The Konpeki Clan [Ichizoku no konpeki] [一族の紺碧]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

The Konpeki Clan [Ichizoku no konpeki] [一族の紺碧] 1prj

The Konpeki Clan [Ichizoku no konpeki] [一族の紺碧] U2QDY4c

Clan Name: The Konpeki Clan [Ichizoku no konpeki] [一族の紺碧]
Clan Member Names: Children of the Azure Flame [Konpeki no honoo no kodomo-tachi] [紺碧の炎の子どもたち]
Clan element/'s: Fire {Katon}
Special characteristics/traits:

*Azure Flames - The Konpeki Clan member share a common ability; blue fire, or azure flames. The flames of each fire [katon] jutsu flicker from blue violet and ice blue. Fire Jutsu go up by one rank when used. Meaning you use a C Rank Fire Jutsu it has the potency of a B Rank.

*Blue, Navy, or Black Hair - Since the beginning, the Konpeki Clan members have always had dark brunette hair (no browns). This phenomena has yet to be solved, but it is unique.

Location: Most reside in Kirigakure, but it isn't uncommon for some to exist in Amegakure, their birthplace.

Bloodline Name: Born from the Azure Flames of the Azure Phoenix (or Born from the Blue Fire of the Blue Bird) [Konpeki no fenikkusu no konpeki no honoo kara umareta] [紺碧のフェニックスの紺碧の炎から生まれた]
Bloodline Ability: All Konpeki Clan Members that choose to use the Fire {Katon} ninjutsu element, then their fire's heat, power, and size is increased. The fire can now burn through metals, boulders, bricks, etc. more quickly.

Passive Ability:

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Clan Pet:

D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Clan History:

Read Me:

Members: [1/3]

Last edited by Tobari Konpeki on Sun May 04, 2014 9:25 am; edited 14 times in total

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Well first off theres no SS rank so you can remove that, and the passive ability that mention chakra upkeeps... explain it... so i know what it is...

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

put the upkeep back in, and nerf your resistances somewhat. Not quite right to let even S rank ninja be immune to fire.

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

All fire element techniques now allow the user to gain +15 chakra per jutsu. Explain that and where are the nerfs for this clan?

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

put the upkeep back in, and nerf your resistances somewhat.

^^^^

If you mean those nerfs, I added them in.

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

No i mean nerfs to equal out your pet, stronger katon jutsu and the gaining chakra part which still needs to be described.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Tobari Nanako wrote:The Konpeki Clan [Ichizoku no konpeki] [一族の紺碧] 1prj

Clan Member Names: Children of the Azure Flame [Konpeki no honoo no kodomo-tachi] [紺碧の炎の子どもたち]

*Azure Flames - The Konpeki Clan member share a common ability; blue fire, or azure flames. The flames of each fire [katon] jutsu flicker from blue violet and ice blue. Like natural fire, blue flames are hotter and deadlier. Make this simple, Flames are blue and Fire Jutsu go up by one rank when used. Meaning you use a C-Rank Fire Jutsu it has the potency of a B-Rank.

*Blue, Navy, or Black Hair - Since the beginning, the Konpeki Clan members have always had dark brunette hair (no browns). This phenomena has yet to be solved, but it is unique.

Location: Most reside in Kirigakure, but it isn't uncommon for some to exist in Amegakure, their birthplace.

Bloodline Name: Born from the Azure Flames of the Azure Phoenix (or Born from the Blue Fire of the Blue Bird) [Konpeki no fenikkusu no konpeki no honoo kara umareta] [紺碧のフェニックスの紺碧の炎から生まれた]
Bloodline Ability: All Konpeki Clan Members that choose to use the Fire {Katon} ninjutsu element, then their fire's heat, power, and size is increased. The fire can now burn through metals, boulders, bricks, etc. more quickly. All fire element techniques now allow the user to gain +15 chakra per jutsu, meaning, if they used Fire Release Azure Feathers, for example, and had 120 Chakra after using the technique, then they'd gain 15 and have 135 Chakra left."I'm not seeing the reasoning behind you recovering chakra after using it, like the reason on why you are gaining some back. And also the chakra recovery rules don't allow something like this, so I'm afraid you gotta remove it.

Passive Ability:
"Eh we don't do percentage's here, but you can have the passive ability of damage from Fire attacks go down a rank, because almost fully nullifying and S-Rank technique is a little ludicrous. No chakra cost with this decreased by one rank, fully passive and free."
Secret Clan Jutsu:

Clan Pet:

D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Clan History:

Read Me:

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Poncho wrote:
Tobari Nanako wrote:The Konpeki Clan [Ichizoku no konpeki] [一族の紺碧] 1prj

*Azure Flames - The Konpeki Clan member share a common ability; blue fire, or azure flames. The flames of each fire [katon] jutsu flicker from blue violet and ice blue. Like natural fire, blue flames are hotter and deadlier. Make this simple, Flames are blue and Fire Jutsu go up by one rank when used. Meaning you use a C-Rank Fire Jutsu it has the potency of a B-Rank.

Bloodline Ability: All Konpeki Clan Members that choose to use the Fire {Katon} ninjutsu element, then their fire's heat, power, and size is increased. The fire can now burn through metals, boulders, bricks, etc. more quickly. All fire element techniques now allow the user to gain +15 chakra per jutsu, meaning, if they used Fire Release Azure Feathers, for example, and had 120 Chakra after using the technique, then they'd gain 15 and have 135 Chakra left."I'm not seeing the reasoning behind you recovering chakra after using it, like the reason on why you are gaining some back. And also the chakra recovery rules don't allow something like this, so I'm afraid you gotta remove it.

Passive Ability:
"Eh we don't do percentage's here, but you can have the passive ability of damage from Fire attacks go down a rank, because almost fully nullifying and S-Rank technique is a little ludicrous. No chakra cost with this decreased by one rank, fully passive and free."
Secret Clan Jutsu:

Clan Pet:

D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Clan History:

Read Me:

1. Edited.
2. The Pet Chart doesn't explain the size it needs to be to be able to ride, it says that it has grown, not an exact height or weight.
3. Third Degree Burns are permanent burns. (Unless you get them surgically fixed.)

Other than that, there you go, ready to be looked at again.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Tobari Konpeki wrote:The Konpeki Clan [Ichizoku no konpeki] [一族の紺碧] 1prj

*Azure Flames - The Konpeki Clan member share a common ability; blue fire, or azure flames. The flames of each fire [katon] jutsu flicker from blue violet and ice blue. Fire Jutsu go up by one rank when used. Meaning you use a C Rank Fire Jutsu it has the potency of a B Rank.

Bloodline Ability: All Konpeki Clan Members that choose to use the Fire {Katon} ninjutsu element, then their fire's heat, power, and size is increased. The fire can now burn through metals, boulders, bricks, etc. more quickly.

Passive Ability:

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Clan Pet:

Combat Skills:

Ninjutsu:

[/spoiler]

D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Clan History:

Read Me:

a bunch of these are the same corrections I gave you last post, that weren't changed, so yeah.

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

EDITED!

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum