Raikage's Office

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raikage's Office Empty Raikage's Office Wed May 14, 2014 9:13 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

A small bead of sweat began rolling slowly down the side of his brow, as Achilles carefully kept his gazed locked forward. His hands clasped together just in front of his face, as his elbows were supported by the desk beneath them, he finally gave out a short sigh, as he let his eyes close, but just for a moment. After reopening them, they seemed to glow with anger, as he popped up from his desk grabbed it with his hands, and promptly tossed the entire thing out open window behind his desk, papers and all. "That's what I think of your damn gardener fund!!!!" His voice easily echoed out of his office and rebounded off all of the mountains giving it an epic sound, as he turned back to his office, now void of a desk.

He sighed again, as he solemnly went back to his comfortable chair and dropped down onto it, with an exasperated sigh. He understood doing paperwork, but he couldn't stand the requests given to him by the damned Civilian Council. He'd about had it with them, however he knew it was simply an attempt to get him to relinquish control over some aspects of the budget to them. Something he had no intention of doing what so ever, in fact it had been the Civilian Council's fault they lost the ability to control portions of the budget, as they would often embezzle or misuse portions of the budget.

Again, he sighed, until he heard a soft knock at the door, remembering he had a 11:45 meeting with his ANBU Captain. Slightly red in the face, that he'd once again demolished another desk he pulled the front of his hat down hiding his face. "Enter." Despite his embarrassment he kept his tone professional as he commanded whoever had been at the door, though he had a good idea of whom it was.

2Raikage's Office Empty Re: Raikage's Office Wed May 14, 2014 9:34 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

Raikage's Office 8b047f6f-4b57-4996-a1bf-195cb7efa477_zpsccbb420a

Utsukushii Hana was walking along the corridors of the recently announced Raikage’s building. She wasn’t fond of this building, ever since the last Raikage died she felt a bit disheartened every time she passed in between these narrow walls. Her hair still as white as the snow and dressed in the same outfit which she had seemed to be wearing for days now Hana sighed when a loud thundering voice boomed through the hall of the building. She could tell even though it was her first time hearing him yell she knew it was the man himself. Anyone with a voice that shook the halls was capable of such a storm. She was about half a meter away when she began to knock.

I can’t imagine what he wasn’t from me in another meeting? The crash of a wood against the pavement would be heard outside of his room and down a floor or two. She sighed a bit surprised that he managed to rise through the ranks to Raikage in such a quick fashion, especially with such a low threshold for tolerating poorly designed desks. She intended to make sure the next one was firmly bolted to the ground next time. She couldn’t have him wasting the entire budget what he yelled was, ‘Just the Gardeners Fund’. She walked in when he said enter as smoothly as he could.

The door inched open slightly as she waved her hair about in between as if issuing a white flag of surrender. “I surrender I will meet you on your terms as I can see …” looking in the room her suspicions would have been anything but correct. ”That you will be needing a sturdier desk sir.” She stated with a smirk on her face. She couldn’t complain from the course of actions he took no matter how drastic and bold it was. The desk was just another replica of the leader who came before him. They all seemed to go through desks for some reason she couldn’t understand the obsession which smashing, burning or now throwing out ones desk from the office could ever accomplish.  

WC 361:
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Wed May 14, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

3Raikage's Office Empty Re: Raikage's Office Wed May 14, 2014 9:51 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Upon hearing the snow haired, Kunoichi speak as she entered the room, Achilles' face lit up, as a smile overtook his features. Especially at the comment she made, caused him to chuckle a bit, "Heh, yeah. I was kind of hoping for a new desk." He began to scratch the back of his head as he motioned for Hana, to take a seat in front of him, "Though really, that damn Civilian Council is really starting to bug me, I know they're there, to make sure the non Shinobi people are represented, but you would think they could be a little less asinine."

"Anyway, what I wanted to see you about." He paused as his features began to look more serious, as if it, were time for business, "There are rumors about a Kage Summit, in Suna. I wanted to let you know first, so that we could talk about duties in my absence." He paused again giving her a minute to absorb the details but quickly picked back up, "I'll be taking head Jounin Katsuro, and probably young Sanroku too, who I am considering putting on fast track for ANBU Black ops."

"That being said, you'll be in charge of the village during my absence."
He dropped the information as though it was simply part of casual conversation to put the control and running of Kumo into another person's hands. "However, before we get to that point, I feel it's important if I get a better feel for who you are as a person." Picking up a file that had been oh so luckily planted on the floor instead of being on his desk when he threw it out, was her personnel file. "You can only gain so much by reading these a few dozen times. I need to get acquainted with the real you not the paper one, if I'm going to leave the village in your hands." Giving her a reassuring smile as he sized her up, "Is that agreeable?"

4Raikage's Office Empty Re: Raikage's Office Wed May 14, 2014 10:11 am

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

The smile that lit up across his faced caused one to briefly grace her own, it was only brief though as he would have some apparent news that was to be trifled with. She had so many good ways or responding to the want of a new desk and the Civilian Council but it would seem that the floor would now be littered with the topic of the possible Summit meeting. She would be lying if she didn’t enjoy the thought of holding down the fort but she was still partially responsible for the new Raikage especially in his first couple of days of the new position. She nodded standing a bit awkwardly as she towered over him ever so slightly.

“Are you sure it is wise to take Sanroku and Katsuro? You are certain you don’t want anyone with a bit more,” she paused trying to come up with the appropriate word for the two of them. “Competence? Not of course that I don’t think you could handle yourself, mind you I am more worried about Katsu and San. Are you sure you are able to protect all of them and yourself if anything happens?” Her concern was clear and to the point, there was always a risk of taking upon lower ranked shinobi on a mission as strange as a summit meeting being hosted by Suna of all places.

She didn’t know any better options though however, because if she went with him to the summit then while they could be safe the city would be vulnerable to attacks. She wouldn’t ever allow it to be attacked like the year that those Missing Ninja came. She shook her head trying to forget some of that unfortunate past just for the time being as she had to focus on the minnie promotion that was happening, or what she thought was happening when she figured out he wanted to get to know her more. “To be fair sir the better part of my life is recorded in that profile, from skipping classes to becoming one of the most studious over the years. But of course if you insist ask away.” She would allow the door to swing shut and lean up against it a bit lazily.

WC 361:
Lightning Bug

Last edited by Utsukushii Hana on Wed May 14, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Raikage's Office Empty Re: Raikage's Office Wed May 14, 2014 10:26 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles' simply smiled, as her file had recorded she was utterly devoted to whoever the Raikage would be at the time. Knowing his information was well recorded, he lifted his head up again, giving her a soft smile and his eyes though half lidded looked kind. "Do not worry, Hana-chan."His smile brightened even further after saying her name kindly, he had hoped it would give her an inkling just how confident he was. At this point he'd taken to standing as the back of his legs, adorned in the jet black fatigues he wore pushed his chair away.

"Katsuro is more then capable, and I will protect Sanroku with my life." His smile had never faded, "As Raikage my job is to ensure the future of our village and our Shinobi at all costs. If that means keeping my protection protecting the village, I am completely fine with that." Kneeling down, to pick up a file that belonged to himself, he knew it had been kept secreted away by the previous Raikage he handed it to Hana. "So that we are on even ground, you should brush up on that while we talk." The file he had handed to her, held everything, his past at the academy graduating number one in her class, his mission history, his early retirement, his eventual return, as well as his extensive ability list.

Moving towards the door, he slowly, turned back to face, Hana, "How do you feel about getting some lunch while we go over your review, hmm?" When he noticed a bit of hesitation, he gladly added, "And hey, it's on me." As he walked through the door, he quickly turned back and called out again, "You're welcome to bring that along if you want." He was referring to the file about him, that was currently in her hands. It didn't bother him for her to have it, he was just going to destroy it after she finished it.

6Raikage's Office Empty Re: Raikage's Office Wed May 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Utsukushii Hana

Utsukushii Hana
Kumo Anbu Captain
Kumo Anbu Captain

Hearing him say Hana-chan was quite strange to her, she wasn’t use to people adding that suffix to it. Reminded her of the last Raikage oddly enough in the way that he would similar things to her. She smiled slightly toward her Raikage pushing herself off from the wall so that she was once again standing at her full height. “Of course they are it was silly of me to question such a thing, besides I have an important duty to continue protecting the city. We can’t very well both leave after all otherwise the village would be completely vulnerable. There were a few rumors or kidnappings and attacks on nearby villages which she had received. Tilting her head would swing forward slightly allowing some hair to fall back over her shoulder before being tossed back with the whole of it.

Suddenly a folder was pushed toward her by the Raikage. Accepting it she began to think of what she should do as there were so many decisions based solely on this one act. Does she read it thoroughly and try to find any possible flaws and traits that are not befitting of a kage. Or should she merely rid herself of all hopes of someday taking his job. “Thanks but no thanks I don’t read up on people unless I know they are going to be a problem.” A short thin glare peaked toward hoping he wasn’t going to be a threat to the city in the future. If he was she would have no hope but to smite him down from his seat of power it faded quickly back into a smile. “Certainly you are well enough qualified and if they think you are qualified who am I to judge you on your past.”

Leaning over she would drop the folder down upon the ground half regretting her decision to let possible skeletons rest.  “As for lunch I could never say no to a free meal.” A warm glow shone through her white locks. Her hand reaching for the door and pulling it open. She would exit first propping her foot against it to give him the same manner of escape from this dreary building. She hated buildings of business which is why she tended to hang out at bars, far more lively.

WC 385:
Lightning Bug

7Raikage's Office Empty Re: Raikage's Office Wed May 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

[Thread Ended]

Word Count: 641

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: