by Kaori Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 pm

» Beta Patch #5
by NN Admin Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:06 am

Kusagakure
Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Rooftop Rumble. [No Kill][Plot][Hardcore-Spar][Closed][Shumasa,Katsuro,Akina,Sanroku] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rooftop Rumble. [No Kill][Plot][Hardcore-Spar][Closed][Shumasa,Katsuro,Akina,Sanroku]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shumasa

Shumasa

The Mission:

"I guess you are right..."

He smirked as he puffed on the cigarette, the taste of cherries now touching his throat. He chuckled as he blew out a large O as he looked at the female then the smaller shinobi. He nodded towards the other smoking shinobi as he stood up. His aura was a bit deeper...priming for a fight. He stared at the three of them, shortly to glare at the female.

"One who holds doubt will also be the one who won't see their highest potential...I may not look like much at the moment, but that is only as much as I allow you to see..."

He smirked as he began to scribble fast upon the paper that he was soon to send to the Kazekage. He scribbled the kanji and symbols rather fast as he hummed. His afro waved slightly due to his head movement, like a ballet. As soon as he was done he puffed again. This time it was a cloud of smoke, nothing too wild, until he removed the cigarette from his lips with his finger. Blowing clear air into the middle of the smoke causing the smoke to look like it was rotating in. Like a whirlpool. He licked the edges of a envelope and pushed the message inside. He walked to the ledge and handed it to the owl. The owl shortly nodded as it let off a deep hoot. The man brought the cigarette to his lips and nodded. The taste of cherries hitting him again. He seriously needed to ask this man where he got the cigarettes from. He walked into the office with a slight smirk upon his lips soon, they soon had a slight ribbon of smoke coming from them. Soon to shape into a ball-like excess. He spoke again as he looked at the three of them with a smile. He grabbed his mask from the desk as he spoke.

"To the rooftops...be ready....and don't hold back. Treat me like an S-Ranked Missing ninja..."

He calmly said as he beckoned them as he walked back out to the ledge. He shortly jumped up to the roof, the clouds could be seen all around... Swirling and thinning like the smoke passing the man's lips. He began to walk to the back of the roof, clatter upon the Tile roof and his Geta could be heard below. He smirked as he cracked his muscles again. Each tendon gave off the ghastly cracking sounds so it seemed. He soon closed his eyes as he formed the tiger seal upon his hand. His feature-less white eyes slowly closed, they nearly illuminated his face before. He let out a soft hum that soon returned to that characteristic Tibetan Throat Vocals that he produced before, just this time they were quite deep and nearly rattled the souls of many shinobi.

"Grooooooooooooooommmmmmm~ Grrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooommmmmmmm~ Oooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm~"

He smirked again as he opened his eyes, a puff of smoke began to breach his lips after 30 seconds. He had a nice grin. His teeth being rather plain besides their whiteness. As he looked to the sky he put his index finger on his forehead band and rubbed against the metal plate for his village. Kumo. He sighed as he put on his chameleon mask, the darkness upon him....quite ominous. The cigarette butt fell from the man's face as it bounced slightly on the ground.

His eyes closed slightly again before they pierced open. The sudden change caused the air to suddenly still, the eyes of the man sharper and far more controlled. His deep feature-less white eyes were far more sharp than that of the warmth they had before. The pupil subtle, but still easy to see. The white contrasted his mask's near eternal darkness. The chakra that could be seen by sensors....deep purple was rather dense yet not enraged. He smirked under his mask, speaking once more.

"Let's see if you three can be my par...Work together and try to stop me. This is a no hold's barred spar. I do know that Akina and Katsuro are medical shinobi but we mustn't rely on them. If one of your men is near mortally wounded, you lose. If I am mortally wounded...I lose. Ok?"

He nodded slightly as he placed his hand upon his katana...his prized katana, and the free hand was to his far left side. He smirked as he stared at the three shinobi, the slow grating sounds of his katana against it's Saya (scabbard) filled the air with it's cold and near bloodthirsty sound. The blade featured had it's own taste to it. It was hella distinct. The thunderbolt-like hand guard matched the deep blue Saya and grip on the blade.

The area's winds kicked for a slight second as the breeze FINALLY came back. The picture of the man's afro, mask, and loose obi painted a picture that was well known in the books. The near infamous man Daichi Ringo, the man's father was painted upon the man's area.

So....the battle commences.

WC-828

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Sanroku will be the first out of the three shinobi assigned to combat the Raikage to show up on the rooftop. Together with him is the standing Raikage. Sanroku dispersed as soon as the location for the spar was said in order to appear as quickly as he could. While on the roof top the young shinobi already had the area mapped out. The roof was squared with each side ranging to a great 30 meters. Meaning the most distance one can gain in this battle is 30 meters and that is if one wishes to stand on the ledge while having the target on the opposing ledge, which is an event that is highly unlikely. Sanroku then prepared for this sparring match as he put on his Jabbawockee Mask, a mask that was given to him by the previous Raikage. The young shinobi also had his Kurai Katana strapped to his back, which he grabbed in order to stab it on the ground where he stood, which was 20 meters aways from the Raikage; and to finish off his apparel, Sanroku had the Chūnin Flak Jacket which he designed himself to be a sweater when ranking out of the Genin level. These weapons may not do much against such a powerful foe, but Sanroku is never one to enter a battle unprepared.

Sanroku waited for the other shinobi to arrive as he said nothing to the Raikage as they stood alone on the rooftop. Sanroku was trying to determine the right way to go about this fight without being harmed. Knowing that high ranking shinobi are going to fight with no power held back, the young shinobi needed to come up with a strategy not only to let him survive the match but to also let him be effective within the match. This was an unnerving thought, but even more so when Sanroku was trying to see what the ability behind the Raikages eyes were. Since those abilities will certainly be used in combat, or so Sanroku suspects. But even with all of this running through the young shinobis mind, he never lost his composure and always stayed stoned face with an emotionless expression, but it isnt like the Raikage was able to see Sanrokus face [to his knowledge] since his face is covered by his blank looking ANBU mask.

390 Words

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro arrived just moments after the blank masked ANBU.  Cherry flavored cigarette and all.  Of course the cigarette didn't have much life left as he took a final drag on the butt.  Instead of the Kage, Katsuro simply pushed the remaining embers from the cigarette before it went into his pocket with the others.  He was already formulating his own plan of attack when he came to stand next to the short ANBU.  He would remain silent for a few more minutes, watching his opponent place the mask on his face.  The mask was definitely scary but it didn't bother Katsuro.  If the missing ANBU Captain didn't scare him why should a mask.  Katsuro let out an audible sigh.  He would wait until Akina showed up before he would begin speaking.

"I'll do my best to provide assistance with my supplementary jutsu but I need to know whether you two prefer to be Offensive or defensive.  We will need two people on the offensive and one on defensive.  That way while one is distracting him the other can attack his undefended area.  The one playing defense can supplement the one drawing his attention with defensive techniques.  If you two prefer offensive I can play defense.  Also there is no medical in a combat situation so if you get seriously injured, get out of the fight because we can't stop and heal you."

Once that was said he would wait for their ready signal before he would adopt his own fighting style.  If worst case scenario it would be down to him and he would have to use one of his underrated Jutsu or he would have to end the fight quickly with one of his powerful S Rank techniques.  He didn't really want to destroy the village in a simple spar so he would like to use those sparingly but if the situation demanded it, he would use them as carefully as possible.  He didn't want to be the guy to destroy some civilians house.

"He really shouldn't have said to treat him like an S Rank Missing nin."

349/1,500 Words

Last edited by Katsuro on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akina Hoshigaku

Akina Hoshigaku

The young Hoshigaku let out a heavy sigh, following the others in pursuit of their seemingly frivolous Kage. She had been less than pleased to hear the chuunin's proposition. She had no desire to bear the responsibilities that came with being in the Raikage position even if it was only temporary. Not to mention, the thought of remaining in this village for any extended period of time horrified her.

Her fellow jounin was the first to speak. "I'll do my best to provide assistance with my supplementary jutsu but I need to know whether you two prefer to be Offensive or defensive. We will need two people on the offensive and one on defensive. That way while one is distracting him the other can attack his undefended area. The one playing defense can supplement the one drawing his attention with defensive techniques. If you two prefer offensive I can play defense. Also there is no medical in a combat situation so if you get seriously injured, get out of the fight because we can't stop and heal you."

She shed her cloak during his little soliloquy, revealing the combat outfit underneath. A one shoulder white dress clung tightly to her figure, the black material of her one shoulder jounin vest barely visible underneath. She had gotten the material tightly woven into a one shoulder top that would blend and mesh easily underneath her body. A red belt, cinched at the waist, held the loose fabric of the dress together.

She held out her arm at the jounin's last statement, turning her attention to their Kage. "Tell me, my Lord, is this how you intend to solve matters at the Kage summit? With fists? While it may fly for the hotheads of the Leaf, I doubt the shinobi of the Mist will be so amused." She withdrew her arm, shifting her feet into a defensive stance. "Conflict is not always best solved through violence. You, of all the people in the village, should be aware of this."

She cast a sideways glance to her fellow rag tag team members, finally responding to the jounin's earlier question. "Primarily offensive, but for now, feel free to lead the way. I'll provide supplemental support. I know of the Hyuuga's abilities, but I've never seen them in action before now. I meant what I said about us getting in each other's way. It'd be wise to gauge each other's fighting style before attempting to coordinate. So, try not to die in the meantime." She would let their Kage have the first move, as was how she generally chose to operate. Of course, her muscles tightened, prepared to react on a seconds notice.

Shumasa

Shumasa

The music:

"Maybe instead of whining you should get to work..."

He chuckled softly as he fully brandished his blade. The Kumo's Thunder had a weird slash to it. When it would cut, it would create rifts that could nauseate foes.  His white eyes emitted a ghastly sight that remained on his foes. As he began to run towards them, he had his eyes wide open. As he got close, about 5 meters from them, he applied chakra to his left foot. This sent him 2.5 meters to the left. He smirked as he applied chakra to his feet. Jumping straight up. The man then, was 7.5 meters in the air. He gained this height by adding chakra to his feet. Soon he turned his feet to the right and shot off that direction. This sent him 10 meters vertically, and was in their clear sight. From there he clicked his geta as he began to spin his legs. A thick smog began to fill the air. The smog would cause loss of breath and oxygen if it was inhaled.

As the man applied chakra to his feet, he pointed his feet towards them and shot off 2.5 meters straight back. When he flew back he rotated his body. As he would slice with his sword 3 times. Predicting somebody taking counter measures. If somebody were to get sliced by this blade, it would almost put them out of the game almost. This blade can cut through thin (think shuriken) sized steel.

The man then looked back at the group and decided that he had to try this one out. He formed a tiger seal as he shot out a Teppodama. Then he touched his left wristband and summoned a Thunder Dragon's Seal Kunai. From there he threw it inside the water bullet. Since the smog made it nearly impossible to see him, he did this in a quick manner. As soon as the kunai hit the teppodama it sparked up and increased in speed. It reached them in no time at all though could be dodged by a taijutsu adept. They would have to see it coming however. Soon the man formed the Tiger->Hare->Dragon sequence as the kunai-dama got in their area. As soon as the sequence was hitched the seal exploded in pure raiton energy. This seal had the force of 5 explosive tags and since it was in water, gained an extra boost in power. If this explosion hit them head on, it would probably end the match for  them. If they got hit with the explosive wave of the raiton, it would rattle them with and could cause slight paralysis.

He would land about 15 meters away from them as he would chuckle. The chuckle was indeed under his breath and was rather soft. He smirked as he got into a defensive stance. His Byakugan had a sharp sight that was near impossible to trick. He saw each and every one of the shinobi on the roof. He had an ever vigilant stance as he braced himself.

WC-508

Chakra Stuffs:

Last edited by Shumasa on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

My Theme:

Sanroku seen as the Raikage charged soon after speaking which was a complicated scenario to deal with seeing as the team didn't have time to talk about the best way to go about accomplishing this mission. Nevertheless the two allied shinobi did mention that they were capable of performing certain tasks, but the unexpected start on the Raikage didn't give Sanroku time to explain his best position in this tactic. So Sanroku stayed shut as he jumped backward after seeing a fog of some type appear out of the Raikages feet. It was odd because it appeared like he clapped his wooden sandals together since it sounded like horse hooves on pavement. The young shinobi jumped back unable to see what his teammates did, and when he tried looking for the Raikage and found no trace because he couldn't see through the thick fog. Sanroku is a sensor, but he hasnt developed his sensing techniques to the point that he is able to utilize it in battle but only because Sanroku claims to be too busy to spend time on a sensing technique right now. So what the young shinobi did was not be hasty as he waited just a few meters behind from where he first stood. Sanroku was on the ledge on the building, and the last thing he wanted to do was make a move straight into the Raikages attacks. Although he didnt know the Raikage, one thing is for certain, he is still a Kage and thus a force of nature.

Sanroku kept an eye out for any sudden attack and he got exactly what he was looking for. Through the smoke came a kunai that right when witnessed actually exploded. It released a shock wave of energy made of lightning and as soon as the force was seen about to make the slightest contact, Sanroku took a step back from the ledge and fell back in order to catch himself with his right hand. The young shinobi could have used Body Replacement Technique or his prized Kawarimi, but the drawback of those jutsus is that it moves in a straight line, and when in the ledge with an explosion coming from all direction in front, there isn't much places to go. While hanging Sanroku thought about the aspect of flight, and how it would of came in handy now, but that was just a mere thought as he threw himself back up onto the roof and noticed that the explosion caused the smoke to disperse.

The young shinobi didnt have time to look for his teammates, he had faith that they can take care of themselves. So what he did next was act out of strategic need, and so he escaped into his memory bank. A think tank that is as quick as the speed of thought. This is where Sanroku analyzes his battles... The shinobi offered to play all three rolls in offense, defense, and supplementary assistance. The kunoichi made her abilities warranted to be supplementary work. I of course have little to no barrier techniques for defense, meaning I have to stay in the offensive. When this thought came to mind Sanroku charged at the Raikage who was by now no further than 15 meters away with all of the action he took to get close, when the young shinobi got 10 meters into range he quickly made the Ox → Rabbit → Monkey hand sign as fast as a Ninjutsu master would and had a piercing black lightning elemental weapon highlighted on the palm of his hand as he yelled out, "Chidori!". Sanroku was grinding the Chidori onto the floor, clearly destroying the upper floor of the building by causing a slice the size of the attack as it trailed. The thinking then commenced as he charged head on toward the Raikage who was by now 5 meters away because of the overwhelming speed the Chidori gives, it boosts Sanokus tier to a masters level near instantly. Hopefully the Kunoichi is behind me to attack if I miss, because the Raikage prefers close quarter fighting, that is why he so hastily got close. I just have to watch out for any sudden attack. This thought was of course regarding to the Chidoris weakness. Because it gives the user a tunnel vision - like weakness, it is fair to say that if the Raikage is quick enough he can retaliate properly. If dodged, the supplement work can help protect Sanroku from being attacked by herself striking, and if the Raikage has the speed to attack Sanroku himself, then the young shinobi will use his prized Kawarimi to escape in an instant leaving a split window of time of confusion, and by still having the Raikage in mid-attack, the supplementary position would have the perfect position to attack. If anything could be done by the defense to make this attack land, it would be great as Sanroku aimed the Chidori not in a vital spot in the targets anatomy but nevertheless still to impale his presumed S-rank 'missing ninja' target.

Jutsu Appearance:
Spoiler:

Katsuro

Katsuro

Katsuro watched his Raikage begin his attack.  He was fast that was for sure.  In hand to hand he would easily have the upper hand to the Jounin but Katsuro wasn't an easy target.  Most of his Jutsu used mainly one hand seal to be performed and that would give him an upper hand over his opponent.  Of course so did he ability to think analytically before pressing into action.  To him the rapid flying around was just him trying to goad them into a close quarters battle which probably wouldn't end well with their opponent being a Hyuuga.  Those eyes were the death of Chakra.  At the site of the smog and him retreating back behind it, Katsuro smiled.  He was probably trying to goad them through the smoke and set up an ambush.  Or he was trying to mask his movements or those of an attack.  Katsuro simply moved into the defensive stance of his favored fighting style.  Right leg position behind the left, body sideways, weight centered on both legs.  From this position he would be able to attack or defend without worry.

His younger compatriot probably had the best idea, to flee back a couple of meters but Katsuro knew they couldn't be pushed into the defensive so early or they would be hard pressed to go onto the offensive later.  Without a moment of think, his hands moved in a blur of speed that showed he was an Adept at Ninjutsu.  The Rat sign was done before the kunai emerged from the cloud.  Dog and Tiger were done before the Kunai exploded.  In a split second ten wooden pillars erupted from the ground underneath them and formed a half dome shape around Katsuro and the female Kunoichi Akina.  Katsuro thought about a plan of attack as the shockwave washed over the dome.  He did not know at that point of time if the young ANBU had been hit with the shockwave until he heard the ANBU yell "Chidori."  He started the attack early.  Making a disapproving "Tch," he launched himself over top of the dome and charged forward.  They definitely had a few kinks to work out before they would work like a well oiled machine.

As soon as he topped the top of the dome, he performed a single hand sign.  Ram.  He then stuck his right arm out just in time for a wooden spike to form.  Breaking it off into his hand, he lowered his arm, while his free hand pulled free a kunai, and charged in the direction of his opponent but at an angle so as to come beside him while still far enough away that would be able to defend himself without worrying too much.  As he skidded to a halt ten meters to the right of the Hyuuga, a simple flick of the left wrist launched the metal spike at an impressive speed towards an area where the raikage's legs would be should he fly into the air.  He wouldn't use the full extent of the jutsu until he knew whether it would hit or not then he was sure the Raikage would call off the fight.

Chakra Stuff:

865/1,500 Words

Akina Hoshigaku

Akina Hoshigaku

The Raikage made his ascension, leaving in his wake a thick cloud of obscurity. Thr smog formed a spherical shape, approximately 5 feet in diameter. It hide the raikage from view, and most likely had some other menacing side affect, if it was anything like her own mist. The kunoichi's first response was follow the boy in his retreat, but she knew that to be foolish, as they couldn't afford to lose ground in this battle. It was a glorified game of chicken after all. The first to give in would undoubtedly be the loser. Her nerves quelled however, as she caught the jounin's movements in the periphery of her vision. His hands came together quickly, just as the smog began to disperse around the he water bullet. A wall erected less than than a second later, springing to life just as the boom from the explosion sounded in the air. The wall stood 3 meters tall, twice the size of the two shinobi.

The kunoichi wasted no time, her legs easily propelling her upwards and into a short forward swing. The momentum proved to be enough as she was easily able to swing backwards, flipping on to the top of the barrier as the boy began his hand seals. This of course being several seconds before her fellow jounin made his way to the top of the dome.

She turned her attention to the boy as he made a clear announcement of his attack, shouting it loudly enough to be heard even from her position several meters away. "You little idiot," She murmured. The boy moved slowly, even for her beginning speed in the taijutsu arts. It would be a simple matter for her to catch him. She sprang forward, moving at a dead sprint towards the boy, knowing the Raikage would most likely be too distracted by him to take note of her movements with any real care. She caught him at 7 meters distance from the Raikage. The downside of chidori being tunnel vision, the boy would never see her approach from behind. She stuck out her foot, hooking it easily under the boy's ankle and pulling it back. He would undoubtedly be sent tumbling forward into the ground, not that it mattered much.

In the same moment, the Hoshigaku's hands come together, the final seal being formed as the boy began to fall.

Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram

She pushed her weight on her left leg, shifting her body to face the Raikage as her hand slammed to the ground. Lightning shot from it, snaking across the ground to the feet of the Raikage. The voltage would form a circle half a meter in diameter, and would undoubtedly cause severe damage upon impact.

She hadn't, however, forgotten about his special shoes. Chakra built easily into her mouth, twisting and turning to form a dangerous neurotoxin. Half a second after her hand impact with the ground, she breathes in deeply through her nose, exhaling the dark mist over the rooftop. It spanned 10 meters in length, 12 in width and 13 in height. The chakra infused mist would cover the area easily, blinding the kage to the chakra of anyone other than the kunoichi herself. Upon inhalation, the poison would rapidly sink into his system, leaving him paralysed. Left, right, backwards, forwards, up or down, it wouldn't matter. He would be caught in her Web with little hope of escape. As an extra precaution, she brought her hands together once more.

Ram

Flickering behind and to the right of the cloud, she waited, just in case the Raikage managed to escape.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Shumasa

Shumasa

His eyes....they pierced their dark black veil when he saw the boy increase his speed towards him. He didn't need the signal from the boy's scream to tell what jutsu it was. An utterly foolish one at that. The thing about a Hyuuga's eyes however, they see everything in their sight radius. Shumasa's was barely trained and slightly immature because of it. The sight radius however, is 150 meters. The man already saw the Senju beginning his course of attack with it's characteristic element, wood. He saw the female try to stop the boy, her increasing speed getting the both of them to a good reach.

He was a Kenjutsu master, his eyesight was the highest in this group without the Byakugan. Only slightly above the small ANBU child. He saw all three of them in such close proximity that he already saw them coming. He saw Katsuro before he made the senju spike. He saw the boy before he even came back on the building. He saw the female LONG before she tried to stop the boy. Foolish in her acts. As the man jumped into the air he had already gained sight of the man's kunai, which was reduced to meager scrap as he jumped. His blade cut through the poor piece like a knife though butter. The Kunai scraps didn't even touch the ground as he got finished. The crazy thing is, this man has single seal jutsu's as well. One matching perfectly with the situation.

Alright, we come in to about where the Kunoichi trips the small boy. Shumasa has a clear sight of the blundering duo and the Smoking Bastard at the same time. He jumps into the air, about 7 feet or 2.5 meters, and makes short work of the kunai with a slice. Due to all of the commotion it would be pretty hard to telegraph this due to the fact of the ANBU's Black Chidori being rather dazzling and bright. Shumasa simply make's the snake seal as a large gush of water nearly instantly shoots down towards them. The area quickly being swamped by the water. The trio all have their feet firmly planted on the ground, well...except for Sanroku. Since he tripped while his chidori is going on, having tunnel vision and being nearly blind to the world, would most likely fall to the ground Chidori razing. By the time he would have fell Shumasa's water would already carry on the ground. As such if the raiton touches the suiton all 3 of them would be out of the match almost, since Raiton is MUCH stronger in water.  Since the Black Chidori is a A rank, the damage spread would be of S rank due to the fact that the raiton and suiton connection in nature are deathly on their own. That's why they say don't stand near a lake during a thunderstorm.

The others would have literally little to no chance of reacting. The only person having a real chance at this point being Katsuro. Even that being slim. Akina was right next to the boy if he touched the water with the raiton, which is a good guess since he was tripped off guard. Also since the ninjutsu was one seal, it meant that this whole massacre were to be "lightning fast". No pun intended. Since now the ground was nearly electrified, he created a snake seal just in case that Katsuro would try to jump, which is highly logical. This seal being single in an adept's hands made it fast as hell. Also with the man having the Byakugan and all of them being in his range, that gave him perfect insight as to see any counter measures. The man shot a Raiton Laser towards the man that had been known to match speeds  with Raikiri, or the Lightning Blade. Much stronger and faster than the original chidori. If the man would be pierced by this jutsu that could pierce stone, he would most likely be out for the count. The speed of this jutsu has been said to match the speed of lightning, making it INCREDIBLY hard to dodge. Albeit not being as fast or near as fast, this jutsu's speed is still rather formidable. Possibly one of the fastest B-Rank jutsu around. The killing potential in this beam is rather high, able to down many if pierced just right.

He had full visual of the other two as well. He was much faster than Akina and Sanroku seemed to be nearly out of the match. From here, if Akina somehow would try countermeasures, he could pick her off easily. He smirked under his mask as he applied chakra to his shoes, first jumping up and reaching 7.5 meters or 22.5 feet in the air. From there the man smirked as he unsealed 3 smoke bombs and threw them down towards them. The smoke would totally mask his area to the possible trio.

He applied another amount of chakra into his shoes. This time he used two boosts to shoot back 5 meters or 15 feet. As he went back he turned his feet around. Meeting a salt tower. From there he would climb the tower in no time flat. Looking at the roof, his white glare stared holes in their souls. He spoke softly under his breath. Hard for them to hear it.

"It seems you have been met with a horrible fate...."

WC-905

Chakra Stuffs:

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

OOC Stuff:

Sanroku was on the verge to target the Raikage with his Chidori when all of a sudden he felt a trip. The young shinobi was now airborne with his Chidori following suit because of the force that his speed was going against the interference to his leg. Sanroku thought it was incredible. The fact that the Raikage which he was starring at when tripped actually had the technique in him to trip Sanroku without making a single hand seal or movement to determine that was his intention. The young shinobi only suspected the Raikage because he was the only person the three were sent to combat. So while falling the young shinobi already had the Chidori activated and he knew that he couldn't deactivate it in time for him to fall, so the best case scenario if Sanroku didnt have his Kawarimi would have been that he would have pierced himself, and because it was his right hand, Sanroku would have pierced the left side of his chest and thus his heart. It was a 'blunder' of an event that have already plagued one of the past Raikage in his battle with a tailed beast.

Sanroku had just one move that can save him, and it wasn't till he looked down that he noticed that the Raikages shot a water jutsu that splashed under him,  The Chidori was on the verge of landing as it was the first to catch the water. The Kawarimi is a jutsu parented by the Body Replacement technique, it is much more efficient when dodging a technique due to the high amounts of chakra headed into the maneuver. Like the Body Replacement technique, the Kawarimi can be used in mid-air to evade an attack and like the Body Flicker Technique, Sanroku moved at extreme speeds in order to get out of the electrifying waters range. So the hand was moved right when it made contact with the water. But because the Chidori has a slightly-larger range being that it is a blade of lightning, the hand was already submersed in the damage but because of the Kawarimi, he was able to remove it before to much "shock got into his system." The body Replacement alone is a technique that surely couldn't defend against such a fast acting electrifying move, so luckily for Sanroku he had his prized Kawarimi that made him appear to nearly teleport.

Sanroku landed not too far away from the battle field since he was still on the roof but he did although hide behind a structure in the roof top that appeared to hold water in order for Sanroku to show the aftereffects to the technique without anyone noticing him. While behind the structure, Sanroku bent down and coughed out blood which he had to remove his mask in order to cough it out onto the floor. While there, Sanroku simply dropped to his knees knowing that this jutsu can very well be considered a kinjutsu because of the strain it put on the body in such a high speed technique. Not even that, but the fact that Sanroku hasnt mastered the movement may very well be the reason why he still suffers from this drawback. The young shinobi looked over to see that the Raikage was still standing and fighting. Apparently his team didnt get the job done. Sanroku was rather vexed because he thought his plan would have worked so he punched the ground and thought about how else to combat the Raikage.

Sanroku then jumped onto the structure that he was standing on that he believed held a great deal of water as he said, "Raikage-sama!" This was in order to get the Raikages attention in order to distract him from his fight so that whatever he was planning on doing can actually be disrupted. Whether the Raikage looked back or not, it was a secant after he said that, that Sanroku used the Chidori variant, Chidori Senbon. By swiping his hand across the 30m sq landscape, Sanroku was easily able to blanket most of the rooftop minus the area he was standing on and obviously the area behind him. This technique had no specific aim as it targeted even his teammates. The young shinobi didnt know how the two defended themselves against the Raikages blast because he was down on the ledge but right now, he only hoped that the team can do the same to protect themselves.

Chakra so far::

Katsuro

Katsuro

If Katsuro knew what facepalming was he would have done it when he saw his fellow Jounin trip the ANBU.  His test for the Raikage had succeeded and he knew that Byakugan the Raikage possessed would be able to see in three hundred and sixty degrees around the body.  The metal kunai was now useless on the ground after being sliced in half by the incredibly powerful Katana that his Kage wielded.  He knew that he would either have to keep the Raikage at range or get rid of the Katana.  But he didn't know what facepalming was and continued on with the fight.  As he did a small grain of a thought took seed and buried itself deep within his brain.  He would think about who was apart of that thought at a later date but for now he had to save his teammates from getting their asses handed to them by the Raikage.

He did a quick survey of the battlefield.  The meager amount of electricity seemingly dissipating before it did any damage to anyone, merely wetting their clothes and Katsuro's shinobi sandals.  The water had interrupted Akina's jutsu, saving everyone from being electrocuted.  And now the ANBU had disappeared after being tripped which left Akina at the mercy of the Raikage.  He would have to deal with that move at a later date but for now he had to keep Akina from getting overwhelmed by the faster and probably stronger Raikage.  He watched the Kage turned towards him instead of pressing his advantage, something he would probably regret.  At the same time as the Raikage, Katsuro formed a single hand sign.  Snake.  "Wood Release:  Nativity of a Sea of Trees," he said bringing his hands and spike together.  Just as the first of the trees began to form, he saw the lightning release jutsu fly over his head, where he would have been had he jumped, and continue on.  Underneath the Raikage however the ground rumbled and trees erupted from under the ground.  It took only a few seconds for them to grow to full adulthood. The trees curved inwards and formed a wooden dome over the two man team as the branches of the trees intertwined and made a nearly impenetrable shell from above.  Inside the trees formed thick walls, though still passable on foot, and inside it was roughly two meters from the ground to the ceiling of thick branches.  Just high enough to walk but low enough the Raikage's flying would have had little use once he was inside.  He didn't even realize that the ANBU was outside and using another Chidori attack to distract the Raikage from his attack.

Once the jutsu was formed he made hi way quickly to where he last saw Akina in the hopes she hadn't tried to pursue the Kage through the smoke.  He still did not know where the ANBU had disappeared to but he hoped he would catch the meaning of the jutsu and get under the cover.  Had Akina not moved from her spot when the trees erupted Katsuro would take a knee on the newly formed grass, unless they were to be suddenly attack by the Raikage underneath cover.

"We need to come up with a plan to attack the Kage at the same time.  He can't defend against us all at the same time.  And that Sword of his needs to go.  He cut through my kunai like it was butter.  And his Byakugan does give him a three hundred and sixty view. It's how he was able to see my Kunai.  The low ceiling is designed to stop his flying.  We have a twenty meter square to work with as well.  This gives us plenty of room to use the surroundings to our advantage."

With spike embedded in the ground, three hand seals were performed.  Tiger to Dog to Snake.  As soon as he finished, wood came out of Katsuro's body and began to form a wood clone.  It took a little time for it to be formed but as soon as it did, it stood up next to Katsuro.  It quickly did a single handsign of its own and a spike formed from his arm and he snapped it off.  There were now two Katsuro's and both had the same skills as him.  The real Katsuro had a smile on his face as he stood up with the piece of wood in his hands.

Jutsu stuff:

Words:  1605/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum