2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1.:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. Empty .:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. Thu May 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Bansho

Bansho
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

.:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. 28srq7a
Watch me closely, or you'll find that can I beat you before you can even blink!

.:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. P91b

Name: Inuzuka, Renzo
Nickname: Dog-Boy
Village: Sunagakure no Sato
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D-Rank

.:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. V128

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Hair color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Looks Image:
Spoiler:

Looks Description: Renzo is a tall and lanky boy, with long arms and legs. Like almost all Inuzuka he also has primitive canine like teeth and claws. His eyes are feral and fiery and he carries himself very properly to show off his posture to others. All in all his appearance is very "strong" and doesn't seem to show off any physical weakness.

.:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. Cy10

Personality Description: Renzo is a strong willed boy who believes that he was meant to become a fantastic shinobi and each and every day he strives to prove himself to everyone else. In his family Renzo doesn't get a lot of recognition from his family members due to more prodigal brothers and sisters, but out of anyone in his family and out of anyone in the entire village, Renzo strives for respect from everyone and if given that respect he definitely knows how to handle it. Other than this though Renzo is a fantastic person to have as a friend because if there's anything an Inuzuka knows it is loyalty.

Renzo has loyalty to his village, he has loyalty to his clan, and he has profound loyalty to the Kazekage-sama. Renzo has dreams of being in the Kazekage's elite shinobi someday, and he trains super hard to pursue this dream.

Renzo is the type of person that if you give him a task, he will keep working hard at it until it is done one hundred percent, determination is practically his middle name, on top of this he also exhibits a ton of energy and tries to be cheery to everyone that he meets. On a more negative side is that Renzo doesn't believe that people should show unnecessary feats of bravery if it will get them killed or otherwise put them in a situation that they can't win. There is a fine line between overconfidence and arrogance...  

[*]✓ The Hot Sun
[*]✓ Training
[*]✓ Obedience
[*]✓ Fighting

Dislikes:
[*]✖ Fools
[*]✖ Enemy Shinobi
[*]✖ Not Eating
[*]✖ Lack of achievement
[*]✖ Unnecessary bravery

Catch Phrases:
- "Stand back and learn something..."
- "My bite is worse than my bark..."

Nindo: "As long as there is something to fight for, I'll fight!"

.:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. 73m2

Element Affinity: Doton || Earth
Sub Element Affinity: N / A

.:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. 32es

History:

Renzo was born to the Sunagakure branch of the Inuzuka to the Den Matron of the time Inuzuka, Takomi. Renzo was the youngest of seven other brothers and sisters and was widely regarded as the "runt" of the litter. Growing up he thought it was extremely unfair that simply because he was the smallest and the youngest that he was automatically considered to be the weakest of all of his siblings. Because of this he trained extra hard as a child even before he was given his first pup to learn the Inuzuka clan techniques with. He fought as hard as he could every single day, but often it went in vain because his siblings were also considered Inuzuka prodigies.

Growing up he learned that being self-confident in yourself could make you a strong combatant, but if you don't show some form of self-constraint you will get pushed into the floor and the only person to blame then will be yourself. Renzo grew up thinking about this principle and when he entered the shinobi academy it was these principles that he prided himself on the most. As a young child the many stories and legends of the current Kazekage hit hard in the heart of the boy and it instilled a dream to be in the Kazekage's personal guard.

When he was twelve he was given his first dog by his mother and he also graduated from the academy. For the next three years he was trained by his uncles, aunts, and siblings to be a fierce Taijutsu combatant using the Inuzuka's feral style of fighting. Now at the fresh age of fifteen and with his whole life ahead of him Renzo knows that he will become a fantastic shinobi.

He just has to believe in himself.

RP Sample:
From another site:

2.:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. Empty Re: .:: Inuzuka Renzo ::. Fri May 16, 2014 2:32 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Mhmm. Mhmm. Hmm... Final verdict.... approved.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum