After procrastinating for a few moments in the rain he opened up the paper and read off the first name off the list, Kujo's Fish Shop. 'How surprising, a cat running away to eat fish.' Shaking his head at his mental comment he trudged through the heavy rain of Ame while leaping from buildings to buildings until he reached small and smelly fish market. Leaping down from a building he proceeded to look around the market hoping to find anything small and still moving. 'I'll find you pesky cat so make it easy for me and come out.' Smiling through his mask, he continues to look for the cat but to no avail as the cat seemed to have never been here. Gin walked up to the shop's owner and asked whether he had seen the cat today but he shook his head and continued on with his customers left Gin to head to the next area looking a for a large cat.

Still in the shop he opened up his paper, looked down at it and mentally read off the second name, 'Megami's Cloth Stall...that's interesting. Folding the paper back up he quickly left the shop for the wet rooftops of Ame and searching for a cloth stall. Moments after looking he located the place and leap through the air towards desperately wanting to get this mission over. Once there he noticed that the owner of the shop , Megami was sitting in a small seat the herself peering out into the air calming as if waiting for something in a near trance state. Gin quickly snapped his fingers bringing the stall owner back to reality. "Excuse me but have you seen a large cat today?" The woman laughed cheerfully as she shook her head. "Not today though he usually comes here for her usually runs through the town getting a few balls of yarn but I have not seen him in a few days."

Last edited by 71484 on Sun May 04, 2014 6:56 am; edited 5 times in total

2Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Chunin is closed, Ame is not a village one can apply for.

3Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:43 am

A-rank missing ninja
A-rank missing ninja

Can I be a Special Jounin?

4Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Check the Open Ranks page on the side bar, all of your ranking and open village questions will be answered.

5Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:06 pm

A-rank missing ninja
A-rank missing ninja

DONE

6Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Only S spot left is Raikage.

7Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 pm

A-rank missing ninja
A-rank missing ninja

Is this approvable so I can start working on my organization.

8Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:30 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Approved

9Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Sun May 04, 2014 6:57 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

mhmm

10Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Empty Re: Masaaki Mushin (Finished) Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Archived

The user has failed to post in the activity check, and thus the user's character has been archived.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum