The Meet of Destiny

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Meet of Destiny Empty The Meet of Destiny Mon May 12, 2014 9:09 am

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Ignis stood there,looking out upon the village, knowing that he was in charge of the upbringing of the next group of ninja to protect the place he loves. Waiting to meet his new team felt like it was taking forever, but it was okay, he was enjoying the mid day breeze and the setting sun on his skin. As he stood there , he began thinking back to when he first became a genin, and dealing with all the trials and tribulations. Knowing the long and yard road of moving up into higher ranks is one of many reasons why Ignis loved the idea.

"Where the hell are these children?" Ignis asked, speaking to himself, but catching himself before starting a whole conversation with himself. With a smirk he turned to look down the dirt road, hoping to see bodies moving his way. Nothing yet, Ignis began to lose confidence, knowing he hasn't been too exceptional in aything, so why should the children show up?

Still watching the road, Ignis finally seen a black outline of a body that appears to be a child. Was it one of his? Ignis only hoped, growing mad with excitement he stood straight up, now patiently waiting the arrival of his first student.

2The Meet of Destiny Empty Re: The Meet of Destiny Mon May 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Seigi Ikazuchi

Seigi Ikazuchi
Suna Anbu Captain
Suna Anbu Captain

Hands at the back of his head, The Genin walked along the road, winding it's way above the village, towards an overlook where he was assuming his Sensei would be. He had received notice that he was supposed to meet him here a few days ago, and had been pretty excited to meet him ever since.

Stopping for a moment, dropping his arms. Seigi looked over his shoulder, toward the village, letting one arm rest on the Katana he had sheathed behind his back and the other at his side as a breeze kicked up dust, and blew his messy black hair to one side, his Konohagakure headband shining in the mid-day sun. His clothes rustled a bit in the breeze, his black sleeveless shirt hugging his chest. Grinning a bit, he turned back toward the path and kept climbing upwards and upwards, until he arrived to the spot where he was told to meet, a figure standing, facing towards him.

Approaching the man ever so slightly, Seigi grinned.

"You must be Ignis. I'm Seigi. Seigi Ikazuchi." He said, grinning so hard that his white teeth were barred, and dimples appeared on his cheeks. He had been waiting forever to be assigned to a team. This was his big chance. Seigi threw his hands back to behind his neck, elbows protruding outwards, as if he were resting, but still standing up.

"Where's everyone else?" Seigi muttered, breaking his smile to talk, changing his attitude to that of being a little confused as to the lack of his fellow team mates.

3The Meet of Destiny Empty Re: The Meet of Destiny Mon May 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The sun was high as usual in Konoha and the wind caressed all that was within the village. There was a lone tree a top the mountain, but one would never have guessed it was the cause of a young Senju boy named Nikolai. He was being assigned to a Squad today and unfortunately arrived to early, so he created this tree and decided to take a nap. His eyes slowly opened from their closed position. He turned is head to see that off in the distance there were two people. One was a boy who seemed around his age and the other a man. Who was no doubt a Jounin. Nikolai quickly jumped from the tree and disappeared from sight to only reappear standing next to the person his age. With a smile he looked at the two. "I'm Nikolai Senju, but you can call me Niko." His silver eyes caught the sunlight causing them to sparkle like a new silver Audi.

4The Meet of Destiny Empty Re: The Meet of Destiny Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 am

Donuts

Donuts

Wow, it's really sunny! The sun lit ablaze the ground of Konohagakure, hurting anyone who dared walk barefoot across the dirty terrain. The young Hyuuga covered his eyes with his arm, shielding himself from the vibrant rays of the yellow ball in the sky. Begrudgingly, Ayumu made his way up the steps leading to the Hokage Mountain, where he would meet his comrades and sensei. He wasn't looking forward to it, that much was clear. He didn't enjoy social interaction too much -- an odd trait in children as young as he was (8). Then again, it wasn't often you met children as strong as he was either. At the young age at eight, he had become extremely skilled in the art of Taijutsu and had even begun understanding the basics of Fuuinjutsu. His abilities were amplified by his unique bloodline trait -- the Byakugan dojutsu.

After a few minutes of walking, he took two final steps towards his destination. He spotted two shinobi, clearly older than he, and his sensei. He gave a deep sigh and walked in between both of the young shinobi, his sandals click-clacking behind him. Taking a deep breath, he observed his surroundings before speaking. "I'm Hyuuga, Ayumu. Pleased to meet all of you." With that, he bowed at his comrades and took a step back, keeping to himself as usual.

5The Meet of Destiny Empty Re: The Meet of Destiny Tue May 13, 2014 4:41 am

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Ignis stood there staring at these fine genin, a lot of untouched potential was spotted early on. Yes, Ignis could work with these three, but with such a big age gap? He could tell the youngest was quite the exceptional shining already. Being the last to arrive and so far the shyest. With that, and feeling the cool brisk air on his neck, Ignis decided to start off the introductions.

"I am Ignis. I will be your sensei from today until so forth. We shall start by all stating what we like to do and what he hate. After we have established a grounds of who we are with each other I would like to tell you about myself, and my accomplishments to let you know that I am the right choice for the role of sensei for our squad."

Still feeling the what was a brisk wind, now a guest of heavenly wind, Ignis Sat down staring at the dark clouds forming in the sky. The chance of rain might be high but the chance to learn and establish a bond with his students will certainly overpower being caught in the rain. He looked at his new team, thinking of all the vigorous training he would put them through. Ignis now smiling deciding that this would be worth while. It's not everyday an anbu black ops member gets to train the next generation.

" we will have a lot of fun together l, us four. I can see a lot of potential in this team.So, who will start? You may start by stating your name , your strengths and weaknesses, now go I'm listening. This will help develope a sense of teamwork and fighting strategies, so don't be shy I want to hear everything."

The sensei, Ignis now Sat staring at the three boys intenly, and patiently waiting for one of them to speak up first. This would be their first training exercise, or better yet a friendship building excerise, and Ignis loved the idea.

6The Meet of Destiny Empty Re: The Meet of Destiny Tue May 13, 2014 7:32 am

Seigi Ikazuchi

Seigi Ikazuchi
Suna Anbu Captain
Suna Anbu Captain

Seigi watched as the two other genin showed up, keeping quiet until after Ignis made his introduction, then prompted them to give their own.

"Well, I'm Seigi. I like training, exploring and fighting. I'm pretty well rounded in fighting aspects, including Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and using my blade here," He tapped on the hilt of the katana dangling from his back, "Or at least, that's what I was told."

Seigi looked at the other two Genin, sizing them up. One was small. Looked to be a lot younger, while the other, Nikolai, looked to be about his age. He wondered what specialties they had and what kind of fighting techniques they held within them. Grinning, Seigi threw his hands back to his neck.

"I also like ramen." He added, feeling as though that was a major aspect to who he was.

7The Meet of Destiny Empty Re: The Meet of Destiny Tue May 13, 2014 9:53 am

Nikolai

Nikolai
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Nikolai continued to smile, but this smile was a blank one or a mysterious one, either way he just continued to smile. He looked over his shoulder to see the young man running up. He had seen him before somewhere, but couldn't place it. The boy introduced himself before their Sensei Ignis began to talk and introduce himself. Nikolai sat on the ground and placed his hand on the dirt causing grass to grow around his body so that he wouldn't be sitting on the ground. "I am a Senju, so I do basic Senju things. Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. It also means I am deeply rooted to Nature. Ha....rooted." Nikolai was weird sometimes but you couldn't help to laugh along with him. He looked at Ignis then Seigi then to Ayumu the smile still plastered on his face.

8The Meet of Destiny Empty Re: The Meet of Destiny Wed May 14, 2014 6:11 am

Donuts

Donuts

The young Hyuuga listened intently to the response of his new comrades. He was right in his assessment -- they were both unique and different from each other. One boasted himself as an all-around fighter, while the other was of the prestigious Senju clan. There was no doubt -- together, they would grow to be incredibly powerful. A seldom seen smile appeared on Ayumu's face, visually voicing his opinion of his teammates' response to their sensei's question. His dream was seemingly getting closer to reality. With teammates as strong as his, it would allow him to fill out his own mold, one of prestige and pristine ability.

"I'm Ayumu, of the Hyuuga clan." Without a moment's hesitation, he activated the sacred dojutsu of his clan -- the Byakugan. "I wield the Byakugan and am elite in the use of Taijutsu. I'm also a beginner in the use of Kenjutsu, but I am getting better! Weaknesses, uhh.... so far, my usefulness with elemental Ninjutsu is an absolute zero." The young boy shied away after saying the last part of his introduction. He wasn't proud of his lack of ability in practical Ninjutsu, but he was confident that his skill in Taijutsu, coupled with the Byakugan, was enough to mask it.

9The Meet of Destiny Empty Re: The Meet of Destiny Wed May 14, 2014 6:59 am

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Ignis listening intently to each genin, seeing the potential of this team in the making. What a dominant team this will be, Ignis thought. With a senji, a hyuuga, and a shinoni balanced in all areas just about, this team could be a huge help. With the youngest now finishing his piece, Ignis decided it was his turn to tell his part of this heart to hearts.

Ignis leaned back with his hand sliding in the dirt. Trying to be comfortable and easy going, also trying to hide the fact he was so excited he decided to start selince the hyuuga finished already."My name is Ignis Vaxx. I am a member of the Anbu Black Ops, and have been directed by the hokage to be your sensei. I am a master in the medical field and a very avid user of taijutsu. I have many skills, and every ninja has their weaknesses." Ignis paused for a moment to let that information in. " What I plan on doing is to make you three genin jounin level shinobi. Yes you will be a genin but you will be able to handle your own against any jounin by the time in through with you three. There are many threats of the leaf, and you are the next generation to protect the leaf. I shall reach you all that I know."

With that Ignis was finished speaking. He stood up, and turned his back to the genin. "Oh yeah, one last thing, be ready at 0800 tomorrow morning. Meet me at the training field, and be ready for a fight."
With that Ignis took his leave ny jumping off the hokage mountain. Gone into the wind, and out of sight from the genin. I hope this will work, Ignis thought. As he went further into the city.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum