Takigakure

Journey Around the World Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Journey Around the World

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Journey Around the World Empty Journey Around the World Thu May 15, 2014 1:23 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ryuho and his captain transversed through the sandy desert, trying to look for some semblance of a village, or a lake at least. Falling into a mirage would frustrate Ryuho especially, though. He preferred to walk under his own power, as he feared that any other vehicle of transportation could be rigged along the way. He had his pink robe over his straw hat to provide some protection against the Sun's powerful rays. No doubt he'd be wiping off rows of sweat from his forehead every minute or two. It would have been better for him to come here with bandages wrapped all around his body rather than layers of relatively light, traditional clothing.

He walked and walked, desiring to arrive at Sunagakure as soon as possible in order to talk with the Kazekage. He sincerely hoped that the man had no hostile intentions, and rather that he was a humble man much as himself, and would not dare ally himself with the terrorist organization. "I'm already wanting to stop and just get back to Konohagakure.... Sasuto", Ryuho confessed half-jokingly.

They had been on the road for three days, fighting through perilous mountains, high valleys, evil sea urchins, and legions of spiteful farming migrants. They were now in the Land of Wind, and hopefully in several hours, will reach Sunagakure. He trusted the inhabitants to accurately guide them through the desert, for a village hidden in the sand will STAY hidden unless some accuracy in direction is guaranteed. Truthfully, the two would have probably arrived there already a few hours ago, had Ryuho not spent extraneous time sleeping and eating. But not peeking. No, for some reason, Ryuho did not have time to indulge his most infamous luxury. Women came last, even though the person he is looking for is one of the finest woman he's ever laid eyes on, butt-naked.

2Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Fri May 16, 2014 2:20 am

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Sasuto was like a small child who'd just entered a new place. His head flickered to the left, discerning everything in the bright flaxen precinct. He indeed wanted to get to Sunagakure as well. When the Hokage had mentioned he wanted to go back to Konohagakure, Sasuto couldn't help but agree silently. He was very tolerant of extremely hot or cold temperatures, but this was...ridiculous. This cloak around him, his sweatsuit, all of that other stuff, it wasn't helping him keep a good handle on the weather.

Sasuto brought forth a water bottle, giving it to the Hokage. Sasuto's health didn't matter to himself, he wanted to ensure the Hokage's own. Perspiration soaked Sasuto's black sweatsuit, beneath his ANBU armor and his contoured cloak.

3Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Fri May 16, 2014 3:10 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ryuho took the bottle from Sasuto gladly, although he held it there for a few seconds until he realized Sasuto did not need any of it. Ryuho obviously couldn't tell how his ANBU captain was doing, but it did look like he was struggling almost as much as he was or something. Ryuho popped the lid out and drank it some of it directly. In this desert, all water needsto be preserved, and Ryuho is not sure if he could sky without even a few drops leaking out, lost forever in the hot sands of time...

Ryuho cupped the thing back and handed it back to Sasuto as they dragged through the desert. "Thank~you" Ryuho was able to let out, showing his humble gratitude.

Some hours later....
Ryuho fared slightly better against the heat now, although he was covered in three times as much sweat. His face was literally glistening under the sun; wet and shiny. He looked up into the distance and saw a mirage. But then that mirage stabilized. Oh...oh.... now it took the form of borders with the tops of buildings sticking out from it.

Sunagakure...

Konoha Knocks Karefully

4Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Sat May 17, 2014 1:39 am

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

After a few hours of time, he gave into his distress with the extremities of the heat, allowing a gulp of water to course into his mouth, the second he felt a lump in his throat, and felt it disappear, he took the bottle from his lips and closed it before he could drink anymore. They were finally there, thank god, Sasuto thought to himself as he gazed towards the gate of Sunagakure no Sato.

Hopefully the people would be just as friendly as Konohagakure, he wondered how they faired within this weather, he was curious to see how they'd do.

5Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:44 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"So, you want to infiltrate into the enemy's ranks, hmm? That's a bold and dangerous mission, one you may not come back from. What could have brought about this plan?"

The two Konoha ninja had just left the borders of the Rain Country, and entered the Land of Earth, heading towards Iwagakure, which they'll arrive in tomorrow. The meeting with the Kazekage went well, and it seems like the two of them have an understanding now, and Tear wanted to extend that understanding to all five villages. He also was pleased with the prospects in Sunagakure.

Their journey was easier this time. Sometimes, the ground can be hard to walk on, but they have sufficient food, water, shelter, and leisure to make it through day and night. Ryuho had never met with the Tsuchikage before, because he had not been present during the Festival of Peace, although he did not expect hostility from him. Ryuho had not lost sight of his goal. He would like information, and he hoped that Iwagakure, or any other village for that matter, is allied to the terrorists, although he is very dubious about Kirigakure. He wanted to find Kami and take down the Missing-Nin.

Eventually, night had come and the two had found a rock with a large boulder nearby to rest on, for a motel could not be located. They could see what seems to be a small civilian camp a distance away. Ryuho had the sheets out, and his hat and robes tossed to the side. Tucking himself in, he just realized that this was a good time for that talk with Sasuto. Ryuho sat with his legs crossed, playing around with a toe, and began his private conversation with the captain.

6Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:41 am

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

"I know I could die on this mission, but unlike most deaths, it wouldn't be in vain."Sasuto spoke, his eyes flickering about to check for any chakra signals nearby, then fading back to their sky blue hue as he deactivated his Sharingan. He exhaled, looking down at the earth beneath him. "Around my clan's district, I've heard the rumor that there aren't three stages of the Sharingan, infact there are four...I don't know the next stage's name, but they say you have to witness the death of someone dear to you..."He continued, "My point is that my older sister, Mizunae, intends to show me a genjutsu, a genjutsu about how my parents died.."Sasuto slowly spoke, by then he'd already transformed back into his actual self after his crows combined into a humanoid figure.

"I'll have enough strength after unlocking it to take on this mission..."Sasuto murmurs, confident that he'd be able to handle the situation at hand if he builds up his strength.

7Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:43 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Any family? Brother, cousin, or friend you're looking after? Do you have a girl yourself, Sasuto?"

Ryuho had listened and nodded, trying to look for something to snack in while thinking of his reply to Sasuto. He couldn't find any, or rather resisted the urge, because he had ration'ed his diet for the night. Instead, he simply continued to play around with his foot. "A higher level of the Uchiha's Sharingan?" Ryuho remarked, seeming amazed, although he himself was aware of the Sharingan having a "true power" that only those of days past have reached. "Whoo ~ your eyes are dead already, I'd hate to see what would come out of a fourth stage if I was the one set in your sights, instead." But even Ryuho did not rely on speculation of the possibility that Sasuto may become powerful enough to take on say...the strongest member of their group with his heightened ocular powers. Seeing as neither of them know too much about it anyway. It is not that the Hokage did not believe in his captain's skill in deception, but he harbored deep concerns over a long-term espionage without the terrorists becoming suspicious. "Assuming that this next Sharingan level gives you the necessary power, we still need, first and foremost, a lead on their location. Can't have you wandering about for months before you find out where they are. Konohagakure would suffer. I hope we can get a clue of their HQ from the other villages..."

Ryuho then turned his attention back to an earlier comment Sasuto made. "Witnessing the death of loved ones can change you. Nothing can be guaranteed emotionally or mentally afterwards, no matter how long we play this 'shadow' game." Ryuho stopped playing with his toe and looked up at Sasuto. An owl could be heard hooting from the trees.

8Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Sasuto nodded towards the wise leader of the village he devoted his life towards. True, seeing the death of your loved ones would never change you, it could change Sasuto into a madman, but still, it was for the best, and perhaps he'd become a normal functioning person, maybe he wouldn't be so quiet, and chill...he considered himself. He exhaled under his breath and allowed himself to speak, "True, I still don't remember much of the techniques that I actually have in my arsenal."Sasuto spoke the truth. He was capable of manipulating a deadly Lightning technique, but for now he didn't know how to use it, maybe seeing the gory death of his parents from the past will jog his memory.

In reply to the Hokage's questioning about having a girl, Sasuto infact had lots of girls. He had great looks, or that's what many girls said, and for the most part he was capable of being mesmerizing. There was one girl in specific, one that he noticed out of the crowd of them. "Well, she's a Jounin, Uzumaki Luna, pink hair, green eyes....attractive."Sasuto slightly blushed when he hesitated with the word attractive, Luna liked him and he liked her, so everything was good.

Last edited by Uchiha Sasuto on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

9Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:21 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ryuho scratched his cheek upon hearing Sasuto confessing to him about his love. In truth, Ryuho had no idea that his captain was serious about romance, but ah.... all men must be men sometime. "Luna, huh?! Wow, I didn't see that coming at all, Sasuto! Now that I think about it, she's absolutely wonderful... I've been in a couple relationships myself... although I'm not an old man, so don't be afraid to ask me for any lovey tips, hm!" Ryuho strutted with an air of self-importance, even though some of his relationships ended in disaster, and the fact that he had no idea who Luna is but merely played to acknowledging her existence so Sasuto could maybe feel that he has the Hokage's support.

Ryuho finished playing with his toe and now had his arms crossed, his chin up, and looked very strict and firm all of sudden. "We're going to take them down!" Ryuho howled in the middle of the night, declaring his resolution to the rest of the world. "Mhm.... I wonder how long it'll be before I perish from this world.." Ryuho said, acknowledging the best and worst that has happened to him. He listened rather closely to the trees around him, before laying back down, and falling asleep.....

Next Day....

They walked through the rocky plains with barely sufficient supplies, crossing hazardous canyons, peeking into perilous caves, outrunning murderous boulders, holding on to each other in the presence of slight tremors and quakes, under a nice, warm sun. Ryuho smiled at the huge mountains and waterfalls in the distance, and under it, the rock hills that no doubt created the foundation of Iwagakure. "Well then, as we were..."

Konoha Knocks Karefully Pt.2

10Journey Around the World Empty Re: Journey Around the World Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 am

Uchiha Sasuto

Uchiha Sasuto
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Sasuto smiles slightly, getting sleepy himself but preferring not to show such a thing. He yawns slightly, and five minutes after their talk, he falls asleep as well. He doesn't dream of anything in particular, or rather, anything at all, nothing that he could remember. He awakens to the sun shining bright in the sky, and thinking about the girl he loves, Luna.

He stands up, and follows the Hokage for quite a few hours, before they reveal themselves to Iwagakure no Sato, or atleast the area near it. Being relieved that they're there, he is obviously pleased about finally arriving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum