All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventure in the Land of Lightning[Open to all]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A-rank missing ninja
A-rank missing ninja

[Post Update]  

Masaaki Mushin, a man of wealth and power, strength and skill having almost died from boredom decided to find adventure in the Land of Lightning. As he walked to through the odorant tea fields he looked up in the cloudy sky and just thought for a second about old decisions he has mad in the past.
“Sigh…”
The rocks crunched under his feet as he walked through the main road to god knows where without any true purpose but to discover new things that he had never seen before and never experienced.  After a few more minutes of pondering down memory lane he reached a large tree near the main road.
“I guess I’ll rest for now, no need to be in a rush to go nowhere.”    
He slowly moved against the tree and sat with his back facing the tree with him in front of the road smiling without a care.
“If only life was this easy…ha….If it was I’d probably commit suicide from boredom. This place is so peaceful almost like dreamscape like walking through a fantasy version of reality. Tis a shame that my base can’t at least sometimes be this quiet then I could finally place in peace free of stress and people Falcon Punching my door in….*Sigh*…Kazuro.”
Resting his head against the trunk of the tree he smiles looking up through its canopy seeing birds tending to their chicks, butterflies flying around searching for the best leaf and tiny tree bears hanging from branches eat large green leaves.  
“The Land of Lightning has been at peace for so long I don’t even know what is even going on anymore here. Last time I checked they had several good years of harvest but that’s seriously about it. It has got to be something interesting happening in this little cloudy plane.  Well…let’s see what is in store for me in the Land of Lightning”
Now slowly getting up, Masaaki started back on the road again searching for  anyone that could be of interest.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yes the day was grand, beautiful, lustrous. Animals seemed to be harmonizing with nature as did Kobachi as it seemed the whole world took in a breath and exhaled the same air in unity. Maybe his mind was just clouded with a false image of the world though, but that didn't bother him even if it was. Nothing was wrong with enjoying the simple things in life like a nice day and what better way to enjoy this gift from the heavens than lounge in a tree and chatter with squirrels. Yes that's right, speak with squirrels. Kobachi figured if he could learn English what was stopping him from learning another tongue, this one being of an animal.

Clicking and clicking, the teen had become rather good at this new dialect, though he had no idea what he was saying, one wouldn't be able to distinguish his clicking from a squirrels. That was until he would giggle to himself and at himself. Here he was spending his day of in a tree speaking to wild animals expecting to get somewhere with them while others were probably out grooming their social lives and things of that manner.

But it seemed he was in luck and would have a chance to enhance his social life. Approaching just a small ways away was a peculiar looking man, unfamiliar to Kobachi, but he didn't seem bad. The teen stayed hidden in the tree, simply listening to the man talk to himself until he rested against the trunk of the oaken home. As the man peered through its lush leaves Kobachi would jut his head out in his line of sight hoping to startle him. "Hi!" He would shout, making the wildlife who had become accustom to his presence look over at him rather than escape. His smile beaming into the soul of the man down below Kobachi awaited his response.

A-rank missing ninja
A-rank missing ninja

Masaaki slowly looked up in the canopy of the tree having heard somone say hi. Seeing it was a kid, he sighed and leaned his head back down towards the ground like before. 'Please don't let this kid be annoying and follow me around whoever is in the sky.' Still thinking he continued for a few moments without speaking a word. 'I wonder who is he....a spy, hunter-nin, idiot? Maybe he has a KKG or a hiden technique...hmm.' Now interested in whoever, Masaaki looked up at him and spoke.

"Who the hell are you? People do not like random ninja coming in and ruining their day and you are no exception. Why are you here and how did you get here....you don't look like a Kumo ninja that I have ever seen?" Masaaki quickly punched the tree and shook hard hopefully with enough force to knock this kid out of the tree. "I don't like people,especially ninja behind me. So if you would be a doll and either get way or from behind me or else the hash slinging slasher will come for you. I met him before and it was not very nice, it ate three people and a goat flying away with two rabbits and a gazelle. Very nasty creature.....and guess what he likes the most.....little ninja boys.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi's smile melted to a disappointed expression as the man looked down and sighed. Was he not happy to have company or to encounter a stranger? Did he not have manners to return a smile? Maybe he was a grumpy old man trapped in a younger persons body, "Hmmmm . .. " Kobachi pondered as he moved to sit comfortably on a tree branch to the mans side, but still above him of course. Looking off in the distance the Genin's eyes were summoned as the man began to babble off questions. Most of the words went over the teens head, being misunderstood, but some of it was comprehended and the general gist was understood. That being, "why are you here?". Kobachi thought it was funny considering he was in the tree first, but here this man was saying Kobachi was in his space and being a pest. Then the man struck the tree apparently relieving anger, because Kobachi had not fallen off of his branch and simply maintained his balance by putting a hand against the trees trunk. The squirrels then huddled near Kobachi and began chattering and clicking away.

"These squirrels say, "If you want to strike trees. Hit the tree there where the mean owls live." That of course being Kobachi's interpretation of the rodents words, but he did know for a fact owls lived in the tree that he pointed to.  " Oh, but you are funny stranger. I think they call that kind of jokes stargasm(sarcasm)" The ninja chuckled a bit reminiscing on the mans words. "The joke is because I was in this tree before you came to rest and you began to yell. You are trying to run on(ruin) my day, but you are saying I am running on(ruining) your day." Kobachi chuckled like a chimp as he clicked amongst the squirrels for a bit, then hoisted himself out of the tree to land in front of the man whom was still seated. "Now since I'm in your front is that better? And so you know, I am a strong ninja. I do look like a little boy, but I am strong like a bunch of oxes, watch." Kobachi looked at where the ninja punched the tree he was in, then walked over to the tree he had previously pointed to. Looking back and waving to the squirrels that were only about seven meters away, he stepped back into a stance and narrowed is eyes onto the base of the tree. Swinging his right foot around which was placed in the back of his stance, it would strike the tree and destroy the bark at the base making it look like a beast had come and taken a hulking bite out of it. The mix of a booming and splintering noise along with the violent shake of the tree was enough to make the nesting owls flee for the time being hooting and screeching.

Turning back to the man with his eyes reverted to their normal innocent look, he would give him a cheesy smile. "See?" Meanwhile the squirrels would be clicking and squeaking in excitement as damage was done to their enemies home. Retreating out of the tree, they would all run to Kobachi, but would not enter the space near the man as if a bubble was around him, when it was simply their instincts warning them of his evil presence. Climbing onto Kobachi's shoulder about five of them on each perched there and two moved onto his head. Needless to say he was bursting with laughter at the tickling feeling of them climbing his garments and moving about in his hair. Some had acorns in their hands and one even shoved the food source in Kobachi's mouth which made him spit it out in a surprised fashion, but laugh even more.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Still in a laughing fit, the squirrels continued to tickle and climb over the boys frame. "Haha, ok I get it, I get it." The squirrels then left Kobachi's person and moved to the ground. Kobachi then crouched and placed his hands on his knees. "Whew, ok I will visit you guys later. You have a great day stranger man." Kobachi began to walk off waving to the squirrels unaware one had stayed on his head and was mimicking his waving motion waving to his brethren. Hopping off of Kobachi's head onto the ground, the squirrel then scurried over to his family and they returned to their tree, still moving a ways away from the other man that was present in the area, their animal senses warning them about his seemingly evil intentions.

[Exit, cause you not posting  :new14: ]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum