Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Training is a must. | Private Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training is a must. | Private

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training is a must. | Private Empty Training is a must. | Private Thu May 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Nameless

Nameless
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Learning:
D-rank | 3:

C-rank | 1:

Normally to people the phrase would be 'Another day, another dollar' however it was the complete opposite for Nameless. 'Another Day, More money spent.' Nameless wasn't getting paid a lot due to the lack of missions so life was becoming rather hard. He would soon need to look for work on top of being a Samurai for Iwagakure. It wasn't the best looking idea but he had to survive.. that was the most important thing. Nameless hadn't got a mission in a few days so today he decided rather then being a fat fuck and staying home all day he would take his ass out to the training field and put in work. He had a few ideas for new Jutsu he could practice due to his new fond element, Fuuton. "Man... work is slow.." He would say to himself in his normal, young tone walking out of his apartment and heading out towards the training grounds.

After several stops, Nameless finally made it to the training grounds, commonly known as 'The Pit' due to its dry and hard landscape. He would drop his lunch onto the floor before stretching his entire body to prevent any muscle cramps. After warming up Nameless would unsheathe his blade hip blade and perform 5 swift strikes warming up his wrists and catching the feel for the blade again. "I have a few ideas for the first technique.." He would say softly trying to focus his wind element into his blade. Although he has had the element for a few days, he wasn't still familiar with the whole chakra control method allowing him to freely manipulate his chakra into his blades however sooner or later it finally worked. The wind chakra seemed to be flowing freely through his hip blade and adding more cutting properties to his strikes and such. The first technique was the most simplest of them all. All it was, was a slash to the ground causing a gash of wind to rise and change the motion of any incoming attacks. He would start this technique by performing a few slashes in  front of him to gain a little bit of strength until he felt he was ready. He would then proceed to slash the ground on his left side causing a small burst of wind to rise up. He had the jutsu but the power wasn't there so he would continue to practice going from left to right until the gash was strong enough to fully change the direction of somebody's attack. Simple but effective. This jutsu was known as "Kūki dairekuto | Air Direct".

With the first jutsu down he was able to move on to the next one. The next technique was a bit harder then the first one. This one involved applying wind chakra to his off hand and then further applying it onto a object with force. The wind chakra would then act as a second push furthering the force by a quarter adding a bit more strength behind the object. It was an easy task for a ninja however Nameless was a Samurai and Chakra control wasn't a strength. Nameless would begin the training by trying to send his chakra into different objects however each time he tried, nothing happened. "Why isn't this working...." He would say confused. He didn't exactly know why the jutsu wasn't working until he realized that the jutsu has no effect on stationary objects so he decided to walk over to a nearby tree. He would then perform a powerful impale that would get stuck half way through the tree and even with Nameless pushing, it wouldn't budge. He would then proceed to manipulate his Fuuton chakra into his off hand and apply it to the hilt of the blade. Suddenly the blade would push through the tree with more force and strength. "That's why it wasn't working! The objects i was trying early had no force behind them!" He would say softly with a smile. This technique was known as "Fūatsu | Wind Pressure".

With two techniques mastered he would move onto his third Technique. Unlike the previous ones, this was a bit more advanced. It had the same technique as Air Direct but it had a different way to be used. Instead of using the wind to change the directions of incoming attacks, this technique was used to send air waves from slashes at the intended target. By slashing, the user was able to send air currents in directional lines. Due to Nameless mastering his Air Direct technique, this jutsu wasn't much harder since he had already mastered the principals of manipulating his fuuton chakra into objects and adding special effects to techniques so in his first go, Nameless was able to send a weak air current out of a slash from his hip blade. He would continue the technique until he was happy with the result allowing him to send currents and cause the expected damage. This technique was known as "Kaze no surasshu | Wind Slash". He had now mastered all three lower ranked jutsu's and was left with the last jutsu. This was by far the most advanced jutsu out of the set of four so it was expected that it could take a little time. Before anymore training, Nameless would make his way over to his lunch and start to snack on it well looking at the environment. "The Pit is the perfect name to describe this place..." He would say before thinking about the techniques he just learnt. "Air Direct, Wind Pressure and Wind Slash. These techniques will be useful later on.. i can't wait to find a situation where i can effectively use these." He would say finishing his meal and waiting for the food to settle before he starts the last part of his training, he didn't want to spew after all.

The time had finally come. The last jutsu to learn today was known as Illusion Stab. This technique involved insane swordsmen skills, incredible speed and pure Kenjutsu talent. The user would move his blade in any direction;usually a crescent movement at insane speeds causing after images to take its place for three seconds well the real blade remains hidden until the images fade away. This was one of the best Kenjutsu moves for surprise attacks and would come in handy in battle situations. Nameless would start the training by doing a few sword exercises to increase his speed and basically the ability to handle the blade when moving at the required speeds. This would prevent him from dropping the blade when performing the jutsu. After a few hours of excessive training he would then move on to the next step which involved him timing the attack with the fading after image to increase the effectiveness of the jutsu. He would practice this by basically performing the jutsu over and over until the timing was perfect. He had the required speed and handling of the blade so all that was left was the timing.

After several hard hours of performing the jutsu over 100 times, he finally got the hang of it. He had finally mastered all four jutsu. To show the mastery in the techniques he would proceed to perform all four of them. He would start by slashing at the ground on the right side of him creating a wind gash that followed his blade directing anything coming at him to the right. He would then dart at a tree and impale it straight through the middle but half way add fuuton chakra to his off hand and apply it to the hilt of the blade sending it straight through the tree. He would then jump back 5 times creating a 5m gap from the broken tree and begin to rotate his blade in a crescent formation creating a after image that lasted for three seconds. Just as the three seconds were up, Nameless would push and impale his blade straight forward imaging it going straight through the blade of a target.

After displaying complete mastery of the techniques, Nameless would drop to his bottom with his hip blade resting on his right side. "Finally done.. I have mastered my four techniques.. I need to think of more... i want to be the best swordsmen the world has ever seen and with these.. it should surely help that goal." would pack his gear and walk in the direction of his apartment. "Training is a success.. i may now go and rest well i await some missions to cure my ryo problem." Were his last words before leaving the area.
WC Required:1400
WC: 1438

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum