Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kemuri Family Empty Kemuri Family Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:14 am

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Clan Name:  Kemuri

Clan Symbol:  Kemuri Family MedallionSmoke_1_lg
Clan Bloodline Ability: The clans kekkei genkai is the ability to take the carbon dioxide in their body and mix it with their katon (fire) and fuuton (Wind) elements. The clan members must specialize in katon and fuuton to create smoke that can kill. The smoke is a combination of the carbon dioxide in the ninja, The ninja's chakra, and the Katon and Fuuton elements. This smoke is a thick gray color. This smoke is like cigarette smoke only thicker and can suffocate lungs of those it enters. The Clan's Member can manipulate the smoke it only takes them a few seconds to combine the carbon dioxide, chakra, and elements into smoke. Clan members have 4x the amount of carbon dioxide in their bodies than that of other ninja. The clans member can only manipulate smoke they create and the smoke can only be manipulated in a 10 meter radius at genin. The range extends to 15 meters at chunin, 30 meters at jounin and 50 meters at S-rank. Outside of the radius the smoke is harmless and not useful but if the smoke was to be reentered into radius then it can be manipulated. The smoke can be hardened so that he can grab onto people and the smoke can be made soft so that it can pass through the body.
Clan Jutsu:  
Spoiler:

Clan History: The clan origin begins with the Demon Masked Assassin, A ninja of Soragakure, who was known as the smoke demon. His name coming from his ability to disappear leaving a wisp of smoke when he leaves. The smoke demon never needed weapons he would slowly suffocate his target making his smoke fill the lungs. When he became more powerful in the manipulation of smoke he could make the smoke heat up to burn his target from the inside out. After years of assassination he retired to create a family of Assassin's made in his image with the ability to kill with smoke. The family was trained deep in the hidden mountain areas to master their abilities and it was showing progress slowly. They were sent by him on many missions to assassinate many people for money, they were a very wealthy family. Many bounty hunters and outlaws tried to locate the family fortress, hearing the wealth that would lead to the heavens were there, they all tried and failed. Staying out of everyone's way and social living the family trained in secret for many years, only to make an appearance again.

Now the clan has taken a turn in looks and culture, attaching to the hip hop side of life. More close to the recent years The clan members turned dark skinned or very tanned in appearance. The members are known to carry cigs or other burning substance before in combat. Apart from being trained in the assassin way, all members are known to posses great lung capacity due to their smoking nature. They are also able to breath in any smoky place without choking no matter how dense the smoke is.

To this present day the family name has been infamous to the country and Tanimuragakure, most of the members are either into high crime organizations or drug distribution around the world and care more for money and simple pleasures. Only a few members still hold the old kemuri traditions and culture. The Family seemed to have scattered across the lands to inhabit them.

Last edited by Yakuzai Ai Akuma on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 10 times in total

2Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:51 am

Tsugeki Genshi

Tsugeki Genshi

Going to need some more history, at least 2 more paragraphs. Also, you mention things such as Iwa, which do not exist on this site.

The Jutsu seem pretty okay, however note that by increasing the density of smoke, it wouldn't be able to float in the air and would require more effort to sustain.

You have Kemurigakure no Jutsu listed twice, but having a larger range wouldn't increase its rank. It is still, in effect, a D-C rank.

Kyousei Kemurisobou - I don't believe that hardened smoke would be able to be so tough to break through, even with Chakra and Jounin being involved - that's implying that it would be strong enough to block other elemental techniques, such as powerful Doton/Katon techniques or the steel-slicing Fuuton techniques, and I don't think it could.

3Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:27 am

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Edited.

4Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Without the clan approval my char app is still pending. ^^;

5Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Sato

Sato

• Kemurigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Smoke Technique) : You say 'The victims would, most likely, only be able to see things at approximately 3 or 4 feet around them.' So does this mean you are not effected by this jutsu?
  • Kemuri Bunshin no Jutsu (Smoke Clone Technique) : I do not see the difference between this and a normal Shadow Clone? Doesn't a normal Shadow clone vanish into smoke also.
  • Kemuritama no Jutsu (Smoke Ball Technique) : Remove, I don't see the slightest bit of Logic in this jutsu whats so ever? How can smoke harden and reflect jutsu?
  • Kemuri Jouro Senbon no Jutsu (Hidden Smoke Technique) : How much Needles? How big and long are they? etc..
  • Kemurisobou (Hardened Smoke) and Kyousei Kemurisobou (Great Hardened Smoke) : I don't understand your description at all? What is this container you talk about? and you say its able for defense also? If so then what shape would the smoke take if used as defense? If it was just a big blob of Smoke then i don't understand it being able to protect you due to the fact that when you harden the smoke wouldn't it just sink to the floor?

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

6Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Edited.

7Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:32 am

Sato

Sato

• You didn't answer the questions i asked?
  • Kemurigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Smoke Technique) : So it is exactly the same as Hidden Mist jutsu but you are able to know where they are? Nope i dont think so. The only way you people can find people through hidden mist is the Silent Killing so what makes this so special? Just because it is coated in Chakra doesn't give you the rights to know where certain things are inside the mist?

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

8Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sorry sato >>; Forgot to answer.

Kemurigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Smoke Technique) : You say 'The victims would, most likely, only be able to see things at approximately 3 or 4 feet around them.' So does this mean you are not effected by this jutsu? Not Really if its my jutsu. There are limitations on it.

Kemuri Bunshin no Jutsu (Smoke Clone Technique) : I do not see the difference between this and a normal Shadow Clone? Doesn't a normal Shadow clone vanish into smoke also. -- I dont think that clone turns into a cloud of smoke on a Kemurigakure no Jutsu level though. In truth Shadow Clone does turn to smoke but not much.

Kemuritama no Jutsu (Smoke Ball Technique) : Remove, I don't see the slightest bit of Logic in this jutsu whats so ever? How can smoke harden and reflect jutsu? Done.

Kemuri Jouro Senbon no Jutsu (Hidden Smoke Technique) : How much Needles? How big and long are they? Edited.

Kemurisobou (Hardened Smoke) and Kyousei Kemurisobou (Great Hardened Smoke) : I don't understand your description at all? What is this container you talk about? and you say its able for defense also? If so then what shape would the smoke take if used as defense? If it was just a big blob of Smoke then i don't understand it being able to protect you due to the fact that when you harden the smoke wouldn't it just sink to the floor? I was kinda high at this point so i was tryna make a solid like smoke jutsu but it didnt come out right so i deleted it.

Kemurigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Smoke Technique) : So it is exactly the same as Hidden Mist jutsu but you are able to know where they are? Nope i dont think so. The only way you people can find people through hidden mist is the Silent Killing so what makes this so special? Just because it is coated in Chakra doesn't give you the rights to know where certain things are inside the mist? Ok i understand, since silent killing is banned its like no one can see in their own mist/smoke so i thought i could counter that idea abit. that was what would make it 'special'. I just need good limitations on most the jutsus.

Having this clan would make my ninja unique for char development, if its still not approvable sato can you help guide me on this clan. ^^;

9Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:42 am

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Bump.

10Kemuri Family Empty Re: Kemuri Family Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Did This Site Die?? O.o;