Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

I have something to show you(Jutsu done) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have something to show you(Jutsu done)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have something to show you(Jutsu done) Empty I have something to show you(Jutsu done) Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 am

Anonymous

I have something to show you(Jutsu done) 73m2

Name: Two Defensive Styles
Type: Taijutsu
Used For: Defensive
Element: None
Range: Short-range
Duration: Lasting Jutsu Cost [B-20]
Hand Seals/Charge up: It takes a post to get into each stance
Description: Ezra combines three different traditional technique in one. As different types of defensive are required for different situations. The first one is an iron defense that concentrates in the users hands to cross guard the opponents attacks, basically in this stance he is blocking the opponents attacks.The attack that are being blocked are only taijutsu. The second is a more manipulative one as Ezra throws the opponent ,while barely touching him, as he takes advantage of the opponents instincts and guides them to falling, but that way is used on those who are trying to recklessly attack and are predictable in what they attack is going to do.

Weakness: For the second one if he isn't in the stance all the way he will simply be struck by the incoming limb that he lightly grabs and meant to guide them into falling. Those who are faster then him, no matter which of the three styles he is using, he won't have time to react making any of them fail.

Name:King's Aura
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Used For:Supplementary/Defensive  
Element: None
Range: Self
Duration: Lasting Jutsu Cost for human form [B-20]----- Lasting Jutsu Cost for manifestation form [B-25]
Hand Seals/Charge up: four post charge up
Description: This technique basically comes from the amount of anger and hate Ezra puts into his blows, Ezra has developed a way to harness chakra and translate it into a sort of an invisible physical aura which allows him to extend the range of his Taijutsu by 1 foot. Meaning if the blow seems like it didn't connect due to the opponent narrowly dodging it the blow will still hit them but at a weaker level than the original damage simply due to the physical aura which envelops them in battle. In his manifestation form the aura is visible and also his the range is increase to 5 feet.

Weakness: Must stay completely still in order to charge up
If he moves himself he losses the chakra needed to keep the jutsu f it was activated and is unable to move for one post.

Last edited by Big Bug on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Anonymous

Completion bump

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Because these are B-rank techniques they will need the proper lasting jutsu cost added to them.

Lasting Jutsu Cost wrote:B-rank jutsu: 20 Chakra cost

concentrates in the users hands to cross guard the opponents attacks, basically in this stance he is blocking the opponents attacks.

Specify that you are blocking a taijutsu attack.

Weakness: For the second one if he sin't in the stance all the way he will simply be struck by the incoming limb that he lightly grabs and meant to guide them into falling. And also it doesn't work against somebody who is willing to throw away his own life, as those who do that are truly unpredictable.

This doesnt seem like a weakness at all because these are simply things you can roleplay out. Meaning, when are you ever not going to be 'fully' on that stance? Especially since there is no preparation post. With that being said, the second one is I guess can work only because you are probably speaking about fighting vs. someone like Hidan which appeared to strike wildly. With all that being said, I think to fix the first part of the weakness maybe you should give it a speed differential problem. Meaning, if the opponent is faster than you, then it wont give you time to react properly and thus the technique would fail.

Anonymous

edited~

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

I have something to show you(Jutsu done) 29ncpzt
For the second technique, let me add for the staff who see this. I know punching someone 5 feet away without making contact is a stretch, but considering the debilitating weakness of having to stand still for a few posts, I think it balances out.

Sato

Sato

User is no longer active so this is now Archived.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum