Takigakure

The Wavecontroller Chronicles  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wavecontroller Chronicles

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Wavecontroller Chronicles  Empty The Wavecontroller Chronicles Sun May 11, 2014 8:40 am

Noa

Noa

Code:
[center][img]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1723/73m2.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b][a realistic name, please.]
[b]Rank:[/b][What rank is this Jutsu?]
[b]Type:[/b][ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.]
[b]Used For:[/b][Is this a Offensive or Defensive Jutsu? If both just state so.]
[b]Element:[/b][Does this jutsu have an element?]
[b]Range:[/b][how far can this Jutsu reach?]
[b]Duration:[/b] [How long does this jutsu last for?]
[b]Hand Seals/Charge up:[/b][How many seals does this jutsu require or how long does it take to charge before use?]
[b]Description:[/b][What does this Jutsu do? What does it look like etc.. details are important.]
[b]Weakness:[/b][EVERY CUSTOM JUTSU MUST HAVE ONE, NO BUTS.]

2The Wavecontroller Chronicles  Empty Re: The Wavecontroller Chronicles Sun May 11, 2014 8:50 am

Noa

Noa

Name: Dajetto iki || Lightkeepers Breath
Type: Sensory || Puppetry
Used For: Supplementary
Element: n/a
Range: 50m
Duration: As long as Upkeep is provided.
Hand Seals/Charge up: Ox -> Ram -> Rooster -> Snake
Description: Utilising a different variation of the chakra thread technique, the user creates a very low key barrier of chakra around their location, in the radius of their sensory range. However it has been noted that Shinboi with elements of mastery in the range of sensory techniques can expand this range to a greater distance. Utilising the chakra thread skill, they build a 'web' of finely interwoven threads of chakra which has been remarked to be a thing of exquisite beauty in its fine construction. In the same way the veins of the body distribute and produce blood around the body, so does this technique supply chakra. The concentration of chakra are not powerful enough to hide signatures aside from the users, which passively grants them stealth against fellow sensory types who rely on chakra sensing in a peculiar sense of the word. Since their chakra has been spread out over such a disparate field, it is impossible to roughly keep track of where the user actually is since the 'web' of a sort may be manipulated so that the user is not within the centre of it. However they must always be within its radius.
Puppets used in this fashion must have elements of suspendium within, as the strength of this web is not enough to hinder people moving through it or even be interrupted by their movements due to how weak it is. Attacking it with chakra largely does not deal damage to it, unless it is weaponry infused with pure chakra but even that is largely pointless as it regenerates from the ambient chakra supply in the effected area. The technique requires a D-ranked chakra upkeep per post it is active. Whilst it is present on the battlefield, the user may use it as a Sensory Ninjutsu to keep track of events within his area of control. This technique is the foundation of the series unofficially titled as the basis for all of the Wavecontroller Techniques.
Weakness: Chakra Threads may not be used to control conventional Puppets during the duration of this technique.

Name: Wavecontroller Series: Baang
Type: Ninjutsu || Puppetry || Sensory
Used For: Offensive
Range: Range of Dajetto Iki
Duration: 1 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: 5 seconds per baang
Description: This technique is the most commonly applied offensive application of the Wave Controller Series. Nearly all other follow-up techniques are based of the simple principles this one revolves around and teaches. Having the Dajetto Iki Field active, the user then concentrates additional chakra into a single focal point within the field. The exact method various from user to user, some prefer to make a minor depression in the field on the 4th Dimensional Plane- whilst some prefer to directly inject chakra into the 'veins' of the field itself and them manipulate it from there. These details aside, these 'baangs' of chakra manifest physically within the field as flaming orbs of chakra within the users locale vicinity (1 meter radius). Due to the enveloping presence of chakra, these orbs of chakra do no dispensate despite no overt shape manipulation being applied to them until the moments of their usage. When a target is designated, the user manipulates the shape of the Baang, and launches it at his or her target turning the orb into a comet-esque appearance. If one were merely looking on from the side, the usage of these orbs would mimic the rough appearance of a shooting star should it be against a black backdrop. These baangs are named both for the sound they make on impact, the the devastation groups of them have been shown to ravage on fortified locations. Each baang produced occurs the base chakra cost of C, unless certain improvements are made. Baangs do not change direction once they are targeted at a certain area, as they follow a 'pathway' through the field that is hard to alter once designated. To reflect this, each 'baang' moves at speeds equal to the Users Ninjutsu Tier.
Weakness: Cannot alter trajectory - easy to dodge.

Name: Lighthouse Lure
Type: Sensory || Ninjutsu
Used For: Supplementary
Range: Range of Dajetto Iki
Duration: 6 posts
Hand Seals/Charge up: Ox-Boar -> Bird
Description: Utilising their chakra within the field of Dajetto Iki, the user can attach a 'tag' of sorts to those that they wish to differentiate from others. These different tags come in a number of different 'colours' so to speak, and the user typically designates one role to another. These are normally used for helping his team-mates observe the battlefield on the same level that he does. There are two different 'tags' the user can apply. Receiver and transmitter tags. As many of each can be produced as the user wants, but they all incur the base C-ranked cost. The transmitter tags transmit to the same coloured receiver tags. By applying the tag to someone, it allows for those without the Sensory Speciality to effectively 'sense' and gain an intuitive understanding of where their opponents are relative to themselves.
Weakness: Tags may be removed by Genjutsu Kai or any other explosive burst of chakra that exceeds C-rank such as Bijuu Transformation and the Eight Gates. The tags may also be seen by dojutsu and other sensors.

Last edited by Ma-Gen-Bu on Mon May 12, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

3The Wavecontroller Chronicles  Empty Re: The Wavecontroller Chronicles Mon May 12, 2014 10:32 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Name: Lighthouse Lure

Sounds like Fuinjutsu, with the "tags"

First one add a range, all of your sensory isn't default your max range. Reason being the ranks of jutsu are used to show difficulty of the jutsu, so if you can reach 100 yards or whatever, then typically a Chunin doesn't have the chakra control for 100 yards all around.

4The Wavecontroller Chronicles  Empty Re: The Wavecontroller Chronicles Mon May 12, 2014 10:46 am

Noa

Noa

In regards to the lure. I can see where you are coming from honestly- but Fuuinjutsu revolves around sealing and unsealing objects. This operates in a similar fashion in preparation since you're marking something. Its more like a dog scenting something, this just allows the user to scent a target within their range and give somebody the legend to the trail. Or something like that, I failed a little explaining it. If you want me to remove it, I will- but since you left it as a statement I thought you were asking for some excuse for me to keep it.

Range added. For C-rank it'll be 50 meters. I do want to rank it up however, and ideally keep it in line with my sensory range at A or S-rank.

5The Wavecontroller Chronicles  Empty Re: The Wavecontroller Chronicles Mon May 12, 2014 11:05 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

lol I'm a dumbass G, not only cause it's late at night. I read tag and was thinking tags like explosion tags and shit lol. But yeah that, things fine, ignore me. Other thing is cool to now so approved, to upgrade it gotta reregister a separate version doe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum