Takigakure

Achilles' Jutsu Scroll I Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Achilles' Jutsu Scroll I

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Achilles' Jutsu Scroll I Empty Achilles' Jutsu Scroll I Wed May 14, 2014 12:38 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles' Jutsu Scroll I 73m2

Name: Raiton Strike
Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: Offensive (Assassination)
Element: Raiton
Range: Short to Medium range. 1m~5m
Duration: Single use
Hand Seals/Charge up: Monkey -> Rabbit -> Ox
Description:
The Raiton Strike Jutsu after finishing the seals, causes the chakra charged by the hand signs, to well up into the arm of Achilles' choice, and changes in appearance to resemble that of a Bolt of Lightning. Blue lightning that is, mimicking his chakra, and wraps itself completely around the arm of Achilles. The bolt can hang onto his arm for at least two posts before it needs to be fired. The release is a single shot in a straight direction. However due to the amount of condensed chakra it is impossibly fast.  
Weakness:
-Fires in a straight direction.
-If held too long without firing, will burn into the users arm. Rendering the arm useless until healed.

Name: Raiton Strike: Volley Variation
Used For: Offensive
Range: Short to Medium range. 1m~5m
Duration: One to Two posts depending on fire rate.
Description:
The Raiton Strike Jutsu after finishing the seals, causes the chakra charged by the hand signs, to well up into the arm of Achilles' choice, and changes in appearance to resemble that of a Bolt of Lightning. Blue lightning that is, mimicking his chakra, and wraps itself completely around the arm of Achilles. The bolt can hang onto his arm for at least two posts before it needs to be fired. The release is a single shot in a straight direction. However due to the amount of condensed chakra it is impossibly fast.  

Variation: This however is a variation. What is different in the Volley version, is that instead of a single high powered shot. Fifteen, bolts are able to fire, however with the number of shots increased the damage of each individual shot is decreased by half. This also increases the chakra drain on the ability as well.
Weakness:
-Fires in a straight direction.
-If held too long without firing, will burn into the users arm. Rendering the arm useless until healed.
-Can only be used three times in any fight without causing damage, to the users arm.

Name: Raiton Strike: Double shot Variation
Used For: Offensive (Assassination)
Range: Short to Long 1m~15m
Duration: Dual use
Description:

Variation: This variation, is the evolved version of the original Jutsu, in which after performing the hand signs, both arms are enveloped in chakra, for two shots instead of just one. Now unlike the volley variation, each shot not only holds it's full power, but in fact are even more powerful, then a single shot in the original technique. They can either be fired simultaneously for devastating affect for separately for a still lethal result.  
Weakness:
-Large Chakra Requirement
-Straight shot
-If used more than once in a single fight, can cause permanent scaring and 4th degree burns on the arms.

Name: Raiton Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Used For: Supplementary
Range: Close-Requires hand contact
Duration: Ten Posts (single use)
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A
Description:
An interesting, concept, the Raiton Seal jutsu, is a seal that is placed merely by hand contact and the focusing of chakra while doing so. This places a seal on the area touched, which when activated by Achilles sends a shock to the area where the seal was placed. However it's a one off, and once the activation is utilized, the seal is gone.
Weakness:
-Only a single use
-Requires physical contact.

Name: Greater Raiton Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Used For: Supplementary
Range: Close-Physical Contact
Duration: Ten Posts/Five uses
Hand Seals/Charge up: N/A
Description:
Similar to the of the normal Raiton Seal, hand contact must be made any where on the body. However the hand must stay there for a full second, for the seal to be transcribed onto the body, as it's larger and requires more chakra. In return, the use is upped in both power and duration. The seal reflects that of an A rank Raiton jutsu, and can be used up to five times before the seal dissipates.
Weakness:
-Must have hand contact for a full second.
-Leaves himself open for the attempt at placing his hand on his opponent.

2Achilles' Jutsu Scroll I Empty Re: Achilles' Jutsu Scroll I Wed May 14, 2014 5:07 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum