Takigakure

weaponry system update questions Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

weaponry system update questions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1weaponry system update questions Empty weaponry system update questions Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

so... uh now that genin can't be masters in a skill. what happens to us that were? do we get grandfathered in and the new restrictions apply to new creations? Do we now have to forfit our bonus weapons that we recieved from back then?

if we don't get grandfathered in, I'd still really like to keep my weapons, and move one of my skill points into ninjutsu basic. keep 1 point on stand by and combine that with my next SP when I rank up to chunnin to instantly go to master.

on a similar note... CEs... any plans to have them soon? only reason I started as a genin was for that competition. ^_^

2weaponry system update questions Empty Re: weaponry system update questions Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 am

Hinamori

Hinamori
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Alright Crono here's what we can do. If you like you can do a number of things:

A. Conform to the new system. You'll be given back your 2 points bringing your Kenjutsu back down to Adept and you can put them in other areas as you like. You can either sell your swords for a full ryo refund or you can put them in storage till you rank up.

B. If you like we can contest the rules as a grandfathering. And we'll either A, let you keep mastery, as a grandfather'd in, or we'll tell you to go option A, or heck we might decide to bump you to chunin so you can keep your mastery.

So it's up to you ^^
The Chunin exams are actually going to be discussed as I myself am going to be making an admin post about it this evening.

Any other questions?

3weaponry system update questions Empty Re: weaponry system update questions Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:22 am

Crono

Crono
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I'd like to go with B. I've been using the sword quite a bit, and don't want to jump directly to chunnin. If i wanted that, i woulda just done missions a long time ago.. I want the fun and challenge of CE. although i prob should find a team in kumo first.
  weaponry system update questions 1242298497

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum