Type: Ninjutsu
Used For: Defense
Element: Lightning Release
Range: Contact
Duration: Lasting Jutsu Cost [A-30]
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Image:
New Jutsus [Check'em] A0gol4
Description: The Chidori Chakra shield is a combination of the Chidori and the Chakra Shield. With this technique, the user is able to mold chakra into a thin barrier in front of them in order to be protected from incoming physical attacks and some techniques. The users hand will be spread open so that he/she can place their palm in between themselves and the incoming attack. The shields center will be the user’s palm, through which the user’s chakra is radiated as the Chidori. The Chidori will spread out like a thin film and turn into a protective sheet, the shield will be large enough to be able to cover the user [3m [10ft.] wide & 3m [10ft.] tall] while being shaped like an arc. The chakra used in this technique is so condensed, that the Chidori shield will appear to be transparent and the electricity will only make itself visible when made contact with. This shield is able to protect against any technique of its rank or below with ease while being able to block the weaker Earth Elemental techniques ranked S and lower. Anyone other than Sanroku that touches the shield will be electrocuted and misinterpret the lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making the ninjas muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff [for 5 Posts or] until healed by a Medic. An added feature to this shield is that it is stationary, meaning where ever it is created is where it will stay, even if the user is no longer palming the shield and moves away.
Weakness:

Name: Chidori Earthbound
Used For: Offense
Element: Lightning
Range: 15m
Duration: 1 Post
Hand Seals/Charge up: Palm the Ground
Video:
One Hand:
Two Hand:
Description: The Chidori Earthbound is a technique created in order to have the Chidori reach its furthest limit. The way this is done is by using the ground as a conductor in order to channel the Chidori through it reaching up to 15m in 360 degree angle with the user in the center. The Chidori will spread at [tai master] speed for the first 5m while [tai adept] speed any distance further. The body of the person touched by the Chidori Earthbound will be electrocuted and misinterpret the lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves", making its muscles contract. Getting hit by this technique causes the body to involuntarily go stiff [for 1 post], while at the same time receiving 1st degree burn damage to whatever part of the body is making contact with the ground.
Weakness:

Last edited by Sanroku on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

2New Jutsus [Check'em] Empty Re: New Jutsus [Check'em] Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro

Name: Chidori Shield
Used For: Defense
Element: Lightning Release
Range: Contact
Duration: Lasting Jutsu Cost [A-30]
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Image:

Description: The Chidori Chakra shield is a combination of the Chidori and the Chakra Shield. With this technique, the user is able to mold chakra into a thin barrier in front of them in order to be protected from incoming physical attacks and some techniques. The users hand will be spread open so that he/she can place their palm in between themselves and the incoming attack. The shields center will be the user’s palm, through which the user’s chakra is radiated as the Chidori. The Chidori will spread out like a thin film and turn into a protective sheet, the shield will be large enough to be able to cover the user [10m wide & 10m tall] 10m by 10m? That is a huge sumbitch using this. That is 32x32 feet. Try more like 1.5 meters wide 2 meters tall. while being shaped like an arc. The chakra used in this technique is so condensed, that the Chidori shield will appear to be transparent and the electricity will only make itself visible when made contact with. This shield is able to protect against any technique of its rank or below with ease while being able to block the weaker Earth Elemental techniques ranked S and lower.Might want to put the weakness in this part as well JUST to be sure. Anyone other than Sanroku that touches the shield will be electrocuted and misinterpret the lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making the ninjas muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff [for 5 Posts or] until healed by a Medic. Is it just involuntary muscle contractions or is it muscle contractions while being stiff as a board? An added feature to this shield is that it is stationary, meaning where ever it is created is where it will stay, even if the user is no longer palming the shield and moves away.

Weakness:
Although this technique is transparent, it still has a golden glow on the edge lining the arc. This technique only guards against frontal attacks, the enemy can attack from the sides or even from above or the bottom. Due to wind being the stronger element, B-ranked Wind Techniques are able to destroy this shield while an A-rank+ wind technique will phase through the shield as if nothing was blocking it. Are there any repercussions to a the B-Rank destroying the shield? As in does it go kaboom afterwards or does it just cease to exist and Sanroku can make one immediately afterwards?

Name: Chidori Earthbound
Used For: Offense
Element: Lightning
Range: 25m This is basically Telegram Flash but at a higher rank and nearly 4 times the range. I'd say boost the range down to 14 meters at most
Duration: 1 Post
Hand Seals/Charge up: Palm the Ground
Video:
One Hand:
Two Hand:
Description: The Chidori Earthbound is a technique created in order to have the Chidori reach its furthest limit. The way this is done is by using the ground as a conductor in order to channel the Chidori through it reaching up to 25m in 360 degree angle with the user in the center. The Chidori will spread at [tai master] speed for the first 5m while [tai adept] speed any distance further. The body of the person touched by the Chidori Earthbound will be electrocuted and misinterpret the lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves", making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff [for 1 post], while at the same time receive damage. How much damage we talking?
Weakness:
Taijutsu masters have the speed to jump and evade this technique with ease if they are further than 5m.Technically Taijutsu masters can still jump out of the way if they are within 5 meters. This technique only channels the attack through the ground so if the target is even slightly above the ground, this attack will miss. Above that, if a shinobi gets hit by the attack, in order to counteract the numbness in the body they can exert an S-rank amount of chakra to liven of their nerve system.Technically if it's an A rank it's an equal amount of chakra but lets not get bogged down in technicalities.

3New Jutsus [Check'em] Empty Re: New Jutsus [Check'em] Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

10m by 10m? That is a huge sumbitch using this. That is 32x32 feet. Try more like 1.5 meters wide 2 meters tall.

You're right. I'll edit the shield to make it smaller, probably equaling the predecessor technique. The chakra shield.

Might want to put the weakness in this part as well JUST to be sure.

What do you mean by this?

Is it just involuntary muscle contractions or is it muscle contractions while being stiff as a board?

I've been using this same description for all of the effect of the Chidori Variation because it comes directly from the original source Narutowiki. I also don't get your question. "Involuntary Muscle Contraction" means that the shinobi will have his muscles tightening up without him wanting too, while "Muscle Contraction while being Stiff" means the same thing twice. lol i.e. if all your muscles contract the outcome will be stiffness.

Are there any repercussions to a the B-Rank destroying the shield? As in does it go kaboom afterwards or does it just cease to exist and Sanroku can make one immediately afterwards?

Why do I feel like you are implying something? lol I would think that a B-rank technique destroying an A-rank shield is already good enough. If you mean what happens to the shield as in how is it destroyed, then like most shields I imagined shattering.

S rank

Why S-rank?

This is basically Telegram Flash but at a higher rank and nearly 4 times the range. I'd say boost the range down to 14 meters at most

This is actually the Chidori Current/Stream. At the end it says that it can be channeled through the ground in order to get a further distance. I just felt that roleplaying it that way would bring problems regarding how far does it mean when it says it will give it a further range. So I decided to create my own technique, but with the same principles.

How much damage we talking?

Again one of the things taken from the canon description in Chidori Current. I was more preoccupied with the numbing effect and not exactly the damage. That is why I thought the players can roleplay their own damage intake. But I guess I can specify that too to make this technique deadlier. lol

Technically Taijutsu masters can still jump out of the way if they are within 5 meters.

This is actually a weakness I added before I gave the Chidori a fixed speed to travel. But since it is traveling at Tai Master speed, yea they certainly can lol

Technically if it's an A rank it's an equal amount of chakra but lets not get bogged down in technicalities.

Let's not forget that this is the Chidori and thus a Limited Tech. As a Lightning Technique is does have perks above others. Since ANYONE and EVERYONE can certainly create a lightning technique that numbs the body so that they can exert the same amount of chakra. But at the same time, ANYONE and EVERYONE can also create a lightning based technique that can pierce the body. So where would the "rarity" in this technique be without techniques like the Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana; a B-rank technique that enhances the power of Sasukes sword to go head to head with Killer B's S-rank lightning infused [or whatever rank he is]. In short, what I'm trying to say is, those 10,000 Ryo weren't just to get a normal A-rank Lightning Technique. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum