Kid Koopa
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1__________ Of the Month Empty __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:09 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As the title reads, we are voting for da whatever of the month for the month of May.

• Shinobi of the Month(an actual member)
  • Topic of the Month(any topic you feel earned it)
  • Ninja of the Month(an IC character)
  • Couple of the Month(self explanatory)
  • Staff Member of the Month(self explanatory)

Place your votes down below, pm them to me, whatever ya gotta do. The winners of each category will receive prizes(for topic, all participants). So yeah . . .

2__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:18 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Voting closes in one week

3__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:20 am

Belac

Belac
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Shinobi of the Month(Anubis)
Topic of the Month(the Sacred Stone)
Ninja of the Month(Yuudia Uchiha.)
Couple of the Month(ummm IDK)
Staff Member of the Month(Anubis)

4__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The topic chosen didn't begin or end in May, please choose again

5__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 am

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

Shinobi OTM - V-sama, of course. One of the most active members we have on the site as well as one of the only people to retain their Kage position, beside Sloth.
Topic OTM - .-. I don't know. I don't follow topics I am not a part of, thus I won't be voting.
Ninja OTM - Oko, she has role-played with people within her village as well as attained the rank of Chunin recently. Thus she gets my post.
Couple OTM - No couple.
Staff OTM - Poncho, simple enough, he only other person actually approving stuff as well as interacting with the members.

6__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:32 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shinobi of the Month V, cause he got 2 active chars and one got to Chunin and one is travelin da world to make peace.
Topic of the Month It has treason, fine dining, sex, and even death.
Ninja of the Month Sanroku, goes without saying why, he's a beast.
Couple of the Month Rubi and I __________ Of the Month 3992762513
Staff Member of the Month Sato __________ Of the Month 2197324642 because we wouldn't have the site without him __________ Of the Month 1805572670

7__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:34 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Sketh Matamune
Akatsuki Rears Their Ugly Head
Sanroku
N/A
Anubis

8__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:35 am

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Shinobi of the Month (V)
Topic of the Month (The Akatsuki Rears Their Ugly Heads)
Ninja of the Month (Sanroku)
Couple of the Month (Um, my Harem duh)
Staff Member of the Month (Poncho bby)

9__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:42 am

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Shinobi of the Month(an actual member) = V, for the reason stated above about that Kage stuff and being active as a high ranking shinobi, as well as for the reasons below.

Topic of the Month(any topic you feel earned it) = There hasnt been a lot of combat but I feel like V is in a lot of good Character Development threads with members from his village and out. So one of his, you choose. lol

Ninja of the Month(an IC character) =
Spoiler:

If not, then I like Syndra's creepy character in Konoha. She is doing very unique things in terms of that character would HAVE to be part of this sites plot somehow loll

Couple of the Month(self explanatory) = I think that Sunagakure has a couple. I guess they have my vote for trying hahaa

Staff Member of the Month(self explanatory) = Is that even a question? Ponchetsz the Ponchezee Machine

Last edited by Sanroku on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

10__________ Of the Month Empty Re: __________ Of the Month Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:54 am

Shumasa

Shumasa

Shinobi of the Month I dun wanna be bias but my boi Sanroku made a LOT of NPC's to help towns and missons. He get my vote because he a team player.
Topic of the Month (The Akatsuki Rears Their Ugly Heads)
Ninja of the Month AGAIN MY BOI SANROKU. He went from Genin to Spec. Jounin soo fast.
Couple of the Month Myself and Seliph. Jp. No love is in the air this month.
Staff Member of the Month It's between my Boi Poncho and Anubis. Poncho did a lot and made the poison system. Anubis put up with Sanroku's NPC's. I think I should be in this race too cuz I did some side work and helped with da cb. Please? Yes no?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum