All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Village Announcements [Important - Please Read!]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bansho

Bansho
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

It was a Friday in the village of Iwagakure, and the weather was nice and sunny. Bansho had been sitting in the office of the Tsuchikage since six that morning, although... One could argue that it was in fact his office. A slight grin filled his face as he turned and looked out the large window in the office. There was some news that the village needed to hear, and this was the day that he would tell them... Yes... The man stood up and stretched out, spreading his arms over his head and yawning for a brief moment. When he was done he walked over to the desk. On the desk was a large P.A. system, he had been having it installed just for this occasion. The outside of the Tsuchikage's administration building had seven large speakers on it, facing all the sides of the village. With a nod the man flipped the P.A. system on. There was a loud sound of static and feedback and then silence. If that didn't get the village's attention, nothing would have. The man placed his lips up to the microphone.

"Hello Iwagakure, my name is Bansho, Bansho Yoroyuda. Just a few days ago I was a Jounin of the village, but unfortunately the Kyuudaime Tsuchikage has had to go on hiatus, the reasons aren't clear but the village council has decided that a replacement would be necessary for the time being. I will be that replacement, I will be your Juudaime. Now, moving on to the matters of the village. I will be implementing a few changes. As you know, we at Iwagakure are the finest people in the Five Great Nations, and as such I would like to request that all shinobi maintain a fierce workout regimen. Secondly my friends, I will be asking that all Genin of the village please report to me in exactly one week. I will be choosing one of you to become my subordinate. We will be having a set of challenges to determine who will be selected. Please note that the Genin that I determine will be my subordinate will become a Chunin in the village, so work hard my youngsters!"

"Thirdly, I will be begin plans to build a new and bigger hospital in the village, although it will take a few months to finish construction I will be placing several of the finest medical shinobi as top doctors in the hospital. If you would like to become a doctor please report to my office and we can further discuss it. Thank you Iwagakure that will be all today, and remember one thing my friends and villagers. I am here for each and every one of you!! If you ever need anything, my office is never closed. This is your Juudaime Tsuchikage Bansho signing off."

He flipped the P.A. system off and gave one stern nod. The days would be hard and long, but he was ready...

[Word Count] 490

Last edited by Bansho on Thu May 22, 2014 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Bansho

Bansho
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

"Good morning Iwagakure, this is your Juudaime speaking. I have a few announcements to make. First, there are six days remaining until I will be holding the event for the Genin of the village. So please, continue to train hard! On another note, there has been a disturbance in the Land of Tea. I will be heading there within a few hours to attempt to secure something for Iwagakure, a meteor that would bring great economic growth to the village. This is a request of any Jounin or ANBU that are currently without something to do, please accompany me to the Land of Tea and help me secure the meteor! Thank you for listening Iwagakure, may your days be filled with much success. This is Juudaime singing off."

[Word Count] 128
[Total Word Count:] 618

Bansho

Bansho
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

"Haaaiiiii!" A loud women's voice could be heard over the loudspeakers that morning in Iwagakure, followed by: "I am the Tsuchikage's secretary Yoroyuza, Meizu! Your current Tsuchikage is currently still in the Land of Tea! He left a note that I was to give the announcements today so without further adieu I shall begin! Five days remaining until the Genin are debuted to meet with the Tsuchikage and go through his series of events in a battle for Chunin and being his first subordinate CHYA!" On another note, the plans for the hospital have finally been commissioned and construction should start in a few more days! Ummmmmmm, I don't see any more notes from the Tsuchikage, so have a good day Iwagakure!" A clicking could be heard as she turned the P.A. system off, and everything continued as it should.

[Word Count:] 140
[Total Word Count:] 758

Bansho

Bansho
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

"Good morning Iwagakure, I apologize for not bringing you the announcements yesterday as it was a very busy day for me. In other news, I would like to inform all Genin that only three days remain until I ask that you all gather for a spot as a Chunin the village and as my student. Please continue to work hard in preparation for this! Hehe, in other news construction on the hospital has finally begun! Please remain patient will all workers you see in the village as it can be quite a stressful job and it is a large project! I have found a man who will serve as the head of the hospital. A few of you that have been in the village for a long time will remember Karubin the "Great Moving Hospital". A master Ijutsu practitioner and I feel the perfect candidate to lead our Medical Corps! If you see him in the streets remember to thank him for everything he has done for the village! Well, that's all the announcements for today. Train hard Iwagakure! This is Juudaime signing off."

[Word Count:] 184
[Total Word Count:] 942

Bansho

Bansho
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

"I would like to announce that I am pushing the Genin event back another week, it has come to my attention that a few interested parties are currently on a very long string of missions or family work that they need to complete before they will be able to attend. I of course would like all of the youngsters of the village to be able to attend, so as I said before I am pushing the event back ONE MORE WEEK! Please remember to train hard in preparation, and as always! Remember that I am here for you whenever you need me Iwagakure, this is Juuidaime signing off."

[Word Count:] 108
[Total Word Count:] 1,050

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum