Spoiler:

Name: Seal of Return Home
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Used For: Supplement
Element: None
Range: 15 yds
Duration: [see description]
Hand Seals/Charge up: see description
Description: the user places the top seal [return kanji] upon a weapon or item either through engraving prior to battle for a permanent seal, or with his chakra as a temporary seal. the bottom seal[home kanji] is engraved upon the user's hand, glove, or bracers. when activated the item with the return kanji seal flies in the direction of the home kanji seal. Upon activation the user can choose the orientation of the weapon as it returns to them[blade first, tip first, spinning clockwise/counter clockwise, longways, etc]. if the seal is activated while the thrown weapon is in mid air the user can also choose if it returns in a circular arc like a boomerang, or if it will return like a yoyo instantly reversing direction in mid air. no more then 4 temporary return and home seals can be active at one time. only 1 home seal and one return seal can be permanent at any given time. The temporary seals can only be placed one at a time, and last until used. to activate a home seal thats on his person, the user only needs to channel chakra to the location of the seal, if it's at a distance the user only needs to make a 1 handed hand seal, similar to activating a paper bomb. when activating a home seal, the user decides which return seal "frequency" to activate. only i return seal can be activated per temp home seal. a permanant home seal can however activate multiple return seals at once sense it isn't consumed on use.  
Weakness: 1 temporary seal can be placed per post[home or return] and is consumed on use, engraved permanent seals require 200 words to place on an item and cannot be done in battle.  requires Fuuinjutsu Basic, and adept Weaponry. A home seal cannot be activated if it is further then 15 yards from the user, a return seal cannot be activated if it is further then 15 yards from the home seal. temporary seals are consumed on use and require chakra to be spent on both their creation and activation. Permanent seals only require chakra for activation. If a temporary seal goes unused, the user can deactivate the seal and reabsorb the chakra that was used for it's creation, this is done through the same method that allows a weaponry adept to flow their chakra in and out of their weapons without wasting it. the user cannot deactivate a seal and create a new seal in the same post, but he can deactivate multiple seals at once. temp seals only last for the current thread or for 2 rp hours.  

Spoiler:
Name:Chakra Conduit Jutsu
Type: Weaponry, Fuuinjutsu
Used For: Offence/Defense
Element: All/none
Range: Varies
Duration: 1 post
Hand Seals/Charge up: 1 post preparation
Description: This jutsu allows the user to use his sword to seal chakra from another jutsu into his blade before unleashing that jutsu with his next attack. This allows the user to be able to preform synergetic combos with his allies and supplement his fighting style with their jutsu. The user will create a chakra void in his blade during one post, in the next he will be the focus of his allies jutsu and will absorb and seal that energy into his blade rendering him immune to the jutsu he is absorbing. he will then unleash the jutsu through sword play.
for example: If used with an allies fireball jutsu, Crono could spin his blade around his body like a cyclone creating a fire tornado in which he is the epicenter. or he could concentrate the jutsu in a single powerful explosive slash. [for those that have played CT, this would be akin to creating duel techs with team mates]

the user only becomes a means of transportation for a jutsu, and must use one of his own jutsu to coincide with the "absorbed" one to unleash it. this cannot be used to block or negate an enemies jutsu only to synergize with allies.

As jutsu comes in many forms, shapes and elements. only physical "blast" types of jutsu can work with this with the exception of genjutsu. [fireballs, earth walls, water blasts]  if a user combines his own elemental jutsu with another elemental jutsu it will not make a KKG element but will rather be a combination of the jutsu that makes sense.. water jutsu+ user's lightning jutsu= a slash that expels electrified water, with the water increasing the voltage of the electricty.

in genjutsu's case it can be programmed to activate upon certain swordplay conditions[sound created from clash of the blade, light reflecting off the blade, direct contact with, etc]

if the allied jutsu isn't unleashed within 4 posts, the jutsu explodes out of the weapon unrestrained. it doesn't harm the weapon, but depending on the strength of the jutsu can severely harm the user.

the time it takes for allied Jutsu absorbtion and redirection can be near instantaneous. [example: user jumps up into the air, absorbs allies lightning jutsu into his sword, before slaming his sword down into the ground expeling the lightning in all directions around him.]

once a combination is achieved, the user will list that combination on his updates along with the user of the other jutsu, the jutsu absorbed, the jutsu the user used, and the outcome of the combination.  

Weakness: can only be used with up to B rank jutsu. to properly perform this, timing and preparation is critical and is impossible to use on an opponent's jutsu. requires both adept weaponry and basic fuuinjutsu.  Requires a Chakra conductive weapon.

Last edited by Crono on Tue May 20, 2014 2:26 am; edited 3 times in total

2Crono Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Crono Custom Jutsu Sat May 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Sato

Sato

Okay so here is what needs to be changed in my opinion.

• Seal of Return Home: Bump the rank up to C-rank and lower the distance to 10 - 15 yards. You speak of the activation a lot by how exactly do you activate the seal's? If you activate the seal's do all 4 activate at once? if not then how do you set them a part? please add all these details. Also how exactly are you able to reabsorb the unused seal's chakra... please give a logical reason or remove this part.
  • Chakra Conduit Jutsu:Please describe exactly what kind of jutsu's you can absorb since jutsu can come in all kinds of forms, shapes, sizes, Natures and not to mention elements. Also explain why you are immune to the jutsu you are absorbing? what happens if you are mid way into absorbing a jutsu and it suddenly explodes? how long does it take to absorb the jutsu? I dont like the idea of you being able to absorb any kind of jutsu and such to be very honest with you since its similar to Blocking Technique Absorption Seal of the Preta Path which is a banned technique.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3Crono Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Crono Custom Jutsu Sun May 18, 2014 3:36 am

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

see if that works any better....

for the duel tech one, it's only ment to be a means for an end.... something that would allow an ally to "empower" my attacks with their jutsu for synergy. only real defencive thing i could see is in the rare condition we get attacked with say a moving wall of fire, they empower me with a water jutsu and i spin with my sword to become a water tornado to cut the fire wall and protect those behind me.... or something of that nature.

i might add that it can only be unleashed using one of the user's jutsu[ I do have one that is just a sword slash, and i could make one that is like link's hurricane slash]. that would allow a more defined combo list to be created. any more thoughts or ideas?

4Crono Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Crono Custom Jutsu Sun May 18, 2014 5:13 am

Sato

Sato

Crono Custom Jutsu Sato_a12

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

5Crono Custom Jutsu Empty Re: Crono Custom Jutsu Tue May 20, 2014 2:27 am

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

added that part about must use your own jutsu to unleash it.  this will make it easier to list combos learned with people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum