+5
Sanroku
Syndra
Vince
Chronus
Kid Koopa
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:38 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Alright, well no word from Sato in however long and steadily the sites becoming a bigger pain in my side. From organizing events, from staff, to members, to shouldering most of the work, all that stuff. So yeah, I may not be gone, but I'm done playing Atlas and I'll let someone else play that role. There's more I'd say, but eh I figure the important part of the point is made.

All the stuff for the SSM Event is still sitting in the Mod Area so if the event dies or not is up to the other chaps.  Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break 1960582206 

2Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Chronus

Chronus
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

Hope you'll be around to RP in general. Take your time to cool, I know the situation you're in very well.

3Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:32 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I'm sorta glad I got removed from staff. It was a lot of work especially since we were trying to redo a majority of the systems. .-.

Take yo time niqqa.

- Vince

4Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:41 am

Syndra

Syndra

You're one of the hardest working folk I know. So, take your time and come back when you're ready. :] Hope to see you still rp and things like that. :3

5Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:43 am

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

OKay NOWWWW we have a problem. Sato has been out. You are going to be out, and Katsuro just announced that he will be out for a little while.

With 0 Admins what are we 'really' going to get done?!?!?!

Spoiler:

6Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I do agree on Sanroku but I think things should be alright.
Just cool your jets for a hot summer!

7Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:49 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

hardy har har 0 mod and administrative peeps?! sounds like a category 5 shit storm to me

8Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 am

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Nah. More like 4, Kamina. All that needs to happen is that Kat needs to hand keys over to Sanroku, he being the most active out of the new moderators, and maybe even you if you promise you won't have to leave us because of computer troubles, etc. Then you two need to do staff recruitment, getting those who shall actually stick around. People like V-sama or Lady Saya. And finish what Ponpon has given you, the SSM event. And some other things.

9Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:39 am

Poncho Chase

Poncho Chase
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Ahh Poncho, you a nigga XD Come back soon and enjoy your Vaca (Insert Thumbs up Emoji)

10Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:12 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Hardy haherpa derp I was about to get handed the reigns once... then Sato forgot. And everything turned out juuuuuussst fine.

11Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Empty Re: Even the Swankmaster Needs a Break Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:09 am

Syndra

Syndra

I will gladly become a mod or something to help out this site. I really do enjoy this site and would hate to see it fall. I'm quite active, as you guys know.
I'll gladly lend a hand to whatever you need. I'm not going to let it die. This site has been doing way to well for that too happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum