Takigakure

Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

Name: Kagutsuchi
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Blaze Release (Enton)
Range: All ranges
Duration: 3 posts with a 2 post lingering effect.
Cooldown: See description.
Description:
Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi is a technique which applies Chakra Control and Shape Manipulation to the black flames of Amaterasu, allowing the user to manipulate them at will. In Aigo's case, while Amaterasu is cast from the his right eye, he uses his left eye to manipulate the flames. After entering its final form, Aigo's Susano'o gained an orb of black flames, which serves as an alternate source of flames to manipulate with this technique. This technique also allows the user to extinguish these flames.

V A R I A T I O N S

While in use of this technique, the user can shape Amaterasu into different variations, for both offensive and defensive measures.

• While using the ribcage state of Susanoo, the user can create a shield or encampment by manipulating the flames to cover it.

• Moving towards the flames in front of Aigo, a barrier of spike-shaped flames can shield him. Not only shielding him, it also burns and pierces those that touches the flames, causing Third Degree Burns.

• The weapons that can be manifested from the orb of Amaterasu wielded by Aigo's Susano'o are swords, magatama-shaped projectiles, and arrows that can be fired from its crossbow.

• The same flames can also be wielded by Aigo without his hand being incinerated. Those flames can be manipulated into a flexible sword called Urumi, as well as fire spike-shaped projectiles from the blade itself for long-range measures.

This jutsu has a much more different cooldown then Amaterasu and Bachihari; this jutsu gets a 12 post cooldown every 3 posts.

Name: Pier Rok
Type: Taijutsu
Element: --
Range: Short Range
Duration: 1 post.
Cooldown: 2 posts.
Description:
Pier Rok
is an upward kick that is performed to target the opponent's chin. This move can also be used as a short launcher. It is simply described as the user lifting his leg upward; delivering a rising kick to the user's chin. In some cases, it forces the opponent to stand straight up. It can be used in conjunction with Axe Assault.

Name: Axe Assault
Element: --
Range: Short
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 2 posts.
Description:
Axe Assault is the opposite of its partner, Pier Rok. Instead of being an upward kick, it is a downward kick to target the opponent's nose. It is described as the user lifting the leg up (if the leg is not already up) and strikes downward, targeting the opponent's head to his/her nose. It can be use in conjunction with Pier Rok.

Name: Original: Sonic Impact
Range: Long
Cooldown: 8 posts.
Description:
Original: Sonic Impact
is one of Aigo's personal yet terrifying taijutsu techniques.  While keeping his hands in his pockets, Aigo focuses this attack mainly on his legs. This technique is described as delivering a kick at a very fast pace, unseen by the normal eye. Because of the Vibrating Coat, the user coats himself with Amaterasu chakra. In addition, the attacks are utilized by shockwaves of chakra when delivering an attack. With the use of the chakra shockwaves, it is extremely difficult to block, so the better defensive maneuver is to dodge mostly. It can be used in conjunction with Original: Sonic Boom. The opponent also suffers Third Degree Burns when flames come in contact.

Name: Original: Sonic Boom
Range: Long
Cooldown: 8 posts.
Description:
Original: Sonic Boom is one of Aigo's personal yet terrifying taijutsu techniques.  While unusual to his normal fighting style, Aigo focuses this attack mainly on his hands . This technique is described as delivering a punch or thrust at a very fast pace, unseen by the normal eye. Because of the Vibrating Coat, the user coats himself with Amaterasu chakra. In addition, the attacks are utilized by shockwaves of chakra when delivering an attack. With the use of the chakra shockwaves, it is extremely difficult to block, so the better defensive maneuver is to dodge mostly. It can be used in conjunction with Original: Sonic Impact. The opponent suffers Third Degree Burns in the process when the flames come in contact.

Name: Vibrating Coat
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Long (A - rank = 10 to 15 meters) | (S - rank = 20 to 30 meters)
Duration: -25 chakra to activate, -10 per post for A-rank. | -30 chakra to activate for S-rank
Cooldown: 8 posts when technique is deactivated for A-rank. 12 posts when technique is deactivated for S-rank.
Description:
Vibrating Coat is described as the user wrapping their body in a layer of Amaterasu flame-like chakra that is used offensively. The technique is utilized as the user's body being coated with Amaterasu-like chakra without being incinerated. The technique is also utilized as chakra being blasted from the body when striking the opponent and sending a shockwave or a vibrating shell of Amaterasu chakra to attack the opponent from a distance, blowing them off of their feet with tremendous force before they even knew that they were hit, suffering Third Degree Burns as well.

This coating, combined with taijutsu, allows the user to utilize Nintaijutsu. When using the coating at full power, the layer of chakra grows in size as the vibrating shell pushes the opponent back much further.

Last edited by Aigo on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total

2Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

I am not comfortable with allowing complete manipulation of Amaterasu. It's already powerful, it doesn't need to be MORE powerful.

I also have a hard time believing that three taijutsu techniques can generate enough air pressure to do as much damage as you specify. The shape of a dragon is a little eccentric, considering that air pressure does not have a shape or color unless chakra is being spent on it, but that's a waste of chakra. This is a Nintaijutsu, will require chakra like other Ninjutsu. As well, using an S-Rank technique along with Amatersu would probably drain Aigo of almost all of his Chakra - make sure you know what you're doing, because if your enemy has a good defense or quick reflexes, you just wasted all of that Chakra.

Seeing the A-Rank technique, I have a hard time believing that UDA (you keep abbreviating it as UBA...?) is an S-Rank technique. It's just a kick with heavy wind-pressure, made into the 'shape' of a dragon, even though wind has no actual shape. I do not think that wind-pressure alone could do the damage you claim it can, I'd recommend seeing what another staff member says about it.

Everything else is fine.

3Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

I thought that Kagutuschi was allowed on the site, which was the reason why I apped it. I didn't see it on the banned or limited list.

Nintaijutsu is somewhere along the lines of LRA, a Ninja Body Technique, that is primarily a fighting style nonetheless. Seeing UDA (my apologies for saying UBA, I was tired) as Nintaijutsu when it does not affect the user coating his own body in a layer of chakra, I don't usually see this as Nintaijutsu at all.

I did say that if Ninjutsu is needed. 

If you don't know what I am referring to, look at this link, and you'll see what I mean by setting up the flow of air for UDA, http://godofhighschool.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Contact_Karate.

What I also mean by controlling the air pressure, here is the link http://godofhighschool.wikia.com/wiki/Renewal_Taekwondo. There is also a picture of the technique that I am apping.

4Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Revy

Revy

Ask sato about if Kagutsuchi and variations of Amaterasu is allowed.

5Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

Edited. Replaced Urban Dragon Annihilation and Annihilation with Original: Sonic Boom and Impact.

What I mean by Original is that only this technique was originally created by Aigo as these two techs are unable to be teached.

6Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

Aigo wrote:I don't usually see this as Nintaijutsu at all.
He's using his chakra to manipulate air around his leg. ...That's like the very definition of Nintaijutsu...?

The 'weaker version' of Sonic Impact makes little to no sense. Sonic Impact is a technique, not a fighting style. Creating a fighting style to go off of it isn't a bad idea, but it still would not be the same technique. Gentle Fist and 64 Palms are not the same technique, even though they are within the same fighting style. As well, the 'black fire' (which is totally not Amaterasu, even though the only Black Fire in all of Naruto is Amaterasu) doesn't belong in the technique which was originally a move that utilized air pressure. Getting Katon from Fuuton doesn't really work out, but that leads me to another point.

Aigo uses the Blaze Release - he doesn't have Fuuton. How is he able to manipulate air-pressure without using the Fuuton element? He wouldn't be able to have very strict control over it, especially not in an S-Rank technique. The examples you showed me are slightly confusing, I can't tell if it's truth or fiction, but nothing that you showed me could have generated enough air-pressure for an S-Rank technique. (Also, there already is a Fuuton technique that does more damage than your technique and still uses air-pressure, which would be Wind Release: Pressure Damage. But that's only a B-Rank technique. I think you might be overestimating your own abilities here. I don't think Sonic Impact should be S-Rank at all.)

Sonic Boom is literally the exact same as Sonic Impact, except preformed with fists. Still not really an S-rank, and definitely not worth having two of. Again, the 'fighting style' isn't related to Sonic Boom at all, so it isn't a 'weaker version'.

Now, though, there is something else I need to make clear:

The human body cannot move at speeds that break the sound-barrier. Using one of these techniques would literally crush Aigo's limbs into dust, regardless of his rank. In order to successfully use something like this, he's going to need some sort of protection and reinforcement. But I don't even think something like Earth Spear could protect him from the pressure of a sonic boom, not to mention that he doesn't have the Earth element.

Your fighting styles aren't real fighting styles. What you're doing is coating them in 'black fire' (which is also totally not amaterasu, totally) and increasing the force of your blows. This would require constant chakra expenditure, and is more like an enhancing technique than a fighting style. For fighting styles, they should have at least three things:

1.) One or more fighting stances. These aren't for show - they help the fighter distribute weight and balance themselves in a fight.
2.) A specific way of striking. Punching and Kicking is standard, but that's not what I mean. For example, Gentle Fist is called 'Gentle Fist' because it's primarily strikes with the palm or fingers. Rock Lee's unique fighting style incorporates a lot of sweeping, balance-upsetting kicks. Dig into the specifics a bit.
3.) A goal. What is the goal of your fighting style? Gentle Fist was made specifically to cut off chakra flow. Lee's style was used to knock the enemy off-balance, and make them immobile. Just 'winning' isn't a goal of a fighting style.

That's basically all I can say about this. I think you should ask another mod to take a look at this while I'm looking at it, to make sure all the bases are covered.

7Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:21 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

Since you want to elaborate on fighting styles, specifically Rock Lee's Strong Fist and The hyuga clans Gentle Fist, I'll give you details about Aigo's fighting style: Ssam-Su Taekkyon.

1. Fighting stance: Lifting one leg up to where the knee is pointing the air, keeping at a good balance.  Separating the legs while the body is twisted.

2. Specific way of striking. Aigo utilizes his fighting as mainly standard kicks. But What makes his different is that his kicks are mainly use for grappling the opponent with roundhouse hook kicks and sweeping, upsetting the opponents balance type of kicks (f.e. Dragon's Tail and Dragon Sweep)

3. Goal. Knocking the enemy off balance and hooking them with a roundhouse hook kick for an initial strike. Anyone can simply 'win'.

I am using my phone so I cannot elaborate fully.

(On computer)

Much better.

Now...

My apologies for putting the fighting style as the weaker version. I was actually thinking of something else.

Sorry for the confusion. Making the edits right now.

8Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:51 am

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

My apologies for double posting.

Added in Vibrating Coat.

Update:

I got the PM from Sato. He said that Kagutuschi is up to the Staff. In his opinion, he said that the user does need Susano'o. But, it is entirely up to staff.

9Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Revy

Revy

Aigo wrote:My apologies for double posting.

Added in Vibrating Coat.

Update:

I got the PM from Sato. He said that Kagutuschi is up to the Staff. In his opinion, he said that the user does need Susano'o. But, it is entirely up to staff.

Its up to the modding this which is Tsugeki so if he can feel comfortable letting you having it and it is edited in suitable away you can have it but make the changes he asked for I would step in but he is reviewing it so not my place to just step in until it requires the 2/2 so for now ill remain silent.

10Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

Bump

11Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

As long as Sato is okay with it, I'm okay with it.

1/2~

12Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

Bump

13Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Empty Re: Nabada, Aigo (Jutsu Creation) Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Revy

Revy

2/2

Ready to be trained. Remember cannot be used until then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum