You are not connected. Please login or register

Michiki Family Home

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michiki Family Home Empty Michiki Family Home Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:49 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

House Description:

Laying on the soft grass beneath the Sakura Tree, Katsuro watched the clouds drift lazely over the azure ocean known as the sky.  The cotton balls taking various shapes that reminded him of his childhood.  Trees, balls, even a few kunai every now and then.  Though some refused to take a shape and this always made Katsuro think that those clouds were his untold future just waiting to be formed by his actions.  As he layed beneath the brilliant sun, using his Jounin vest as a pillow, he followed the melodic tune that a family member was blowing through a flute.  Probably one of the many he had created throughout his life.  He smiled at the thought.

As a Senju he could create things from his body in a matter of minutes where others had to train years and take months to make something similar.  Casting a quick glance at the sun to check it's position, causing him to see spots, he came to the conclusion that his baby sister would be coming home soon.

One of the more odd children he knew.  She often had to make the idea seem like her own before she would do it.  Of course often times many people would threaten to tell her brother about her misbehaving.  That usually got her to act straight.  Her own parents didn't have the sway he had over her.  It was this reason that he treated her more like a daughter than a sister, though he would never make the connection out loud, or at least not within earshot of his sister or parents.  At their age they should have to worry about someone stealing the parental love that rightly belonged to them.  As time grew nearer to when his sister would be arriving home, he began acting like his was asleep.  It was all apart of a dastardly plan to catch her unawares.

2Michiki Family Home Empty Re: Michiki Family Home Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Akira

Akira

Skipping down the sidewalk was Kiyoko. She was happy as ever. Today was a great day and she was very happy to finally be going home. As Kiyoko got closer to home, she stopped skipping and slowed down to a walk. Kiyoko always loved to approach the enterance with a slow steady pace because it was always the most beautiful site. She loved all of the wonderful plants.

As she walked in the enterance, Kiyoko spotted her brother. He was just laying there and it looked to Kiyoko that he was asleep. She wondered what the villagers told him about her but she didn't know if she wanted to stick around and find out. Hoping she was quiet enough to walk in without drawing any attention to herself Kiyoko quickly turned to walk a different way.

3Michiki Family Home Empty Re: Michiki Family Home Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:33 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

Had Katsuro actually been asleep probably would have missed the arrival of his younger sister but she was out of luck. Katsuro wasn't asleep and he was watching the entrance through nearly closed eyes. The sweet smell of cherry blossoms floated lazily through his nostrils as he watched the young genin attempt to sneak past him. In a split second, he rolled backwards and propelled himself to his feet using on hand.

"Caught you," he said to his sister as he stretched. "Trying to sneak by me without saying hello to your favorite brother." He often used that line despite being the only sibling she had. It was more of a joke than a serious statement anyway.

After finishing his stretching, he leaned and picked the jounin vest off the ground whilst shaking the dirt and bugs off of it. He slid the vest on his body before kneeling down and doing a single handsign. Snake. Holding his hand out, palm up, he created a small wooden flower that resembled a wood in every way except color and thorns. After the the flower was formed he stood back up and gripped the flower by its seemingly delicate stem. Approaching his younger sister, he held the flower out in an offering to her. This was a normal thing for him to do. Creating toys to spoil his sister with.

Jutsu Used:

4Michiki Family Home Empty Re: Michiki Family Home Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:30 am

Akira

Akira

Kiyoko had thought she would go unseen but of course that was not the case. Her brother used the same trick very often but somehow she kept falling for it. When she heard her brothers voice it made her jump just a bit. Kiyoko had hoped that it wasn't noticable but she would see. This was when she turned around to watch her brother stand up. Then, she smiled, "Sorry I thought you were asleep and I didn't want to bother you."

Kiyoko watched her brother. She could tell that he was making something for he did it very often. She stood as he came toward her he stuck out a flower. It was made of wood but she didn't care it made her smile. "It's beautiful! I Love It!" Kiyoko said this in a very high and happy voice. Soon after saying this, she took the flower and hugged her brother.

5Michiki Family Home Empty Re: Michiki Family Home Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:13 am

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro smiled. He enjoyed making his little sister happy and her hugs were easily the best in the entire shinobi world. This logic was based on the various hugs he had received throughout his life. After the hug ended he stood to his full height before ruffling Kiyoko's hair.

"So tell me, sister, what did you do today? Have any fun? Did you get in trouble yet again? Should remember that I know if you've done anything bad."

He kept the smile on his face as he motioned for his sister to walk with him towards the Sakura Tree that dominated the middle of the house. He would listen closely to his sister in the hopes of catching her in a lie, or in the hopes of finding her to be completely honest with him. That would make him incredibly happy to see that she didn't lie to him.

6Michiki Family Home Empty Re: Michiki Family Home Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Akira

Akira

After Kiyoko hugged her brother, he ruffled her hair. This made her laugh a little. Then, she heard his questions. Kiyoko thought that maybe he would forget to ask but he still did. She should have known he wouldn't forget. So, as she followed him to the big tree in the middle of the home she was thinking of wether or not to be honest. 'He did say he would know so it would probably be best to tell the truth.' These were her thoughts and so she sighed.

"Well I went on an adventure and made a friend." She seemed to be a little happy about making a friend. Kiyoko called everything an adventure. If she went out and got in trouble it was an adventure. If she just went out and had fun by herself it was an adventure. After remembering the second question though she started to mumble, "I also painted some shops in the village." Kiyoko looked away with a slight frown on her face knowing she would probably get in trouble.

7Michiki Family Home Empty Re: Michiki Family Home Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro smiled. He could almost hear the internal dilemma she was having about telling him the truth. Of course he could never stay mad at her long but he was always sure to issue a punishment of sorts that always fit the crime. At her telling him she had went on an adventure with a friend. He smiled. Before he could ask what kind of adventure she went on, she finished the story. Or so he thought. He was disappointed in her vandalism.

"So dear Kiyoko. Was your friend involved in this painting adventure? And why would paint the shops of hard working civilians? You are just creating extra work for yourself, me, and the shop keepers when you do this. I'm disappointed."

He gave a sigh as he looked up at the sky. She had indeed disappointed him with yet another act of vandalism. When would she learn to treat others as she expected to be treated. He waited for her to finish her explanation before he would proffer up another question.

"Why do you commit these acts of vandalism, little one?"

8Michiki Family Home Empty Re: Michiki Family Home Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am

Akira

Akira

Kiyoko was looking at the ground. She listened to all the questions and sat in silence for a moment. Kiyoko didn't want to answer any of these questions but she had already told him what she did. She sighed and then looked away. "No he wasn't involved I did it by myself. That wasn't even the adventure part." Kiyoko sat there and listened to the second question. She looked back at the ground and didn't say anything. Kiyoko was upset that she made her brother disappointed.

When Kiyoko heard her brothers next question she looked to him. She didn't want to tell him why she did these things so she decided not to. Quickly she looked away abd crossed her arms. "Because I don't like them." That wasn't entirely true but Kiyoko didn't want to go into detail and give away her feelings. So, she stood there arms crossed staring at the flowers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum