5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Assemble, Team Sora [Sora, Itome, Katashi] 11fbcc57-6e1d-43db-93f7-0309492dbfbe

Chikara Shurajo

Bloody Mist, Kirigakure’s training grounds, that was where Chikara Shurajo was. Having attained the rank of Genin not too long ago, she had been assigned to a team, as every Genin was unless they were made an apprentice. She did not know who her teammates were, having completely skipped on the academy because of special circumstances. And thus, she would be meeting complete strangers and would have to work with these strangers in order to form a cohesive squad. It was something that would make anyone nervous, but the small Shurajo was far to chipper for that.

Her head swung about as her eyes scanned the grounds, looking for the two other Genin as well as the one who  would serve as their sensei. Chikara didn’t expect them to arrive until a little later, she having arrived at the grounds early because her papa suggested she be early to the first team meeting, so she listened. But coming early left her with nobody to talk to and utterly bored. And thus she hoped that someone would soon arrive so that her boredom would be no more.

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Today was the beginning of a very special moment in Kaiser's life....it was the first time he'd be meeting his squad! However, what didn't make him happy was he had no damn clue who the hell his teammates were. They told him, but he forgot, as he was too busy earlier that day dealing with his experiments.

Hmph...if my teammates are some pathetic, shriveled up pieces of crap I think I might do this village a favor and kill them off my self. We don't need weak people in this village, we already have enough of them in this world.

He began whistling...his squadmates weren't the most important people to the success of his career as a ninja, it was his sensei!

As soon as he falters....he'll be dead, and I'll be taking the title of Jounin for myself. Hmph.

The Bloody Mist training grounds...he hoped he wouldn't be the only one on his squad there as he needed to see how efficient his squad members would be, and how they would compliment his specialties. Soon, he found himself at the entrance of the training grounds, and walked in. It was pretty empty, except for one girl who seemed to be looking for something, or someone.

Hmph. A female...

Kaiser walked up to the girl who looked to be about his age, and smiled. It was a fake smile, but it was decent enough.

"Pleased too meet you, my name is Kaiser...I assume you're on my squad? If so, welcome to the team!"

The blonde's cold tone wasb't all that welcoming. His eyes narrowed slightly when the words my squad came out of his mouth. This girl looked fragile and weak...he could take care of this right now, and say that they were sparring and it was a training accident. But...his curiosity got the best of him. He would see the girl's abilities first.

She's so cute and adorab- Shut up. Is my mind really this dysfunctional that it can't even tell the difference between when I'm acting or not? Why would I fall in love with trash?

He tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for the rest of the squad to come.

Katsuro Jr.

Katsuro Jr.
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Katashi smiled as he made his way to the ominously named Bloody Mist training grounds. He had heard the stories about what had happened there hundreds of years ago, and secretly hoped he never had to be there by himself at night. Of course he would never let his new team know about that secret thought that was stuck in his head. Even if confronted about it he was always very good about keeping a straight face when denying something. At that thought he ran his hand through his probably now damp hair as he walked towards the part of the grounds he was told to meet them at.

He wiped the wetness that had gotten onto his hand from his hair and the permanent mist onto his short before placing his hand back on the hilt of the katana that hung at his side. He should be getting to the location soon and then lo and behold two people forming in the mist exactly where he was told they would be.

He had been told their names the day before, Chikara Shurajo and Kaiser Mitarashi, neither of which he remembered from the Academy. Of course as he got closer he realized he was taller than both of them and probably older by the looks of things. He raised his left hand, the one previously on the hilt of the sword, and began speaking in a loud voice.

"Hello Chikara and Kaiser." He still didn't know which one was which and he sure as hell wasn't going to insult either of them. Especially the little one. Since he hit puberty girls always had the ability to make him do things he didn't want to do. And they got on his nerves easily as well thanks to the chemical imbalance he was going through.

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Chikara Shurajo

She looked up, her eyes fixated on the first person to arrive that was apart of the team. Kaiser, that was how he introduced himself, a smile upon his face. She didn’t answer immediately, much too caught up with examining the boy then to greet him back, albeit she hadn’t actually noticed that she was staring. “Oh! Sorry!” Chikara exclaimed, snapping out of her reverie, “it’s nice to meet you Kaiser, I am Chikara.” She smiled at the boy. And promptly after, silence overtook the duo.

It was not that Chikara was shy or anything, just that she didn’t know what to say to Kaiser. She usually hung out with people her own age, only people older then her that she interacted with daily was her papa and those who had be saved along with her a year prior. Thus, she didn’t know what would interest him. The silence though had been broken by the arrival of the last teammate, no sensei in sight, but nice to know that they were punctual. Besides, there could be a number of reasons why their sensei was late.

“Hello!” Chikara chirped. “What’s your name?” She asked, her head cocking to the side as she stared at the new arrival. Perhaps things may become more lively with the trio assembled, at least until their tardy sensei arrived.

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Another person came to greet Chikara and Kaiser. He assumed that it was the third and final of the three Genins. He looked at the male with even more disdain then he did with Chikara, and he sure as hell didn't try to hide it. The blond genin gave a little snort as he began sizing his teammate. He didn't look so tough! Even if Kaiser wasn't finished developing his new jutsu for combat use, he was sure that he'd be able to defeat him now.

"Hello...I am Kaiser, you may or not know this already.Ugh.. where is our Sensei...I was hoping we wouldn't have some irresponsible baboon as a teacher, but it seems my prayers have gone in vain."

They could have been training by now...every wasted minute he spent standing here increased his odds of dying because he didn't have the right skills, just because his sensei was late.

"I hope he doesn't make a habit of this.."

Sighing the blond's frown quickly turned into a smile.

"Oh well. I guess we can get to know each other until we get here, or just relax!"

Leaping onto a tree's branch, he looked down at the others aand began to speak.

"So...I guess we can start naming what we specialize in? I'm very good at Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, and Weaponry. If ya need me to fix any of your equipment, I'm the guy that you should come to..although, don't ask me for healing. I never bothered learning the basic healing technique. I'm going straight for Mystical Palm."

While usually he wouldn't really care for talking tto these urchins, he figured it would be a good time to find out any weaknesses against them just in case he had to fight them.

"Oooh! And we can start naming out jutsu too! I just have a chakra scapel, though.."

Pride

Pride
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Cole has woken up early for some reason or another. The hokage had finally given him a team of genin to work with. Cole shook his head at that finally as he had been jonin for months but the dick of a hokage felt to take his sweet time doing the paper work. He rolled out of bed earlier to prepare and was now just walking through the streets heading for the training area of the village. He entered with an exhausted look on his face as he had kind of a rough night before as the order to train genin had come later at night.

One of these days im going to take you down nick.

Cole entered the area and looked around. He saw three genin standing around looking bored and annoyed more than likely by him. Great, I get to deal with three already annoyed genin. He yawned as he walked into the area and looked at the genin before introducing himself. Ok, hello my genin I am Cole and I am here to teach you or rather to train you. He stood fifteen meters from the genin facing all three of them. Now lets begin. Our first exercise is for you three to get these three bells from my waist. Get them and we shall move on. Your training starts now! He saw two of his genin in the front while the odd one was sitting in a tree. Cole simply prepared to get a test of them.

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Chikara Shurajo

“Why?” Chikara asked, eyes fixated on Kaiser. She didn’t see the reason why the trio should be sharing important information with one another. Especially since the trio didn’t know if they would be a solid team as well as the fact that sharing valuable information such as combat style could prove to place anyone of them at a disadvantage. She eyed the boy warily, though her smile stayed upon her face, “and how do we know that any one of us isn’t lying?” She cocked her head to the side, awaiting for the answer to her inquiries.

Inquiries that may or may not be answered, for her attention was turned from Kaiser to that of the newly arrived, newly dubbed, Cole. She flashed her biggest smile at the man, uttering a good morning to him before he would go off to give them their task. There apparently no need for the trio to introduce themselves, though Chikara should had expected much, but that didn't matter now. Her eyes would dart between that of her Sensei’s figure, to the two male teammates, to the bells on Cole’s waist. She was waiting for one of the two older boys to make their move first before she would proceed.

Suna no Kai

Suna no Kai
D-rank missing ninja
D-rank missing ninja

[Yall take too long to post, so Chikara has exit the scene to make room for another topic]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum